The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith Bureau - yet another untrue and bitter attack on CMOMM, Tony Benentt and Richard D. Hall

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blacksmith Bureau - yet another untrue and bitter attack on CMOMM, Tony Benentt and Richard D. Hall

Post by Verdi on 29.08.15 12:31

@aiyoyo wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:

I think what you've said above Tony is the whole point of Richard's work, isn't it. He makes no bones about (rightly) loathing MSM, which is clearly heavily edited, sanitized and on many/most occasions incorrect. The result being that us, the public, are fed a barrage of misleading and puerile reporting. Richard is providing a forum for unedited opinions, theories and facts, which is invaluable. If he started to wield editorial power, then his personal opinion would influence what was broadcast and the whole ethos and value of his programming would be lost. Of course, sometimes things that guests say will not tally with his opinion - infact, on occasion I've heard him give an audible intake of breath after certain sections of guest commentary. He specifically asks us NOT to take anything we hear or see on face value, but to check everything out for ourselves. To criticise him for particular comments made by his guests, and worse still to misrepresent what was actually said, is wicked. I suggest Anthony Sharples should go back to watching just MSM if he can't cope with the real world. Rich D Hall - big respect for your work

Best insightful analysis of Richard D Hall I have read so far.  You are spot on.
If Richard D Hall starts to wield editorial power then the value of his broadcast would be no difference to the MSM heavily censored, sanitized and edited ones, and that would defeat the whole point of his works and channel.

Blacksmith got it wrong so many times so what is one more to add to his blemished records.  
He proves to be just like the other blogger, obnoxious and full of pretension, too smart (cocky) for his own good. The whole purpose of that article was to bash TB et al and more importantly draw attention to his blog which otherwise would be a ghost town.
 He could easily have approached RDH had he really wanted to find out RDH's view on that, or at least apply and use some investigative journalism in his writings,  instead of denigrating the man based just for the sake of it based on his biased assumptions.  What he did was wicked to shit stir at some just for the kick of it.

Another one who horns on his craft to death, but no accomplishments and achievements to show than a blog full of a barrage of gibberish in bombastic words.  He sure like big words and his big voice.
AMEN!  thumbsup

ETA:  Eulogy in the words of shhh.. you know who

I'm actually a big fan of Blacksmith, he has been one of the more intelligent and consistent commentators throughout. His blogs have often been insightful and have opened our eyes to aspects of this case that we might otherwise have overlooked. I hope that he reconsiders.

Speaks volumes!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith Bureau - yet another untrue and bitter attack on CMOMM, Tony Benentt and Richard D. Hall

Post by Joss on 30.08.15 11:08

I wonder why the likes of Blacksmith, RH and others that have their own website are so super critical of other forums? What do they actually contribute to the Madeleine case? Sounds to me as if they just want a slinging match, not to get to the truth of what happened to Madeleine. And most people really don't care to read their character asassinations of others, its getting really old. Why don't they come up with something constructive, be a part of the solution not part of the problem. I must say if anything i never read BS' stuff much, could never really get the gist of what he was on about. So i guess a change for him is probably in order.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.15 12:10

CMoMM and Bennett Bashing is par for the course nowadays. When a pompous git like BS supports Rosalinde Hutton it's laughable unless you're Tony Bennett that is, who is being attacked from many more quarters at the moment. The only thing Smackbiff and Hutton have in common is they can't stand Tony Bennett and CMoMM. Both of them seem to have some sort of obsession - why else would you write endless blogs criticising one person?

You don't have to be an intellectual, academic, actor, playwright, journalist, author, blogger etc to see this. A semi-literate barrow boy could spot it within seconds. I doubt BS would share a nod in the desert with Hutton if she weren't useful to his aim.

There surely has to be a league table for who's who in the current line-up of denigrating CMoMM, its members and specifically Tony Bennett.

Ego is rife.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 30.08.15 12:14

@Joss wrote:I wonder why the likes of Blacksmith, RH and others that have their own website are so super critical of other forums?
I may have missed something.......................please correct me if I'm wrong................................but I have never seen RH slagging off any other website just for the sheer hell of it. Unlike BS of course.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.15 12:18

@kaz wrote:
@Joss wrote:I wonder why the likes of Blacksmith, RH and others that have their own website are so super critical of other forums?
I may have missed something.......................please correct me if I'm wrong................................but I have never seen RH slagging off any other website just for the sheer hell of it. Unlike BS of course.
Really? Where have you been?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 30.08.15 12:29

@aquila wrote:
@kaz wrote:
As you can see I'm a 'newbie' here and I did very politely say, '' correct me if I'm wrong.''  Your 'smartarse' comment doesn't really help me but just serves to irritate . Could you perhaps spare the time to point me in the direction of RH's derogatory comments about other sites? It would be appreciated .

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.15 12:45

@kaz wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@kaz wrote:
As you can see I'm a 'newbie' here and I did very politely say, '' correct me if I'm wrong.''  Your 'smartarse' comment doesn't really help me but just serves to irritate . Could you perhaps spare the time to point me in the direction of RH's derogatory comments about other sites? It would be appreciated .
Newbie, smartarse, irritate. Anything else to add?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.15 12:52

@kaz wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@kaz wrote:

Kaz, you've been a member here for over a year, hardly a newbie.  You will know where you can find RH's derogatory comments about other sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.15 13:00

@kaz wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@kaz wrote:
According to your profile you joined on 18th August 2014, over one year ago.  Coincidently around the same time that saw the mass exodus of forum members and Rosalinda Cristobell-Hutton wrote her first venimous, although slightly inaccurate, missive explaining the reasons for her departure.

ETA:  Ladyinred - you beat me to it!

Added by Mod:  Let's be friendly about this. @ kaz, you made 3 posts a year ago, and now a few more. Maybe you have not been reading the forum over the past year. The many criticisms by Rosalinda Hutton of this forum in general and of Tony Bennett in particular can be read here on her blog:  http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/   There are a lot of them, so good luck

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.08.15 13:45

@kaz wrote:
Well then you aren't familiar with her ramblings then.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.08.15 13:48

@kaz wrote:
Just google Cristobell Unbound and you will find it all in there, lots of reading for you, enjoy, :)

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 30.08.15 14:03

According to your profile you joined on 18th August 2014, over one year ago.  Coincidently around the same time that saw the mass exodus of forum members and Rosalinda Cristobell-Hutton wrote her first venimous, although slightly inaccurate, missive explaining the reasons for her departure.

Added by Mod:  Let's be friendly about this. @ kaz, you made 3 posts a year ago, and now a few more. Maybe you have not been reading the forum over the past year. The many criticisms by Rosalinda Hutton of this forum in general and of Tony Bennett in particular can be read here on her blog:  http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/   There are a lot of them, so good luck
AAAAH all is revealed. By RH I was presuming you were referring to Richard Hall especially in the BS and TB context and as a fan of Richard I was puzzled as to where these derogatory comments might be. With regard to Rosalind Hutton's comments ,  I  read them last night   and obviously disagree with them.(  I  admire Tony's work as my previous posts show )   I was actually unaware that I was a member of this site already and that certainly explains the problems I was having trying to register a few weeks ago !!!
I understand the offhand comments now and apologise for the misunderstanding. roses roses

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.15 14:21

Ok, a misunderstanding.  Happens sometimes.  I think if we're discussing Richard's work it's usually RDH. friends

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.15 14:21

@kaz wrote:

AAAAH all is revealed. By RH I was presuming you were referring to Richard Hall especially in the BS and TB context and as a fan of Richard I was puzzled as to where these derogatory comments might be. With regard to Rosalind Hutton's comments ,  I  read them last night   and obviously disagree with them.(  I  admire Tony's work as my previous posts show )   I was actually unaware that I was a member of this site already and that certainly explains the problems I was having trying to register a few weeks ago !!!
I understand the offhand comments now and apologise for the misunderstanding. roses roses
Thank you for the forgiveness. [Words deleted - Mod].

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 30.08.15 14:56

@aquila wrote:
Obviously this is not a nice place to be.
I'm out of here as no doubt you'll be very pleased to hear. Congratulations!

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 30.08.15 15:23

@kaz wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Obviously this is not a nice place to be.
I'm out of here as no doubt you'll be very pleased to hear. Congratulations!
TTFN, I'm sure you'll be back soon.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.15 19:54

@Joss wrote:
@kaz wrote:
Just google Cristobell Unbound and you will find it all in there, lots of reading for you, enjoy, :)
Howdy Joss, long time no read!

You aint seen nothing yet - the latest missive (regular Sunday spot) takes the biscuit.  Whilst members of this cesspit are obsessively banging away at the keyboard, she, like all sensible citizens, is occupying her day with her loved ones - roughly translated means frantically banging away at the keyboard blogging.   Thankfully though, to mark the end of the silly season (phew!) she has at last, in line with the Blacksmith, thrown in the towel in regards to her obsessive focus on this forum but unlike the Blacksmith, will in future continue to comment on the case of Madeleine McCann (?).  Until the next time..

It will be interesting to see how long the reprieve will last.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.15 20:02

No more Sunday sermons, then.  Wonder what's behind it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.15 20:22

Ladyinred wrote:No more Sunday sermons, then.  Wonder what's behind it?
Embarrassed?  - Doubt it!

Run out of steam? -  Doubt it!

Fed up with talking to herself? -  Doubt it!

An idle threat to accord with the blacksmith's idle threat?  - I think so!

Good guys v. bad guys?  lol

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 31.08.15 9:11

@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@kaz wrote:
Howdy Joss, long time no read!

You aint seen nothing yet - the latest missive (regular Sunday spot) takes the biscuit.  Whilst members of this cesspit are obsessively banging away at the keyboard, she, like all sensible citizens, is occupying her day with her loved ones - roughly translated means frantically banging away at the keyboard blogging.   Thankfully though, to mark the end of the silly season (phew!) she has at last, in line with the Blacksmith, thrown in the towel in regards to her obsessive focus on this forum but unlike the Blacksmith, will in future continue to comment on the case of Madeleine McCann (?).  Until the next time..

It will be interesting to see how long the reprieve will last.
Hi there Verdi, i'm still around just been busy with things around here. 

Oh I'm sure she won't leave altogether, ever, lol.

***Message from Admin and Mods:  We request that no further comments are made on the forum about Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell until further notice - your co-operation would be appreciated. Any comments making reference to her are likely to be deleted. Thank you.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.09.15 13:18

(Snipped)

**Message from Admin and Mods:  We request that no further comments are made on the forum about Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell until further notice - your co-operation would be appreciated. Any comments making reference to her are likely to be deleted. Thank you.

For clarification is it only RH we are not allowed to comment on anymore or are there others as well? I'm not trying to be a smartass but genuinely would like to know. Thankyou.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black Smith Bureau

Post by willowthewisp on 01.09.15 14:36

Hi Joss,
I think what the moderator is asking is that if the person she has referred to is having any personal problems, this forum and its members need to be extra careful of not becoming the next possible story, subject about them?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 01.09.15 14:51

@Joss wrote:(Snipped)

**Message from Admin and Mods:  We request that no further comments are made on the forum about Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell until further notice - your co-operation would be appreciated. Any comments making reference to her are likely to be deleted. Thank you.

For clarification is it only RH we are not allowed to comment on anymore or are there others as well? I'm not trying to be a smartass but genuinely would like to know. Thankyou.
If the moderator didn't want us to discuss others as well then the message would have been something along these lines:

**Message from Admin and Mods:  We request that no further comments are made on the forum about Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell (as well as others) until further notice - your co-operation would be appreciated. Any comments making reference to her are likely to be deleted. Thank you.

big grin

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.09.15 14:55

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Joss,
I think what the moderator is asking is that if the person she has referred to is having any personal problems, this forum and it's members need to be extra careful of not becoming the next possible story, subject about them?
Hi willowthewisp, Thanks for your reply, & fair enough.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.09.15 14:57

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Joss wrote:(Snipped)

If the moderator didn't want us to discuss others as well then the message would have been something along these lines:

**Message from Admin and Mods:  We request that no further comments are made on the forum about Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell (as well as others) until further notice - your co-operation would be appreciated. Any comments making reference to her are likely to be deleted. Thank you.

big grin

Thankyou for your reply. smilie

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum