The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith Bureau - yet another untrue and bitter attack on CMOMM, Tony Benentt and Richard D. Hall

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith Bureau - yet another untrue and bitter attack on CMOMM, Tony Benentt and Richard D. Hall

Post by willowthewisp on 27.08.15 14:19

I have just read an article from the above and comments made with regard to the veracity of the holocaust to R D Hall?
He is also displeasing of a number of people from the CMoMM site aswell?
According to the article, it would appear as though Mr Blacksmith may have thrown the towel in so to speak, with regard to the Madeleine McCann case?
If that is so it would seem as though the tactics of divide and rule are being applied to create disharmony to the opposes of the events of what happened in Portugal 3 May 2007?
I would just like to state that no matter what his ideas are now, he has been quite an influence of what happened on that fateful night in Portugal and  I do not think he was a supporter for Mr & Mrs MCann!!?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith Bureau - yet another untrue and bitter attack on CMOMM, Tony Benentt and Richard D. Hall

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 27.08.15 15:00

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Well Now

AJS writes:The Wayback affair revealed a certain loss of contact with reality in anti-McCann groupings that for the first time made me genuinely uncomfortable about being identified with them. Today I watched part of a Richard Hall video, also  for the first time, this one being a sort of news bulletin and was even more shocked, not so much by the content – with one exception – but by the number of people who have supported someone who appears unaware of which planet he inhabits.
The exception was when Hall started plugging a book by a Holocaust denier, a person who he also featured in a separate, highly friendly, part of his bulletin later on. His weasel words that he wasn’t supporting the book,  because he didn’t know whether it was true or not since he “wasn’t around” at the time of the Holocaust were laughably mendacious. As was his invitation to viewers  to contact him if they could refute the book –  meaning they’d have to put money in his friend’s pocket to read it first, wouldn’t they?
Didn't know whether it was true or not? Anyone with more than a primary education knows that the Holocaust details have been established with certainty, a certainty that was forensically confirmed, moreover, in the David Irving libel trial sixty years after the war ended. There are no mysteries about its execution, though there are plenty about the human behaviour behind it.
Yet Hall, like Bennett, has fired first and left the known  evidence for another time, or rather, again like Bennett, for never, and has put his plug out for an author who claims that the place where my stepfather’s large family was slaughtered, Auschwitz, wasn’t bad at all – why it had a swimming pool and a library for its lucky guests. And Harry’s family couldn't  really have been gassed since there weren’t any gas chambers there.
We’ve tried, unsuccessfully,  on the Bureau to shame people into deserting sites like Havern’s on the grounds not of disagreement but of moral choice,  that supporting and participating in their activities is wrong, putting them on the same level as the hateful and repellent  Kate and Gerry McCann themselves; on the grounds that these supposed “research” sites have never added a single real  fact to what we know from the documents and what most of us knew in 2009. Not one. And that all their members have ever done is distort those known facts as a recreational activity. And that they actively support malicious operators  who, for reasons of their own, pick on innocent people to hurt and defame, the Smiths being the most prominent example. And because they never provide evidence for anything, only unsubstantiated claims in those  wondrous words "all in my opinion".

Clearly we’re out of touch with the majority of the anti-McCann movement and its actions and aspirations. To them we just seem sour old killjoys, spoiling their fun.  All we can see are a majority of people in that movement resolutely refusing to accept evidence as the criteria. But without evidence, proper evidence, as I've said before, there are no signposts, no correctives to the wilderness of self-deception and wishful thinking. And no yardsticks or methods for identifying charlatans. Not the least of the horrible consequences of the McCanns' lying is that so many people, having been led into this wilderness by crooks and opportunists, have lost their moral bearings in it  and are in denial about their own behaviour. 
And eventual corruption. There are many rich absurdities to be found in the performances of “authorities”  like Bennett and  Hall but  giving favourable airspace  to a Holocaust denier is not one of them. For us it is a defining moment, just as the death of Brenda Leyland was a defining moment, and we’re running away just as quick as we can  from the anti-McCann movement which has produced this disgrace  and which will no doubt make excuses for it, as it always has done for  Bennett, Marsden and co.
Comment on the McCann affair now ends and I’ll be re-opening the original Bureau  instead as a focus for our five thousand or so regular readers should they wish to join us. I’ll post news about that soon.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith Bureau - yet another untrue and bitter attack on CMOMM, Tony Benentt and Richard D. Hall

Post by BlueBag on 27.08.15 15:12

Ah.. the Holocaust card has been played as with many other forums.

Dear Mod.

The Holocaust has ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZILCH... to do with the Mystery of Madeleine McCann.

Nip this in the bud now and don't allow the forum to get torn apart.

Keep this forum ON TOPIC.

This is not a place to discuss the details of the Holocaust.

PLEASE!

BB

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.08.15 15:16

As this latest attack on CMOMM and myself by 'Blacksmith'/Antony Sharples also includes a reference to Richard D Hall and his Madeleine documentaries, accusing him publicly of being a 'Holocaust-denier', and thus accusing CMOMM and its members by means of 'guilt by association' of being supporters of a Holocaust-denier, I wish to respond.

So far as I am aware from what Blacksmith has posted, his allegation against Richard Hall amounts to this: 

1. He once interviewed a man who wrote a book about the Holocaust
2. The man who wrote the book about the Holocaust denied the Holocaust
3. Richard did not challenge the contents of the book as he should have done.

Blacksmith's article suggests I think that this interview was some time ago.

I do not know what the man said in his book, I do not know what the man said in this interview, nor do I know what Richard did and did not say about him and the book.

Until I do find those things out, I do not think it wise to comment further.

However, let me make it plain, though it shouldn't be necessary, that I personally fully accept the Holocaust as a documented fact of history, and I expect everyone else here does as well.

As for these comments by Blacksmith...

QUOTE Blacksmith 

We’ve tried, unsuccessfully,  on the Bureau to shame people into deserting sites like Havern’s on the grounds not of disagreement but of moral choice,  that supporting and participating in their activities is wrong, putting them on the same level as the hateful and repellent  Kate and Gerry McCann themselves; on the grounds that these supposed “research” sites have never added a single real  fact to what we know from the documents and what most of us knew in 2009. Not one. And that all their members have ever done is distort those known facts as a recreational activity. And that they actively support malicious operators  who, for reasons of their own, pick on innocent people to hurt and defame, the Smiths being the most prominent example. And because they never provide evidence for anything, only unsubstantiated claims in those  wondrous words "all in my opinion".

UNQUOTE

I would expect all members here to repudiate them with the full degree of contempt that they deserve...

...and perhaps some might now agree with me that Blacksmith has never been a true McCann-sceptic

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 27.08.15 15:20

And because they never provide evidence for anything, only unsubstantiated claims in those  wondrous words "all in my opinion".

BS.

There are plenty of critical thinkers on this forum who combat unsubstantiated claims.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 27.08.15 15:29

@BlueBag wrote:Ah.. the Holocaust card has been played as with many other forums.

Dear Mod.

The Holocaust has ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZILCH... to do with the Mystery of Madeleine McCann.

PLEASE!

BB
Hear. Hear!
This forum is about MBM, NOT the old 'Anti Semitic' censorship chestnut.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.08.15 15:31

QUOTE Blacksmith 

Oh dear! This is getting really out of control, isn't it? So, Mr Blacksmith states "all their members" when referring to this forum. I can remember back in my university days  that to use "all" or "everyone" was worthy of having an  essay marked as invalid. I have NEVER given an opinion on any forum about the holocaust. I could go on, but I am not going to waste my time on such BS. As Bluebag has posted, on another thread, what has the holocaust got to do with what happened to Madeleine McCann?
I think we should stop feeding the trolls and they will die from starvation.  Trolls thrive on attention. That is what their very being is all about.  I will keep reading this forum, and posting where and when I feel it's necessary, but I am no longer going to read any other forum or blog. I have never witnessed anything like this EVER.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.08.15 15:33

@willowthewisp wrote:I have just read an article from the above and comments made with regard to the veracity of the holocaust to R D Hall?
He is also displeasing of a number of people from the CMoMM site aswell?
According to the article, it would appear as though Mr Blacksmith may have thrown the towel in so to speak, with regard to the Madeleine McCann case?
If that is so it would seem as though the tactics of divide and rule are being applied to create disharmony to the opposes of the events of what happened in Portugal 3 May 2007?
I would just like to state that no matter what his ideas are now, he has been quite an influence of what happened on that fateful night in Portugal and  I do not think he was a supporter for Mr & Mrs MCann!!?
GOOD!

Totally irrelevant, stick it in the bin marked 'NOT TO BE RECYCLED'.  Now back to business..

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.08.15 15:37

@BlueBag wrote:
And because they never provide evidence for anything, only unsubstantiated claims in those  wondrous words "all in my opinion".

BS.

There are plenty of critical thinkers on this forum who combat unsubstantiated claims.

Bluebag, Blacksmith has shown his true colours. There have been some really good researchers on this forum. I know there have been some ridiculous claims made by some posters, in the past, but I have just ignored them. I would laugh, if it wasn't so pathetic, at the "unsubstantiated claims". If Mr Blacksmith knew anything about me he would know that I am the last person to make "unsubstantiated claims".

Now I AM going to take a lesson from the saying, "don't argue with a fool, because he/she will drag you down to his/her level and  beat you with experience".

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.08.15 16:46

@sallypelt wrote:
Now I AM going to take a lesson from the saying, "don't argue with a fool, because he/she will drag you down to his/her level and  beat you with experience".

I totally agree with that.  BS is not only a fool but an attention seeking junkie.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith Bureau-departing from the Madeleine McCann case,CMoMM?

Post by willowthewisp on 27.08.15 16:47

Hi Tony,
I know that the author singled you out in his article and as I have stated my support for your stance in other posts it seems as though these certain persons are deeming to push their own agenda to the extreme limits of which we now know has no unbound decency.

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 27.08.15 17:02

@aiyoyo wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:

I totally agree with that.  BS is not only a fool but an attention seeking junkie.

An obvious troll is an obvious troll.  

NOT my opinion, but a matter of fact. tease

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 27.08.15 17:14

Well! This Anthony Sharples guy is rather arrogant isn't he! IMO, it sounds like he's got quite a bit of pent up anger - perhaps he's tired of playing a role (or should that read troll); perhaps there's a point to his tirade; perhaps there isn't. Destabilizing? Course not. Distracting? Momentarily. It sounds like he expects us all to lament that he's not going to be regailing us any longer with his obviously superior insight into the MBM case (perhaps he has sources that we are not privy to). Will we miss him? Need I ask? Enough said from me - particularly as my other post today rambled on about not rising to negative posts/blogs! 

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.08.15 18:02

Blacksmith was temporarily silenced for several weeks.  Was legal action taken against the Bureau?

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 27.08.15 18:18

@kaz wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Ah.. the Holocaust card has been played as with many other forums.

Dear Mod.

PLEASE!

BB
Hear. Hear!
This forum is about MBM, NOT the old 'Anti Semitic' censorship chestnut.
Fully agree.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.08.15 18:23

IIRC BS bowed out a while back but did an Arnie and he did come back.    WHO CARES.  Never read his blog, don't care what he thinks (or anyone else for that matter).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 27.08.15 18:27

@skyrocket wrote:Well! This Anthony Sharples guy is rather arrogant isn't he! IMO, it sounds like he's got quite a bit of pent up anger - perhaps he's tired of playing a role (or should that read troll); perhaps there's a point to his tirade; perhaps there isn't. Destabilizing? Course not. Distracting? Momentarily. It sounds like he expects us all to lament that he's not going to be regailing us any longer with his obviously superior insight into the MBM case (perhaps he has sources that we are not privy to). Will we miss him? Need I ask? Enough said from me - particularly as my other post today rambled on about not rising to negative posts/blogs! 

I suspect that Sharples, just like another easily recognized person, has substance abuse problems. The unsubstantiated, uncontrolled anger in waves points in that direction. 

Ah well, him throwing in the towel is not a big loss. In the early day he had some good posts, it did not last long though. I guess he is not only mad with Richard H, Tony and us, but also with himself for getting it horribly wrong a couple of times. 

I wonder how long it will last before he pops up again this time, again like other persons he seems to crave the attention. 

Of course all just in my opinion.    winkwink

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 28.08.15 12:49

@skyrocket wrote:Well! This Anthony Sharples guy is rather arrogant isn't he! IMO, it sounds like he's got quite a bit of pent up anger - perhaps he's tired of playing a role (or should that read troll); perhaps there's a point to his tirade; perhaps there isn't. Destabilizing? Course not. Distracting? Momentarily. It sounds like he expects us all to lament that he's not going to be regailing us any longer with his obviously superior insight into the MBM case (perhaps he has sources that we are not privy to). Will we miss him? Need I ask? Enough said from me - particularly as my other post today rambled on about not rising to negative posts/blogs! 

I read through his stuff some months ago and if I recall correctly he's said this before but returned to the subject soon enough. I doubt he gets many hits without the MBM case.

This person would have more credibility with me if he allowed comments. By not allowing any questioning or challenges to his reasoning all he has is an echo chamber of ego.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.08.15 19:10

I apologise in advance to all those with the surname 'Sharples' but whenever the Smackbiff Bureau comes along with a post signed by himself 'AJS' I can't help but see this image.

To those outside UK and those who are young, this is Ena Sharples from Coronation Street.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.08.15 22:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:I do not know what the man said in his book, I do not know what the man said in this interview, nor do I know what Richard did and did not say about him and the book. Until I do find those things out, I do not think it wise to comment further.

I have now had time to find out what Blacksmith's smear of Richard Hall and in turn, by association, of CMOMM, is all about.

It amounts to this:

Richard interviews a lot of people.

In general he allows them to explain what they believe. 

He sometimes interviews people with whom he disagrees, but allows them to explain their position.

Indeed, he has interviewed me twice, and in one interview I gave him I know he disagrees strongly with the views I expressed. But he allowed me to explain what I did believe and why.

One of the many people he has interviewed, more than once, is Nick Kollerstrom.

A former academic and astronomer, of late (since 2009) he has been the prolific author of several books, and one could say that he has entered the world of conspiracy theories judging by this list:

(2009) Terror on the Tube: Behind the Veil of 7/7, An Investigation, Progressive Press.

(2009) Venus, the Path of Beauty, New Alchemy Press.

(2013) Farmer's Moon, New Alchemy Press.

(2013) Interface: Astronomical Essays for Astrologers, New Alchemy Press.

(2013) Eureka: The Celestial Pattern at Times of Historic Inspiration, New Alchemy Press.

(2014) The Secrets of the Seven Metals: A Bridge Between Heaven and Earth, New Alchemy Press.

(2014) Breaking the Spell. The Holocaust: Myth & Reality, Castle Hill Publishers.

Richard interviewed Kollerstrom about his most recent book: 'Breaking the Spell'. I have not seen this interview yet.  

Blacksmith made this on-the record, false statement: "[Kollerstrom] is a Holocaust-denier".

But, in a nutshell, Kollerstrom is not a Holocaust-denier. On the contrary, he fully concedes that masses of Jews were killed by the Nazis.

As I understand it, he queries the numbers killed (and this remains a subject of legitimate debate amongst the academic community to this day) and he also says that Zyklon-B gas was not used to kill Jews. On that latter point I am sure he is wrong.

But, anyway, the plain fact is, wholly contrary to Blacksmith's claims, Kollerstrom is not a Holocaust-denier.  

One other observation. In Blacksmith's smear, he writes:  "supposed 'research' sites [like Havern's] have never added a single real fact to what we know from the documents and what most of us knew in 2009. Not one. And that all their members have ever done is distort those known facts as a recreational activity....they never provide evidence for anything, only unsubstantiated claims..."

It is a well-attested psychological fact that those who are aggressive and complain about and constantly criticise others are very often holding up a mirror to themselves.

They are guilty of the very thing of which they accuse others.

This is an absolutely classic example.

Blacksmith criticises a forum that has unearthed, assembled, discussed, researched and analysed hundreds of facts.

As he well knows.

But who can think of even ONE relevant fact that Blacksmith has ever unearthed?   

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 29.08.15 7:02

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:I do not know what the man said in his book, I do not know what the man said in this interview, nor do I know what Richard did and did not say about him and the book. Until I do find those things out, I do not think it wise to comment further.

I'm a 'newbie' here but have read a lot of Blacksmith's works on MCC Files. You're absolutely right TB, Blacksmith simply turns the soil and never actually digs down for real treasure. I always thought he just loved the sound of his own voice ......................or rather, the sight of his written word.........................and the bigger the word and fancier the language the better. Give me plain old English any day . Having to read between the lines to try and decipher his meaning became too much like hard work so I ignored his pompous offerings on MCC. If I want to read literature simply for the quality and flow of words rather than any inherent deep meaning I will stick to one of the overrated classical writers thank you very much. Keep up the good work Tony. I admire you.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 29.08.15 8:10

@ Tony Bennett

I have now had time to find out what Blacksmith's smear of Richard Hall and in turn, by association, of CMOMM, is all about.

It amounts to this:

Richard interviews a lot of people.

In general he allows them to explain what they believe. 

He sometimes interviews people with whom he disagrees, but allows them to explain their position.

I think what you've said above Tony is the whole point of Richard's work, isn't it. He makes no bones about (rightly) loathing MSM, which is clearly heavily edited, sanitized and on many/most occasions incorrect. The result being that us, the public, are fed a barrage of misleading and puerile reporting. Richard is providing a forum for unedited opinions, theories and facts, which is invaluable. If he started to wield editorial power, then his personal opinion would influence what was broadcast and the whole ethos and value of his programming would be lost. Of course, sometimes things that guests say will not tally with his opinion - infact, on occasion I've heard him give an audible intake of breath after certain sections of guest commentary. He specifically asks us NOT to take anything we hear or see on face value, but to check everything out for ourselves. To criticise him for particular comments made by his guests, and worse still to misrepresent what was actually said, is wicked. I suggest Anthony Sharples should go back to watching just MSM if he can't cope with the real world. Rich D Hall - big respect for your work.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 29.08.15 9:12

@skyrocket wrote:

I think what you've said above Tony is the whole point of Richard's work, isn't it. He makes no bones about (rightly) loathing MSM, which is clearly heavily edited, sanitized and on many/most occasions incorrect. The result being that us, the public, are fed a barrage of misleading and puerile reporting. Richard is providing a forum for unedited opinions, theories and facts, which is invaluable. If he started to wield editorial power, then his personal opinion would influence what was broadcast and the whole ethos and value of his programming would be lost. Of course, sometimes things that guests say will not tally with his opinion - infact, on occasion I've heard him give an audible intake of breath after certain sections of guest commentary. He specifically asks us NOT to take anything we hear or see on face value, but to check everything out for ourselves. To criticise him for particular comments made by his guests, and worse still to misrepresent what was actually said, is wicked. I suggest Anthony Sharples should go back to watching just MSM if he can't cope with the real world. Rich D Hall - big respect for your work

Best insightful analysis of Richard D Hall I have read so far. You are spot on.
If Richard D Hall starts to wield editorial power then the value of his broadcast would be no difference to the MSM heavily censored, sanitized and edited ones, and that would defeat the whole point of his works and channel.

Blacksmith got it wrong so many times so what is one more to add to his blemished records.
He proves to be just like the other blogger, obnoxious and full of pretension, too smart (cocky) for his own good. The whole purpose of that article was to bash TB et al and more importantly draw attention to his blog which otherwise would be a ghost town. He could easily have approached RDH had he really wanted to find out RDH's view on that, or at least apply and use some investigative journalism in his writings, instead of denigrating the man based just for the sake of it based on his biased assumptions. What he did was wicked to shit stir at some just for the kick of it.

Another one who horns on his craft to death, but no accomplishments and achievements to show than a blog full of a barrage of gibberish in bombastic words. He sure like big words and his big voice.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 29.08.15 10:47

@aiyoyo wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:

I think what you've said above Tony is the whole point of Richard's work, isn't it. He makes no bones about (rightly) loathing MSM, which is clearly heavily edited, sanitized and on many/most occasions incorrect. The result being that us, the public, are fed a barrage of misleading and puerile reporting. Richard is providing a forum for unedited opinions, theories and facts, which is invaluable. If he started to wield editorial power, then his personal opinion would influence what was broadcast and the whole ethos and value of his programming would be lost. Of course, sometimes things that guests say will not tally with his opinion - infact, on occasion I've heard him give an audible intake of breath after certain sections of guest commentary. He specifically asks us NOT to take anything we hear or see on face value, but to check everything out for ourselves. To criticise him for particular comments made by his guests, and worse still to misrepresent what was actually said, is wicked. I suggest Anthony Sharples should go back to watching just MSM if he can't cope with the real world. Rich D Hall - big respect for your work

Best insightful analysis of Richard D Hall I have read so far.  You are spot on.
If Richard D Hall starts to wield editorial power then the value of his broadcast would be no difference to the MSM heavily censored, sanitized and edited ones, and that would defeat the whole point of his works and channel.

Blacksmith got it wrong so many times so what is one more to add to his blemished records.  
He proves to be just like the other blogger, obnoxious and full of pretension, too smart (cocky) for his own good. The whole purpose of that article was to bash TB et al and more importantly draw attention to his blog which otherwise would be a ghost town.  He could easily have approached RDH had he really wanted to find out RDH's view on that, or at least apply and use some investigative journalism in his writings,  instead of denigrating the man based just for the sake of it based on his biased assumptions.  What he did was wicked to shit stir at some just for the kick of it.

Another one who horns on his craft to death, but no accomplishments and achievements to show than a blog full of a barrage of gibberish in bombastic words.  He sure like big words and his big voice.

BS another one. Too many simply not bothered about the truth when it comes to their ego's or agenda!
Sickening that the plight of a child can be used in such a vile way.

Let them discredit others who have done so much for TRUTH! It shows them up for what they really are.

hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.08.15 12:28

@kaz wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

I'm a 'newbie' here but have read a lot of Blacksmith's works on MCC Files. You're absolutely right TB, Blacksmith simply turns the soil and never actually digs down for real treasure. I always thought he just loved the sound of his own voice ......................or rather, the sight of his written word.........................and the bigger the word and fancier the language the better. Give me plain old English any day . Having to read between the lines to try and decipher his meaning became too much like hard work so I ignored his pompous offerings on MCC. If I want to read literature simply for the quality and flow of words rather than any inherent deep meaning I will stick to one of the overrated classical writers thank you very much. Keep up the good work Tony. I admire you.
Well said kaz thumbsup !

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum