The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Is Tony Bennett a 'McCann plant'?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is Tony Bennett a 'McCann plant'?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 27.08.15 21:17

@snook wrote:Jill,  while you are here can you explain why some people have been excluded from topics they were previously following and commenting on?
Yes, as I explained on another thread, Sharon decided to move it to Admin temporarily. Only Sharon and I can access that thread for the moment.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 27.08.15 21:35

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@snook wrote:Jill,  while you are here can you explain why some people have been excluded from topics they were previously following and commenting on?
Yes, as I explained on another thread, Sharon decided to move it to Admin temporarily. Only Sharon and I can access that thread for the moment.
Aha so I have not lost the plot , I was reading it before teatime and wondered where it had gone, thought perhaps it was time to call in the men in white coats. big grin

Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie on 27.08.15 21:37

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Thank you Jill

jowie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.08.15 22:45

'Team McCann Plant'

Let's get this straight. Each and every time the McCanns and their PR do a planned photo shoot it's a Team McCann plant. Each and every time the McCanns and their PR release anything to the Press it's a Team McCann plant. That's what PR is for.

All the rest of the garbage spouted by ego's and their ridiculous blogs is irrelevant.

The likes of the ever increasing nastiness of Cristobell and Blacksmith make no difference. Cristobell has gone quiet today - there must be another 'epic' blog in the making. It's bullshit. It's nasty, it's vindictive (much like the woman herself I have to add) and it's irrelevant. Blacksmith doesn't know whether to run with the hare or hunt with the hound. Once again, nasty and vindictive blogs.

Just my opinion of course.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.08.15 22:58

@aquila wrote:'Team McCann Plant'

Let's get this straight. Each and every time the McCanns and their PR do a planned photo shoot it's a Team McCann plant. Each and every time the McCanns and their PR release anything to the Press it's a Team McCann plant. That's what PR is for.

All the rest of the garbage spouted by ego's and their ridiculous blogs is irrelevant.

The likes of the ever increasing nastiness of Cristobell and Blacksmith make no difference. Cristobell has gone quiet today - there must be another 'epic' blog in the making. It's bullshit. It's nasty, it's vindictive (much like the woman herself I have to add) and it's irrelevant. Blacksmith doesn't know whether to run with the hare or hunt with the hound. Once again, nasty and vindictive blogs.

Just my opinion of course.

Amen to that!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 28.08.15 0:52

Thank you Jill & Ladyinred.  It wasn't that thread I was talking about but I will try and find my way to the members lounge to explain my problem fully.

snook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 28.08.15 1:03

She's not that quiet Aquila. She's been tweeting insinuations regarding the Madeleine Foundation and has picked up Blacksmith's baton and run with it a la #Holocaustdeniers. I bet she's kicking herself she didn't think of that one. Obviously another subject she knows zero about. Cheap trick by Blacksmith.  Pick the one subject he knows most are too scared to go against the grain on. Another example of MSM fiction triumphing over fact.

snook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 28.08.15 11:26

@BlueBag wrote:Chris Roberts is an ass.
I am a new member, but I have been lurking around here and other forums for a few years now. My observation for what it's worth, is that TB is a true gentleman and a scholar, everything he writes is always very well researched according to information available. He will answer any questions with honesty and sincerity….On the other hand, in my observations, the same can't be said of Chris Roberts…..Not so long ago, maybe 6 months, I happened to come across a forum (a public forum) which Chris had written a few comments, I was shocked to say the least, disgusted!I won't go into any detail because I really wouldn't want to repeat it! How this man has got the audacity to question the motives of anyone, when his own motives are very questionable, is beyond me. Attempted character assasinaton seems to be on his agenda, directed at specific individuals, I wonder why? Mr Roberts should take a very long hard look in the mirror, because from what I witnessed, he is a very disturbed individual and it seems will stoop to any level to get the desired effect, that only he can understand!!!

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 28.08.15 11:42

@tinkier wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Chris Roberts is an ass.
I am a new member, but I have been lurking around here and other forums for a few years now. My observation for what it's worth, is that TB is a true gentleman and a scholar, everything he writes is always very well researched according to information available. He will answer any questions with honesty and sincerity….On the other hand, in my observations, the same can't be said of Chris Roberts…..Not so long ago, maybe 6 months, I happened to come across a forum (a public forum) which Chris had written a few comments, I was shocked to say the least, disgusted!I won't go into any detail because I really wouldn't want to repeat it! How this man has got the audacity to question the motives of anyone, when his own motives are very questionable, is beyond me. Attempted character assasinaton seems to be on his agenda, directed at specific individuals, I wonder why? Mr Roberts should take a very long hard look in the mirror, because from what I witnessed, you are a very disturbed individual and it seems you will stoop to any level to get the desired effect, that only you can understand!!!
They fear Tony because he's a threat to them. It's all well and good to rant and rave on a forum giving one's opinion on what is read in the newspapers, but Tony is in a different league; his research is second to none. Does he get it wrong on the odd occasion? Of course he does, as ALL researchers do. Show me a person who has never made a mistake, and I will show you a person who has done NOTHING in his/her life.

Without the likes of Tony and a few others on this forum, there would be NO forum. Moreover, a few other forums would "go out of business" because without having Tony to attack, they would have nothing.

Tony, don't let these misfits get to you. You scare the life out of them with your knowledge and research skills. As Churchill once said:  "The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is"

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 28.08.15 12:11

£10
Ann Courtney
39 mins ago
What seems like a sad state of affairs regarding people discrediting Mr Tony Bennett is actually a help to this case, when one stops and thinks logically, the people involved are really bringing to the fore, one of the most proven facts (child neglect) admitted by Mr and Mrs McCann themselves. Who can abide this crime? Mr Bennett (God bless him) is such a genuine man. Mr Bennett thank you for reiterating all evidence regarding your Court case and its outcome, Do your opponents not recognise this is good for people who haven't seen all your transcripts? It must have taken a lot of time and energy to print it all again, and for that part I offer you my complete empathy. You did it, and honest people thank you and admire such transparancy. Dr Amaral, I am sure will be reading all this onslought towards you and I am sure he will be disgusted at the treatment you are receiving as he is as honest and transparent as yourself Mr Bennett. I am sure he will be happy for me to pledge this money in his name, but on this day to share your own plight with you. A poster wrote the dark does not like light, please God bring these people out of the dark, being in the light makes for a happier life, It is very hard but I am trying to feel sorry for them, living in such misery. Yes in what they are doing is indeed desperation. Both you gentlemen hold your heads high and be happy with who you are and what you stand for. Take GOOD care of yourselves for all of us and from all of us.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.08.15 19:18

@snook wrote:She's not that quiet Aquila. She's been tweeting insinuations regarding the Madeleine Foundation and has picked up Blacksmith's baton and run with it a la #Holocaustdeniers. I bet she's kicking herself she didn't think of that one. Obviously another subject she knows zero about. Cheap trick by Blacksmith.  Pick the one subject he knows most are too scared to go against the grain on. Another example of MSM fiction triumphing over fact.
If someone offered Hutton a seat on a television sofa as a 'troll come good' she'd take it (all in the spirit of a psychological journey of course). In fact if there were a competition for such a position she'd probably leave footprints on the backs of those she'd trample on to get to the front of the queue.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.08.15 20:09

@snook wrote:She's not that quiet Aquila. She's been tweeting insinuations regarding the Madeleine Foundation and has picked up Blacksmith's baton and run with it a la #Holocaustdeniers. I bet she's kicking herself she didn't think of that one. Obviously another subject she knows zero about. Cheap trick by Blacksmith.  Pick the one subject he knows most are too scared to go against the grain on. Another example of MSM fiction triumphing over fact.
The blacksmith supports her, she has to grab every vestige of support she can get no matter how unconvincing they may be.  These people feed off each other - bottom feeders..

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.08.15 20:15

@aquila wrote:
If someone offered Hutton a seat on a television sofa as a 'troll come good' she'd take it (all in the spirit of a psychological journey of course). In fact if there were a competition for such a position she'd probably leave footprints on the backs of those she'd trample on to get to the front of the queue.
Hence the desperate needy liaison with Ms Poulton.  I believe she sees Poulton as an intro into the glamorous world of show biz, an introduction to the heady world of first class - alternative free thinking - fringe benefits - no holes barred - journalism (I use the word with reservations).

Trouble is, I don't think Poulton is so much needy as an exploitative chancer.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.08.15 10:40

@Cherry wrote:It seems like some people are stooping to the lengths the pros go to with these ridiculous personal attacks against Tony, they should be saving their energy for the reason we are all supposed to be here - to discuss the case - a point which sadly seems to have been forgotten by some.
Amen.

Chris Roberts writes 'The Pillory' blog, though he pretends he doesn't.

To give a flavor of this man, here is his response after I replied to his criticisms:

The Pillory

The Pillory is very glad we prepared the stocks this morning, as we have been shocked to see some bullying of the highest order coming from Jill Havern, of the eponymous forum franchise, her dreamboat Bennett, with back up from the terminally boring and stupid, but, we will reluctantly concede, well meaning Lizzy Taylor.

Legitimate questions were asked of Mr Bennett today by one of the respected posters in the Madeleine community [Chris Roberts - T.B.]. Rumours of Bennett being paid by team McCann to spread disinformation have circulated around the Madeleine forums for many years. Make no mistake, the antis gossip behind Mr Bennett's back, calling him 'odious' and suggesting he is a snake in the McCann grass. One man [Chris Roberts - T.B.] was open in his criticism. The poster in question, people may not be aware, is well versed in UK law [Chris Roberts - T.B.], probably more so than Mr Bennett, and gave a reasoned opinion on Mr Bennett's strategy and hidden agenda. The Pillory thinks this might have hit a nerve, as what followed was one of the most disgraceful incidences of bullying we have ever seen.

Despite making it very clear he [Chris Roberts - T.B.] did not want to get involved in debates in an arena that is evidentially biased towards one side of the argument, Ms Havern and Bennett, bouyed by the security of control, and wall to wall 'yes men', have begun to attack a man [Chris Roberts - T.B.] who has expressely declined to partake of a fight. In The Pillory's book, that is an unprovoked attack, and in the coporeal world, that would be an arrestable offence.

And Ms Havern had the audacity to call the members of The Pond Appreciation Society 'sheeple'! That her members are the cowards and blind followers that they accuse others of being, is axiomatic.Own goal, Jill tut tut

=====

Last word on whether I am a plant - nicked from another place:

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.15 10:48

Hands up how many posters had ever heard of "respected poster in the Madeleine community", Chris Roberts, or his blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 30.08.15 11:05

Ladyinred wrote:Hands up how many posters had ever heard of "respected poster in the Madeleine community", Chris Roberts, or his blog.
Other than what's been posted about him over the past few days, I had never heard of the man or his blog, and that's the way it's going stay, as far as I am concerned spin

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.08.15 11:46

@sallypelt wrote:
Other than what's been posted about [Chris Roberts] him over the past few days, I had never heard of the man or his blog, and that's the way it's going stay, as far as I am concerned
Not the least interesting aspect of that blog by Chris Roberts is the ferocity of his criticisms of the most popular Madeleine McCann forum on the net [CMOMM] and of the most prolific poster of accessible YouTube videos highlighting concerning aspects of the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann [Lizzy HideHo Taylor].

Let it also be noted that this spate of criticism by Roberts followed his enthusiastic re-posting of yet another blog by Rosalinda Hutton whose main purpose is to target CMOMM and some of its members.

All within the above 'Pillory' blog were the following criticisms: 

Jill Havern: 

‘bullying of the highest order’
‘unprovoked attacks’

Lizzy HideHo Taylor:

‘terminally boring'
'stupid’’

Tony Bennett:  

‘paid by Team McCann’
‘spreads disinformation’
‘odious’
‘a snake in the McCann grass’
‘hidden agenda’
‘unprovoked attacks’

CMOMM:

‘wall to wall ‘yes men’’
‘cowards’
‘blind followers’

===============

Now this could just be the rantings of someone with a serious inferiority complex, needing to 'big' himself by spraying criticism far and wide about  others.

But is there more to it?

Cui bono? Who benefits?

Is this not like 'Blacksmith', who regularly attacks others, and has more than once called CMOMM a 'cesspit'? In Blacksmith's latest blog, he attacked CMOMM and other Madeleine forums for never having unearthed a single fact - an obvious 'holding-oneself-up-to-a-mirror' comment, since that description clearly applies to his own blog.

Roberts speaks of my 'hidden agenda'.

But what is his hidden agenda?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 30.08.15 12:05

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
Other than what's been posted about [Chris Roberts] him over the past few days, I had never heard of the man or his blog, and that's the way it's going stay, as far as I am concerned
Not the least interesting aspect of that blog by Chris Roberts is the ferocity of his criticisms of the most popular Madeleine McCann forum on the net [CMOMM] and of the most prolific poster of accessible YouTube videos highlighting concerning aspects of the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann [Lizzy HideHo Taylor].

Let it also be noted that this spate of criticism by Roberts followed his enthusiastic re-posting of yet another blog by Rosalinda Hutton whose main purpose is to target CMOMM and some of its members.

All within the above 'Pillory' blog were the following criticisms: 

Jill Havern: 

‘bullying of the highest order’
‘unprovoked attacks’

Lizzy HideHo Taylor:

‘terminally boring'
'stupid’’

Tony Bennett:  

‘paid by Team McCann’
‘spreads disinformation’
‘odious’
‘a snake in the McCann grass’
‘hidden agenda’
‘unprovoked attacks’

CMOMM:

‘wall to wall ‘yes men’’
‘cowards’
‘blind followers’

===============

Now this could just be the rantings of someone with a serious inferiority complex, needing to 'big' himself by spraying criticism far and wide about  others.

But is there more to it?

Cui bono? Who benefits?

Is this not like 'Blacksmith', who regularly attacks others, and has more than once called CMOMM a 'cesspit'? In Blacksmith's latest blog, he attacked CMOMM and other Madeleine forums for never having unearthed a single fact - an obvious 'holding-oneself-up-to-a-mirror' comment, since that description clearly applies to his own blog.

Roberts speaks of my 'hidden agenda'.

But what is his hidden agenda?

Do trolls HAVE an hidden agenda other that to stir up emotions through their lies and self-importance? They thrive or the negative reaction they have. Without it, they whither and die. I know it is not easy ignoring these pieces of festering filth, but as long as I no longer read what these halfwits are spewing out, I live in ignorant bliss. So, no more reading RH's blog, or BS (that's Blacksmith, by the way, but you interpret BS any way you want spin ) convoluted tosh.

Oh, if the above-mentioned are reading this post, I am not Lazzeri, but thanks for the huge compliment.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.08.15 13:33

Ladyinred wrote:Hands up how many posters had ever heard of "respected poster in the Madeleine community", Chris Roberts, or his blog.
As far as i can recall i have never heard of him up until now.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.08.15 13:39

IMO this isn't really about whether TB is a plant, but more to do with some kind of forum war against CMOMM, and it looks like certain ones are trying to gather up some troops to back them up to verify their dishonest claims against certain members here.  S**t stirrers i would say of the lowest kind, but certain people do get their jollies that way it seems.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.08.15 19:42

Never heard of him or it until now - nor have I ever heard of the Madeleine community.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 30.08.15 20:34

I've only really heard of Roberts/Pillory for about a week or so. I'd seen him post in some Facebook groups but he seemed pretty unremarkable so took no notice. I Joined the Pond group of his and then left the same day because of his obsession with certain people on here and Twitter (David Steel). I just don't want to get into "he said, she said" so I removed myself. My life's boring enough as it is without reading that drivel lol!!

He's just trying to make a name for himself but he's just a bore.

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum