The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

One year of Richard Hall's documentary: How his film has changed minds and influenced people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One year of Richard Hall's documentary: How his film has changed minds and influenced people

Post by sharonl on 17.08.15 20:11

Admin and Mods present this thread in honour of Richard Hall's tremendous documentary: 'The True Story of Madeleine McCann', published a year ago, in August 2014.

What we've done is to collect just some of the 1,450-plus comments that have been made in response to the YouTube upload of his film by Morph314, on 13 August last year. That one upload alone has been viewed over 152,000 times (LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo ).  

But there are as many as 37 separate YouTube uploads of all or part of his film, with over 550,000 YouTube views in the past year. And he has had another half million or more views of his film on his website and on bliptv as well as from sales of his DVDs of the film.

CMOMM is proud to have taken the lead in promoting his film and also to have him as a valued member here.

Some people forget that Richard took a great personal risk in making this film. He has made it available for free for so many to view. He had put in a lot of work and research, as well as visiting Praia da Luz, in order to produce his film.

On behalf of all our members, Richard, thank you for all you have done to shed light on this case and spread the truth about Madeleine's disappearance.

Here then is our tribute to your work, a selection of the public's comments made on Morph314's upload. 

Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++

Earth Dog   

Very well put together, very well presented and interesting. I always believed Madeleine was abducted, having watched this programme I have changed my mind. God bless you Madeleine, please God the truth comes out  

vanbasten85

Best documentary ever seen on this case 4 hours well informed thank you

angel mush

I’m so pleased  you made this ... thank you so much xxxx poor baby xx 

Ethel Jones

Great work Richard. Shared just about any where I could. Well done !

mamiyapress

Excellent documentary, very well researched and presented. .

Sharon Krieg                                                                                                                                                                  

Excellent documentary!

Anna Johnson

A brilliant well presented documentary. The truth will come out! The music in this video is hauntingly beautiful ... and sad too ... very apt indeed

John Serafin

Everyone should watch this video !!!!

Michael Harrison

Great work, I think Richard has got very close to the truth here. 

Mark Chapman

I don't think anybody can deny that the maker of this film has used completely factual information. It's not pie in the sky stuff. It's all backed up by documents and evidence. The film maker has undoubtedly done his homework THOROUGHLY. It certainly gives you food for thought. The best parts are all the contradictions between everybody's statements.

Bruce Bedlam

Congratulations - for an amazing video! Genius! 

Long John Silverish

Awesome piece of journalism flying in the face of dark forces that have conspired to hide the truth and have did so to date! Those who participated in this cover-up should be thoroughly ashamed. Well done Mr. Hall. 

zxrrsteve

Very good video.

Onder Koffer

Great documentary.  I watched this docu a couple of days ago, this must be a really dirty case if you see how big the cover-up is

Sarah Purnell

Bless that poor lass, all of these people should be ashamed of their involvement in so blatant a lie and subsequent scam. We'll probably never know the real reasons for the govt’s involvement but we can rest assured that there was something big going on here for continued dash to support these people. I wonder if the truth will ever come out? Doubt it. It's poor Maddie and the babies left with these people that I feel sorry for, everyone else ought to be ashamed and I hope the guilt eats them alive and haunts their nights. Thank you for all the hard work that has been put into this, even though thanks doesn't begin to cover it xxx

Jake Colburn

Thanks for this, it gave me a new perspective on things

Sion Cable

It amazes me that you have done sooo much work to uncover the truth. This documentary is condemning. I have never read the press and haven't watched the T.V. in over 8 years. I am very selective! I do however remember the Madelaine case going on in the background, but I never gave it much attention. What I DID notice however is that it received a LOT more attention than other cases of missing children. I always wondered why that was. It seems you have explained perfectly the answer to my question. Now apart from the information involved, I can't help but think the the dear young girl has had a lucky escape from a morbid world of psychopaths. I feel she may have come to a miserable end, but alas, she is with God now and safe from the monsters that persecuted her. Keep on truthing the nation so that these things may end.

liz vincent

This was certainly well presented and very informative....definitely got my mind racing...let’s just hope the truth does come out one day, bless you Madeleine

baronvonfrisk

Great in depth video, well done RH.

David Drew

Fascinating. Thank you for your hard work and intriguing perspective on this disturbing case.

Glasgow Gangland

A very interesting documentary…. there was definitely a conspiracy to deceive the British public…

glenmarino1964

Thanks to Richard D Hall. Have watched all 4 documentaries on Madeline and you have done an amazing job. Not sure why there are still people who think the McCanns are innocent although I wonder if it's just too horrible for people to comprehend. It's seems to be the same for many things that go on in the world and people chose to turn a blind eye. Would be interesting to have a very detailed background check of all the Tapas 9 & Murat as I think it wasn't just the McCanns who were being assisted here by those in government. There are reasons for that & as grotesque as it is, there is clearly something far more sinister to this whole group & their associations than what most people are aware of. Poor Maddie. Our hearts are with her.

Lynette Nortman

The music is hauntingly beautiful...as if a child is crying from beyond the grave. I have always been extremely perplexed by Maddie's disappearance....How could she just vanish into thin air? I have to believe that the parents are involved in her death… Oh, Maddie with the amazing eyes, I am so sorry... I cry for you xxx

ILLuMiNaTiKiLLeR786

Since I first saw the coverage on TV till now which is mid 2015 this case will always be the one that really gets under my skin. Why? because prior to watching this well put together documentary I was always convinced deep down that it was the parents who did it and now learning that they have strong ties to some pretty influential people just further proves that if they did it then they have a pretty good chance at getting away with it

Peter Bradley

I commend you Mr Hall on a very thorough and concise read through of the facts that  you have obviously spent many many hours sifting through. My own personal opinion has been one of complete suspicion of the McCanns right from the get go, if only from the fact you state ; that is, that in most abduction / murder cases, the police start with elimination of immediate family members etc. There are just too many unanswered questions in this case. Which leads me to a very simple question. Being just a humble engineer and having no knowledge of media and how things now work in UK (I've been working overseas for about 12 years), why wouldn't a TV company (even independent) commission a documentary such as yours in order to promote discussion and action further to what has, so far, created more questions that answers? Am I being too simple? - Is it just because the answers could be too fantastic and indeed as you state, bring down the State and the resultant Establishment??

Duphe

Very good documentary. Posted on fox23.de Thanx for your hard work!

anonymouseketeamster

I'm not from the UK, and I'm only peripherally aware of what's going on in mainstream media, but even this was something I knew about.  When this story broke there was something "fishy" about the whole thing, and I hoped that maybe someday some light would be shed on the whole ordeal.  Until then, I decided to consider all the reporting suspect, especially when it came from the McCann camp. This film and the documentary adaption by the Portuguese policeman who had written a book about the case, have really made a lot of sense, and filled in the gaps including the absolutely baffling and seemingly random leads reported in the media. Great job. 

wandering trash

Absolutely beautiful. Well done. Informative, factual and yet...It just strengthens the truth that we are "coralled " from the truth by the elite…

Rachel Edwards

I'm only halfway through this will watch the other half tomorrow but even if you give the McCann's the benefit of the doubt on some of the contradictions there's a lot that can't just be swept away, I'm not going to full out say they hurt their daughter there is no actual proof and I believe innocent until proven otherwise but I do believe they lied on more than one occasion after seeing the above documentary…

Marira

The secrets within Westminster and UK government are beginning to stink through the tight, thick wrappings. Ken Livingstone was a breath of fresh air in that stench. We need him to speak out again. Bravo for a great and comprehensive analysis.

Pearly Schrott

Great documentary! Thanks, Richard D Hall and thanks for posting this up, Morph314.  It astonishes me how the McCanns seemed to have worked against everybody who was involved trying to find their daughter.

ssssnayke  

Sinister. Immediately brought to mind JonBenet Ramsey...I don't watch TV or read newspapers, and I only just stumbled upon these cases within the past week [less, actually]. The parallels appear striking. I've not gotten far into this documentary, mostly because I was compelled to google 'May 2007', which led me to Wikipedia and a list of headlines. So now I'm thinking “Wag the Dog”. And how unspeakably appalling that these tiny defenceless innocents are being sacrificed so that some soulless inhuman mogul somewhere gains another buck or another thread of control. The possibility of familial involvement.... It's...every horror story and nightmare and fever dream combined, ramped up to the nth degree, and it's going on everywhere everyday all around us. What world is this? What creatures masquerading as humans? As parents? These tiny little children...used as currency, barter, distraction...where is the hope for a future?

stewart Fox

Their stories have more holes than a load of string vests

adrian whiteley

Thank you for uploading this.  Everyone should watch it especially my 3 sisters.

Star child

Richard D Hall deserves a medal for his ground breaking detective work, that is way above the police who have been covering it. I have watched all the videos and think the cover ups, lies and corruption is totally mind boggling, and I also thing the Establishment is in on it, they have helped muddy the waters, even the Prime Minster phoned them for secret talks!

Earth Dog

I believe the dogs! and ONLY the dogs!!! 

pollylimp

An excellent video and insight into inconvenient facts and inconsistencies conveniently left out of the public eye.

robert mcghie

Interesting stuff thanks very much for giving us the opportunity to analyse the evidence  a bit closer, I’m sure you spent a lot of your time putting this together.  There are people out there, with such power that it’s hard to comprehend just what they are capable of, there are many questions that need answering,…

souljah332

What A great in-depth documentary. Unfortunately, it leaves a lot more questions than answers. Thank u to the makers. Great Job.

dean puddefoot

Excellent and factual documentary! It was a breath of fresh air to watch something that has dared to try and resolve some puzzling questions about Maddie’s disappearance. What has always troubled me right from day 1 was how on earth the parents have got this far without at least being prosecuted for child neglect and had the twins taken off them. I wouldn’t trust them for 2 minutes with my kids. Another thing that troubles me is that had this happened to myself and my partner (although we NEVER leave our children unattended) we would be locked up and accused of murder right from the off, yet these 2 twats parade around on TV like butter wouldn't melt…

Steve Parker

You are joining up the dots, something most people don't do!

DarkStarAZ  

Amazing parallels between this and the  Jon Benet Ramsey case. Both cases have tons of red herrings thrown out to law enforcement and the media by people on the Ramsey/McCann staff. Did the Ramseys take a lie detector test? Yes, administered by an ex-FBI guy. But that guy was also on Ramsey's staff, and they chose all the questions. Interesting John Ramsey is a billionaire...wonder how connected the McCanns are

billy bob

This guy’s voice is boring....but he speaks a lot of sense!!

godismy refuge

The parents are part of it.

david john

What on earth can be the reason for such a high level of conspiracy.

daylight 1

They were on vacation??? Where are all of the images of the vacation? Didn't they take pictures? A holiday with no pictures?...at 1:05:26 is this an image of their apartment? There is a camera on the table...

Richard Graham

Thanks for this very interesting upload! It certainly does not reflect the story that the British press has portrayed.

Wolf Williams 2 months ago

Coincidence is almost never the reason for anything disastrously out of the ordinary. Life just doesn't unfold that way. What are the odds that at EXACTLY the time these people go to dinner and leave their child alone, someone decided this was the apartment to break into... this apartment over all others? Were they being followed, and the would-be kidnappers finally saw their chance to spring into action? It makes no sense. Police work is not very hard. Most people have a pretty good bullshit detector. Police know when they are being fed a load of crap. This story seems too suspicious.

Misanthrope Extraordinaire

Gerry McScam the conman and Kate McHam the terrible actress...in my opinion are not telling the truth. The cadaver dogs told the truth though; dogs always tell you the truth

Norfolk Enchants

It's taken me a while but I have finished the video and it has brought up many, many things that I had no clue about and I found it very interesting.

jodavo22

Horrified & appalled at how such a beautiful little girl is at the heart of something so heartless, self serving and poisonous...this is so much bigger that what we know - UNTIL NOW...my gut has always told me not to believe the McCann’s stories...but this is just a head spinning account...I'm just horrified!!

Cross Bow

This vid just shows how deep the scum , child abusers run in governments, doctors , lawyers etc . They do anything to keep it covered

onenarrowdoor  

The Pope, a Prime Minister, a Chancellor about to become Prime Minister, Diplomats - since when has ANY British government gone to such profound lengths for the sake of one ordinary family?

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: One year of Richard Hall's documentary: How his film has changed minds and influenced people

Post by whatsupdoc on 18.08.15 12:03

clapping1    Well said , sharonl.

I've watched nearly all of Richard's videos and he makes them based on facts...every one a gem.

Apart from the 2 excellent Madeleine documentaries, I found the Patsiy Driver an eye-opener. What with the NE news crew arriving before the final whistle, around 1200, possibly 2 cars and 2 gunmen and the Coroner and police chief rushing things through at the Coroner's Court...strange goings on.

I'm very pleased that Richard has had so many views on YouTube and the huge coverage on CMOMM.    bravo

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One year of Richard Hall's documentary: How his film has changed minds and influenced people

Post by Verdi on 18.08.15 22:35

thumbsup  - Can't add to that.  Only to say thank you Richard D Hall and all who have seen the value of his work and helped raise awareness of the tragedy of poor little Madeleine McCann.

Let justice prevail.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.08.15 6:51

Well done admin and team.

Richard Hall has made this docu. seen by so many and commented on by many in a very positive way.  I have to wonder why he has not yet been sent a letter warning him to remove or face legal action?

Has Clarrie publicly commented on the vids?  Can't say I have seen any comment from him - which really surprises me given he is such a" main player" in the PR world and their dedicated spokesperson.

LUDICROUS would suffice, would it not?    big grin

Had a good laugh at one comment - Gerry McScam and KATE McHAM.    McHAM   ha ha ha - haven't heard that one before. laughat

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.10.15 19:49

@Verdi wrote: Only to say thank you Richard D Hall and all who have seen the value of his work and helped raise awareness of the tragedy of poor little Madeleine McCann. Let justice prevail.
YouTube views of 'The True Story' have now topped 600,000 and stand tonight at over 602,000.  

Still attracting over 1,000 new views every day.

That's not counting his DVD sales and hundreds of thousands more views on his website.

No news yet that I'm aware of that a third Madeleine documentary is in the offing

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.11.15 14:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote: Only to say thank you Richard D Hall and all who have seen the value of his work and helped raise awareness of the tragedy of poor little Madeleine McCann. Let justice prevail.
YouTube views of 'The True Story' have now topped 600,000 and stand tonight at over 602,000.  
Just checked - and total YouTube views of 'The True Story' now stand at over 642,000 - with an average of over 1,100 views every day over the last month

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum