The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dear Kate & Gerry McCann

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dear Kate & Gerry McCann

Post by Brian Griffin on 09.09.14 14:33

And isn't Gerry on record somewhere as saying something on the lines of, "I welcome other theories."? If so, he can hardly sue you for something he doesn't object to in the first place.

So you think they are offering Amaral money? I hadn't thought of that, but wouldn't the McCanns just have to drop the charges and it would just end the charges and the case without having to pay? Wouldn't Amaral have to countersue to get any money off the McCanns?

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.09.14 14:52

Wouldn't Amaral have to countersue to get any money off the McCanns?
-------------------------------------------------------

I believe Mr Amaral recently 'posted' exactly that, didn't he? Although i don't know if McCanns personally, but certainly hinted at UK Media.
--------------------------------------------------------
but wouldn't the McCanns just have to drop the charges and it would just end the charges and the case without having to pay?
---------------------------------------------------

But they AND the children are still liable for court costs awarded AGAINST themselves AND their CHILDREN, who were named in the bringing of their writ in the book 'banning' case, for 'losing' 2 previous book 'banning' case 'appeals'

The costs awarded against the McCanns AND their named children were 'deferred' until after this latest libel 'claim' against GA and 'others', i believe.

just to add: Nobody has explained to me HOW can a 'missing' person even bring/file a case or libel claim to court, for 'damages'

Madeleine WAS 'included/named' in both the book 'banning' case AND this latest libel claim case.

So if anyone can explain to me HOW a 'missing' person CAN possibly 'bring/file' any sort of 'claim' to ANY court, i'd be grateful.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees on 09.09.14 15:39

@jeanmonroe wrote:
How can 'THEY 'get money in quick?

It's THEM that are offering GA money, imo, to DROP the case!
>>> That's not the impression i got, though i could be wrong. They are asking for money from GA and are clearly worried about losing (and imo running out of cash) so asked to settle out of court, i.e get the money in their accounts quick and get out of there before it goes wrong. Amaral declined and the case continues.

Not forgetting, that there ARE THREE 'other' agencies they are 'suing' for 'damages' in the same libel 'claim'.

And HE, Mr McCann, hasen't even come close to suing ME, for stating that, imo:

1) The minor, Madeleine McCann, died in apartment 5A, albeit accidentally.
2) The Parents or persons known to them, simulated an abduction.
3) The parents, or persons known to them, hid the body, and are unwilling, to tell police where the body is.

WHY haven't they SUED me for stating the above?
>>> Because you haven't published a book and made money from it that they would want to get their paws on, so you are of no interest to them, whereas GA has made money therefore is of interest. What money can they get from you?? Very little i suspect, so other than getting pleasure from silencing one persons personal view, they would get next to nothing from it.

Because, to put it bluntly, he CAN'T!

WHY not you ask?

Because, Mr McCann, the father of the 'missing' child, his daughter, ASKED the public, which INCLUDES me, ""Where is the child? We are looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she is not here?"

I have stated what my, personal, OTHER explanation is, that COULD explain HOW 'she (Madeleine) is not here', as asked of me by Mr McCann.
>>> I do like this theory though^^ which i suppose would put this youtube lady in the clear. After all, she is only answering questions too and asking some of her own.

GM 'in court'

"She said Madeleine was.................."

"But you asked her, publicly, what other explanation she may have, to explain as to how Madeleine is not here, Mr McCann....."

"Yeah i know, but it's different to the official 'line'........"

"But YOU asked her, publicly, what OTHER explanation could there be, as to how your child is not here, didn't you, and she gave an other explanation, didn't she?"

"Yeah, i admit i did ask that, BUT......"

"sit down Mr McCann"

"BUT..."

"Mr McCann are you an expert on what other people should think?"

"No, but yeah, but, no, but yeah but, noooo..........."

"Case dismissed. Costs awarded against Mr McCann"

---------------------------------------------------

REFERENCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k5Q7QZNfFA

7mins 04 secs.

UR4: "What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have..."

KM: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

UR4: "I'm not saying that... I don't know anything, I'm just standing from a point of view where I don't know who to believe; I just want evidence, like you say".

GM: "Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What OTHER explanation can explain how she's not here"
------------------------------

The 'loving' father can't even bring himself to say 'Madeleine'

"where is the CHILD"
"how SHE'S not here"

The "SHE/CHILD" is called Madeleine, Mr McCann..........MADELEINE!

woodforthetrees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 09.09.14 16:08

I've never read anything about Gerry being on the sex offender's register in 2003, can anyone shed any light on this?

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody on 09.09.14 16:26

@nglfi wrote:I've never read anything about Gerry being on the sex offender's register in 2003, can anyone shed any light on this?

Here you go nglfi:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1354-gerald-mccann-cats-system-registration-number-19309?highlight=CATS

unchained melody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 09.09.14 16:35

@unchained melody wrote:
@nglfi wrote:I've never read anything about Gerry being on the sex offender's register in 2003, can anyone shed any light on this?

Here you go nglfi:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1354-gerald-mccann-cats-system-registration-number-19309?highlight=CATS
Thank you

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.09.14 16:40

woodforthetrees wrote:

WHY haven't they SUED me for stating the above?

>>> Because you haven't published a book and made money from it that they would want to get their paws on, so you are of no interest to them, whereas GA has made money therefore is of interest. What money can they get from you?? Very little i suspect, so other than getting pleasure from silencing one persons personal view, they would get next to nothing from it.
----------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, seems like i'll have to leave all of my many £MILLIONS to some obscure 'charidy' then, i suppose! winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.09.14 16:55

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Oh well, seems like i'll have to leave all of my many £MILLIONS to some obscure 'charidy' then, i suppose! winkwink

You would do better to leave it directly to the Chief Executive, since that is where it will go anyway.
In some of the more notorious ones the Chief Exec took MORE than the annual income. PACT for example ! Even the odious Cherie Blair pulled out of that association.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 09.09.14 17:15

Great video - that woman is worth 100 LK's anyday.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.09.14 17:32

@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

You would do better to leave it directly to the Chief Executive, since that is where it will go anyway.
In some of the more notorious ones the Chief Exec took MORE than the annual income.  PACT for example !   Even the odious Cherie Blair pulled out of that association.

Charidy run for Missing People Charidy , Clapham Common, 2014.

"This years charidy fun run on Clapham Common, in which an ambassador, for 'missing people' and her family members and their friends, who were glad the case of their 'missing' child was closed years ago, took part in raised £20,000 for the charidy"

And 'insider', working for the charidy, was overheard to have said "phew, that 20 grand those fun runners raised today will pay a third of our CEO's 'salary' for this year, now only another 40 grand to raise, from our supporters and fun runners and that's the boss's wedge for this year paid for"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.09.14 19:09

@jeanmonroe wrote:

"This years charidy fun run on Clapham Common, in which an ambassador, for 'missing people' and her family members and their friends, who were glad the case of their 'missing' child was closed years ago, took part in raised £20,000 for the charidy"

And 'insider', working for the charidy, was overheard to have said "phew, that 20 grand those fun runners raised today will pay a third of our CEO's 'salary' for this year, now only another 40 grand to raise, from our supporters and fun runners and that's the boss's wedge for this year paid for"

2013-14
Income £ 2.13m
Expenditure on Salaries, Pension contributions, National Insurance   £ 1.71m
and as they point out
One employee earned between £ 70,000 and £ 80,000 in the year  (2013 none)
We may assume this is Jo Youle the Chief Exec.
And it is clear that she has had an increase in salary. to bring her into this bracket.

So to say that £ 20,000 is a third is not strictly correct. It is more likely to tend towards a quarter, of what just ONE person "earns" from this scam.

Anyone know what they actually DO.  As opposed to what they say they do.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 09.09.14 21:46

@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:

2013-14
Income £ 2.13m
Expenditure on Salaries, Pension contributions, National Insurance   £ 1.71m
and as they point out
One employee earned between £ 70,000 and £ 80,000 in the year  (2013 none)
We may assume this is Jo Youle the Chief Exec.
And it is clear that she has had an increase in salary. to bring her into this bracket.

So to say that £ 20,000 is a third is not strictly correct. It is more likely to tend towards a quarter, of what just ONE person "earns" from this scam.

Anyone know what they actually DO.  As opposed to what they say they do.

Given those figures, which leaves roughly £400K in the pot after salaries paid, then there'd be the operational costs of the "charity", admin, premises, phones etc.... I'd say they use the rest (sweet FA) to fund the McCann approach in searching for missing persons (sweet FA)

Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

7,000, rising fast

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.09.14 23:17

Just checked on the Chloe George YouTube video and I see it's now been viewed by over 7,000 in a day plus a few hours - a viewing rate of about 1 new view every 15 seconds.

Her 'plug' for Richard Hall's YouTube vids of 'Buried by Mainstream Media' at the beginning and end of her video seems to have had a knock-on effect, as when I checked just now, there have been 3,346 new views of those since the same time yesterday.

A very different message from that being trotted out by Summers and Swan and the obedient mainstream media is reaching more than a few people just at the moment.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Summers and Flanders and Swan

Post by PeterMac on 10.09.14 7:47

Whitewash, whitewash
Glorious whitewash
Nothing quite like it for
covering up
So follow me follow
Down to the bookshop
and there let us wallow in
Glorious whitewash.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.09.14 8:22

@PeterMac wrote:
Whitewash, whitewash
Glorious whitewash
Nothing quite like it for
covering up
So follow me follow
Down to the bookshop
and there let us wallow in
Glorious whitewash.
SUMMERS AND SWAN 'WROTE PIFFLE' AND 'DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK THEIR FACTS' IN THE STEPHEN WARD CASE - TOM MANGOLD

Sunday 8 December 2013

Stephen Ward wasn't murdered. I was there

Journalism is further discredited by half-baked claims that the osteopath at the centre of the Profumo affair, was killed

Whether Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical which opens next week about the life and death of Stephen Ward succeeds or fails it is a generous gesture for the impresario to use this device as the platform to campaign for a judicial review of the conviction half a century ago of the society osteopath. It was an event which led directly to his suicide. He was at the centre of the Profumo sex and spies scandal which rocked Britain in 1963 when the War minister had an affair with the showgirl Christine Keeler who claimed to be sleeping with a London-based Russian intelligence officer Eugene Ivanov at the same time.

Ward killed himself having been targeted by a vindictive state seeking a scapegoat for Profumo's behaviour; was prosecuted for crimes that it is now generally accepted he did not commit, facing evidence from witnesses who were coerced by police into lying; and pilloried by a hysterical tabloid press.

Fearing contamination, most of his many "friends" deserted him, and British intelligence agencies who had been happy to use him failed to speak up for him in court. Ward was a broken man when he took an overdose of sleeping tablets while staying with one last friend in a flat in Chelsea. I know. I was with him that night.

The anniversary has been celebrated by conspiracy theorists crawling, blinking into the light to announce to stunned newspaper readers the sensational revelation that Stephen Ward "may" have been murdered by MI5. A former colleague of mine from 40 years ago, the author Anthony Summers, a man with some form when it comes to conspiracy theories, has now determined that: "One can see why it may, repeat may, have been necessary to remove Ward from the scene … this was apparently a man with dangerous knowledge … he had inside information of MI5 efforts to manipulate Ivanov and the seamy activities of Establishment figures."

Summers has lent his reputation to a conspiracy theory – please don't giggle – which has an MI5 contract killer hiding in the Chelsea flat all night, then waking the drowsy Ward every few hours and inciting him to take ever increasing overdoses of the sleeping tablets which eventually killed him. The alleged killer is now conveniently dead but allegedly told a gabby friend on his deathbed…

Summers's interviews on this well publicised theory, published by two reputable national newspapers last week, brim with weasel words. "The story ends with a question mark," says Summers darkly. No it doesn't.
It is junk journalism at its very worst, complete piffle, a disgrace to our trade. Believe it if you believe Lord Lucan and Elvis are living under pseudonyms in a mud hut in Uganda. We are in so many ways the first and often the last draft of history; newspaper records and their on-line spill-over really do matter. Lies and rotten journalism go viral in seconds. We really do have a clear compact with our readers, listeners and viewers to get it right.

We are in enough trouble with Leveson and hacking and the shame of neurotic celebrity worship, without allowing so-called investigative journalism reaching "maybe" and "could have" conclusions without a shred of primary source evidence. And even less so when the "revelation" is tied in with a re-hashed book release.

What baffles me is that Summers did not bother to make the two simple "check your facts" phone calls, one to me and one to the other man in the flat that night, the tenant Noel Howard-Jones. They would have brought his loony-tunes theory crashing to the ground. Summers also seems to have forgotten that MI5 and MI6 don't do assassinations. Period. State-sanctioned killings, invariably against major terrorist organisations or well-armed enemies of the state, are done by others. So let me try to set the record straight with some facts.

What did happen on the night of Tuesday 30 July 1963 at Vale Court, 20 Mallord Street, Chelsea? Stephen was overnighting there with his friend Noel Howard-Jones. That evening Stephen called me in the Daily Express newsroom and asked me to come over to Mallord Street. I arrived there about 8.30pm. He was writing what I now know were his suicide notes. A friend Julie Gulliver was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Howard-Jones was out. I stayed with Stephen for several hours during which he gave me the note addressed to me, which regrettably I didn't read till later.

At about 11.35pm, I left him, and he left the flat to drive Julie back to her flat in Bayswater. Howard-Jones returned a few minutes later, and was there to let Ward in on his return at about midnight before going to bed. Ward then continued writing notes including one to Howard-Jones saying "delay resuscitation as long as possible".

There was no MI5 assassin hiding in the flat when Stephen, Julie and I were there; and there was no assassin when Howard-Jones returned. So we can account for the entire evening from 8.45pm to the moment Howard-Jones found Ward unconscious on the living-room divan in the morning. We know, for certain that no MI5 murderer was hiding in the tiny flat. Even the alleged "instrument of murder" – the Nembutal sleeping tablets, were Stephen's own.

Does all this matter – half a century later? Very much so. In a democracy, a free press must be trusted. Once we break down the firewalls between truth and conspiracy theory, once we enter the wilderness of unreality, paranoid fantasy will become our guide. Yes, this stuff sells more papers than the grey truth. But that makes it no less a form of editorial pornography. Don't believe all you read in the press? Sadly true.

Tom Mangold, former senior correspondent for BBC TV's 'Panorama', covered the Profumo Affair for the Daily Express in 1963

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

ETA:

SUMMERS AND SWAN 'WROTE PIFFLE' AND 'DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK THEIR FACTS'...

Perfect for serialisation in Rupert Murdoch's 'Sun' then

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 10.09.14 9:24

Yes I saw that.  Tom Mangold - respected journalist and also an author describes their Stephen Ward theory as JUNK JOURNALISM.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 19.07.15 7:33

Her name atm is Danielle de la Verite (sp) and I have watched lots of her videos on YouTube. I like her style and agree with much of what she says.

Her last sentence is a 5*  big grin

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Danielle La Verite: Dear Kate & Gerry McCann

Post by Paltoflex on 11.08.15 20:29

This is a video which is about a year old. It is good, I think, and easy to watch.

Paltoflex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.08.15 20:57

@Paltoflex wrote:This is a video which is about a year old. It is good, I think, and easy to watch.

This video has been shown on the forum before.

When someone makes a video regarding the disappearance of Madelaine McCann, shows themselves stroking their own hair, has bare shoulders, a face caked in make-up and sitting on the floor with their back to a bed whilst looking into a camera you can't really take that seriously.

This is the demise of a little girl. It's not a fashion parade.

I find this really sad.

Threads have been merged.  Mod.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.08.15 21:58

Ridiculous woman, not even articulate nor factually accurate.  EJECT & REJECT!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.08.15 22:13

@Verdi wrote:Ridiculous woman, not even articulate nor factually accurate.  EJECT & REJECT!
For a moment there I thought I was alone in my thoughts.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.08.15 22:46

@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Ridiculous woman, not even articulate nor factually accurate.  EJECT & REJECT!
For a moment there I thought I was alone in my thoughts.
No way are you alone!  These people are a bloody menace, the last thing Richard D Hall needs is some wannabe article looking and sounding like something from a seedy no budget home porn video, promoting his work.

Thank goodness such rubbish generally passes unnoticed - at least until posted up on a widely read forum such as this.  Best crush it before it becomes even more viral.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.15 7:12

@aquila wrote:
@Paltoflex wrote:This is a video which is about a year old. It is good, I think, and easy to watch.

This video has been shown on the forum before.

When someone makes a video regarding the disappearance of Madelaine McCann, shows themselves stroking their own hair, has bare shoulders, a face caked in make-up and sitting on the floor with their back to a bed whilst looking into a camera you can't really take that seriously.

This is the demise of a little girl. It's not a fashion parade.

I find this really sad.

Never seen that video before, till this time.
 It's worst than a fashion parade. I agree with Verdi (in that) it looks very cheap/tacky, as in 'seedy' in every aspect. Even low budget home production can be worthy and of value if produced appropriately to fit the purpose. All that is needed is a simple recording device and a professionally-inclined mentality, so low budget home production is beside the point. 

Edited - in response to missbeetle post.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ladies...

Post by missbeetle on 12.08.15 7:24

Forgive me if I've got this wrong, Aiyoyo -

- but that's not Sonia Poulton in the above video.

missbeetle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 12.08.15 8:11

@missbeetle wrote:Forgive me if I've got this wrong, Aiyoyo -

- but that's not Sonia Poulton in the above video.

Who then?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum