The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 03.01.16 0:20

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@kaz wrote:Most likely it all has nothing to do with swinging or paedophilia. Since there were so many  doctors involved I have come to believe the ‘holiday’ was a freebie organised by a leading pharmaceutical company. If this became public knowledge it would reveal exactly what these drug companies are willing to  do to get their products available on the NHS...all highly illegal of course.  We all know what immense financial  power these companies exert over the government as well.

The fact that the apartment was cleaned so thoroughly suggests a DNA disclosure problem and I keep coming back to the question, ‘ What was it about Madeleine’s DNA that needed to remain secret?’ Incidentally  Leicester University is home to leading genetic research and of course where Alec Jeffreys came up with DNA fingerprinting.

The bottom line for me is an accidental death that could have caused a government downfall if the public had  a whiff  of just what was and  is still  being carried out by these huge pharmaceutical conglomerates. We’re talking billions of pounds of potential losses here and we all know how money talks. Just my New Year's Eve musings.
The presence in Praia da Luz of Dr Paul Jerome Weinberger the very same week as the McCanns tends to support your musings.

He was in 2007 a top flyer in Enigma Diagnostics, a Government-sponsored company now based in the top secret Ministry of Defence establishment at Porton Down, Wiltshire, where research into biological and germ warfare, chemical warfare, radiological and nuclear warfare etc. continues. And he dined every night at the Ocean club with his close professional friend Dr Julian Totman, who conveniently lives just down the road from Porton Down in Salisbury, Wiltshire.  Weinberger now (a) owns and runs Diasolve, (b) is on the powerful National Institute of Clinical Excellence (N.I.C.E.) which approves, or rejects, which drugs are to be paid for by the N.H.S., and (c) is past Chairman, now Committee member, of BIVDA (British In Vitro Diagnostics Association). In short, he is a very influential and powerful bloke in these circles.

His links to genetic research, and eugenics, cloning and assorted 'bioengineering' techniques are strong - certainly providing a link with the McCanns' IVF treatment.  

And yes, the absence of Madeleine's DNA in Praia da Luz remains one of the hugest 'stand-out' mysteries - in this case of mysteries upon mysteries.
Drug company/NHS fraud coverup would explain why there has appeared cross-party support to aid the Mcs. I believe there are all sorts of underhand dealings in this arena. However, I don't believe that the medics in Tapas 9 would be of any great interest to the pharmaceutical giants. In 2007 all of them would be far too junior to have influenced any significant purchasing decisions in the NHS and none would have wielded sufficient budgetary control or responsibility to have interested such companies in the slightest. NICE idea big grin  but a non-starter.

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 03.01.16 12:24

@Rogue-a-Tory wrote:

In 2007 all of them would be far too junior to have influenced any significant purchasing decisions in the NHS and none would have wielded sufficient budgetary control or responsibility to have interested such companies in the slightest. NICE idea big grin  but a non-starter.
JUNIOR DOCTORS ( as in YOUNG, career hungry, vain  and financially insecure   ) could just be the sort of thing pharmaceutical companies WOULD  be interested in. Maybe  it was just a general holiday freebie at a dead ordinary holiday complex as a 'thank you' to a  group of dead ordinary doctors . Sort of thing frowned upon by the government but not yet illegal. However I do think that there is  much more to it than this. I'm being swayed by the medical connection because I don't believe that Gerry McCann would be  publicly  blaming 'paedophiles' for Madeleine's disappearance if there WAS any connection to child abuse during that ' holiday.' That would be pretty stupid and GMC doesn't strike me as a stupid man. Whatever it was all about it had to be pretty bad if aspersions of paedophilia were  preferable to the truth. He must have realised by mentioning the unmentionable unpalatable rumours would abound.
I would be interested in knowing if any of the other doctors present had children by IVF .  All tentative opinion of course.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles on 03.01.16 12:51

@Kaz   I appreciate that meddling in scientific advancements i.e. cloning or dervatives thereof are pretty harrowing to the conscientious mind. I also accept there are many things going on in this world which would be termed pretty damming, but I struggle to think there is anything more awful or distateful to mankind in general than paedophilia....only in my opinion.

Sophiebubbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi1967 on 03.01.16 13:16

@Verdi

Without the presence of her DNA at the resort there will always be room for doubt as to whether she was there or not that week.

sammi1967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 on 03.01.16 14:11

There is plenty of information on the web regarding control of budgets for Doctors.  Family doctors have had budget control from around 2010. Control of budgets by hospital Doctors was rolled out by some trusts pre 2009.  Not sure what is within the range of the budgets, whether staffing, equipment etc.

Joannep43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The three phortographs that prove that Madeleine McCann was in Praia da Luz on Saturday 28 April 2007

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.01.16 14:25

@sammi1967 wrote:@Verdi

Without the presence of her DNA at the resort there will always be room for doubt as to whether she was there or not that week.
With due respect @ sammi1967, no.

These three photos of Madeleine, taken on Saturday 28 April 2007 at the Ocean Club, are ample proof she was there, and there are other proofs she was there:

Not another second should be wasted speculating on whether Madeleine was in Praia da Luz or not that week - she clearly was.

By contrast, no stone should be left unturned to try to establish why:

(A) there was no DNA of her to be found on Thursday 3 May, despite her apparently having slept in her bed for two hours that evening, and

(B) why - apart from the three photos we have above, we only have the highly controversial 'Last Photo' and 'Tennis Balls Photo' for the rest of the week.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 03.01.16 15:49

@Sophiebubbles wrote:@Kaz   I appreciate that meddling in scientific advancements i.e. cloning or dervatives thereof are pretty harrowing to the conscientious mind. I also accept there are many things going on in this world which would be termed pretty damming, but I struggle to think there is anything more awful or distateful to mankind in general than pedeophillia....... only in my opinion.
Couldn't agree with you more but that was my point: How truly awful must the truth be if the McCanns et al are willing to accept all the aspersions and unspoken thoughts  regarding child abuse rather than TELL THE TRUTH AND nothing but the truth?

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 03.01.16 17:22

The big question is:

Why would they make an accidental death (if that is what it was) look like a homicide?

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi1967 on 03.01.16 17:51

@Tony Bennett

Fair comment. If those photos were definately taken on that date then yes you're absolutely right in it being a waste of time speculating on it.

sammi1967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 03.01.16 17:54

@sammi1967 wrote:@Verdi

The lack of DNA is due to the forensic cleaning that was evident to police [and for which there was simply no time to accomplish on the night of May 3.] a cleaning which is prima facie evidence of guilty knowledge.

@Hobs --"Why would they make an accidental death (if that is what it was) look like a homicide?"

The cover-up itself is indicative of a homicide. It could have been an accident but if it was it occurred during the commission of a worse crime for which the McCanns were desperate to avoid exposure.

Just take a look at the wording in count 7 of the once-secret indictment of the parents of JonBenet Ramsey, [another case of clear political assistance in the cover up] whose body showed clear signs of sexual assault:

the Ramsey's "unlawfully, knowingly and feloniously render assistance to a person, with intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension, prosecution, conviction and punishment of such person for the commission of a crime, knowing the person being assisted has committed and was suspected of the crime of murder in the first degree and child abuse resulting in death."

In other words, the grand jurors believed the parents covered up the true circumstances of the death of their child in order to hide a worse crime, one that they knowingly allowed to occur according to count 4:

the Ramseys "did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenét Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen."

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24385866/jonbenet-ramsey-grand-jury-indictment-unsealed

It was worth it to the Ramseys suffer the slings and arrows of suspicion as long as the true nature of their participation in the events surrounding their little girl's death was kept secret.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 03.01.16 18:08

@Hobs wrote:The big question is:

Why would they make an accidental death (if that is what it was) look like a homicide?
An accidental death leaves a body behind as evidence as  does an homicide. Not so an abduction. For some reason the poor child's body had to be disposed of . If it was just a case that the body had to disappear because of previous child abuse injury ( as has been suggested by some posters) why then clean away signs of her DNA in the apartment ? Why would that be important? A lack of a body showing evidence would have sufficed surely ?

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 03.01.16 18:11

@kaz wrote:

An accidental death leaves a body behind as evidence as  does an homicide. Not so an abduction. For some reason the poor child's body had to be disposed of . If it was just a case that the body had to disappear because of child abuse injury ( as has been suggested by some posters) why then clean away signs of her DNA? Why would that be important? A lack of a body showing evidence would have been sufficient surely ?
Those responsible for the cleaning may have not intended to remove DNA, but other substances.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 03.01.16 18:16

@worriedmum wrote:
@kaz wrote:

An accidental death leaves a body behind as evidence as  does an homicide. Not so an abduction. For some reason the poor child's body had to be disposed of . If it was just a case that the body had to disappear because of child abuse injury ( as has been suggested by some posters) why then clean away signs of her DNA? Why would that be important? A lack of a body showing evidence would have been sufficient surely ?
Those responsible for the cleaning may have not intended to remove DNA, but other substances.

Exactly. The thoroughness of the cleaning, even down to washing the child's beloved toy, and the curtains for goodness sake, is indicative of their desperation.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 03.01.16 18:36

@ whodunit

''....................Exactly. The thoroughness of the cleaning, even down to washing the child's beloved toy, and the curtains for goodness sake, is indicative of their desperation...''

WHY would Kate  wash the child's toy ? Exactly what information could be gleaned from it ? There could have been hundreds of bits of forensic information on it but could any of it realistically  be linked to the 'abduction'?  If there had been the slightest chance of that then  why would the supposedly intelligent Kate purposely destroy possible  evidence?  Isn't it more likely  that  as Madeleine's  supposed favourite toy,  Cuddle Cat  would have been heaving with her  DNA ?

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles on 03.01.16 19:20

@kaz wrote:@ whodunit

''....................Exactly. The thoroughness of the cleaning, even down to washing the child's beloved toy, and the curtains for goodness sake, is indicative of their desperation...''

WHY would Kate  wash the child's toy ? Exactly what information could be gleaned from it ? There could have been hundreds of bits of forensic information on it but could any of it realistically  be linked to the 'abduction'?  If there had been the slightest chance of that then  why would the supposedly intelligent Kate purposely destroy possible  evidence?  Isn't it more likely  that  as Madeleine's  supposed favourite toy,  Cuddle Cat  would have been heaving with her  DNA ?
Yes but @ kaz@ whodunit....as @ worriedmum posted ...they may not have realised or thought about DNA whilst washing cuddlecat.....it may have been another substance which they needed to wash away as it could have carried someone elses DNA...perhaps the sustance would have been identifiable...therefore the person/s concerned would have some explaining to do (depending on what substance it could have been) If it had their DNA on it.

Sophiebubbles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 03.01.16 22:52

Forensic scene of crime people look for what IS there that shouldn't be and,

Just as importantly

What ISN'T there that should be.

Both can tell the story of what happened where and when

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.01.16 22:52

@kaz wrote:

An accidental death leaves a body behind as evidence as  does an homicide. Not so an abduction. For some reason the poor child's body had to be disposed of . If it was just a case that the body had to disappear because of previous child abuse injury ( as has been suggested by some posters) why then clean away signs of her DNA in the apartment ? Why would that be important? A lack of a body showing evidence would have sufficed surely ?
Doctors - forensic savvy!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.01.16 23:08

Jon Corner talking about Madeleine - Vanity Fair

"So beautiful, astonishingly bright, and I’d have to say very charismatic. She would shine out of a crowd. So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some ******* picked up on that."

Jon Corner - Cuddle Cat  - Timesonline

'Gerry paused over Madeleine, who – a typical doctor’s observation, this – was lying almost in "the recovery position" with Cuddle Cat, the toy her godfather, John Corner, had bought her, and her comfort blanket up near her head, and Gerry thought how gorgeous, how lovely-looking she was and how lucky he was.'

Jon Corner - Panorama

"Well this is the bizarre thing Richard because the police said to Kate and Gerry: "Yeah, we're going to be coming along, we want to do some forensics." And Kate and Gerry were massively optimistic about this. You've got to remember if your daughter is missing and the police phone you and say: "We want to do some forensics, that's a straw that you hang onto. That's a moment for optimism."

Earlier Corner had said this:

"They took most of their clothing, they were taking even the wet clothes out of the washing machine. I was aware that the cuddlecat was boxed up and we were asked to leave the villa."

mccannfiles.com

So, the police phoned the McCanns to say they were coming over to do some forensics and the McCanns, it would appear, immediately filled up the washing machine with clothes.

Jon Corner - very close friend of the McCanns.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.01.16 23:24

@Verdi wrote:
And doing very nicely now thank you very much to Salford City Council...

===========================

JON CORNER COMPANY RAKES IN ALMOST £173,000 FROM SALFORD COUNCIL

SALFORD COUNCIL PAYS ALMOST £173,000 TO THE LANDING AT MEDIACITYUK CEO COMPANY

Star date: 19th August 2013

A Salford Star Exclusive

Cash strapped Salford City Council paid out £172,900 to a company called Mediastill, controlled by Jon Corner, the Chief Executive Officer of The Landing at MediaCityUK, between March 2012 and April 2013, the Salford Star can reveal.

This `consultant' payment for managing the Council's `high-tech hub' for small and medium digital companies works out at over £12,000 per month, more than any other senior officer at Salford Council, except Chief Exec Barbara Spicer.

Full details here…

According to Salford Council's official statement of payments over £500, it has paid a company called Mediastill £172,900 between March 2012 and April 2013 (the last date of publicly declared payments) for `consultancy'.

Mediastill Ltd is a Liverpool based company with no phone number or website, only a registered office at an accountants, and is 75% owned by Jon Corner, Chief Executive at The Landing, Salford Council's `high-tech hub' for small and medium digital companies at MediaCityUK.

Jon Corner, the former head of Salford University's Media City operation, took up the post of Chief Executive of The Landing in January 2012, and, since March of that year until April this year, his company has received one payment for £13,300 followed by ten for £15,960, including VAT, over a 14 month period.

This works out at the equivalent of £12,350 per month, or £148,200 a year (inc VAT) - more than any other senior officer at Salford Council, except Chief Exec Barbara Spicer.

The Landing itself is a controversial project, beset by a huge five year £3.8million lease to Peel Holdings which owns the seven floor building.

Originally called the `Media Enterprise Centre', the costs for its creation rose from £8.4million in 2009 to £14.34million in 2012, with Salford Council's contribution towards the publicly funded `hub' more than doubling to £3.66milion over a period when £40million cuts to public spending were being sought. The other costs came from Europe (ERDF) and the now defunct North West Development Agency (NWDA).

Originally, Salford Council announced that there would be a `Make Media' community space in there but when The Landing opened that idea had been `cut' and, instead, there was a £120 a year private members bar called On The 7th (see previous Salford Star article for more details - click here) 

Despite being created with public money, The Landing at Media City UK Ltd, (the company which runs the `hub') is a private limited company with directors Jon Corner, Salford Council Development Director Karen Hirst, Deputy Mayor David Lancaster and City Mayor Ian Stewart.

In November 2012 the company's Articles of Association were changed so that just one director could make decisions on behalf of the board (`the quorum for the transaction of the business of the directors shall be one'), which offers up all sorts of questions about accountability.

Indeed the whole project, including payments to Jon Corner's company, offers up lots of questions which the Salford Star attempted to put to both Jon Corner and Salford Council...

We asked Salford Council what the payments to Jon Corner's Mediastill company were for, and whether they were wages for Jon Corner.

We asked Salford Council why, if this was the case, the payments were being paid through his company Mediastill, rather than as a full time wage subject to PAYE?

We asked Salford Council whether it thought it right in these cost cutting times to be paying Jon Corner's company huge amounts of `consultancy' money?

We asked Salford Council why The Landing, despite being created with public money and having public sector directors, was a private limited company?

We also asked Jon Corner himself what the payments to Mediastill were for; what Mediastill actually does; whether he works full time for The Landing, and whether the payments were actually his salary.

Jon Corner didn't respond, and the only comment Salford City Council would make was that "The implication in the question below is that Salford City Council and Jon Corner are engaged in tax avoidance in relation to the development of The Landing. This is completely wrong."

No, Salford Council, the implication is that you are paying a massive wad for `consultancy' to a company/person that appears to be working full time, while you are slashing budgets by £100million and cutting services for some of the most vulnerable people in the city.

• The original advert for The Landing's Chief Executive Officer stated that "The Chief Executive is the Landing's senior executive and is responsible for the management of the Landing, including the development and delivery of its business plan, the effective and efficient running of all its services, ensuring that the budget is properly managed and that the Landing's key risks are understood, communicated to relevant parties and managed. In addition to managing the day business, the Chief Executive will shape and direct the future vision of the Landing, working with the Industry and key stakeholders in a collaborative manner to secure the long term future of the business."

That doesn't sound like a part-time job…or a `consultant's' job.

• Companies House lists Mediastill Ltd as having two directors – Jon Corner, who owns 75% of the shares, and Michelle Thompson, a lecturer, who both live at the same address in Liverpool.

• According to DeuDil, the last set of accounts (July 2012) for Mediastill Ltd show the company having a book value of £4,900, with £14,100 cash in the bank and liabilities of £30,700. Mediastill's latest accounts are `overdue' according to Companies House.

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.01.16 15:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
And doing very nicely now thank you very much to Salford City Council...

===========================

SALFORD COUNCIL PAYS ALMOST £173,000 TO THE LANDING AT MEDIACITYUK CEO COMPANY

Star date: 19th August 2013

A Salford Star Exclusive

Cash strapped Salford City Council paid out £172,900 to a company called Mediastill, controlled by Jon Corner, the Chief Executive Officer of The Landing at MediaCityUK, between March 2012 and April 2013, the Salford Star can reveal.

This `consultant' payment for managing the Council's `high-tech hub' for small and medium digital companies works out at over £12,000 per month, more than any other senior officer at Salford Council, except Chief Exec Barbara Spicer.

Full details here…

According to Salford Council's official statement of payments over £500, it has paid a company called Mediastill £172,900 between March 2012 and April 2013 (the last date of publicly declared payments) for `consultancy'.

Mediastill Ltd is a Liverpool based company with no phone number or website, only a registered office at an accountants, and is 75% owned by Jon Corner, Chief Executive at The Landing, Salford Council's `high-tech hub' for small and medium digital companies at MediaCityUK.

Jon Corner, the former head of Salford University's Media City operation, took up the post of Chief Executive of The Landing in January 2012, and, since March of that year until April this year, his company has received one payment for £13,300 followed by ten for £15,960, including VAT, over a 14 month period.

This works out at the equivalent of £12,350 per month, or £148,200 a year (inc VAT) - more than any other senior officer at Salford Council, except Chief Exec Barbara Spicer.

The Landing itself is a controversial project, beset by a huge five year £3.8million lease to Peel Holdings which owns the seven floor building.

Originally called the `Media Enterprise Centre', the costs for its creation rose from £8.4million in 2009 to £14.34million in 2012, with Salford Council's contribution towards the publicly funded `hub' more than doubling to £3.66milion over a period when £40million cuts to public spending were being sought. The other costs came from Europe (ERDF) and the now defunct North West Development Agency (NWDA).

Originally, Salford Council announced that there would be a `Make Media' community space in there but when The Landing opened that idea had been `cut' and, instead, there was a £120 a year private members bar called On The 7th (see previous Salford Star article for more details - click here) 

Despite being created with public money, The Landing at Media City UK Ltd, (the company which runs the `hub') is a private limited company with directors Jon Corner, Salford Council Development Director Karen Hirst, Deputy Mayor David Lancaster and City Mayor Ian Stewart.

In November 2012 the company's Articles of Association were changed so that just one director could make decisions on behalf of the board (`the quorum for the transaction of the business of the directors shall be one'), which offers up all sorts of questions about accountability.

Indeed the whole project, including payments to Jon Corner's company, offers up lots of questions which the Salford Star attempted to put to both Jon Corner and Salford Council...

We asked Salford Council what the payments to Jon Corner's Mediastill company were for, and whether they were wages for Jon Corner.

We asked Salford Council why, if this was the case, the payments were being paid through his company Mediastill, rather than as a full time wage subject to PAYE?

We asked Salford Council whether it thought it right in these cost cutting times to be paying Jon Corner's company huge amounts of `consultancy' money?

We asked Salford Council why The Landing, despite being created with public money and having public sector directors, was a private limited company?

We also asked Jon Corner himself what the payments to Mediastill were for; what Mediastill actually does; whether he works full time for The Landing, and whether the payments were actually his salary.

Jon Corner didn't respond, and the only comment Salford City Council would make was that "The implication in the question below is that Salford City Council and Jon Corner are engaged in tax avoidance in relation to the development of The Landing. This is completely wrong."

No, Salford Council, the implication is that you are paying a massive wad for `consultancy' to a company/person that appears to be working full time, while you are slashing budgets by £100million and cutting services for some of the most vulnerable people in the city.

• The original advert for The Landing's Chief Executive Officer stated that "The Chief Executive is the Landing's senior executive and is responsible for the management of the Landing, including the development and delivery of its business plan, the effective and efficient running of all its services, ensuring that the budget is properly managed and that the Landing's key risks are understood, communicated to relevant parties and managed. In addition to managing the day business, the Chief Executive will shape and direct the future vision of the Landing, working with the Industry and key stakeholders in a collaborative manner to secure the long term future of the business."

That doesn't sound like a part-time job…or a `consultant's' job.

• Companies House lists Mediastill Ltd as having two directors – Jon Corner, who owns 75% of the shares, and Michelle Thompson, a lecturer, who both live at the same address in Liverpool.

• According to DeuDil, the last set of accounts (July 2012) for Mediastill Ltd show the company having a book value of £4,900, with £14,100 cash in the bank and liabilities of £30,700. Mediastill's latest accounts are `overdue' according to Companies House.
Doesn't by any chance commission (apply the word as you feel inclined) low budget documentaries on the QT does he?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 04.01.16 16:56

A question regarding the DNA found in 5A.

The Portuguese forensic report dated 9 July 2007 states the following:

5th- In the samples from apartment 5-A, several mitochondrial DNA profiles were found:

- Profile identified by letter "C", present in 53 samples, was identical to that of Kate Healy, mother of the victim, meaning those samples were from her or from someone having the same maternal bloodline.

- Profile identified by letter "N", present in 24 samples, was identical to that of Gerald McCann, father of the victim, meaning those samples were from him or from someone having the same maternal bloodline.

- Profile identified by letter "G", present in 1 samples, was identical to that of Matthew David Oldfield, meaning that sample was from him or from someone having the same maternal bloodline.

- Profile identified by letter "I", present in 1 samples, was identical to that of David Anthony Payne, meaning that sample was from him or from someone having the same maternal bloodline.

- Profile identified by letter "O", present in 2 samples, was identical to that of Russell James O'Brien, meaning those samples were from him or from someone having the same maternal bloodline.

- Profile identified by letter "L", present in the spot on the bedspread of the bed next to the window and in seven hairs, meaning that all these samples came from the same person or from someone having the same maternal bloodline, did not match any of the reference samples.

- Profiles identified by letters "B", "D", "F", "J" and "Q" are different from the above, and from each other, and are distinct from reference samples.

It appears from the report that neither Amelie's or Sean's DNA profiles (shown as having been produced by 28 June 2007, so were available) were used as reference samples but would I be correct in saying that had any of their DNA been found in the samples tested from 5A it would have shown up as being related to KM's DNA sample (i.e. mother's line). In other words, do the above results show that none of the twins DNA was found in 5A? I know there are posters on here with this area of expertise - can you help with this one? Or does anyone know if this has this been clarified before?
Thanks

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 07.01.16 13:08

@ Skyrocket

Firstly I know absolutely NOTHING about DNA so as soon  as I have asked  the question I'm about to,  I'll don my bulletproof vest. You write:

''.................Profile identified by letter "C", present in 53 samples, was identical to that of Kate Healy, mother of the victim, meaning those samples were from her or from someone having the same maternal bloodline. ......................''

Is it possible that the 53 samples were from  BOTH 'mini - me ' and Kate? Hence Madeleine's DNA was actually present?

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 07.01.16 16:24

@Kaz - Hmmmm, very good question! yes Like you, I'm not qualified in any way to respond definitively.

The report does state quite clearly that the tests done by the Portuguese lab on these specific hair samples from 5A are for mitochondrial DNA which is inherited directly through the mother to all her natural children. It is then passed on again by any daughters to their children. SO, KM's mitochondrial DNA would be an exact match with Madeleine's, Sean's and Amelie's, and also with Susan Healy's (and any of Susan Healy's siblings). MtDNA testing is usually done when forensic samples are of poor quality.

Maternal line: the Mitochondrial-DNA is passed on from the mother to her children. All children from the same mother have the same Mitochondrial-DNA.(ref: https://www.igenea.com/en/mitochondrial-dna )

And, the results in the report also state 'meaning those samples were from her or from someone having the same maternal bloodline', which to me suggests that those 53 hairs could have been from KM; MBM; SM; AM or SH. 

Beyond that I wouldn't like to comment - is there anyone out there with more knowledge/experience of DNA testing?

Being relatively new to all this I'm wondering whether this has been clarified before. If anything, these particular test results, seem to muddy the waters more than before - they are neither one thing or another. Very frustrating.

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 07.01.16 17:16

@ Skyrocket

I found some very interesting posts on here regarding DNA which were made in 2011 by 'Q.' I've tried accessing the discussion via the search engine but without success. Luckily when I found it I put it in my 'favourites' to read whenever I had the time. Very interesting it is too. You could try, ' Q wants to know why none of Madeleine's DNA was found in apartment 5GA.................'  on google to get you to the pages.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 07.01.16 17:20

@kaz wrote:@ Skyrocket

I found some very interesting posts on here regarding DNA which were made in 2011 by 'Q.' I've tried accessing the discussion via the search engine but without success. Luckily when I found it I put it in my 'favourites' to read whenever I had the time. Very interesting it is too. You could try, ' Q wants to know why none of Madeleine's DNA was found in apartment 5GA.................'  on google to get you to the pages.

They're 'sticky' threads in this section http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f57-mccann-case-the-most-important-areas-of-research

Apt 5J: What 'Q' says about the GNR Search and Rescue Dogs

(2 Appendices added) 'Q' wants to know why none of Madeleine's DNA was found in Apt G5A (Long)

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum