The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hobs' theory: What I believe may have happened to Madeleine McCann

Post by Carrry On Doctor on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:39 pm

Very Interesting @kaz & @TB, but I would have thought that a medical gathering / conference type event would have been easily confirmed from the outset ? The resort was full to capacity out of season so surely the many attending would be able to produce invitations, booking details, itineraries etc etc. I'm just not sure that inviting doctors on a freebie is that underhand...AFAIK medical reps routinely give presents to doctors ? I am not belittling this theory, just questioning that this type of thing is actually as cloak and dagger as you suggest.

The forensic cleaning of the apartment suggests to me the straightforward concealment of a crime scene rather than something untoward in MBM's genetic make-up.

You make fair points and Happy New Year when it comes !

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:55 pm

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:Imo:
The cover up would have been due to the fear an autopsy would turn up evidence of medication misuse in her hair.
They would have lost their jobs, due to illicit prescribing (note the questions asked to the family GP) and would also have lost their children that they so 'desperately' wanted due to child abuse. I think M fell off the back of the sofa, cracked her head open and the parents were too pissed up to notice, hence finding her when dead and unable to resuscitate.

Illicit prescribing and consequential avoidance of an autopsy is a strong possibility, but not on its own IMO.

Wholesale lying has been revealed along with numerous (still unchallenged to date) discrepancies that support something happening much earlier than the popular belief of the 3rd. If true, others attending PDL that week are very likely to be complicit by their knowledge and/or actions/inactions.

If an incident was just isolated to TM's, why would so many people, seemingly unconnected to the core group, be prepared to assist ?

I think they were prepared to cooperate due to shared experience
1) of how long it takes to train and become a GP 
2) of misuse of medication to drug children (a feeling that it could have been any of them)
3) friendships. 

I wonder how much of the story they actually knew though... 
I bet that they didn't know M died, but knew they had all neglected the children that evening 'as it will be fine, we do it all the time'. 
Perhaps this is why the put themselves quickly in front of the bullet by colluding on the timings of when people went back and forth from the table before knowing the full story - by then they have committed perjury so its difficult to go back on.

Yet at the same time, the Gaspar Statements and the 'empty file' held by on Gerry do ring the other alarm bells.

loopzdaloop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woggo on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:28 pm

@kaz wrote:Most likely it all has  nothing to do with swinging or paedophilia. Since there were so many  doctors involved I have come to believe the ‘holiday’ was a freebie organised by a leading pharmaceutical company. If this became public knowledge it would reveal exactly what these drug companies are willing to  do to get their products available on the NHS...all highly illegal of course.  We all know what immense financial  power these companies exert over the government as well.

The fact that the apartment was cleaned so thoroughly suggests a DNA disclosure problem and I keep coming back to the question, ‘ What was it about Madeleine’s DNA that needed to remain secret?’ Incidentally  Leicester University is home to leading genetic research and of course where Alec Jeffreys came up with DNA fingerprinting.

The bottom line for me is an accidental death that could have caused a government downfall if the public had  a whiff  of just what was and  is still  being carried out by these huge pharmaceutical conglomerates. We’re talking billions of pounds of potential losses here and we all know how money talks. Just my New Year's Eve musings.

Kaz I totally agree.

woggo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 'Woggo'

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:16 am

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Very Interesting @kaz & @TB, but I would have thought that a medical gathering / conference type event would have been easily confirmed from the outset ? The resort was full to capacity out of season so surely the many attending would be able to produce invitations, booking details, itineraries etc etc. I'm just not sure that inviting doctors on a freebie is that underhand...AFAIK medical reps routinely give presents to doctors ? I am not belittling this theory, just questioning that this type of thing is actually as cloak and dagger as you suggest.

The forensic cleaning of the apartment suggests to me the straightforward concealment of a crime scene rather than something untoward in MBM's genetic make-up.
@ Carry On Doctor     Agreed, there are many possibilities, and I was by no means suggesting that there was anything amounting to persuasive evidence that there was some kind of bioengineering/genetics/cloning/eugenics plot.

Nevertheless we do have to grapple with the meaning of Gerry McCann's angry retort to his great friend Dr David Payne: 'F___ off, I'm not here to enjoy myself" and we do have to account, if we can, for the presence of such mighty men as top IVF and genetics man Dr Paul Weinberger and Philip Edmonds, Director of one of the world's largets steel companies and the nephew of Lady 'I-covered-up-child-abuse-in-Islington' Margaret Hodge.

One of the great benefits of this forum, sadly unappreciated by too many people, is the resources we can find by using the 'search' function and looking up what many other dedicated researchers have thought about various topics from time to time.

Here is a relevant contribution from 'Cheshire Cat' re Dr Paul Weinberger and others way back in October 2010, which I've taken off the shelves and blown the dust off:

===================================       

I spend quite a bit of time looking at the guest lists and the name that always stands out for me is Weinberger. Paul Weinberger's presence, based on his career and expertise, leads me to suspect that a group of people were present in the Ocean Club to discuss the launch of an innovative new medical product or 'spin out' company. Perhaps Gerry McCann was there not to enjoy himself (as he stated on the airport bus) but as the inventor or co-inventor of an innovative medical product that needed the backing of venture capital and business know-how, in order to succeed. The common ground between McCann and Weinberger is in the field of diagnostics and Weinberger has business and regulatory knowledge (there is tons of material about Weinberger on the internet!).

There were also a couple of bankers present and I found an interesting snippet about Michal Janczur who was a city of London banker in May 2007 (he since seems to have set his own limited company up). The snippet is from his MySpace page. Like many he probably set this up and then forgot all about it in favour of Facebook. He had two children at the Ocean Club which would mean that the MySpace page dates from a period before the Ocean Club trip. I wonder if the meeting at the Ocean Club was a business opportunity for Michal Janczur?

Male ; 46 years old ; United Kingdom
About me:
Hi, I am Canadian but been in London Forever. Happily married to the lovely Mahan with 1 great kid and another on the way. Work in the city but always looking out for that big idea to go it alone. Interests are sports and music. Drinks from time to time but these days spend more time in the playground !
Who I'd like to meet:
[u]Golfers, fathers, entrepreneurs. [/u] www.myspace.com/janczur

Assuming the group of Doctors and business people were there for business and not pleasure, the planned discussions / conference must have been stopped in its tracks on the weekend of 29/30 April. I guess the weekend was a time to relax a little and enjoy some golf before the work of the week ahead. If something happened to Madeleine on the weekend of 29/30 April and the meeting had to be cancelled, what were all these people told had happened? If the scenario was one of a business meeting and not a holiday does this make Brian Kennedy's presence at the Ocean Club more likely?

The big cover-up seems to be portraying the McCann's as part of a small group of Brits abroad and covering up the real reason for the larger group being at the O.C.

Once this fantasy holiday had been dreamed up it was far easier to tap into the psyche of ordinary folk back home in the UK.

UNQUOTE

P.S.   Welcome to new member 'Woggo'

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Thank you for your post Tony. Happy New Year to you and to all readers of CMOMM.

The post from Cheshire Cat is very interesting;

The attendance of Weinberger, Edmonds et al is further evidence of the 'odd fit' between the status of the persons attending this OC, and its status as a holiday destination. So much so that it would be reasonable to rule out it being a normal holiday with chance meetings. In light of the OC being at capacity (out of season) we can safely conclude this was an organised event. That week, the OC served principally as a venue, not a resort.

Textusa, has also alluded to the 'F**k off' comment as having significance to the aim of the trip. In previous posts (as I recall) Textusa suggests that GM is nervous about meeting someone of importance in PDL. Perhaps this prompted such a distasteful response in front of the children (or maybe its just his total lack of class and breeding). I understand that Textusa will elaborate further on this in 2016, so in light of her great work in helping to reveal the truth of Wojchiech Krokowski, that article will be very interesting read.

A medical / business aspect of the trip is a very real possibility, but for me it still doesn't fully explain the huge attendance at OC that week, the breathtaking lengths that seemingly unconnected people have gone to to lie about their activities, and the absolute need for anonymity.

Returning to the Cheshire Cat post, I particularly concur with the final sentence;

"Once this fantasy holiday had been dreamed up it was far easier to tap into the psyche of ordinary folk back home in the UK."

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:56 pm

A conspiracy theory too far for my liking. 

For a start, if I was looking to be bribed by a multi-million pharmaceutical concern, I would expect something more exotic than a package deal for a few days spring break at the Ocean Club PdL on the Algarve with Mark Warners tour company.  What of the mega rich supporters they attracted in the early days back in Blighty,  - I really can't see the likes of Branson, Rooney, Beckham, Freud being interested in covering up for some conspiracy totally unrelated to their customary lifestyles.

Besides, if you read David Paynes rogatory interview, he goes into a great deal of detail about booking the holiday and how disgruntled he was because they missed out on some discount - not to mention the level of child care facilities provided.  Straightforward policing to investigate all the background stuff , they wouldn't neglect such issues as who paid for what where and how.

For the relatively simple case of an alleged missing child to attract so much attention and subsequent subterfuge, it has to be something that could implicate persons from all walks of life - not just the medical profession.  Now what could that be I wonder...

ETA:  Sir Cliff 'Kitty' Richards has a villa and vineyard in close proximity to PdL - now there's a name to conjure with.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:05 pm

If it was a business conference why bring the children? ALL of the children, even the great nephews of Margaret 'Islington
Child Abuse Scandal' Hodge.

Also if this were a business conference, even one with a covert agenda would need a large capacity venue for meetings. Is there any evidence such a venue was booked during the holiday? Or were they all planning to cram into individual apartments? Perhaps the keynote address was given by the genetics guy in the Payne's apartment...

Can we really conceive of a group of doctors covering up a child murder in order to hide the fact that pharmaceutical companies had arranged for a freebie holiday? Most people these days would be more shocked if this drug companies DIDN'T give handouts to doctors.

We are dealing with a group of physicians--- it is not only possible but absolutely beyond question that any or all of them could have come up with plausible ways to stage an accident to cover up a possible murder, at least well enough to fool a provincial police force. So if there was some sort of covert agenda meeting going on during this holiday, why didn't the doctors stage an accident involving Madeleine? [there are many good reasons for assuming she had died, one way or another] This certainly would have been far less complicated than disposing of her poor dead body. By staging an accident the whole tragic incident would have been over in a matter of days without any sort of publicity at all, without the whole wide world becoming aware of a group holiday in PDL--publicity which could/should have blown the lid off any theoretical secret conference. Instead, the participants chose THE most sensationalist way to deal with the child's disappearance, even going so far as to court press attention. Therefore, I assume:

1. The body of the child posed a threat.

2. Publicity was desired, even essential thus ruling out an organized, covert 'business' conference that could be explained away using professional spin meisters. [msm outlets do this on behalf of corporate sponsors ALL of the time]

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:16 pm

The reasons for why not far out weigh the reasons why!  When things start to go beyond the realms, always go back to the very beginning and study the group of friends - the holiday -  their backgrounds - their lifestyles - their medical records - their children - their likes and dislikes etc.  Then and only then open outwards to reveal the bigger picture.

GM's alleged comments (I say alleged because I'm not 100% convinced) on the transit bus could mean any number of things.  Maybe the wife was taken on the trip  as a change of scenery, a chance to relax and escape mental and/or anger issues - judging by her words alone, she does seem to have a rather volatile temperament.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:20 pm

@whodunit wrote:  1. The body of the child posed a threat.

The key to this whole charade lies in those few words I believe.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:30 pm

@Verdi wrote:@whodunit wrote:  1. The body of the child posed a threat.

Beyond question, otherwise her body would have been found since she is unquestionably dead.

I don't care what TM, their supporters, the press, or officials say: this case is about the cover up of a dead child.

Blood, cadaver dogs, and DNA findings all point to a dead child.

Missing body, refusal to answer questions, numerous lies and contradictions all point to a cover up of the circumstances surrounding the death of the child.

The question is why? Obviously, the body holds the answer.

Was it drugs? Maybe, but surely a clever pair of doctor-parents could come up with a plausible explanation as to why she was given certain types of drugs....

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:49 pm

@whodunit wrote:
@Verdi wrote:@whodunit wrote:  1. The body of the child posed a threat.

Beyond question, otherwise her body would have been found since she is unquestionably dead.

I don't care what TM, their supporters, the press, or officials say: this case is about the cover up of a dead child.

Blood, cadaver dogs, and DNA findings all point to a dead child.

Missing body, refusal to answer questions, numerous lies and contradictions all point to a cover up of the circumstances surrounding the death of the child.

The question is why? Obviously, the body holds the answer.

Was it drugs? Maybe, but surely a clever pair of doctor-parents could come up with a plausible explanation as to why she was given certain types of drugs....
Indeed!  Like - honest, they were all in a zip-up bag with the scissors, I put them in the cupboard before we left by the unlocked patio door to go off out of sight for dinner.  How can it be our fault if Madeleine woke up and went for a wander about the apartment and thought the drugs were Smarties and the bleach lemonade.  How can we be held responsible for what she did when we weren't there? 

If only we knew then what we know now - we might have decided against leaving the children alone every night.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:53 pm

@Verdi  Even if there was evidence that Maddie was routinely given certain types of drugs, surely her parents who are doctors could have given the police a plausible-sounding defense even if it was complete poppycock! Surely, coming up with a lie about drugs in their child's system and consequently suffering a few slings and arrows for sounding unconvincing is preferable to hiding her body?!!

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:59 pm

@whodunit wrote:@Verdi  Even if there was evidence that Maddie was routinely given certain types of drugs, surely her parents who are doctors could have given the police a plausible-sounding defense even if it was complete poppycock! Surely, coming up with a lie about drugs in their child's system and consequently suffering a few slings and arrows for sounding unconvincing is preferable to hiding her body?!!
I quite agree!  IF MBM's fate was an innocent incident so easily could the group have gathered together and come up with a reason but they didn't did they?  Instead they create some cock and bull story about abduction, forced entry, unlocked doors blah blah blah blah.

More transparent than any Tapas restaurant awning or fund accountancy

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:09 pm

@Verdi wrote:
@whodunit wrote:@Verdi  Even if there was evidence that Maddie was routinely given certain types of drugs, surely her parents who are doctors could have given the police a plausible-sounding defense even if it was complete poppycock! Surely, coming up with a lie about drugs in their child's system and consequently suffering a few slings and arrows for sounding unconvincing is preferable to hiding her body?!!
I quite agree!  IF MBM's fate was an innocent incident so easily could the group have gathered together and come up with a reason but they didn't did they?  Instead they create some cock and bull story about abduction, forced entry, unlocked doors blah blah blah blah.

Nope! Any number of scenarios would have been better and less complicated than disposing of the body. [this is of course assuming  1. the child was never abducted and 2. the child is dead, but I think we're beyond debating the obvious]

And on top of that, they or somebody working on their behalf apparently cocked up the creche records for the week! This need to cover tracks so thoroughly is indicative of something truly sinister happening to the child. Yes, they generally did such a poor job of it their cover stories fall apart like tissue paper in rain but who cares! they've got the entire British press knowingly and willfully filling in the gaps for them, which is only further evidence of sinister motives.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:18 pm

@whodunit wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Nope! Any number of scenarios would have been better and less complicated than disposing of the body. [this is of course assuming  1. the child was never abducted and 2. the child is dead, but I think we're beyond debating the obvious]

And on top of that, they or somebody working on their behalf apparently cocked up the creche records for the week! This need to cover tracks so thoroughly is indicative of something truly sinister happening to the child. Yes, they generally did such a poor job of it their cover stories fall apart like tissue paper in rain but who cares! they've got the entire British press knowingly and willfully filling in the gaps for them, which is only further evidence of sinister motives.
One thing that's always been very clear to me - they are so confident that a body will never be found.  Two alternatives here I think, either a body has been disposed of in such a way as all trace has been removed or there is not a body to be found - the former I believe most likely.

Many people can't see any particular problem with the shabby crèche records but to me it is a very important part of uncovering the truth.  Mark Warners reputation is on the line here, if it's revealed that their holiday camps child care facilities are so sloppy, this would have a very detrimental effect on their holiday bookings - what normal responsible parent/guardian would want to leave their child/ren in a crèche or kiddies club where the carers are so careless as to the attendance register?  The record of attendance is there for a very good reason so the least one can expect is for the staff to maintain the register accurately.  Just supposing there was a genuine catastrophe !!!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:20 pm

Exactly Verdi and don't you think the McCanns have missed an opportunity of  more easy money to be made? Surely the  OC is  open to a lack of care claim here  with the shambolic crèche records.  If I was one of the other parents who had paid good money expecting decent child care and I'd faithfully entered times of coming/going and duly signed the crèche sheet as I was supposed to , I'd definitely be entertaining the idea of sueing   Warners.  Why haven't they?

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hob's theory

Post by willowthewisp on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:51 pm

@kaz wrote:Exactly Verdi and don't you think the McCanns have missed an opportunity of  more easy money to be made? Surely the  OC is  open to a lack of care claim here  with the shambolic crèche records.  If I was one of the other parents who had paid good money expecting decent child care and I'd faithfully entered times of coming/going and duly signed the crèche sheet as I was supposed to , I'd definitely be entertaining the idea of sueing   Warners.  Why haven't they?
Hi Kaz,I take your point on the,"Creche record signings",lack of care claim,but Madeleine was not in the care of any of the child minders from the Mark Warner,Ocean Club apartment complex on the 3 May 2007,was she and the parents have stated where Madeleine was Abducted from? 
With regard to the owners of the complex at the time of the disappearance,now that doe's bring in some "Special friends"associated to the Conservative party and a former Arquido suspects relatives?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:18 pm

I was thinking more about the other parents who DID sign their children in and out with authentic signatures and timings. Seems like children were allowed to be  taken out of the crèche without being signed out/ in  by a responsible parent and the whole scheme seemed pretty shambolic. Just suppose a child HAD  wandered off,  how would the nanny have known ( even after consulting the crèche sheet) whether that child had actually been collected by a parent OR NOT ? I wonder how it's all done now.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi1967 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:13 pm

I think the first thing that needs to be established is if Madeleine McCann ever existed in the first place!

sammi1967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:30 pm

@sammi1967 wrote:I think the first thing that needs to be established is if Madeleine McCann ever existed in the first place!
I'm pretty sure that 'mini me ' DID exist . One look at Kate's face as she has 'an audience ' with the Pope ( or was it the other way round ? ) speaks volumes to me .
I remember reading on here a few years ago the Dr Paul Jerome Weinberger lived ' a few doors down ' from the McCanns at one time  . That can't possibly be true can it?

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:45 pm

@Verdi wrote:
@whodunit wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

One thing that's always been very clear to me - they are so confident that a body will never be found.  Two alternatives here I think, either a body has been disposed of in such a way as all trace has been removed or there is not a body to be found - the former I believe most likely.

Many people can't see any particular problem with the shabby crèche records but to me it is a very important part of uncovering the truth.  Mark Warners reputation is on the line here, if it's revealed that their holiday camps child care facilities are so sloppy, this would have a very detrimental effect on their holiday bookings - what normal responsible parent/guardian would want to leave their child/ren in a crèche or kiddies club where the carers are so careless as to the attendance register?  The record of attendance is there for a very good reason so the least one can expect is for the staff to maintain the register accurately.  Just supposing there was a genuine catastrophe !!!

The fabricated creche records prove, to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt that something happened to Madeleine earlier in the week and it tweren't no stranger abduction. They point directly to the culpability of her parents in whatever happened.

As for the use of the creche in general what always struck me is how embarrassed these people should be to cling to the ridiculous narrative of having brought their children on holiday only to stick them in daycare all the live long day and then leave them alone and defenseless at night. Why bring them at all if they never wanted to lay eyes on the poor dears!? It's seems that no matter how embarrassing it was to 'admit' such a thing they were determined to fabricate a narrative which physically distanced themselves from the children in the eyes of the police/public.

whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:58 pm

@kaz wrote:
@sammi1967 wrote:I think the first thing that needs to be established is if Madeleine McCann ever existed in the first place!
I'm pretty sure that 'mini me ' DID exist . One look at Kate's face as she has 'an audience ' with the Pope ( or was it the other way round ? ) speaks volumes to me.

I remember reading on here a few years ago the Dr Paul Jerome Weinberger lived 'a few doors down' from the McCanns at one time. That can't possibly be true can it?
I have never ever come across that one, may be true though if anyone can provide a link.

What can be said with certainty is that to some extent their research interests coincided.   

On Gerry McCann's web page recently it stated this:

Gerry McCann’s Research Interests

“I am particularly interested in LV remodelling and the use of comprehensive cardiac MRI to better manage patients with known or suspected cardiac disease. In addition, I have run a number of trials using cardiac MRI as end point in clinical trials (eg STEMI) and in early phase II studies, assessing the efficacy of novel interventions in cardiovascular disease in partnership with various pharmaceutical companies”.

UNQUOTE

If you look at Paul Weinberger's career, you will soon see that the bit in red above gives him and Gerry coincidental interests.

Of rather more interest is that Weinberger's former company, Enigma, was set up essentially as an 'arm's length', government-backed private company, whose office was eventually located inside the highly secret Ministry of Defence establishment at Porton Down in Wiltshire, not far from Salisbury.  It is famous, or perhaps notorious, for conducting research into biological, chemical and nuclear warfare. The murdered Dr David Kelly was associated with it for many years. 

Weinberger did live close to another Ocean Club guest, Dr Julian Totman and his wife, both of whom were General Practitioners in Salisbury. But still more relevantly, Dr Totman had a second surgery actually inside Porton Down. 

Gerry McCann vehemently denied knowing either of them before May 2007, but an article in the Daily Mail dated 4 March 2010 referring to his wife, art expert Mrs Jeni Weinberger, is of interest - extract below:

“…on returning from Portugal in May 2007, she had informed her local police force - Wiltshire - about a possible ‘sighting’ of an abductor. She went on to claim that Wilshire Police contacted Leicestershire police who failed to follow up her lead. It was only when she received an emotional phone call from Maddie’s mum Kate, nearly two years later that a photofit based on her description was put together”.

Why was Jeni Weinberger so keen to help the McCanns?

Could she really have drawn up a 'photo-fit' two years later of a cleaner she'd seen back in 2007?

Did anyone seriously think that, two years later, a photo-fit of this cleaner could be a possible breakthough in the Madeleine McCann investigation?

Oh, wait a moment...'nearly two years after Madeleine was reported missing'...

...say March or April 2009, then...

...a few weeks before the controversial 'Mockumentary' shown on 7 May 2007...

...maybe they didn't have enough abductor suspects to fill the programme?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi1967 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:06 pm

@Kaz

I personally wouldn't make a judgement on any photograph that appears in the press concerning this case as they all appear to have been very selectively picked. And I don't see how any photo of Kate could be taken as proof of M's existence.

sammi1967

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:15 pm

I don't think there can be any doubt that MBM existed, nor that she was with her parents and siblings on that trip to the Ocean Club PdL.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:30 pm

@willowthewisp wrote:
@kaz wrote:Exactly Verdi and don't you think the McCanns have missed an opportunity of  more easy money to be made? Surely the  OC is  open to a lack of care claim here  with the shambolic crèche records.  If I was one of the other parents who had paid good money expecting decent child care and I'd faithfully entered times of coming/going and duly signed the crèche sheet as I was supposed to , I'd definitely be entertaining the idea of sueing   Warners.  Why haven't they?
Hi Kaz,I take your point on the,"Creche record signings",lack of care claim,but Madeleine was not in the care of any of the child minders from the Mark Warner,Ocean Club apartment complex on the 3 May 2007,was she and the parents have stated where Madeleine was Abducted from? 
With regard to the owners of the complex at the time of the disappearance,now that doe's bring in some "Special friends"associated to the Conservative party and a former Arquido suspects relatives?
The childcare staff were interviewed by the PJ, their witness statements form part of the PJ investigation files along with the crèche record of attendance - clearly it was of importance to the investigation.  Basic policing to ascertain the movements of the McCann family during the week and that of their group of friends.  One particular afternoon Madeleine was signed in for only fifteen minutes - why was that?  Was it an erroneous entry or was Madeleine ill or did they take her away for a particular reason - if so, what reason?  There any number of reasons why the crèche records are of importance.

Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum