The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine's last day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's last day

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:35 pm

24Horas newspaper article here

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's last day

Post by worriedmum on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

The thing about the other children having a beach outing and not including the McCanns has always niggled me...   Didn't they notice when they signed their children in that their friends' children weren't there? Where was Gerry? Didn't the McCanns have contact with their friends that day?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:05 pm

@worriedmum wrote:The thing about the other children having a beach outing and not including the McCanns has always niggled me...   Didn't they notice when they signed their children in that their friends' children weren't there? Where was Gerry? Didn't the McCanns have contact with their friends that day?
Yes, that indeed seems strange to me too…..if your kids are attending a creche, all activities outside of the creche would have to be approved by the parents,(often day before) well it was in my day. So one could only presume that Kate/Gerry did not want their kids to participate in the little outing to the beach/boat ride. Wonder why?
ETA I have just re read the OP…….contradictions or what? Who's telling big porkies? The creche staff of Kate?

tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:38 pm

@tinkier wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:The thing about the other children having a beach outing and not including the McCanns has always niggled me...   Didn't they notice when they signed their children in that their friends' children weren't there? Where was Gerry? Didn't the McCanns have contact with their friends that day?
Yes, that indeed seems strange to me too…..if your kids are attending a creche, all activities outside of the creche would have to be approved by the parents,(often day before) well it was in my day. So one could only presume that Kate/Gerry did not want their kids to participate in the little outing to the beach/boat ride. Wonder why?
ETA I have just re read the OP…….contradictions or what? Who's telling big porkies? The creche staff of Kate?

No Tinkier, I think you've got this one mixed up ......

In the morning Madeleine, along with her group, went to the beach with the creche staff.    

After lunch Madeleine went back to the creche. Later that afternoon, Kate went for a run along the beach where she saw that the rest of the tapas group were all at the beach restaurant with their children. The others had not told the McCanns that they were going to the beach.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:19 am

So maybe KH & GM parked their kids in the creche and spent some quality time together.

So what?

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:32 am

As putting the children in the creche seems to be the pattern of the holiday, you might well ask ''so what?'', Portia.

But it is a change. The rest of the group apparently do something different together and don't tell the McCanns. And apparently they don't notice that none of their holiday friends' children are in the creche.

And then Kate tells us she has a conversation with Madeleine about it.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Yes, it's a change in the routine worriedmum which may be significant. 

There was a discussion a while ago suggesting that the tapas group may have attended the beach restaurant as part of the cover up story, perhaps to keep Diane Webster away from events at the holiday apartments, or to give themselves alibis. Of course this would only be a possibility if something had already happened to Madeleine (that is, prior to the evening of Thursday 3 rd)

There's also the possibility that the McCanns were not invited that afternoon because the rest of the group were fed up with them. When I have time I might check the witness statements to see if any of them were ever specifically asked why they did not invite the McCanns to the beach. I don't remember ever reading that any of the group had fallen out (other that GM and KM sleeping in separate rooms on the Wed)

I don't necessarily think there is anything in the fact that the McCanns had not noticed that the other children were not in the creche Thurs afternoon, perhaps they were just the first ones arriving at the creche.

That KM had mentioned to Madeleine that she had missed out on the trip to the beach with her friends, instead of just letting it go (how would Madeleine have known about it otherwise), might be important. It was obviously something that was on her mind that evening.

....... Could potentially be very important when you think about it. Kate was already upset with Gerry on the Wed night, sleeping in the other room, then, whilst going for a run on Thurs afternoon, she had realised the group had gone to the beach without telling them, then she told her 3 year old daughter about it ..... was she upset and angry that Thursday evening?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum