The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Katie Hopkins wants 'euthanasia vans' introduced because 'there are far too many old people'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Hopkins wants 'euthanasia vans' introduced because 'there are far too many old people'

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.07.15 9:22

Katie Hopkins has revealed she'd like "euthanasia vans" rolled out across the world because there are "far too many old people".

Really.

The controversial star - who launches her own panel show If Katie Hopkins Ruled The World next month - said it is "ridiculous" to live in a country "where we can put dogs to sleep but not people".

Her comments come shortly after she admitted regretting some of the extreme language she used against migrants in a column she wrote in The Sun entitled "Rescue boats? I'd use gunships to stop migrants".

In an interview in Radio Times magazine, Hopkins said: "We just have far too many old people."

She added: "It's ridiculous to be living in a country where we can put dogs to sleep but not people."

Asked for her solution, she said: "Easy. Euthanasia vans - just like ice-cream vans - that would come to your home."

The former Celebrity Big Brother contestant added: "It would all be perfectly charming. They might even have a nice little tune they'd play. I mean this genuinely. I'm super-keen on euthanasia vans.

"We need to accept that just because medical advances mean we can live longer, it's not necessarily the right thing to do."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-wants-euthanasia-vans-6149311?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Hopkins wants 'euthanasia vans' introduced because 'there are far too many old people'

Post by BlueBag on 28.07.15 9:27

Maybe she can volunteer first.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katie Hopkins wants 'euthanasia vans' introduced because 'there are far too many old people'

Post by Richard IV on 28.07.15 9:32

Wonder if she`s euthanase her own Mum and Dad.

Why does this woman crave to be hated?

She reflects the very worst side of human nature.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave on 28.07.15 13:23

Some of the very finest Human beings I know are 80+. Truly magnificent, brave, full of wisdom.
The woman gets more ridiculous by the day.

The Slave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 28.07.15 13:59

The Nazis already invented these vans. They were used before they built the gas chambers. KH is two pennies short of a shilling in my ledger. She has a lot to deal with health wise evidently, and she would be far better just to shut up and get on with living.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.07.15 14:43

I am a big supporter of euthanasia.

Having said that, maybe we should legalize it for almost braindead people?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.07.15 12:34

It wasn't so very long ago that some people clutched at a comment Katie Hopkins made about the case of Madeleine McCann. The least said about this stupid woman the better.

Sonia Poulton, is making promises of some sort of documentary which doesn't manifest, taking pay cheques from the Murkydock empire - please note, whilst Poulton is on those sofas she speaks nothing of substance.

Rosalinde Hutton, the self claimed in The Sun troll is now blogging a diet book whilst writing many blogs dedicated to her pet project which is the denigration of Tony Bennett. Cristobell's blog now has guest blogger facility.

Absolutely none of these three women mentioned above give a toss about what happened to Madeleine McCann.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 29.07.15 12:42

Absolutely agree, aquila. Pushy self-publicists all.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 29.07.15 13:22

All she is a baiter - nothing more.

My brother-in-law is the same. He baits until you bite and he loves it.

Only difference is KH has realised she can make money from it. The more ridiculous and inflammatory she is the more 'popular' she becomes and the more her 'celebrity' status and marketability increases. Kerching!

Easy job if you can stomach the backlash, which she obviously can - why do a days work when all you've got to do is spout rubbish.

The more we react, the more money she makes and the bigger and nicer house/hols she gets.

Sooner or later she'll run out of topics to be controversial about.

I've mastered my bro-in-law. Once you know a baiters game their attempts to push buttons fail every time and you can see them for what they really are - people with nothing of interest to say.

KH actually makes me chuckle when she tries so hard!

skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum