The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW*** Decomposed child's body found in suitcase in South Australia was NOT Madeleine McCann - OFFICIAL (was: Bones found in South Australia)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW*** Decomposed child's body found in suitcase in South Australia was NOT Madeleine McCann - OFFICIAL (was: Bones found in South Australia)

Post by Verdi on 27.07.15 23:03

@sallypelt wrote:Thanks Aquila, Verdi, but this is the link I am referring to:

http://news.sky.com/gallery/1526167/tuesdays-newspaper-front-pages

You will have to skip through the front pages until you get to the Star
Ooops I see!  Now I really will butt out.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW*** Decomposed child's body found in suitcase in South Australia was NOT Madeleine McCann - OFFICIAL (was: Bones found in South Australia)

Post by MRNOODLES on 28.07.15 0:04

It was the main headline on the 11.00pm Talksport news.  

There's a few quid to be made this week.  The gravy train rumbles on.

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 28.07.15 0:11

It looks like a Lanza travel bag. These are bags sold in Australia and New Zealand

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 28.07.15 0:56

@Verdi wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Looking at it logically, how on earth could the body of MBM have been placed in a suitcase and transported across the globe only to end up roadside over eight years later.  In the words of Clarence Mitchell - LUDICROUS!

I expect it would be very difficult to transport a body into Australia. 

But how difficult do you suppose it would be just to move bones to Australia in a suitcase? After all, the police have said that even the people who emptied the suitcase might not have realised what was in it. And, out of interest, how difficult would it be for someone in the medical profession to move bones in a suitcase?

Because, if that were possible, then it wouldn't be difficult to acquire a few items of second-hand girls clothing and an old suitcase would it?.
If I'm reading your response correctly I think you are missing the point, perhaps I didn't make myself clear - nothing new there Sad

Of course it must be possible to transport the remains of a small body in a suitcase with a few oddments of clothing but the first question to be asked is why!  I can see absolutely no purpose in moving a dead body from somewhere in Europe across the other side of the world to the Antipodes.  Regular border controls have officials and scanners to detect anything being transported illegally.  If it's being suggested that someone such as the wealthy socialite sailed the high seas from Europe to Australia in her super luxury yacht carrying such illegal cargo, I would think it more advantageous to dump a suitcase (or other suitable container) overboard somewhere in the middle of the Pacific never to be seen again - or in Gerry's words 'find the evidence..'  Your comment "how difficult would it be for someone in the medical profession to move bones in a suitcase?" - I'm afraid you've totally lost me on that one but taking your words at face value I don't think it would be any easier or more difficult for a doctor than anyone else.

The very notion that the body of MBM was moved from Portugal to Australia in an old suitcase and dumped eight years later at a roadside is really beyond the pale.  This case is horrendous in it's own right but I really don't think it could possibly have any connection with the disappearance of MBM.  I'm not digging you out here, only concerned with why such a seemingly ridiculous idea hit the press in the first place and who was responsible.  On that note I'll butt out.
Verdi, I don't actually think the skeleton found in Australia will turn out to be Madeleine.

But the point that I was making was that I think it would be far easier to transport a skeleton into Australia (relatively recently) than to transport a body into Australia (eight years ago) 

Hopefully DNA evidence will shed some light on the identity of this young girl. With regard to the clothing. police seem to have been given a great many clues as to who this girl was - why would someone who was attempting to hide a body want to give the police so much additional information?

With regard to the McCanns situation, it is clear that some speculation about their involvement in their daughter's disappearance will continue until she turns up (either alive or dead) In the event that she is dead, then it is in her parents interests that her body is found (so that they know what has happened to her if they do not already know) or (supposing that they do know, to put an end to all the speculation) and, in either case, to give her a funeral and as a family to find some closure.

I expect the parents innocence would be confirmed should her skeleton be found, at any location, alongside clothing which had been provided during 2007 by an abductor.

I don't expect the McCanns would do such as thing, but my question was whether, in theory, it was possible (to transport a skeleton into Australia)

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.07.15 2:30

@ChippyM wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@notlongnow wrote:Have to say i find this a bit weird,that many clothes in one place and left by the road.
Maybe whoever disposed of the child also disposed of all other traces of the child having been theirs, ie. clothing etc. as well? I would of thought a DNA profile would have been done on her by now? But maybe that will take a bit longer?

Where would a DNA profile get them?  It can't identify people unless there's a profile on record to match it to. If someone came forward and thought a relative was missing they could rule them out or in but as far as I'm aware police don't have a way of checking a database of every single child. If they did there might also be children that weren't on it for one reason or another.

Releasing the picture of the clothes and blanket seems to be their only hope of identifying the child, they need someone to come forward with information.
A DNA profile on the remains would definitely rule out or not Madeleine McCann, and perhaps any other missing child/person where there might be DNA associated with that child or person if there is a DNA profile for them.
Dental records are also another way human remains have been identified.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 28.07.15 9:20

They`re saying this little girl`s DNA is degraded and it will be difficult to analyse.

They managed to retrieve DNA of my Uncle Richard III big grin after 500 odd years in the ground, so why not this little girl.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 28.07.15 9:49

Clarence has been a busy little pinkie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33684634

Hope there's sufficient wonga in the fraudation to pay for all his overtime Mr

Rogue-a-Tory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.07.15 10:30

No more 'Maddie' = No more 'donations' to Madeleine's Fund, LNSU, a registered private ltd company.

'board' directors, K&GM.

K&GM 'said' adamantly ..........'IT'S DEFINITELY NOT MADDIE, AND WE'LL SUE THE OZ POLICE IF THEY SAY IT IS. KEEP DONATING TO OUR PRIVATE FAMILY 'SEARCH' FUND'

Remind me, didn't F Payne, or is it Webster, these days, take part in a 'bike ride'...............'IN MEMORY OF MADELEINE'?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.07.15 10:35

Police wait on DNA test
14th February 2012 - The Northern Star

POLICE have yet to release the name of the person whose skeletal remains and remnants of clothing were found in scrubland north of Pottsville at 4.45pm on Thursday.
Police said a member of the public found the complete skeleton while walking in the scrub separating the beach and Tweed Coast Rd.
Tweed crime manager Acting Inspector Saul Wiseman said police believed they knew the identity of the body, but DNA tests were required to confirm.
"We think we know who it is and we hope to be able to confirm the identity soon," Act Insp Wiseman said.
Police will not identify the deceased until after family members have been notified.
They are not treating the death as suspicious.
http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/Remains.htm

If they can do DNA testing on this persons skeletal remains i don't see what would be difficult about doing the same for this case.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 28.07.15 10:38

news now on twitter saying MM not ruled out.

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 28.07.15 10:39

Do the McC have any links to Australia? Family or visits/holidays etc

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.07.15 10:44

@noddy100 wrote:Do the McC have any links to Australia? Family or visits/holidays etc

They did an 'interview' in 2011 in Australia ('bewk' tour) where they went into 'great detail' about 'how they DIDN'T 'hide' a 'body', ANY 'body'

'in a freezer', ANY 'freezer'

GM 'only 50 metres'...............KM '49.4 metres' on Google to be 'specific'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.07.15 10:45

Posted on facebook

Amelia Black The McCann Enigma
11 mins ·

The remains in the suitcase of that child are those of an Aboriginal child.. DEFO NOT Maddi McCann.......message I've just had from south Australia

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.07.15 10:47

@jeanmonroe wrote:No more 'Maddie' = No more 'donations' to Madeleine's Fund, LNSU, a registered private ltd company.

'board' directors, K&GM.

K&GM 'said' adamantly ..........'IT'S DEFINITELY NOT MADDIE, AND WE'LL SUE THE OZ POLICE IF THEY SAY IT IS. KEEP DONATING TO OUR PRIVATE FAMILY 'SEARCH' FUND'

Remind me, didn't F Payne, or is it Webster, these days, take part in a 'bike ride'...............'IN MEMORY OF MADELEINE'?
Exactly.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.07.15 10:52

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Posted on facebook

11 mins ·

The remains in the suitcase of that child are those of an Aboriginal child.. DEFO NOT Maddi McCann.......message I've just had from south Australia
I can't access Facebook because i don't do FB, but i had the thought of an aboriginal child and the birth not being registered. But then with the news saying the child had blond hair i thought that it must have been a caucasian child. Still she could have had parents of both ethnicities and still had blond hair.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.07.15 10:58

@Joss wrote:

11 mins ·

I can't access Facebook because i don't do FB, but i had the thought of an aboriginal child and the birth not being registered. But then with the news saying the child had blond hair i thought that it must have been a caucasian child. Still she could have had parents of both ethnicities and still had blond hair.
Here's a few comments from that page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/McCannDebateExiles/permalink/1665790213651430/

• Elinor Quinn I don't think many people thought it is, Amelia. I just want that little girl's family found. There must be someone who cares about her.
    22 mins · Like · 2

• Sally James They said the child was caucasion. Aborigines aren't caucasion.
    16 mins · Like

• Carol Henry Where did you hear that Amelia Black? Not heard it here Hun
    14 mins · Like

• Amelia Black Thought she was sa ,girlfriend is and has passed it on from south, only other message just now is........ So quite sometime ago a lot of kids went missing, the dude is in custody has been for awhile but has never said where he dumped the bodies.. Yeah this is from our state news
    12 mins · Like · 1

• Sally James We we know this particular body was left by the roadside in the last few weeks so it wasn't the dude in prison unless he got a well dressed 60 year old man to dump the bones and suitcase.
    2 mins · Like

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Anyone Remember the Sports Bag?

Post by Tickle48 on 28.07.15 11:24

As soon as I saw this news about the body of a fair haired child in the suitcase in Australia, I thought of all posts on here about Gerry and the mysterious sports bag that allegedly could have been used to transport Madeleine on a plane. I know that was supposed to be back to the UK but if you can go to one country, you can go to any?

Tickle48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.07.15 11:27

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Joss wrote:

11 mins ·

Here's a few comments from that page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/McCannDebateExiles/permalink/1665790213651430/

• Elinor Quinn I don't think many people thought it is, Amelia. I just want that little girl's family found. There must be someone who cares about her.
    22 mins · Like · 2

• Sally James They said the child was caucasion. Aborigines aren't caucasion.
    16 mins · Like

• Carol Henry Where did you hear that Amelia Black? Not heard it here Hun
    14 mins · Like

• Amelia Black Thought she was sa ,girlfriend is and has passed it on from south, only other message just now is........ So quite sometime ago a lot of kids went missing, the dude is in custody has been for awhile but has never said where he dumped the bodies.. Yeah this is from our state news
    12 mins · Like · 1

• Sally James We we know this particular body was left by the roadside in the last few weeks so it wasn't the dude in prison unless he got a well dressed 60 year old man to dump the bones and suitcase.
    2 mins · Like

Thankyou for posting the info. Interesting. The 60 yr. old man that was seen twice once with a suitcase and another time without it, sounds a bit odd though.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 28.07.15 11:31

@noddy100 wrote:Do the McC have any links to Australia? Family or visits/holidays etc

I'm sure they'd russell a couple up if need be  big grin

MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 28.07.15 11:32

This little girl has also been speculated about from 2007 missing:

Police say new lead on family's disappearance prompts public appeal

Police say a new lead has led to renewed calls for information about the disappearance of a family more than six years after they left their Nannup home.
Religious cult leader Simon Kadwill, his partner Chantelle McDougall, their daughter Leela, and a friend Tony Popic who lived with the family, disappeared in July 2007.
Detective Senior Sergeant Greg Balfour says at least one of the group may have travelled by train from Bunbury to Perth and then from Perth to Kalgoorlie.
"From our inquiries, we believe one of our two missing men, either Tony Popic or Simon Kadwill, boarded the Prospector train at 7:15 on the morning of July 16th, 2007," he said.
"That person travelled from Perth to Kalgoorlie under the name of J. Roberts."
Detective Balfour says renewed attention in the media may help to spark the memory of someone who was on the train.
"The photographs of our missing people have been circulated nationally and we're hopeful that someone may recognise one of the four or several of the four as being on the train," he said.
He says there has been no trace of the woman or young girl since they disappeared.
"There's no indication that Chantelle or her daughter Leela were on the same service," he says.
"We ask anyone who may have encountered any of our missing people on the train, or spoken to a man by the name of J. Roberts, to call CrimeStoppers."
Detective Balfour says there is unconfirmed information that the man may have returned to Perth the following day.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.07.15 11:48

@Tickle48 wrote:As soon as I saw this news about the body of a fair haired child in the suitcase in Australia, I thought of all posts on here about Gerry and the mysterious sports bag that allegedly could have been used to transport Madeleine on a plane. I know that was supposed to be back to the UK but if you can go to one country, you can go to any?

I thought of all posts on here about Gerry and the mysterious sports bag that allegedly could have been used to transport Madeleine on a plane. I know that was supposed to be back to the UK but if you can go to one country, you can go to any?
---------------------------

ALTERNATIVELY;

KM: "Well, I mean, I feel closer to Madeleine here, which, I mean, might be wrong; she might be closer to the UK than... than here....."

WHEN was KM EVER............ 'WRONG'?

After all, she 'knows' MORE 'than we do'!

She was 'there'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 28.07.15 12:01

How sad to see the photograph of that young girl above and speculate that this might be what happened to her. You can't help but hope it's not them, but if it isn't then it's another child, missed by someone, or even more tragically, not missed at all.

The young girl in the photo above looks older than 4.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum