The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

sally everleigh - Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]  - Page 3 Mm11

sally everleigh - Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

sally everleigh - Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]  - Page 3 Mm11

sally everleigh - Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]  - Page 3 Regist10

Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sally everleigh - Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi 17.07.15 23:04

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.
Ladyinred I do apologize, no way was I mocking you, I thought your comment was tongue in cheek!  I guess I've grown so used to all the rubbish emanating from the McCann camp, nothing they say seems even remotely true and that line sounded to me like an apologists (not you!) attempt to cover yet another embarrassing question.

Ages ago I had a google around and came across something written by a woman with Dutch family connections.  She said that to receive IVF treatment in the Netherlands you had to be (at that time) resident and covered by insurance, otherwise no chance.  Whether that be true or not I've no idea  + The idea of a NHS doctor in the UK with a NHS consultant cardiologist as a husband, not being given preferential treatment i.e. IVF free gratis and for nothing, I thought rather amusing!

Still what do I know, this is just what goes on in my cynical head so best I shut up!   roses

Verdi, thank you.  As I said, no problem.  I probably should have been clearer in my post friends

Off topic:  I hope you and Mark Willis don't mind but I'm nominating you both as the Ant & Dec of the forum nod
hi  Ladyinred!
Not sure whether that's intended as a compliment or insult ?!?  lol!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread in the members lounge dedicated to anybody that's got the blues, needs cheering up or just fancies a bit of light entertainment.  A sort of place for anecdotes, jokes etc.  Not sure if it would be acceptable.

For starters, last evening one of those lighthearted quiz shows was on the telly.. 

Question (quizmaster):  When a government is preparing for a general election are they said to 'go to the country' or 'run for the hills'?
Answer (contestant):  Run for the hills!

huh

Sorry - off topic again.
You can do whatever you like in the Member's Lounge, Ant big grin
Ha! Ha! Ha!  It's weekend, when better to go live so let's sock it to 'em...

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

sally everleigh - Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi 17.07.15 23:54

tigger wrote:Please do! A medicine for melancholy!
WILCO !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.07.15 0:22

Verdi wrote:
tigger wrote:Please do! A medicine for melancholy!
WILCO !
Mrs

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 18.07.15 9:25

Right you lot back to the matter in hand - seems you were all in weekend mode last night!! banana 

Just an interesting point regarding the PJ following on from the photos of the apartment in Burgua in my last post. The PJ were accused (within a day of MBM 'disappearing') of dragging their heels by certain parties. Consider the following:

5 May 2007 - Nuno Lourenco came forward and was interviewed by the PJ (interview starting at 4.30pm)

5 May 2007 - PJ follow up on the hire car Lourenco photographed, and trace the person (Wojciech Krokowski) who rented it through the rental agency

5 May 2007 - PJ trace the caretaker of the apartment that Wojciech Krokowski had been renting and gain access

5 May 2007 - PJ carry out a detailed forensic search of the apartment

All done after Lourenco had been interviewed on the evening/night of 5 May 2007. Snail pace I would say!
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaleesi 01.07.16 0:26

Verdi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...

I've found this, exactly this photo on TripAdvisor, described as being taken in Ms Alay apartments, Belmadena, Spain.

There is another similar pic on a balcony in the batch. And the Street View from the address of the Ms Alay apartments reveals this:

A lot of blue railings, blue chairs and beige stucco. Plenty of blue rimmed doors and distinctive brick walls.

So it seems this particular picture has zilch to do with Madeleine McCann.
Khaleesi
Khaleesi

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 01.07.16 12:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - that's great, thanks for confirming that. I've posted on several occasions that this balcony was definitely not the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau but some were unconvinced. Good find!  smilie
skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.07.16 14:29

skyrocket wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - that's great, thanks for confirming that. I've posted on several occasions that this balcony was definitely not the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau but some were unconvinced. Good find!  smilie
Yes, I am persuaded that that photo is NOT the Sol e Mar apartments.

Maybe someone who knows how to do these things could grab of photo of Sol e Mar.

Of course, the Make-Up Photo could have been taken at some other location in Praia da Luz, even somewhere around the Ocean Club complex

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaleesi 01.07.16 15:41

Tony Bennett wrote:
skyrocket wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - that's great, thanks for confirming that. I've posted on several occasions that this balcony was definitely not the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau but some were unconvinced. Good find!  smilie

Maybe someone who knows how to do these things could grab of photo of Sol e Mar.

I'd love to, the problem is I cannot find a proper address for these mysterious Solimar/Sol e Mar appartments. For a tourist spot it has surprisingly bad advertising.
Khaleesi
Khaleesi

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 01.07.16 16:46

Does anyone else's notice that her ears look different? It might just be me seeing it but if you enlarge the makeup photo they look different, the right one to me looks strange?
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 01.07.16 16:49

@Tony Bennett & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - these are the photos of the Sol e Mar apartments in the PJ files (page: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PROCESSO_9a.htm). There are some internal photos as well. Looks really drab - not the sort of place I'd pay to stay for a holiday!

skyrocket
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.16 16:54

Khaleesi wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:

When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...

I've found this, exactly this photo on TripAdvisor, described as being taken in Ms Alay apartments, Belmadena, Spain.

There is another similar pic on a balcony in the batch. And the Street View from the address of the Ms Alay apartments reveals this:

A lot of blue railings, blue chairs and beige stucco. Plenty of blue rimmed doors and distinctive brick walls.

So it seems this particular picture has zilch to do with Madeleine McCann.
Well done Khaleesi - good find!

I said up-thread, when I tried to locate the provenance of this balcony photograph, it led me to forum member ROSA.  I don't know if this is the first mention but at least it gives some direction..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  The photo is one of the balconys at the Solimar Apartment that is what they look like
im looking at the background wall and chair colour the photo of M is a close up the colour and prob texture of the wall is very simalar
i think this might be the real last photo of M and there is a possibitie that it was taken at the Solimar Apartment the photo gives me the chills and its not the make up

I believe ROSA is still a member, perhaps s/he could let us know the source of this information.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.07.16 23:55

Khaleesi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

I'd love to, the problem is I cannot find a proper address for these mysterious Solimar/Sol e Mar appartments. For a tourist spot it has surprisingly bad advertising.
This is it Khaleesi..

If you're in any doubt compare the photograph of the kitchen with the interior shots contained in the PJ files..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.05.17 15:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I see you are online - long time no here!

I've been waiting for your return in the hope that can provide the forum with an explanation as to why you posted an image that you claimed to be the Sol e Mar apartment block in Burgau, belonging to Robert Murat's relatives.  What was the source of your information?

Such an important issue shouldn't be trifled with. bignono

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by dartinghero 09.05.17 18:59

sammi1967 wrote:No idea Tony. If it's photoshopped as it looks to be....then yes it opens up many more questions I guess. It's just how I see it and of course I could be completely wrong. Some have seen it as a death look which I personally don't. Incidentally its the colour of the eyeshadow that gets me too...it's a very 70's shade of blue...not a KM colour at all. Although it could be part of a set I suppose.
I've thought that about the eye shadow colour - it isn't a colour you can imagine KM wearing. It's a bit......ABBA.
dartinghero

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 09.05.17 22:32

Mods, if this is on wrong thread please feel free to move. A few things puzzle me re. Ralph Eveleigh and his assistance in identifying Woljeck Krowkoski. I had read that Uncle Ralph gave CCTV footage (from his Beach Bar) of Krokowski and his wife to the P.J.. However, reading the P.J. files they say that their CCTV footage of the couple comes from FNAC at the Chiado shopping centre. Ralph Eveleigh claimed he suggested the couple go there to buy the Portuguese music they had expressed an interest in and, low and behold, the Krokowski s duly oblige and are caught on CCTV. It all seems a bit too convenient. They tell uncle Ralph they are Polish, so he has this info to pass on to the police when they come asking if he could shed light on the strange would-be kidnappers of Lourenco. Then they turn up where he sent them to get conveniently caught on camera?  The other thing which I can't make out is where the Krowkoski couple stayed. I have read that it was the Solimar/Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau yet the police files also claim it was apt 2C of the Solimar apartments, Ruda Ficticia, Budens? Were there 2 Solimars involved as Budens is six and a half kilometers from Burgau?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.10.17 11:29

A CMOMM member has replied to your questions on this thread, Phoebe:

He says:

1 Agreed that there are many mysteries surrounding Ralph Eveleigh and the very convenient fact that Wojcheich Krokowski and his wife dined in his beach bar…
just happened on the night of the Liverpool v Chelsea match on Tuesday 1 May to start talking about Chelsea’s Polish goalkeeper,
just happened to start talking about Brazilian classical music,
then Eveleigh just happened to know of a place in Lisbon where Krokowski could buy this very music,
then the next day (Wednesday 2 May) Krokowski and his wife just happened to drive all the way to Lisbon in their rented car to buy a couple of CDs, and
just happened to be caught on CCTV as they were leaving the shop.

2 I think it’s correct that the PJ went themselves to the FNAC shop in Lisbon and seized the CCTV from there. Ralph Eveleigh didn’t have it.

3 You asked about where the Krokowskis stayed.

The files say this, quote:
Mr. Krokowski stayed in apartment 2C of Ed. [Edificio] Solimar, Ruda Ficticia, in Budens.
------------------------
That his apartment was next to ATB (a business) in the main road, Maretas Building, Burgau, Vila do Bispo, and which is managed by Nuno Felisberto, contactable via telephone at xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx”.

The files contain this photo (below) of the Sol e Mar [correct spelling, NOT Solimar] apartments in BURGAU.

I think the confusion may arise because the village of Burgau is in the parish, or ‘community district’, of Budens, something like that.

A further possibility is that ‘was next to’ is a mistranslation. I think it may be correctly translated: “That his apartment
was maintained by ATB (a business)…

Hope that helps.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 12.10.17 19:43

Thanks GEG. That helps explain the Budens/ Burgau puzzle smilie
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top