The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Mm11

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Mm11

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Regist10

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Post by Joannep43 24.06.15 20:15

@ Doug D seems like she is a persistent runaway.I never realised a young person could be fostered out all over the country like this.
Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Post by Lance De Boils 24.06.15 20:17

lj wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:There was, (a few months ago?) a child reported missing from London. A black girl of about 12 yrs old. Very unusual name. I googled, and found that the same girl had also been reported missing 3 years earlier in the US. I did point it out to the press that was advertising it (Or someone who was advertising the disappearance.) Don't know whatever happened about that. Wish I could remember the name now. Maybe it'll come back to me.

Try hard, or go to google or Way back  . . .  !
The whole thing about 250,000 Missing children per year is clearly an enormous LIE.
Many unscrupulous people are making entire careers out of repeating this LIE.
But at last, for which many thanks to the McCanns, it has been exposed as a LIE

It may be one of their abiding legacies that they destroy

Charities which pretend to look for Missing Children
The entire 'Missing people' empire
The whole 'abduction' industry
PR firms
Private detective firms which pretend to look for Missing Children
Libel law as applied in England and Portugal

If they manage to do all that, then Honours and congratulations would not be out of place.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2014-02-21/thirteen-year-old-teenager-missing-from-wandsworth/
http://nixle.com/alert/5103564/

If these were 2 different girls (who looked very similar from pictures I saw back then) - then it's a hell of a coincidence.  Least, that's what I thought at the time.

Did you see a photo on the US site?

I did see a pic - not sure it was on that 'official' site - I might have googled and found one of her - I think from a local club or something. All I remember is that the ages were right, and although I couldn't be sure about appearance - whether they were the same or not - they certainly looked similar. I don't think I saw a good enough pic of the US one. Wish my memory was better! If I get time (ie, can be bothered!) I might look again. I've changed computer since then, so much stuff is on my old machine.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 24.06.15 20:26

Oh, and in case anyone missed it before, make a point of reading the thread about Jo Youle and her connections to PDL.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.15 20:44

Lance De Boils wrote:Oh, and in case anyone missed it before, make a point of reading the thread about Jo Youle and her connections to PDL.

Thx to Lance De Boils.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8598-youle-chief-exec-missing-people-murats-hawkes

And NOW Jo Youle is CEO of Missing People Charity!

The same Jo Youle that 'donated' £10 to GM's 'triathlon' Missing People Charity 'fund raising', and promptly got given 'back' the 'same' £10, FROM GM, as a 'donation' from him, to Missing People Charity.

Is she the one whose 'pay' went up from £60-70,000pa TO £70-80,000pa?

And her 'mate' KM is an 'embarrassador' at MP.

What a small 'cosy' world it is, innit?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.06.15 21:29

SharonL,

Aamina Khan

Sept 2011 ‘abducted’ by mother.

‘She is an intelligent and happy go lucky child and loved by everyone.
Aamina Khan was born in the UK and has only lived in the UK until she was abducted by Humma Fazal Karim Dar, with the help of others. The abduction was a selfish act, spiteful and merely to cause harm and hurt to Aamina’s father, Safraz Khan and his family members. The mother is a qualified doctor and has had her GMC medical registration suspended as a result of her unlawful action. I have not seen my beloved daughter for 9 months and I will not stop searching for her and I please ask everyone to help in the search for Aamina Khan and if you suspect anything or have seen my daughter please report it to your local Law Enforcement, police or please see the contact details on this website. The UK and Pakistani police are currently searching for Aamina, however she has not been found.’

So the photo must be an ‘age-progression’ thing.

'The abduction was a selfish act, spiteful and merely to cause harm and hurt to Aamina’s father' - Really??????

Nothing to do with the mum wanting to bring up her own daughter then. Bit like Lady whatsername in reverse then, where the father took the child.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.06.15 22:28

Doug D wrote:SharonL,
Aamina Khan

Sept 2011 ‘abducted’ by mother.
‘She is an intelligent and happy go lucky child and loved by everyone.
Aamina Khan was born in the UK and has only lived in the UK until she was abducted by Humma Fazal Karim Dar, with the help of others. The abduction was a selfish act, spiteful and merely to cause harm and hurt to Aamina’s father, Safraz Khan and his family members. The mother is a qualified doctor and has had her GMC medical registration suspended as a result of her unlawful action. I have not seen my beloved daughter for 9 months and I will not stop searching for her and I please ask everyone to help in the search for Aamina Khan and if you suspect anything or have seen my daughter please report it to your local Law Enforcement, police or please see the contact details on this website. The UK and Pakistani police are currently searching for Aamina, however she has not been found.’

So the photo must be an ‘age-progression’ thing.

'The abduction was a selfish act, spiteful and merely to cause harm and hurt to Aamina’s father' - Really??????
Nothing to do with the mum wanting to bring up her own daughter then. Bit like Lady whatsername in reverse then, where the father took the child.

EXACTLY
The important thing is "WHO GETS TO THE CHARITY / PRESS / MITCHELL / CARTER-RUCK FIRST with enough MONEY  ?"

It is the only consistent theme through everything we have looked at over the last 8 years.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 25.06.15 10:54

RE: My 'last post'

There was only ONE 'tenner' but TWO 'people' got the 'kudos'! (and the 'all important', resultant, 'publicity', in UK Madia)

JY (CEO of MP) for 'donating' to GM, "oh, what a marvellous act of generosity from HER"

GM for 're-donating' JY's 'tenner' BACK to her at MP, ('money 'raised') "oh, what a marvellous act of generosity from HIM"

So, ONE (charity) 'tenner', TWO 'people' getting erm, 'praise'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 25.06.15 15:26

I posted here about a lad that Missing People say is missing from the Stockport area. No one in Stockport knows anything about it. 

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11176-mother-of-april-jones-can-t-bear-to-read-book-they-have-written#306810
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 25.06.15 15:38

PeterMac wrote:
Amy Dean wrote:
Joannep43 wrote:But in all seriousness this may well  be a vulnerable young girl missing ,surely the date when she went missing should be the same throughout police forces at the very least.Im lost for words with this  ,whats going on? @ PeterMac lol.

Maybe she goes missing, is found or returns of her own accord, then goes again?

You may be right.
Date        Age Place    
23/9/14 14 Cheadle
20/11/14 15 Llandudno
24/11/14 found
4/3/15 15 Bala, Wales
16/4/15 15 Coningsby, Lincs
16/4/15 15 Birmingham
16/4/15 15 North east

So does this girl account for 6 cases of missing child ?
She is clearly in care, so the guardians (Coningsby) have a legal duty to report as soon as she is overdue, even by a few minutes.
It was the bane of our lives when we had three children's homes on my patch in Nottingham.
Often the child would come back whilst the forms were being filled in by the PC
I have had one that was missing 11 times in 8 months. They were not really missing, just sofa surfing at their mates. Drove the Police mad. I am still getting midnight visits from the Police and the person no longer lives here!
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.06.15 16:17

jeanmonroe wrote:RE: My 'last post'

There was only ONE 'tenner' but TWO 'people' got the 'kudos'! (and the 'all important', resultant, 'publicity', in UK Madia)

JY (CEO of MP) for 'donating' to GM, "oh, what a marvellous act of generosity from HER"

GM for 're-donating' JY's 'tenner' BACK to her at MP, ('money 'raised') "oh, what a marvellous act of generosity from HIM"

So, ONE (charity) 'tenner', TWO 'people' getting erm, 'praise'!
laughat

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian5x5 02.07.15 11:44

I feel somewhat responsible for this thread! I first raised the issue , on Twitter, as early as May 21st of this year using the Twitter ID @adrian5x5. Please feel free to explore my T/L!

I am currently trying to establish exactly when Ricardo Firmino was 'Found' with little success. Whatever the answer to this question is it will obviously raise more questions. Given the lack of publicity surrounding Ricardo's case the only logical explanation is that he was found relatively quickly ie., within 24 hours. Why then have MP been advertising his case for approximately six months?

I would suggest that anyone who cares would 'Download a poster' and take note of the wording at the bottom.... "To help bring 'xxxxxx' to safety text 'hope' to 70707 to donate £3"

If "xxxxxx" is not actually missing, is this not fraud? I was able to download this poster as late as June 8th of this year, despite having been personally advised by a member of CEOP that Ricardo had been found at least by May 27th.

Can anyone here advise me how to proceed with an FOI to discover when Ricardo was located?

Thanks
Adrian5x5

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.07.15 16:56

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alison-joyner-missing-woman-found-5989458

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Frauds10
Missing People
✔ ‎@missingpeople
Pl RT 48yo Alison Joyner missing from #tamworth since 20/05. Call free on 116000 http://ow.ly/DtmFh   #GMBSearch
6:15 AM - 3 Nov 2014

204204 Retweets

OOOPPPPSS!

The only 'missing' person, on Missing People website, that DIDN'T want to be 'FOUND'!

News
UK News
Missing persons

Alison Joyner missing: Woman found safe after 14 months charged with fraud

15:25, 2 July 2015
By Nick McCarthy

The 49-year-old from Staffordshire, who was found living in Cornwall, has been charged by police and remanded into custody

Facing Charges: Alison Joyner has been found safe and well - and was immediately arrested

A mum who turned up safe and well hundreds of miles from home after going missing for more than a year has been charged with fraud offences and remanded in custody.

Alison Joyner, from Tamworth, disappeared in May 2014 and was finally found last week living in Cornwall.

Her family made several desperate appeals for her safe return after she was last seen by her daughter, who dropped her off at Sutton Coldfield railway station.

The 49-year-old, who has bipolar and suffers from mild Multiple Sclerosis, told her family that she was making an annual visit to former work colleagues in Exeter, Devon.

The mum featured on the BBC Crimewatch programme last month when it was revealed she was wanted by police in connection with fraud offences totalling more than £500,000.

When she was found she was arrested, charged and appeared in court on fraud offences, reports the Birmingham Mail.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha 02.07.15 20:07

Well spotted!
Garrincha

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.07.15 22:36

Well we Know know that Madeleine is in a "Hellish Lair in the lawless Hinterlands within 10 miles of Praia Da Luz"
because Mitchell and the other idiot told us so and have never reneged on, or corrected what they said.
SO why is this any different . . . ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.07.15 8:39

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33356304

In February, Miles Goslett, a freelance journalist, also reported the case of an elderly donor who sold her house in order to donate to the charity, but was not given details about how the money was spent, and ended up complaining to the Charities Commission about it.

Mr Goslett wrote: "What is perhaps most bizarre about this tale is that [the donor] has no idea what has become of her money. The charity has never informed her how it has been or will be used."
----------------------------------------------

Well we 'know' where the first £1.72 MILLION, in 'donations', every year, to MP 'charity' DO 'go'!

To PAY 'salaries, pensions, other 'benefits', STAFF 'costs' etc.,' before a SINGLE PENNY is 'spent' on 'locating/finding' a single 'missing' person!
---------------------------------------

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9437932/the-trouble-with-kids-company/

'snippet'

So much for hurt feelings — more interesting are Joan’s other misgivings. After the Oldie spat, by way of making up, Joan spent a week volunteering at Kids Company, to see how donations were spent.

One of its therapy centres she attended was the Morgan Stanley Heart Yard in south London. It was bought with £1.6 million given by the London arm of the American investment bank after which it was named and opened by Joanna Lumley. What struck Mrs Woolard was the absence of children. She says: ‘Camila said that the charity is “short of money” because summer is a busy time because so many more children need to be fed and looked after during the school holidays. But I was told by staff that during the summer holidays there are fewer children to look after. I can’t square this fundamental contradiction.’

Nor, as it happens can some other former senior members of Kids Company, who claim that there are ‘exaggerations’ in the numbers of people it says it helps. In the charity’s annual reports, the numbers increased from 13,500 in 2008 to 16,500 in 2010 before jumping to an astonishing 36,000 the next year. That figure of 36,000 has been used in Kids Company literature ever since, but some ex-staff members have questioned it. In response to this, the charity stated it uses a computer system tracking all the children, young people and families with which it works, recording why money was spent on them and what outcome arose, and that the earlier figures were under-estimates.

This all sounds very professional, but it turns out it is not just children who are included in the much-touted 36,000. In an email to me the charity wrote: ‘When we refer to clients they include children, young people, young adults with special needs, carers, i.e. foster parents or parents who predominantly have mental health difficulties, and school staff.’ Strange to include parents and school staff in the number of those helped.
--------------------------------------

NOT 'GOOD' this 'charidy' erm, 'lark' FOR 'donators', is it?

Missing People need 'looking into'!
-------------------------------------------

As DONATOR 'Joan' said 'I can’t square this fundamental contradiction.’

Well, neither can I.

KM was 'made' an 'embarrassador' at Missing People 'charidy'.

KM is the person that diliberately and consciously left her three kids, at total 'risk of harm' whilst she socialised with friends, out of sight of her kids.

KM has admitted to 'jeopardising' the investigation into her 'missing' kid.

KM has said she was glad 'the investigation', into her 'missing' kid, was 'closed', and it wouldn't matter, to her, if it were 'ever re-opened'.

K&GM have said 'there's no evidence to IMPLICATE us'....... in their child's 'death'

But Missing People 'charidy' still 'want' people to 'look for/search' for K&GM's 'missing' child!

'something' KM did not personally 'do' herself, the night her child 'went missing'

There's something WRONG, in the 'State of Charity'!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 3 Empty missing kids and missing people

Post by willowthewisp 04.07.15 13:04

Mr Cameron and friends, Gove, Letwin are not producing answers to "freedom of information requests" questions raised by reporters wanting to find out what is happening to monies obtained from the public with regard to the charity Missing kids?
After reading the Spectator article, it would seem as though a lot of money being generated by the public to be used in good causes, where the funding raised covers nearly seventy five percent is utilised as expenditure, leaving the lowest quarter to be used for the charity?
Not bad work if you can get it from the Government on a yearly basis?
Something wrong  somewhere when a person's home is sold and the money donated to a charity is not clearly accountable(feeding children) which is also covered from Government funds for that purpose?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.07.15 13:18

In the charity’s annual reports, the numbers increased from 13,500 in 2008 to 16,500 in 2010 before jumping to an astonishing 36,000 the next year. That figure of 36,000 has been used in Kids Company literature ever since, but some ex-staff members have questioned it.
---------------------------------------------------------------

The 'CEO' of Kids Company was on Newsnight, last night, and almost the first 'thing' out of her mouth, was THAT 36,000 'figure'

When 'challenged' about 'the 36,000' figure, 'obscuration and avoidance' KICKED IN, from the 'CEO'!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.07.15 23:01

Child sexual abuse charities have slammed a £2m Home Office fund, set up as part of Justice Lowell Goddard’s inquiry, labelling it a “stitch-up” that has left dozens of support groups facing closure. The sexual abuse victim support fund was announced by Theresa May to help struggling charities cope with the huge number of victims coming forward to give evidence to Britain’s biggest ever public inquiry, which began on Thursday.

Money from the £2m fund went to 34 charities with scores missing out and £170,148 – the second biggest single award – going to the charity Missing People, which has recently launched a helpline for sexual exploitation victims but does not specialise in helping child abuse survivors.
“That was a scandal. I’m furious about it. That was our lifeline and now we’re all in crisis,” said Gillian Finch, founder of the Hampshire-based charity Cisters, which offers counselling to women who have been sexually abused by a member of their family in childhood.
Advertisement

The £2m fund was managed by Norfolk’s police and crime commissioner’s office as part of a £4.85m Home Office grant for abuse charities. Out of a total 299 bids, 77 were successful.
There is also anger that large sums were given to a handful of bigger well-established charities. The bosses of smaller charities complained that the National Association for People Abused in Childhood (Napac), for example, was given the largest single award – £177,441 – despite acting as a “signposting service” directing survivors to the underfunded charities.
“The Home Office has increased funding, and the Norfolk PCC funding should have helped out the specialist agencies providing these services but it didn’t,” said Fay Maxted OBE, chief executive of the Survivors Trust, a national umbrella group that represents 135 specialist abuse support groups across the UK.
She said: “It [funding] wasn’t awarded in the way that was most effective. A lot of agencies were disappointed that specialist agencies didn’t get funding. This has left them at risk. They haven’t had that funding and they’re still trying to cope with a huge increase in the number of people coming forward.
“The Home Office estimates the cost of sexual violence and abuse in billions – around £20bn. Think what proportion that £5m amounts to and it’s not a lot.”
A spokeswoman for Napac rejected the claim that it was “merely a signposting service”, saying the organisation also offered direct support to survivors through its confidential telephone helpline, its website and advocacy work.
The charity SupportLine could close within weeks, after missing out on £32,500 from the sexual abuse fund. Geri Burnikell, the charity’s coordinator, has written to the home secretary and justice minister demanding a review of the fund process, which was overseen by Home Office officials.
Advertisement

“Our service is currently facing closure. We do not have money to pay our bills next month,” she said.
“The whole grants process needs to be looked at. The people who pushed to give Missing People charity money need to explain themselves – it is an absolute disgrace and an insult to every survivor.”

A spokesman for the Norfolk PCC office said smaller organisations fared well in the overall funding distribution.
He said: “All bids to both funds were subject to a robust and thorough assessment against a published set of criteria. Bids were subjected to an initial panel assessment by the Home Office against the published criteria and further scrutinised by a senior oversight board, chaired by the Police and Crime Commissioner for Norfolk, which made the final decisions.”
A spokeswoman for Missing People said it had launched a 24/7 telephone line for sexual exploitation victims and that demand for its services was growing significantly.
She said: “There is a very close link between a child repeatedly going missing and them being sexually exploited. At least 23% of the young people we support and safeguard are survivors of sexual abuse and/or continue to be at risk of sexual abuse. Research shows 70% of victims of child sexual exploitation have been missing.”

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/09/child-sexual-abuse-charities-face-closure-home-office-funding-stitch-up?CMP=share_btn_tw
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.07.15 23:40

Adrian5x5 wrote:I feel somewhat responsible for this thread! I first raised the issue , on Twitter, as early as May 21st of this year using the Twitter ID @adrian5x5. Please feel free to explore my T/L!

I am currently trying to establish exactly when Ricardo Firmino was 'Found' with little success. Whatever the answer to this question is it will obviously raise more questions. Given the lack of publicity surrounding Ricardo's case the only logical explanation is that he was found relatively quickly ie., within 24 hours. Why then have MP been advertising his case for approximately six months?

I would suggest that anyone who cares would 'Download a poster' and take note of the wording at the bottom.... "To help bring 'xxxxxx' to safety text 'hope' to 70707 to donate £3"

If "xxxxxx" is not actually missing, is this not fraud? I was able to download this poster as late as June 8th of this year, despite having been personally advised by a member of CEOP that Ricardo had been found at least by May 27th.

Can anyone here advise me how to proceed with an FOI to discover when Ricardo was located?

Thanks
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your input.

I was away from home for a few days when you made your post and have only just seen it.

Unfortunately Missing People is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act, which only covers arms of the government, local councils and other statutory bodies - not charities. It maybe that you have legitimate concerns which indeed ought to be reported to the Charities Commission, the body that oversees registered charities such as 'Missing People'.

I believe the government part funds Missing People with grant aid. If so, specific FOI Act questions could perhaps be asked of the government about those grants, e.g. how much they have been, what kind of assessment is carried out before making them, etc.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.07.15 10:56

@ JeanMonroe - so the missing person who didn't want to be found is to date one of the few successes of MP et al? 

It's all very well coming out with random (and rather round numbers) such as 36000 missing people but what about the statistics of found people? 
How are they found? I have a feeling that they are not so much found as had to return to their family for economic reasons. 

What exactly is the percentage of people found by MP? compared to the number they say are lost or missing? 

Their statistics are rubbish and the only time I've seen a MP executive manager or whatever is when he said they were there so that people who were frightened to phone the police could phone them instead. I'm of the opinion that those manning the phone(s) for MP are the volunteers mentioned in the accounts. So the enormous amount paid to the staff and ambassadors is hardly justified. 

I also suspect there are quite a few listed on the site who have been reported missing for no other reason than that it absolves those who report it from any other responsibilities. Such as parenting. 
I also feel that the payment of child benefit up to the age of 18? might be a factor. Just an idea, but I do personally know of a woman who kept her son at home until the benefit stopped. After that she lost interest.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.07.15 11:17

@Tigger

I think we are at 'cross purposes''

The '36,000' figure i refer to, is at Kids Company, (another 'charidy') not MP ('charidy').

'(see my 'earlier' posts, in this thread, on KC)

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11419p70-missing-people-and-missingkids-a-ceops-site-posting-details-of-non-existent-person

MP 'staff' don't 'obstensibly' actually SEARCH FOR/FIND 'missing' people, they 'offer' tea and sympathy, to 'relatives' of said 'missing' people.

and 'pay' THEMSELVES, a whooping £1.71 MILLION pa to 'do so'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.07.15 11:26

jeanmonroe wrote:@Tigger

I think we are at 'cross purposes''

The '36,000' figure i refer to, is at Kids Company, not MP.

'(see my 'earlier' posts, in this thread, on KC)

MP 'staff' don't 'obstensibly' actually SEARCH FOR/FIND 'missing' people, they 'offer' tea and sympathy, to 'relatives' of said 'missing' people.

and 'pay' THEMSELVES, a whooping £1.71 MILLION pa to 'do so'!
I know but they are all intertwined and their sites are doubling up on the actual missing people/kids.  MP can say what they like, they give the impression on their site that they are looking for missing people. They even found a missing person, several times! (she ran away again)  Thanks to the campaign promoted by Kate McCann. 
There is no way they can justify their income from the Postcode Lottery if all they do is offer tea and sympathy. 

PeterMac worked out several years ago that GB should have only a few thousand people left  by 2020 if the missing stats (iirc a child goes missing every x minutes according to one of the 'charities') were true.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.07.15 12:03

@ Tigger

"There is no way they can justify their income from the Postcode Lottery..."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, the Postcode lottery.......'FRONTED' by Fiona 'i left my two kids, alone, in hotel room, and THEY GOT OUT, wandering the corridors, SCREAMING and CALLING for MUMMY, whilst i enjoyed dinner, OUT OF SIGHT' Phillips!

Ref: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/so-what-is-a-parent-to-do-474097

SO WHAT IS A PARENT TO DO?
Fiona Phillips 12/05/2007

TWO mums confided to me this week that their children had "incidents" on holiday after being left in kids' clubs.
I won't go into the cases for privacy reasons, but both involved childcare workers acting in an inappropriate way. It has affected family holidays and both mums blame themselves for leaving their children with strangers.
So to all the smug, judgmental parents who have questioned why Kate and Gerry McCann did not make use of the Mark Warner resort creche facilities, or employ babysitters for little Madeleine and her brother and sister while they ate in a restaurant just yards away - it could have happened to any of you.
I have no doubt that Mark Warner staff are perfectly professional, but as parents we do what we think is right for our children. And if the McCanns thought it was better to leave theirs sleeping in an apartment in a holiday resort chosen for its child-friendliness rather than placing a stranger in the same room as their precious toddlers, who's to say they're wrong?
Kate's mum Susan says: "You make a decision and think it's OK. This time it wasn't and Kate and Gerry must live with that."
The fact is, on holiday, away from the stresses and strains of daily life, and especially in a resort renowned for family holidays, we'd all be lulled into a sense that nothing can harm us.
We do things we might not do at home - there's no way the McCanns would have left their tots sleeping in their bedrooms while they went to the local restaurant back in Leicestershire.
We often left ours sleeping upstairs in a hotel room while we dined downstairs until one night, when they were two and five, we were told they were running up and down the landing screaming and calling for Mummy.
I have never felt so wretched - seeing two tear-stained faces looking questioningly at me as if to say "Why did you leave us?" is an image that has stayed with me.
Now we take them with us or leave them with babysitters - babysitters who are sometimes male, often complete strangers whose credentials we don't check.
------------------------------------------------
"Now we take them with us or leave them with babysitters - babysitters who are sometimes male, often complete strangers whose credentials we don't check."

"NOW we leave them with babysitters who are sometimes male, often complete strangers whose credentials we don't check."

MOTHER OF THE YEAR THEN!

EVEN KM would NOT 'leave' her kids with 'complete MALE strangers' (or any 'strangers', for that matter (Philomena Mc))

SHE 'preferred to check' on her TREE kids, all under 4 years of age, an HOUR and a HALF, AFTER, diliberately and consciously, ('willingly and knowingly' Philomena Mc)  'LEAVING' them, ALONE, in her diliberately UNLOCKED apartment, out of her sight!

FP IS, ALSO a feted 'embarrassdor', alongside that other 'MOTY', KM,  for, wait for it, WAIT FOR IT......................'MISSING PEOPLE' charidy!

Ta Dah!

"Wheels within wheels"!

SO WHAT IS A PARENT TO DO? ('asks FP)

Erm, let me think,

thinking

Ka-Ching! I KNOW! I KNOW!

"STAY IN WITH YOUR KIDS, AND PROTECT THEM, WITH YOUR LIFE, AND DON'T EVER LEAVE YOUR KIDS WITH 'UNCHECKED' BABYSITTER 'STRANGERS', INSTEAD OF STUFFING YOUR 'FISH' FACE, OUT OF SIGHT?"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.07.15 12:52

PeterMac worked out several years ago that GB should have only a few thousand people left  by 2020 if the missing stats (iirc a child goes missing every x minutes according to one of the 'charities') were true..
-----------------------------------------------

I 'worked out' YEARS ago, that MP 'charidy' IS, imo, one of the 'biggest' er, 'scam' 'charidies' out 'there'

'need' £1.71 MILLION a year JUST to 'pay' erm, 'staff'!

But, to be fair, they do have quite a few 'competitors' vying for their 'title'!

CEO's 'pay', staff 'costs', at 'charidies' dosen't come 'cheap'.............'y'know'! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.07.15 0:09

jeanmonroe wrote:@ Tigger

"There is no way they can justify their income from the Postcode Lottery..."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, the Postcode lottery.......'FRONTED' by Fiona 'i left my two kids, alone, in hotel room, and THEY GOT OUT, wandering the corridors, SCREAMING and CALLING for MUMMY, whilst i enjoyed dinner, OUT OF SIGHT' Phillips!

Ref: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/so-what-is-a-parent-to-do-474097

SO WHAT IS A PARENT TO DO?
Fiona Phillips 12/05/2007

TWO mums confided to me this week that their children had "incidents" on holiday after being left in kids' clubs.
I won't go into the cases for privacy reasons, but both involved childcare workers acting in an inappropriate way. It has affected family holidays and both mums blame themselves for leaving their children with strangers.
So to all the smug, judgmental parents who have questioned why Kate and Gerry McCann did not make use of the Mark Warner resort creche facilities, or employ babysitters for little Madeleine and her brother and sister while they ate in a restaurant just yards away - it could have happened to any of you.
I have no doubt that Mark Warner staff are perfectly professional, but as parents we do what we think is right for our children. And if the McCanns thought it was better to leave theirs sleeping in an apartment in a holiday resort chosen for its child-friendliness rather than placing a stranger in the same room as their precious toddlers, who's to say they're wrong?
Kate's mum Susan says: "You make a decision and think it's OK. This time it wasn't and Kate and Gerry must live with that."
The fact is, on holiday, away from the stresses and strains of daily life, and especially in a resort renowned for family holidays, we'd all be lulled into a sense that nothing can harm us.
We do things we might not do at home - there's no way the McCanns would have left their tots sleeping in their bedrooms while they went to the local restaurant back in Leicestershire.
We often left ours sleeping upstairs in a hotel room while we dined downstairs until one night, when they were two and five, we were told they were running up and down the landing screaming and calling for Mummy.
I have never felt so wretched - seeing two tear-stained faces looking questioningly at me as if to say "Why did you leave us?" is an image that has stayed with me.
Now we take them with us or leave them with babysitters - babysitters who are sometimes male, often complete strangers whose credentials we don't check.
------------------------------------------------
"Now we take them with us or leave them with babysitters - babysitters who are sometimes male, often complete strangers whose credentials we don't check."

"NOW we leave them with babysitters who are sometimes male, often complete strangers whose credentials we don't check."

MOTHER OF THE YEAR THEN!

EVEN KM would NOT 'leave' her kids with 'complete MALE strangers' (or any 'strangers', for that matter (Philomena Mc))

SHE 'preferred to check' on her TREE kids, all under 4 years of age, an HOUR and a HALF, AFTER, diliberately and consciously, ('willingly and knowingly' Philomena Mc)  'LEAVING' them, ALONE, in her diliberately UNLOCKED apartment, out of her sight!

FP IS, ALSO a feted 'embarrassdor', alongside that other 'MOTY', KM,  for, wait for it, WAIT FOR IT......................'MISSING PEOPLE' charidy!

Ta Dah!

"Wheels within wheels"!

SO WHAT IS A PARENT TO DO? ('asks FP)

Erm, let me think,

thinking

Ka-Ching! I KNOW! I KNOW!

"STAY IN WITH YOUR KIDS, AND PROTECT THEM, WITH YOUR LIFE, AND DON'T EVER LEAVE YOUR KIDS WITH 'UNCHECKED' BABYSITTER 'STRANGERS', INSTEAD OF STUFFING YOUR 'FISH' FACE, OUT OF SIGHT?"

They had their kids in the creche everyday. No fear of strange people watching their kids.

Even worse: the day after Madeleine "disappeared", "abducted" they said, the remaining 2 were back in the creche. 

So much for "someone was watching us".

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top