The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW - Murdoch engaged to Jerry Hall (12 Jan 2016)*** (was: Murdoch steps down)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rupert Murdoch's retirement

Post by willowthewisp on 15.01.16 16:47

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Like Hugh Hefner, at his ripe old age he must have some hidden talents - wonder where he hides them.  Bets she's wondering..
It will all end in tears for someone, as Rupert will have signed a pre marriage agreement, as his clan will not let Daddies empire be usurped by a new Wife, no matter who they are?
Do not forget to take your medicine on a regular basis Rupert, especially the blue coloured one's?
If I were Jerry Hall I'd be hiding the blue tablets. laughat

He probably can't remember where they are titter
Hi sallypelt, Rupert only has these unforgetful moments when appearing before select committees, now known as selective memory syndrome, but when caught unaware by secret recordings, recanting payments to UK police Officers to his staff after the NoTW winding down, hacking scandal? banana

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Murdoch engaged to Jerry Hall (12 Jan 2016)*** (was: Murdoch steps down)

Post by Verdi on 15.01.16 20:22

@willowthewisp over yonder wrote:  ... perhaps she is bride of honour at Rupert's third (turd) wedding to Jerry.  I wonder if Rupert's had Hello magazine do an exclusive with the fragrant Rebekah attending the function, and Tony Blair as best man?

I'm liking it Mrs !  The News International mogul shall henceforth be affectionately known as Rupert the Thurd !!!  Hello magazine exclusive is a foregone conclusion - he can pay himself a few million!  She who shall remain nameless could even hook-up with TB (the insignificant one that is - Blair), I'm sure he's been 'where no man has dared tread before' before.  Oh joy!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Murdoch engaged to Jerry Hall (12 Jan 2016)*** (was: Murdoch steps down)

Post by aquila on 16.01.16 11:53

Ladyinred wrote:Sorry to interrupt but it will be Rupe's fourth wedding.  If it takes place.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/jan/16/the-texan-and-the-digger-jerry-hall-and-rupert-murdochs-whirlwind-romance
If this fourth marriage turns to raspberry juice, Rupert risks being nick-named Castlemaine (four exes).

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch's 4 wedding

Post by willowthewisp on 16.01.16 12:02

Hi Ladyinred, stand corrected over the amount of times has been (bedded) weddings.  I wonder if Rupert will be wearing a "Tupping device" in his quest to consummate his love for his latest bride, due to his memory lapses on evidence he cannot recollect to have happened? banana

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.16 16:31

I don't understand why Jerry is marrying him... it must be ££££ as there is no need for marriage, they could be companions and lovers.  He's quite elderly so she won't be married for too long.  I wonder what her children think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.16 16:10

Current Issue (No. 1410)

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.02.16 22:55

Dirty old goat..

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch 'will marry supermodel Jerry Hall at St Bride's church on Fleet Street next month'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3444298/Media-mogul-Rupert-Murdoch-marry-supermodel-Jerry-Hall-St-Bride-s-church-Fleet-Street-month.html

No wonder News International's in a depression recession.  Isn't he Jewish - or is he still labouring under the misapprehension that he is god on earth?

youaretheman

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 12.02.16 23:15

He is Christian according to Wikipedia.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 13.02.16 8:17

Ladyinred wrote:*snipped*   I wonder what her children think?

Kerchinggg! thumbsup

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.02.16 9:30

@MrsC wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:*snipped*   I wonder what her children think?

Kerchinggg! thumbsup
big grin big grin big grin

The engagement ring cost £2.5 million apparently.   Kerchinggggg indeed.

Richer than Mick. hee hee.   I reckon she has had the last laugh.    big grin big grin big grin

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.03.16 16:05

Rupert Murdoch wedding guestlist: Gove, Brooks but no Cameron or Blair
About 100 guests expected at Fleet Street ceremony, including groom’s six and bride’s four children, and politicians and senior media figures

Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall. Photograph: Stefan Wermuth/Reuters
Lisa O'Carroll

Michael Gove and Sir Michael Caine will be among the guests but David Cameron and George Osborne will be conspicuous by their absence at the wedding event of the year for the British media and political elite.
Rupert Murdoch, 84, will exchange vows with Jerry Hall, 59, on Saturday in a ceremony at St Bride’s church, just off Fleet Street in central London. It will come a day after the two were formally wed at a low key civil ceremony in a registry office.
The BBC executive Alan Yentob, a longstanding friend of Hall’s, is a confirmed guest, and there is speculation that there will be a place on a top pew for Murdoch loyalist Boris Johnson. If the MP attends, it will give them an opportunity to discuss their shared interest in Brexit.
The bride, who has been showing off her $4m (£2.8m), 20-carat “marquise cut” diamond engagement ring, is expected to wear a gown by the British fashion designer Vivienne Westwood, a favourite of Hall’s and other celebrities such as Nigella Lawson.

Facebook [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Rupert Murdoch wedding guestlist%3A Gove%2C Brooks but no Cameron or]Twitter [/url]Pinterest
St Bride’s church off Fleet Street in London. Photograph: Alamy
The event in the church will be officiated by Canon Alison Joyce, assisted by Fr Jonathan Morris from New York, who has done some work for Murdoch’s Fox News.
It is Murdoch’s fourth marriage and technically Hall’s first, after her 1992 Bali wedding to Mick Jagger was deemed legally void following an acrimonious high court battle. The couple met last summer and rapidly established a strong chemistry.
About 100 people are expected to attend, including Murdoch’s niece Penny Fowler, who introduced the couple; Rebekah Brooks, recently restored to the job of News UK chief executive, and her husband, Charlie Brooks; plus Robert Thomson, former editor of the Times and now chief executive of News Corporation, and his wife, Ping.
Tony Blair will not be there. The former prime minister was once a close friend of Murdoch’s and is godfather to his daughter Grace, but the two fell out after Blair made a solo visit to see Murdoch’s previous wife, Wendi Deng, at their Californian ranch two years ago.
On Friday Murdoch avoided the topic of marriage and continued to tweet about his favourite current subjects, the schisms in the Republican and Tory parties.
He took a pop at the US statistician Nate Silver, who correctly called the last presidential election, saying he had “not such [a] good prediction record these days”. On Thursday night he took a swipe at the UK government for making “obviously false claims aimed at scaring voters” in the EU referendum debate.

— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) March 4, 2016
Consider comparative primary turnouts for Republicans and Democrats. @natesilver not such good prediction record these days.

— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) March 3, 2016
UK Brexit campaign gathers force as government makes obviously false claims aimed at scaring voters. Early days yet.
The former News of the World editor Piers Morgan – once described by Murdoch as having “balls bigger than his brains” – wished his former boss well.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) March 4, 2016
I'd like to wish my ex boss @rupertmurdoch all the best for his marriage to Jerry Hall tomorrow. Never seen him look so happy.
In the top pews will be the 10 offspring Murdoch and Hall have between them, all of whom will have an official role in the ceremony.
Hall has four children from her relationship with Jagger – Lizzy, 32, James, 30, Georgia May, 24, and Gabriel, 18 – and Murdoch has six from his three previous marriages – Prudence, Elisabeth, 47, Lachlan, 44, James, 43, Grace, 14, and Chloe, 12.
Insiders say the occasion is a “significant statement” in the media mogul’s life. Murdoch believes he is back at the centre of power after five bruising years that shredded his reputation and cost him his back-channel to Downing Street, where he was accustomed to private meetings with a succession of prime ministers from Margaret Thatcher to Cameron.

Spencer House in London. Photograph: Yui Mok/PA
The reception will be held at Spencer House in St James’s Place, close to Murdoch’s London apartment where he was photographed with Brooks in 2011 after jetting in to take control of the phone-hacking scandal and declaring she was his priority. A former 18th-century aristocratic palace, Spencer House was built for the first Earl Spencer, an ancestor of Diana, Princess of Wales.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the honeymoon is likely to be aboard Murdoch’s superyacht, Vertigo, sailing around some of the world’s most exotic tropical hotspots.
It’s all in sharp contrast to Murdoch’s last wedding, a showy affair aboard his yacht The Morning Glory moored off Manhattan. He and Deng were serenaded by Charlotte Church, and guests included the financier Michael Milken and the Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.03.16 17:56

Til death do us part...what are the odds of her not honouring that part of her vows?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 06.03.16 9:52

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Til death do us part...what are the odds of her not honouring that part of her vows?

I think she'll stick to her vows - if she keeps him, erm, you know 'busy' she probably won't have to wait too long for her payout. thumbsup

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rupert married to Jerry.

Post by willowthewisp on 07.03.16 13:57

I wonder if Rupert will try to out do Charlie Chaplin on producing new Heirs to the empire?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 07.03.16 16:35

Austerity.

Rupert spent £2.8 million on the engagement ring.

A trinket.

It's obscene.

Where did all our money go?

People at the level of Rupert Murdoch, that's where.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.03.16 17:54

@willowthewisp wrote:I wonder if Rupert will try to out do Charlie Chaplin on producing new Heirs to the empire?
Well, if he does it won't be with his new wife as she's 59!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 08.03.16 8:28

Thanks to IVF, never say never!

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.03.16 8:56

@Amy Dean wrote:Thanks to IVF, never say never!
And cloning.

<shudder>.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rupert and Jerry's

Post by willowthewisp on 08.03.16 13:53

Ladyinred wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:I wonder if Rupert will try to out do Charlie Chaplin on producing new Heirs to the empire?
Well, if he does it won't be with his new wife as she's 59!
Hi Ladyinred,Rupert taking part in the "Rutting Season" he may have shone his antlers, but there is life in the Old Dog yet,ask Wendy Deng or was it part of a new brood?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.03.16 9:02

Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.   I should think they have enough children already between them.    I did see an article in one of the online  papers that said Jerry thinks he is wonderful, marvellous blah blah, because he says what he thinks and doesn't give a damn (well he can afford to, can't he).   The report also said that he had asked her to cut her hair so she obliged and had her hair cut (slightly).  What's that all about?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum