The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard D. Hall's latest film June 2015

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D. Hall's latest film June 2015

Post by whatsupdoc on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:06 am

I've just watched Part One which is in 4 parts and part 4 tells of the possibility that Interpol arrived BEFORE the local police, even thought they were based many miles away. This infers pre-knowledge of the whole affair. They went BEFORE the local police arrived as well. I believe this comes from a police officer in GNR.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=206&part=1

Lots of info on MSM manipulation and False Heroes.

Many thanks, Richard.     thumbsup   clapping1

PS Is there a 5 of 7, Richard?

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D. Hall's latest film June 2015

Post by Richard D. Hall on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:47 pm

There are 3 more parts which cover briefly the London bombings campaign, then MH370 "missing" airliner, the Malaysian war crimes tribunal and finally looks at evidence that the Mars Rover missions are possibly faked.  Probably release these parts in a week or two.

Richard D. Hall
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:18 pm

@Richard D. Hall wrote:There are 3 more parts which cover briefly the London bombings campaign, then MH370 "missing" airliner, the Malaysian war crimes tribunal and finally looks at evidence that the Mars Rover missions are possibly faked.  Probably release these parts in a week or two.
Awesome, will be looking forward to them, smilie

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:34 am

Richard says that he is planning another video about Madeleine McCann which will deal with the days before 3rd May 2007.

I've always thought that Madeleine met her demise the previous weekend as there would have been too much to organise on the night of the 3rd May.

The heads up also includes other subject material which I found very interesting.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=208&part=1

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 am

@whatsupdoc wrote:Richard says that he is planning another video about Madeleine McCann which will deal with the days before 3rd May 2007.

I've always thought that Madeleine met her demise the previous weekend as there would have been too much to organise on the night of the 3rd May.

The heads up also includes other subject material which I found very interesting.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=208&part=1
Yes, really looking forward to that.

I am uncertain about the exact date of the 'incident', you could well be right about the previous weekend, but some here think it could have been the night of the quiz. Either way, I think the 3rd is unlikely for the reason you give (the faked abduction was still a shambles though), but importantly IMO for the time needed to convince others to go along with it.

I am hopeful that we might know more before any new release by Richard, as I think certain barriers to reporting might come down when (if) GA's appeal is overturned. Who knows, the verdict might provide a trigger for OG to move forward as well ?

Time will tell, but I am certain the truth will out.

In the meantime, hats off to Richards excellent work.

IMO

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Richard D Halls latest film

Post by willowthewisp on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:40 pm

To carryondoctor,
It is guess work at the moment to assume when the disappearance of Madeleine took place and the Tapas group,Mark Warner and Ocean Club employees statements would need a very close investigation to assist the day or date of disappearance,Abduction?
If it was at an earlier time, it would have taken some planning, but perhaps this accounts for the parents disassociation from the main group throughout the day of 3 May 2007, as has been highlighted previously?
If the Tapas groups activity is to be believed,this would have given them time to arrange certain events and would mean they were all complicit to their actions in any future criminal charges, but where they duped, only two people could give an explanation for that? 
We can only hope that one day the truth will come out and then the proverbial will hit the fan and will highlight who were involved to what capacity!

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:58 pm

@willowthewisp wrote:To carryondoctor,
It is guess work at the moment to assume when the disappearance of Madeleine took place and the Tapas group,Mark Warner and Ocean Club employees statements would need a very close investigation to assist the day or date of disappearance,Abduction?
If it was at an earlier time, it would have taken some planning, but perhaps this accounts for the parents disassociation from the main group throughout the day of 3 May 2007, as has been highlighted previously?
I just keep wondering why so many of us are getting  ourselves into  knots with the big question.......................how did the cadaver scent get into the car which was rented well after MBM's disappearance? This question seems insurmountable because we are being told to believe that the 'abduction' happened on the 2/3rd which I feel is improbable given the amount of time left for cleaning, setting the scene  and alibi planning. If MBM's death was prior to the evening of the 2/3 May the car question would not be a problem. It was simply used for the transport of MBM at an EARLIER time ..................THE MCC had friends in the area after all . The car could have easily been used for this purpose during the day .........................no cloak and dagger trips needed. It's the crèche and car hire  records that need close investigation . All that activity on the Thursday night from table to apartment was to let the world know what wonderful parents they all were ...........................all that checking ........... with even MO getting in on the act. The real drama was done and dusted by then . All that remained to be carried out  was to 'discover' the 'abduction' and  let the MSM know.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Richard D Hall video

Post by cedwards2 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:09 pm

I've been lurking for a while and I'm fairly sure I remember the Richard Hall video being held up as a worthy piece of work (which it may well be - I've only watched some of it)?

I confess I may have forgotten (or never known) but I got a bit confused at what I think he was inferring around the discovery of the arrangement of the room after the "abduction".  It seemed to me that he was arguing that, based on the crime scene photos, the argument about the blind/windows/curtains portrayed by the McCanns was a proven lie?

Well... isn't there evidence - or at least accepted testimony - that Dianne Webster (?) and Gerry went outside and fiddled with the blinds? How, therefore, can Richard Hall (RDH from now) infer that the blinds were not in the position Kate McCann says they were at the "whooosh" time?  It's possible that they were and were subsequently moved before the arrival of the photographer, no?  Also the trapped curtains may not have been trapped at the time, but only when the room was searched/messed with when throwing furniture around looking for a missing toddler?  I'm not sure I'd be that careful about the layout of furniture in such circumstances.

I may have missed the point - it just seemed a sloppy inference to make when a fairly easy explanation exists that would cast doubt on the iron-clad nature of the claim that RDH appears to make in his video.  He may well be right, but my point is that the facts he presents aren't necessarily as clear cut as he appears to believe.  This may already have been discussed - apologies if so.

It just worries me if a piece of hard work such as his appears to be is let down by any kind of possibly refutable inference and I hadn't seen anyone else mention this to date.

cedwards2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:16 pm

Who would have moved them before the photographer arrived?

Who would have done all the throwing about when looking for the missing child?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cedwards2 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:24 pm

@plebgate wrote:Who would have moved them before the photographer arrived?

Who would have done all the throwing about when looking for the missing child?

Well, couldn't someone have?  The blinds - we have tales of tinkering - that was before the photographer arrived, wasn't it?

There was an hour or so (allegedly, depending on which timeline one believes) when no end of people could have barged through the room shoving furniture around looking for a child, if that's what they did?  I'm not saying they did, just that it *could* have been done as we know the crime scene was not preserved, therefore saying that anything can be definitively proved by crimescene photos that could be non-representative of the situation at the earlier time is clearly flawed.

cedwards2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Well that's why there's a jury if it ever gets to court.   

Any prosecutor would work with what is shown in the files.

The defence might argue differently but that is how the police must have found the scene.   Who would admit that they had altered the crime scene anyway?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Maybe the state of the room after a lot had trampled over it, was the cause of Mr Amaral  not being able to get DNA for future reference.  I think it has been said by some that the DNA should have all been collected. I can't begin to think how all the contamination  could have been too helpful, if it had been.  I just wonder  how many did go into the apartment that night before the pj arrived?  So good to hear some good news after the last week, total confusion, my head ached all week, haha.  Good you got back in touch, cedward2.  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cedwards2 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:50 pm

@plebgate wrote:Well that's why there's a jury if it ever gets to court.   

Any prosecutor would work with what is shown in the files.

The defence might argue differently but that is how the police must have found the scene.   Who would admit that they had altered the crime scene anyway?

I'm not disputing that, but there is clear testimony that the blinds were played with "to see if they could be raised" or something like that.

All I'm saying is that RDH's inference that KM saying the blinds were up or whatever is a lie because we can see in the photos "the blind is down" is a fallacious one! You cannot make the inference in any case, let alone when there's record of someone saying they'd been playing with them (Dianne Webster's rogatory at the very least).

If - and it's is a big if - the rest of the documentary has any other inferences that use the same level as logic as this one then I don't think that the documentary is quite as good as it appears to be being held up to be - that's all I'm saying.  Likewise when it's known that there were lots and lots of people in that room before the photos were taken, how can it be inferred that the room was still exactly as it was when Kate McCann claims to have seen her famous billowing curtains?  It would be shot down in flames by a defence barrister in seconds flat. Reasonable doubt and all that.

cedwards2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:05 pm

That's the reason I don't think the Mcs will ever go before a court. Just not evidence to support what we think happened that night. joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Why weren't Gerry's prints found on the shutter?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Richard Hall has made his vids. based on the photos in the police files and any prosecutor would base their case on those files.

Of course the defence would put forward a scenario which could cast reasonable doubt but it would be up to a jury to decide.

I can't make up my mind as to why R. Hall's vids. seem to have upset you so much seeing as he is only basing his opinions on the police files.

Any statements would have to be sworn to under oath at any trial of course.   As that has not yet happened who is to say what inferences can and cannot be made?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:12 pm

I don't know about prints on shutters, but I can recall two ex-police det. went to examine them, saw short video on that, and they said definately can't be pushed up far enough to use in and out.  Of course, PeterMac also had video showing trying to push up shutters, would go so far and if left did make an awfull noise coming down.  On the other hand, Kate's finger marks were on the window pane, she could have opened them to let some air in, but I think it was said that they had not opened the blinds etc. all week.  joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Richard D Hall

Post by willowthewisp on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:12 pm

@BlueBag wrote:Why weren't Gerry's prints found on the shutter?
Rubber Golves, you know, what Doctors wear?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:17 pm

IIRC the police tested to see whether there were glove marks on the window.  None were found apparently.

So whoever opened the window as a red herring did not leave their fingerprints or glove prints???????

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cedwards2 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:30 pm

It's this aggressive attitude to questioning "known facts" (that aren't really known facts) that puts me off contributing to this any more.  I haven't said it's upset me, it's just a comment that RDH's video has, in my opinion, a glaring error in assuming that KM has been caught out in a proven lie when there is an unknown quantity involved. Gerry & Dianne may be lying - the point is we don't know. But to make a declared absolute inference where there is an unknown factor is not being very thorough.

I thought the whole point of forums was to discuss - I'm happy to do so but it's a bit wearing when constantly having to defend a perfectly reasonable opinion.

cedwards2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:44 pm

oh dear I hope you are not a poster who whinges when there is a perfectly well mannered answer to your post put forward.

You are entitled to your opinion of course but as  there are so many differing statements then people are entitled to form an opinion based on what is in the police files, including photos.   AFAIAC that is what R. Hall has done and has posted his opinion.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:50 pm

@joyce1938 wrote:I don't know about prints on shutters ,but I can recall 2 expolice det. went to eximine them ,saw short video on that,and they said ... definatly cant be pushed up far enough to use in and out . Ofcourse petermac also had video showing trying to push up shutters ,would go so far and if left  did make an awfull noise coming down .  On the other hand ,kates finger marks were on the window pane,she could have opened them to let some air in , but I think it was said that they had not opened the blinds etc .all week . joyce1938

Gerry definitely said that he went outside to test if the shutters could be opened from the outside.

Gerry McCann 10th May wrote:The deponent ran into the apartment accompanied by the rest of the group who, at the time, were seated at the table. When he arrived at the bedroom he first noticed that the door was completely open, the window was also open to one side, the shutters almost fully raised, the curtains drawn back, MADELEINE's bed was empty but the twins continued sleeping in their cots. He clarifies that according to what KATE told him, that was the scenario that she found when she entered the apartment.

Then he closed the shutters, made his way to the outside and tried to open them, which he managed to do, much to his surprise given that he thought that that was only possible from the inside. 

(Rather than run around the block in case Madeleine was nearby - what normal people would do).

So his fingerprints should have been on the shutter.

I don't think anyone but Kate's were found (or was that the window glass)?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:26 pm

@cedwards2 wrote:

@BlueBag wrote:Why would you get banned for that?

Makes sense to me.

(cedwards2 wrote) "I'm likely to be banned for who I am rather than what I said, if you catch my drift."
-----------------------------------------

And YOU, cedwards2, 'are', whom, exactly?

Talking about 'being banned' after a few 'posts' seems a bit 'previous', to me.

Not the 'person' that SP says 'has to maintain and keep the 'abduction' story going, at all costs, ad infinitum' are you?

Oh well, just thought i'd ask!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:34 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:@cedwards2 wrote:

Makes sense to me.

(cedwards2 wrote) "I'm likely to be banned for who I am rather than what I said, if you catch my drift."

Not the 'person' that SP says 'has to maintain and keep the 'abduction' story going, at all costs, ad infinitum' are you?

It's getting a bit spooky around here - strange occurrence weighed up with the very recent re-surge of adverse comments about members of CMoMM on you know where.  

As an aside - is it possible for one moderator to ban a member without consulting with others?  Surely that leaves it open to personal differences?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:44 pm

@Verdi wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:@cedwards2 wrote:

Makes sense to me.

It's getting a bit spooky around here - strange occurrence weighed up with the very recent re-surge of adverse comments about members of CMoMM on you know where.  

As an aside - is it possible for one moderator to ban a member without consulting with others?  Surely that leaves it open to personal differences?
Candyfloss banned many members from here before she left...most of whom are now welcome members over on her own forum.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum