The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by lj on 30.05.15 23:36

I believe they were not arguidos when they started the process. That's why it would be so interesting to know if they are now.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 31.05.15 0:52

I would like to respond to this thread using a post I made on HDH..

The reason is  my belief is that it is nothing to do with Isabelle... It is about discrediting the messenger and distracting from the message...

This is what is happening with  Gonçalo Amaral.  They know hes telling his truth...so the only option is to discredit him...

I support Isabelle and I consider her honest and trustworthy...as can be seen here...

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 31.05.15 8:12

@HiDeHo wrote:I would like to respond to this thread using a post I made on HDH..

The reason is  my belief is that it is nothing to do with Isabelle... It is about discrediting the messenger and distracting from the message...

This is what is happening with  Gonçalo Amaral.  They know hes telling his truth...so the only option is to discredit him...

I support Isabelle and I consider her honest and trustworthy...as can be seen here...

Yep.

Internet disinfo games.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation on 01.06.15 17:45

@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:I believe that this has been  a wind-up. In my opinion, pranks like this do nothing other than jeopardise the search for truth and justice. When I first read about this phone call, yesterday, I thought to myself "no way anyone from the PJ would give out such information". It could throw the whole inquiry out of the window. Remember what the PJ police said about OG at the beginning? It was something along the lines "if leaks get into MSM or anywhere else, then they would close the inquiry down"...........or words to that effect.

I read the McCann Twitter hashtag, but 95% of it is nothing but tosh, and the other 5% should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Excuse me? I know Isabelle Mc Fadden ,a Portuguese poster, living in the US.. She has worked tirelessly for justice for Madeleine and is most certainly not a wind up merchant. .

Maybe twitter is not a medium you choose to use [I don't like it either] but please don't brand genuine posters as WUMs without any justification. .

I have been accused of having an agenda because I am a regular poster on facebook.  Again a different medium but it I hard work and we are doing our bit in getting numbers to see what is an abduction hoax..

I read her regularly but regularly post elsewhere.
You may know her, but so does Joana Morais, (even if it is only through social media)  and we know what happened there, don't we?  No one has fought for truth and Justice in this case, more than Joana has done, and for Joana to dismiss IM tells me all I need to know.

I will now rest my case!
Where was Joana when the verdict from Lisbon was announced.? .A new fund for Amaral had to be set up with the help of Sofia/Astro.  because Joana's blog was closed.

I am not a tweeter but I rest my case dance

Hello cloak'ndagger,

I don't know who do you think you are to judge me. But you seem to have missed a few facts, so I am here to correct you and others before you carry on with your lies and rumours.

First of all, the only fund that exists is the PJGA one, which has been in place since 2009. It was a defence fund started by some friends of Gonçalo Amaral concerned with his Freedom and Civic rights, including his right to have adequate legal representation. I am among those who started the PJGA project and still continue to help, where and when my help is needed. I just don't boast about it like others do or pretend.

My blog at joanamorais.blogspot.com is independent from the PJGA at pjga.blogspot.com.

I closed my blog at joanamorais.blogspot.com for personal reasons which I don't have to explain to an anonymous coward, previous to the latest court outcome not after.

Secondly, where I was when the ruling came out is none of your business but suffice to say you can find my entries on twitter and Facebook for that day.

Any more doubts please contact me at my email before spreading more rumours and lies, the admin here have it.

Joana morais aka xklamation

xklamation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 12.10.16 0:29

Going through this thread only now & firstly very strong defending herself words from Xklamation!
As a newbie to this forum (maybe someone will tell me in a nice way when that status ends?) I am new to twitter as well (perhaps someone in a nice way will tell me am off my head for reading words on twitter)
I admire someone like Isabelle who puts it out there that the Mcanns are guilty of neglect of their children & the cover up of the death of their daughter Madeleine. Anyone who speaks out against the Mcanns and the inconsistencies of the Tapas gang is a plus in my book. The MSM do not want to know however social media is the way to go & anyone as long as they are not incompetent fools I for one will retweet Isabelle McFaddens tweets about KM not answering the 48 Qs and the pictures of the Mcanns laughing on Madeleine's 4th birthday and their sour faces on Amarals win.
Isabelle in from what I have seen is very passionate in her belief of the Mcanns guilt & as a newbie I will not pretend to know what has gone on before I joined this site or joined social media however I can say she believes in the Mcanns guilt and the needing to know what happened Madeleine McCann.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum