The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Guest on 29.05.15 14:10

Who is Isabelle McFadden and what is her role in uncovering the truth?  Is she a journalist, or a high-profile commentator - I genuinely don't know and would appreciate some background to understand the context of her claimed conversation.  Thanks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 14:51

Hi Ladyinred. Isabelle is a prolific 'anti' Mccann tweeter and FB user residing in California. That she as also outed as having a pro account in the name of Kiki Barnes is also fact. She has also had to admit to mistranslating the cook's statement is also not in dispute. Therein she said the cook reported Madeleine had mental problems. She is a Portuguese speaker. This is how jana was able to debunk much which Isabelle asserted as fact.

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 14:52

I know Isabelle wasn't working with Sofia but she claimed to have been.

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 14:56

I understand Joana stopped blogging about Mccann because she was disillusioned it the obvious political interference following the shock court announcements.

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Guest on 29.05.15 15:03

@snook wrote:Hi Ladyinred. Isabelle is a prolific 'anti' Mccann tweeter and FB user residing in California. That she as also outed as having a pro account in the name of Kiki Barnes is also fact. She has also had to admit to mistranslating the cook's statement is also not in dispute. Therein she said the cook reported Madeleine had mental problems.  She is a Portuguese speaker. This is how jana was able to debunk much which Isabelle asserted as fact.

Thank you, snook.  Obviously she's not to be trusted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by DaSteelMan on 29.05.15 15:07

If... and if Isabelle's telephone call is true, isn't she contributing towards a possible, future unfair trial?

DaSteelMan

Posts : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by melisande on 29.05.15 15:17

@snook wrote:I understand Joana stopped blogging about Mccann because she was disillusioned it the obvious political interference following the shock court announcements. 
That's a shame. I assumed it was ill health and/or family commitments. She put a lot of hard work into it over the years.  I hope she knows how much appreciated it was and still is. :-)

melisande

Posts : 261
Reputation : 181
Join date : 2013-10-05
Location : in my living room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Isabelle McFadden interview

Post by willowthewisp on 29.05.15 15:19

Dasteelman,
I do not think it could be used as unfair, as no one has been charged/criminal convicted of wrong yet?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1362
Reputation : 516
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by lj on 29.05.15 17:11

I don't see why Isabelle McFadden could not have called. Many people over time have posted about phone conversations with OG officers, they are not being doubted.
The grammar problems? I see grammar mistakes by people whose first language is English. I also know from experience that, how long you might speak English as a foreigner, there will always be moments that all at the sudden you make the stupidest mistakes. 
And calling transatlantic? I call daily with the Middle East, sometimes more than an hour. Thanks to VOIP it does not cost a penny.

Having said all that: the time of the phonecall was posted as 15.55, make it 16.00. If she indeed lives in California, that would make it 24.00 in Portugal iow midnight. Even if she would live at the east coast would make it 8 PM. THAT I would find hard to believe, unless the inspector is a personal friend, or a friend of a friend.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3276
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.05.15 20:03

I've had this information from Isabelle:


Hi Jill how are you?

I really never go on forums but I saw that there were some ridiculous comments going on so I thought you deserved the correct info same that Hide ho and controversy have

On the 27th I made a call to the Piquete of Policia judiciaria I chose to call when it would be later in Europe so it would be less busy

I also chose Lisbon on purpose so that it could not related to the investigation itself

lol the officer is not called Piquete

piquete means squad / post

this is the log from my phone




This is the log from the actual calling card







As you see time is same in minutes 3 hours difference because calling card is from New York company so records east coast time

you can see the number on the right is Judiciaria Lisboa

As far as translation it is what it is taken from my notes as I was speaking with inspector

many people when translating try to clean up the speech to make it fluid. I never do that I keep the integrity of how words are spoken

the next day I sent officer Simoes a thank you email






As far as other calls yes on the 23rd and 24 th I had discussions with actual PJ Porto but over the missing persons case of Ricardo firmino

they demanded all info I had on that issue including proof that Kate mccann was ambassador as they were in complete disbelief because there is no such missing child in Portugal

This is email of info OJ requested from me



Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7123
Reputation : 2506
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Montclair on 29.05.15 20:07

I cannot believe these comments criticising Isabelle McFadden. She is someone who has never hidden behind an avatar and she is a Portuguese citizen, she is not just some troll. As stated on the transcription she talked with the PJ on call (piquete in Portuguese) and he only spoke in general terms and did not give any secret information that would compromise him or any investigation. Why can't you appreciate the fact that someone went to the effort to make the call? I'm Portuguese but I don't think that i would ever have the nerve to call the PJ and ask those questions.

Montclair

Posts : 156
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 70
Location : Algarve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 20:19

I see you have removed your 'from a high class Portuguese family' comment? Presumably high class = beyond reproach? I still question the time of the call. Would this be the same Inspector Simoes who stars in the Portuguese TV drama? I see now we are expected to believe the PJ ate relying on members of the public to keep them informed as to Kate's latest career moves?

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 20:30

@snook wrote:I see you have removed your 'from a high class Portuguese family' comment? Presumably high class = beyond reproach? I still question the time of the call. Would this be the same Inspector Simoes who stars in the Portuguese TV drama? I see now we are expected to believe the PJ ate relying on members of the public to keep them informed as to Kate's latest career moves?
FGS Snook.. I told you way back that Isabelle is genuine. Her way of fighting for justice for Madeleine may be different to yours and mine but I can tell you that Isabelle is genuine..

Let us leave Isabelle to fight as she sees fit. She certainly should be treated with respect simply for the time and energy she has spent on the case. .

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 20:53

@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@snook wrote:I see you have removed your 'from a high class Portuguese family' comment? Presumably high class = beyond reproach? I still question the time of the call. Would this be the same Inspector Simoes who stars in the Portuguese TV drama? I see now we are expected to believe the PJ ate relying on members of the public to keep them informed as to Kate's latest career moves?
FGS Snook.. I told you way back that Isabelle is genuine. Her way of fighting for justice for Madeleine may be different to yours and mine but I can tell you that Isabelle is genuine..

Let us leave Isabelle to fight as she sees fit. She certainly should be treated with respect simply for the time and energy she has spent on the case. .
Oh Ok, you say so, so it must be true. Odd as it may seem I cannot ignore the indisputable fact that this person had a pro account until exposed. I don't find that respectful. I shall refrain from commenting further on this thread as it is obviously bad form to doubt the validity of this 'interview'.

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 21:20

@snook wrote:
@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@snook wrote:I see you have removed your 'from a high class Portuguese family' comment? Presumably high class = beyond reproach? I still question the time of the call. Would this be the same Inspector Simoes who stars in the Portuguese TV drama? I see now we are expected to believe the PJ ate relying on members of the public to keep them informed as to Kate's latest career moves?
FGS Snook.. I told you way back that Isabelle is genuine. Her way of fighting for justice for Madeleine may be different to yours and mine but I can tell you that Isabelle is genuine..

Let us leave Isabelle to fight as she sees fit. She certainly should be treated with respect simply for the time and energy she has spent on the case. .
Oh Ok, you say so, so it must be true. Odd as it may seem I cannot ignore the indisputable fact that this person had a pro account until exposed. I don't find that respectful. I shall refrain from commenting further on this thread as it is obviously bad form to doubt the validity of this 'interview'.
I respect your view Snook .. I have no doubt about the validity of the interview and really it is not worth arguing over..

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by BlueBag on 29.05.15 21:22



Games.

BlueBag

Posts : 3437
Reputation : 1278
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by Montclair on 29.05.15 21:32

@snook wrote:I see you have removed your 'from a high class Portuguese family' comment? Presumably high class = beyond reproach? I still question the time of the call. Would this be the same Inspector Simoes who stars in the Portuguese TV drama? I see now we are expected to believe the PJ ate relying on members of the public to keep them informed as to Kate's latest career moves?
I changed my post because I thought that it was irrelevant who her family was.

Montclair

Posts : 156
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 70
Location : Algarve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by snook on 29.05.15 22:01

I agree cloak'ndagger. friends

snook

Posts : 295
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 22:12

@snook wrote:I agree cloak'ndagger. friends

roses

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 117
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by aquila on 29.05.15 23:36

After all of this stuff posted on CMoMM, what you end up with is something from a personality on Twitter and a big argument on whether you support them or not.

What you're not left with is anything of substance.

As usual from Twitter.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by plebgate on 30.05.15 8:34

Ladyinred wrote:
@snook wrote:Hi Ladyinred. Isabelle is a prolific 'anti' Mccann tweeter and FB user residing in California. That she as also outed as having a pro account in the name of Kiki Barnes is also fact. She has also had to admit to mistranslating the cook's statement is also not in dispute. Therein she said the cook reported Madeleine had mental problems.  She is a Portuguese speaker. This is how jana was able to debunk much which Isabelle asserted as fact.

Thank you, snook.  Obviously she's not to be trusted.
Thank you for the info.   I understood that Joana M had come under attack from certain twitter users, but wasn't sure what exactly.

It seems to have become quite common for some bloggers to attack people like Tony and Joana who have put everything into this case over the years.  I can only guess that they want to try and get some sort of plaudits on the back of other peoples research.   I know I will listen to  those who have a proven track record and walked the walk rather than just talk the talk.

Talk is cheap and those who look to divide ultimately do not succeed no matter  many  "cronies" they get to post their support of them.

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1164
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by aiyoyo on 30.05.15 13:35

@DaSteelMan wrote:If... and if Isabelle's telephone call is true, isn't she contributing towards a possible, future unfair trial?


How?  The convo was very general.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by sonic72 on 30.05.15 14:56

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:I've had this information from Isabelle:

I'm glad she cleared up the confusion, it just would not make sense she would be 'playing games' and it looks like the stuff I read about this was written in a way to make her look like she was playing games. As usual the 'other side' are trying to mislead public opinion.

sonic72

Posts : 337
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by lj on 30.05.15 15:10

@sonic72 wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:I've had this information from Isabelle:

I'm glad she cleared up the confusion, it just would not make sense she would be 'playing games' and it looks like the stuff I read about this was written in a way to make her look like she was playing games. As usual the 'other side' are trying to mislead public opinion.


Me too. Indeed it is very useful, and it confirms that, if the "usual" steps were taken, the McCanns should have been made arguidos again. 

I wonder if that, if true and known, would have influenced Dr. Amaral's trial.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3276
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes

Post by mysterion on 30.05.15 15:51

Do aguidos have the right to bring a civil action against a retired investigating officer?

mysterion

Posts : 358
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum