The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Child protection chief in new payoff scandal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Doug D on 23.05.15 10:25

Billy Kenber Investigations Reporter
Last updated at 11:39PM, May 22 2015

A child protection chief who was criticised for failing to speak out about widespread sexual abuse by British Pakistani gangs has quit her job with a six-figure payoff and been immediately rehired on almost £1,000 a day.
Sue Berelowitz, who was deputy children’s commissioner for England and chief executive at the quango responsible for protecting vulnerable young people, took voluntary redundancy from her £99,333-a-year post on April 30 and received a severance payment of £134,000. The following day she was rehired as a consultant to continue leading an inquiry into child sexual abuse in the family environment, a role she………..continues behind paywall

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4449209.ece

………………………………….

Next stop Ineqe?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child protection chief in new payoff scandal

Post by aquila on 23.05.15 10:32

@Doug D wrote:Child protection chief in new payoff scandal

Billy Kenber Investigations Reporter
Last updated at 11:39PM, May 22 2015

A child protection chief who was criticised for failing to speak out about widespread sexual abuse by British Pakistani gangs has quit her job with a six-figure payoff and been immediately rehired on almost £1,000 a day.
Sue Berelowitz, who was deputy children’s commissioner for England and chief executive at the quango responsible for protecting vulnerable young people, took voluntary redundancy from her £99,333-a-year post on April 30 and received a severance payment of £134,000. The following day she was rehired as a consultant to continue leading an inquiry into child sexual abuse in the family environment, a role she………..continues behind paywall

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4449209.ece

………………………………….

Next stop Ineqe?
Just to add....what the hell is Missing People if not a quango disguised as a charity? It's bolstered by EU and UK government funding. Chief Police officers ACPO, ACPOS and just about everyone in the establishment offer their support and services to this 'charity'.

Ineque...now that's a company that needs to explain its existence.

Oops I think I had a little rant there.

I haven't finished with my rant just yet.

Ineque is a company that boasts offering 'associates' and 'bespoke services'.

NOW my little rant is over.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum