The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Fund now more than £17,500

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fund now more than £17,500

Post by ryanm on 31.05.15 14:42

£24,310 now, almost there!

Portia, the site guarantees a 5 minute response for queries, they may be able to help.

ryanm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 31.05.15 14:50

@Portia wrote:Oddly, for the second time running, I was unable to make a donation, my perfectly valid creditcard being blocked both times by the fund site, once last month, the other time just now. This has never happened before (in about 10 years)  Apparently the site knocked my card flat out. 

Has anyone else experienced this same phenomenon? 

BTW: what a splendid gesture from those police officers! One can almost see them passing their caps around at the station

Pity I wasn't able to make the plus 24.000 donation, such a lovely amount, but there we are. Carry on!

Maybe call your creditcard company. Mine is always very sensitive to which country the address of the site it as a fraud prevention. If I tell them on forehand, or just give a travel notice (let them know you will be in both countries, otherwise it won't work close to home) it might work.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LG on 31.05.15 18:31

Update here

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/thank-you-again.html?m=1

"Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence account has received since April 28, 2015

- through Paypal:

€ 5643.62 (five thousand six hundred forty three euro and sixty two cents)
and
$ 90.57 (ninety dollars and fifty seven cents)

- through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch:

£ 23,910 (twenty three thousand nine hundred and ten pounds)

These amounts will be applied to cover expenses with the defence of Gonçalo Amaral, in the civil suit brought against him by the McCann family.

The appeal is being prepared by Mr Amaral's lawyers and will be filed in due time.

Once the appeal is filed, PJGA will publish a statement.

At this point, we would like to, once again, thank you for your immense support - and patience.

Our trust in Portuguese justice remains firmly in place.

Thank you."

LG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 31.05.15 18:33

The fund is £520 short of the £25k target if anyone can spare a fiver it would be very much appreciated.

roses

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.05.15 18:57

31 May 2015

Thank you. Again.

Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence account has received since April 28, 2015

- through Paypal:

€ 5643.62 (five thousand six hundred forty three euro and sixty two cents)
and
$ 90.57 (ninety dollars and fifty seven cents)

- through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch:

£ 23,910 (twenty three thousand nine hundred and ten pounds)

These amounts will be applied to cover expenses with the defence of Gonçalo Amaral, in the civil suit brought against him by the McCann family.

The appeal is being prepared by Mr Amaral's lawyers and will be filed in due time.

Once the appeal is filed, PJGA will publish a statement.

At this point, we would like to, once again, thank you for your immense support - and patience.

Our trust in Portuguese justice remains firmly in place.

Thank you.

Posted by astro at Sunday, May 31, 2015

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 31.05.15 19:08

@lj wrote:
@Amy Dean wrote:There has been a donation of £1,000.00 from a group of police officers.

Wow!!!

I really really hope the McCanns read this!

Fantastic! 

"Outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated."

Quite right too.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 31.05.15 20:59

Target of £25,000 has been reached!!!! Mrs

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 31.05.15 20:59

YAY!!!! I JUST MADE IT £25,000!! Mrs clapping Mr

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay

MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 31.05.15 21:02

Well done B Clarke !!!!

I see Nicola Ward and Andy Redwood contributed earlier !

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.05.15 21:51

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Well done B Clarke !!!!

Bravo to Leanne Baulch for making it happen !!!

I see Nicola Ward and Andy Redwood contributed earlier !

Whatever next?  Gerry and Kate?  Dave and Fiona?  Ernie and Bert?  Carter and Ruck?

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.05.15 22:49

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Many thanks to Pamalam for saving the comments on Leanne's site

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_gafundComments.htm
Splendid idea to have all the donations listed in one place for future reference.

Just had a quick look and picked out this one that I thought not only interesting but also very constructive:

"I am a lecturer in Law and we often debate the case of MBM . So many young students are now researching the case with the original translated case files. Their research is outstanding and these young students demonstrate a real passion for truth and their dislike of the BS printed in the MSM. Students now realise that the truth is now via twitter/blogs and the British MSM is worthless. So sad to see such dreadful misinformation and corruption in the UK. I'm ashamed when I look at Mccans/ missing people/ Jim Gamble/ Gordan Brown. WTF is going on?!

Big mistake on the part of the McCanns and their brethren to think in their arrogance, they were only preaching to a load of mindless morons !?!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.05.15 22:53

@j.rob wrote:
@lj wrote:
@Amy Dean wrote:There has been a donation of £1,000.00 from a group of police officers.

Wow!!!

I really really hope the McCanns read this!

Fantastic! 

"Outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated."

Quite right too.
================

Andy, how about this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.05.15 22:57

@Verdi wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Many thanks to Pamalam for saving the comments on Leanne's site

Splendid idea to have all the donations listed in one place for future reference.

Just had a quick look and picked out this one that I thought not only interesting but also very constructive:

"I am a lecturer in Law and we often debate the case of MBM . So many young students are now researching the case with the original translated case files. Their research is outstanding and these young students demonstrate a real passion for truth and their dislike of the BS printed in the MSM. Students now realise that the truth is now via twitter/blogs and the British MSM is worthless. So sad to see such dreadful misinformation and corruption in the UK. I'm ashamed when I look at Mccans/ missing people/ Jim Gamble/ Gordan Brown. WTF is going on?!

Big mistake on the part of the McCanns and their brethren to think in their arrogance, they were only preaching to a load of mindless morons !?!
One of my students is studying Forensic Psychology at University and her class is studying the McCanns and using this forum for research. smilie

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 01.06.15 1:21

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
One of my students is studying Forensic Psychology at University and her class is studying the McCanns and using this forum for research.
Which is why it should always be focussed on evidence, tightly argued opinion, research, revelations, references
and avoid the slanging matches and trading of abuse that one sees elsewhere.

Though that, in itself, is a legitimate issue for students to research in the future.

Why do the people who support the Mccanns unconditionally and uncritically
REFUSE to spell out which version they support, or BELIEVE (?) front/patio ; wide open/ tight closed; smashed, jemmied / intact; children abandoned for 5 nights, or not ; . . . .

support and apologise for a man and woman who murdered, dismembered and disposed of the remains of a young girl who discovered them in flagrante

refuse to accept that the guilty party in the previous case made wrongful and prejurous allegations against a police officer, was found Guilty,
and sentenced to a further term of imprisonment for her LIES . . . (Oh, yes, and has never appealed !)

what is it about people who support the McCanns that they are so bound up with other horrendous issues.
Why are so many involved in deviant sexual thoughts and practices
Why are the close and extended family similarly involved.
Why do the supporters condone the harassing to DEATH of a pensioner ?
why wre the close family involved in the preparation and presentation of the Dossier of Death (the most senior Police officer in Britain, Sir Bernard H-H said this, not me)

We know know that some of the supporters are clearly in need of psychiatric help.
And for that we should extend out supporty, pity and sympathy.
But others may not be.
They may be operating on a different level. They may be acting out of a bizarre ad irrational sense of malice and hatred of all things round them

I do not know.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.06.15 1:22

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

One of my students is studying Forensic Psychology at University and her class is studying the McCanns and using this forum for research. smilie
Only one exclamation for that......  WOW! 

I didn't realize the case had reached such dizzy heights.  A very long time ago I recall reading that a student in the USA had taken an interest in the case and intended to use is for her dissertation but I didn't hear anything beyond that.  At the time the idea was lauded so I was a trifle disappointed when it wasn't further mentioned as it apparently excited a group of students to further research the case.  Not to say it didn't continue!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.06.15 1:25

@PeterMac wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
One of my students is studying Forensic Psychology at University and her class is studying the McCanns and using this forum for research.
Which is why it should always be focussed on evidence, tightly argued opinion, research, revelations, references
and avoid the slanging matches and trading of abuse that one sees elsewhere.

Though that, in itself, is a legitimate issue for students to research in the future.

REFUSE to spell out which version they support, or BELIEVE (?)  front/patio ; wide open/ tight closed; smashed, jemmied / intact; children abandoned for 5 nights, or not ; . . . .

support and apologise for a man and woman who murdered, dismembered and disposed of the remains of a young girl who discovered them in flagrante

refuse to accept that the guilty party in the previous case made wrongful and prejurous allegations against a police officer, was found Guilty,
and sentenced to a further term of imprisonment for her LIES . . .    (Oh, yes,  and has never appealed !)

what is it about people who support the McCanns that they are so bound up with other horrendous issues.
Why are so many involved in deviant sexual thoughts and practices
Why are the close and extended family similarly involved.
Why do the supporters condone the harassing to DEATH of a pensioner ?
why wre the close family involved in the preparation and presentation of the Dossier of Death  (the most senior Police officer in Britain, Sir Bernard H-H said this, not me)

We know know that some of the supporters are clearly in need of psychiatric help.
And for that we should extend out supporty, pity and sympathy.
But others may not be.
They may be operating on a different level. They may be acting out of a bizarre ad irrational sense of malice and hatred of all things round them

I do not know.

Point taken!  I'm only sorry that the perpetrators of this crime will in future contribute to the history of crime.  It gives them a form of notoriety that they don't deserve - on a par with the likes of the Ripper.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.06.15 4:30

@sallypelt wrote:Target of £25,000 has been reached!!!! Mrs
Mr high5  Awesome.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 01.06.15 14:50

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.06.15 15:02

Posted by portugalpress on June 01, 2015

Gonçalo Amaral’s appeal fund reaches its € (£?) 25,000 target… and keeps going.

In a whirlwind month, the fund set up by a young single mother from Birmingham to support former “Maddie cop” Gonçalo Amaral in his appeal over record damages awarded against him in a civil case taken out by the parents of Madeleine McCann has reached its € (£?) 25,000 target.
A total of 1,555 people have raised the money, giving multiple messages of encouragement. And in Portugal, the Project Justiça Goncalo Amaral blogsite has acknowledged the huge boost to its ongoing efforts. But the truth is that “quite a bit more money is needed” Leanne Baulch, the 22-year-old behind the gofundme appeal set up in UK told us. “I think what is needed is around £40,000,” she told us this morning, against the background noise of her toddler daughter yodelling “Hello!” into the Skype microphone
“I want to keep this going,” she explained. As we spoke, Leanne’s initial target had already been surpassed by £375. Meantime, the PJGA website in Portugal has itemised all monies received so far to help the former police inspector finance his appeal against damages that would see him forced to pay the McCanns over €500,000 - money he has always explained he does not have.
According to the PJGA’s latest posting, the £25,000 raised by Leanne’s appeal has been boosted by €5,643 raised via PayPal along with a further $90 dollars. The site affirms that all the money will be going to “cover expenses related to the defence of Gonçalo Amaral with regard to the civil action presented by the McCann family”, and it adds that a new message will follow when an appeal has been presented.
The saga centering on the McCann’s distress over Amaral’s book The Truth of the Lie has been ongoing for almost six years - with the couple maintaining that Amaral’s theory that they faked their daughter’s abduction caused them “devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain”.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

My (£?) and 'theory', underline.

"Amaral’s book The Truth of the Lie has been ongoing for almost six years - with the couple maintaining that Amaral’s theory that they faked their daughter’s abduction caused them “devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain”.

Strangely, the McCann couple's OWN 'thesis' (ref: McCann lawyer, ID) that their child 'had been', 'was abducted', dosen't 'appear' to have caused them, the SAME, “distress, devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain” as opposed to someone who has only written his 'thesis' about a child's 'disappearance'

And Gerry McCann, has stated, publicly,that he does NOT 'mind' ANYONE 'purporting' a 'theory/thesis' anyway!

He, GM, certainly 'minded' that GA did 'purport' HIS 'theory' though, didn't he?
-------------------------------------------------------

GM: "Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What OTHER explanation can explain how she's not here"

Lisbon, 10th February, 2010.
------------------------------

GA 'HAD' AN 'OTHER' EXPLANATION (theory) AS TO 'HOW SHE'S NOT HERE', DIDN'T HE, MR McCANN?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 03.06.15 15:08

@Verdi wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

Some of these comments are brilliant!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 03.06.15 15:18

Wow! This one:

Another small donation. A huge injustice has been done to Dr Amaral. State-sponsored injustice of this nature follows predictable lines and I have been reflecting on the wider malaise in our society - that of secrecy.The tissue of lies in cases like the Madeleine McCann case are exactly that, lots and lots of very thin layers that tear and break down over time. We currently are witness to the unravelling of another case decades on: the Kincora Boys' Home scandal (Channel 4 News) and the involvement of intelligence services is damning. Children's lives decimated by faceless, unaccountable people who make arbitrary and amoral decisions as to the "greater good" of society. There was a man called Colin Wallace. He evidently tried to call a halt to the abuse at Kincora, abuse which was being filmed and used for blackmail in counter-terrorism ops. This man of significant military rank, Wallace, ended up in prison on some trumped-up charge for his trouble, but is back today with his head held high, still telling a story of boys who were deemed "collateral damage" by intelligence services. There are dark forces everywhere in society, particularly where secrecy is involved, but when these dark forces are embedded in MI5, MI6 , the Home Office, the Diplomatic Service and immune from prosecution due to the Official Secrets Act it is little wonder we are descending into a miasma of immorality. With every emergent case we cannot avoid the bitter truth about the country we thought we knew - and that is, we and our children are every bit as vulnerable to attack from these same malign forces as to any invading enemy attacking the fabric of our society. And if adults can be silenced, what hope has a child? A child's pain spoken through the voice of a grown man or woman left unhealed decades later, denied basic justice and condemned to an outsider's life of fear and watchfulness, is very painful to listen to. We must all, somehow, muster the courage to fight this evil, and the first stage is an awakening. I believe many more people are aware but in various stages of denial. They find it too painful to countenance what our society has become, and turn away again. And IT IS painful to see the ugly stain spread across the face of Blake's towering land with the echo of the abiding question he posed forever ringing in our ears: "And was Jerusalem builded here?" . I saw Theresa May fielding questions from Keith Vaz at a recent Home Affairs Select Committee regarding the Child Sex Abuse Inquiry. She was playing with words as only Ms May can, repeatedly conceding that she would "hope" whistle-blowers to the enquiry would not be prosecuted under the OSA. That was as far as she would be pressed. She "HOPED". Not long after this, I read on Exaro News that there had been a late night vote in Parliament just weeks before she appeared in front of this Committee. John Mann (Lab) had, in February 2015, put forward a motion with, I believe, two small clause amendments to the Official Secrets Act and SPECIFIC ONLY to the Child Abuse Inquiry. It was a way to release those previously constrained by the OSA but with information to give the Child Abuse Inquiry. The clause would release them from fear of prosecution and subsequent imprisonment for contravening the OSA. This important vote went unreported in the MSM and I suspect few are even aware of it today. I was gobsmacked to discover that this supposed FREE VOTE had obviously been whipped along party lines. With a few exceptions, the Tories, and the LibDems had voted AGAINST, and the Labour party had voted FOR the amendment. Incredulous, I ran my eyes down the list of MPs (available on Exaro News) to see which way individuals had voted. From what I saw it was no wonder Ms May had very good reason to only "HOPE" that no one would end up in gaol for speaking to the Inquiry, as you too can discover at your leisure if you have five minutes to spare.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile Kate's fundraising efforts..

Post by Miraflores on 04.06.15 19:56

.. for her cycle ride for Missing People, has still some considerable way to go before it reaches her £10 000 target: £5506.92 donated so far from just 374 people. Oh dear, where did all the celebrity donors go to?

Bit of a contrast with our fund raising efforts for Dr Amaral, £26, 817 to date, raised by 1652 people just on the GoFundMe site, which has been done without a poster campaign showing Madeleine with a coloboma which the McCanns never made much of apparently, or the sale of good quality wristbands and other such stuff.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 on 04.06.15 21:17

@Miraflores wrote:.. for her cycle ride for Missing People, has still some considerable way to go before it reaches her £10 000 target: £5506.92 donated so far from just 374 people. Oh dear, where did all the celebrity donors go to?

Bit of a contrast with our fund raising efforts for Dr Amaral, £26, 817 to date, raised by 1652 people just on the GoFundMe site, which has been done without a poster campaign showing Madeleine with a coloboma which the McCanns never made much of apparently, or the sale of good quality wristbands and other such stuff.
Since 2nd June there has been a £500-600 spike on the bike ride page, this spike seems to correspond with the Daily Star article about'sick trolls' donating to Amaral's fund. There was also an upward spike on Amaral's fund after that Daily Star article.

sonic72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.06.15 0:46

@Miraflores wrote:.. for her cycle ride for Missing People, has still some considerable way to go before it reaches her £10 000 target: £5506.92 donated so far from just 374 people. Oh dear, where did all the celebrity donors go to?.

Oh, i'm 'sure' that a 'huge £5,000 grant' will be 'donated', shortly, to Kate and Fiona's 'Hacked Off, Cycling Tour of Britain', ('in MEMORY of Madeleine') by a certain 'Huge Grant', don't you?

'curtailing' peoples 'freedom of speech' does cost money, after all!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum