The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Mm11

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Mm11

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Regist10

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Empty Re: "We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015

Post by Joss 10.05.15 10:40

Mark Willis wrote:I don't believe one word of the UK Press, full stop.
I agree. I think no matter what country we are in, that main stream media is a bunch of propaganda skewed toward the ptb agenda. They are all in bed with each other anyway. Alternate news scources are a better option for anything close to truthful reporting, IMO.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Empty Re: "We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015

Post by whatsupdoc 10.05.15 11:13

happychick wrote:It's disgusting that innocent young children are constantly used to prop up the McCann's fairystory.

I agree. Young children must not be used as pawns to drum up support for the McCanns. I have seen, on TV, a whole class being brain-washed by the teacher regarding the demise of Madeleine. All this is totally unsuitable for young children.

I also strongly object to religion being brought into the equation.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 10.05.15 11:33

happychick wrote:It's disgusting that innocent young children are constantly used to prop up the McCann's fairystory.
I agree, leave the kids out of it.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.05.15 12:20

"...........Matthew Oldfield, his wife Rachael and her mother Dianne Webster."

So, J Murray thinks that Rachael Oldfield's MOTHER 'is' Dianne Webster!

I wonder who he 'thinks' is Madeleine's MOTHER!

Jezuz!

No wonder he can't 'find' Madeleine!

Actually, has HE even 'tried'.....to 'find' Madeleine, himself?

Presumeably, J Murray 'includes' himself in the 'WE', so perhaps in his next Madicle, he could tell us, what EXACTLY he, has 'DONE' personally, to 'find' Madeleine.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.05.15 12:41

"Officers (OG) have also established a pattern of attacks on children in the Algarve, something Portuguese police did not manage, which could yet lead to a host of other sordid crimes being solved."
------------------------------------------

So, presumeably, amongst the 'host' of other, sordid CRIMES, will be lots of 'reports' of 'kiddie killing burglators/ child abductions', in the 7 years before and the 8 years, since, May 2007, in PDL, Portugal.

Oh, hang on...........
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.05.15 12:53

James Murray, who has covered the case from the start.

Would it be more appropriate to say 'James Murray who has supported the McCanns from the start'?

Pure hogwash, the man should be excommunicated!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 10.05.15 13:38

It would be good if SY can show the public definitive proof that the parents of missing Madeleine McCann had nothing whatsoever to do with her disappearance, and the reasons as to why they came to that conclusion in clearing them of any wrongdoing. Especially seeing as they have used over 10 million dollars of taxpayer money to investigate this case. Surely the general public should be allowed to ask some questions and get some answers, seeing as they are footing the bill. Let the McC's use their own money donated into the fund otherwise. What's good for one family of a missing child should be good for other parents of missing children also, IMO. Have they ever spent that amount of taxpayer money investigating any other missing child case? And if not why not?
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.15 13:40

Tony Bennett wrote:
Thanks to Grange we know that Maddy was almost certainly in the arms of a man seen heading down towards the sea by the Smith family from Ireland.

Everything you need to know about a cover up... right there.

"Almost certainly".

BS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.05.15 13:44

Tony Bennett wrote:EXPRESS COMMENT: We must never give up on Maddy

Eight years on, police may be close to solving the riddle of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

JAMES MURRAY, who has covered the case from the start, says the probe must continue.

Or, there again, police may not . . .
If the 'probe must continue' that rather suggests - not,
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.05.15 13:55

J Murray:

"Thanks to Grange we 'KNOW' that Maddy was almost certainly in the arms of a man seen heading down towards the sea by the Smith family from Ireland."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did the Smith 'family' definitively, beyond contestation, CONFIRM, on record, that it WAS Madeleine they 'saw'? In the arms of 'a man', who, in their own SWORN testaments, they ALL said, they wouldn't 'recognise', even IF 'HE' was 'standing' right next to them!

All they have said, on record, is 'maybe, might be, could be'

BUT not, it 'WAS'! (Madeleine)

But Murray says OP GRANGE 'KNOWS' it was almost 'CERTAIN' it WAS!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Empty "We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015

Post by Tony Bennett 10.05.15 14:01

BlueBag wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Thanks to Grange we know that Maddy was almost certainly in the arms of a man seen heading down towards the sea by the Smith family from Ireland.

Everything you need to know about a cover up... right there.

"Almost certainly".

BS.
Yes.

Relying on the Smith sighting.

Which the McCanns have proactively used to suppport their abduction claim ever since they hired first Dave Edgar, and then retired cop and pigeon-fancier Arthur Cowley, in early 2009 - over 6 years ago - to lend a spurious credibility to the Mentorn Media-Channel 4 'Mockumentary' in May 2009.

Yet hardly anyone can see how the McCann Team have actively promoted the Smithman sighting for 6 years...

...hardly anyone can see how Operation Grange and the mainstream media have now latched on to the Smith sighting, and...

...hardly anyone shares my many doubts about the validity of the Smiths' sighting.

Even worse, people elsewhere purporting to seek the truth about the Madeleine McCann case, almost everyone there really believes that the Smiths really saw Gerry McCann carrying his dead daughter down to the beach, to hide her body, at the very moment Kate McCann and her Tapas 7 friends were raising the alert about Madeleine.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.15 14:06

Tony Bennet wrote:I am on my own, wrong, and everyone else is right      
Err... no you're not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.05.15 23:05

I'm very sorry, my frustrations about Operation Grange and their making the 'Smithman sighting' the 'centre of our focus' - and the continuing mainstream media coverage of these issues -  boiled over for once, and I've caused Admin & Mods some problems today, I apologise.

Parts of my earlier post have been deleted with my consent.

I think my views on both Operation Grange and the 'Smithman' sighting are so well known - and the posters who said that I had 'domne Smithman' to death were undoubtedly correct - that it's time for me to quit posting about both subjects

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.15 23:15

Tony Bennett wrote:I'm very sorry, my frustrations about Operation Grange and their making the 'Smithman sighting' the 'centre of our focus' - and the continuing mainstream media coverage of these issues -  boiled over for once, and I've caused Admin & Mods some problems today, I apologise.

I think my views on both Operation Grange and the 'Smithman' sighting are so well known - and the posters who said that I had 'domne Smithman' to death were undoubtedly correct - that it's time for me to quit posting about both subjects

Chulo Wrote:
Hallelujah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.15 23:23

TB, carry on posting about any aspect of this case.  If anyone doesn't want to read what you write then they can skip your posts.  Simple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 10.05.15 23:26

Ladyinred wrote:TB, carry on posting about any aspect of this case.  If anyone doesn't want to read what you write then they can skip your posts.  Simple.

Ladyinred

I would like to second that if I may.

Tony

I am always interested in all your posts even if I don't participate.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 10.05.15 23:30

Tony Bennett wrote:I'm very sorry, my frustrations about Operation Grange and their making the 'Smithman sighting' the 'centre of our focus' - and the continuing mainstream media coverage of these issues -  boiled over for once, and I've caused Admin & Mods some problems today, I apologise.

Before you throw in the towel, can you just tell me if you`re suggesting :-

1. That the whole Smith family made the whole thing up or
2. That they did actually see someone and knew it was RM, and merely piped up to clear him.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.05.15 2:44

Angelique wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:TB, carry on posting about any aspect of this case.  If anyone doesn't want to read what you write then they can skip your posts.  Simple.

Ladyinred

Tony

Third here.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 11.05.15 3:30

TB... Hang on in there! Please?  You bring a considerable amount of knowledge and analysis to the discussion(s) and debate about Madeleine's fate and the subsequent charade that has duped the masses. 

Do I personally think Madeleine died that week and her parents know how and why?... Yes, based upon the evidence, which people such as yourself put so much effort into highlighting.
Do I personally think that whatever happened to Madeleine was sufficiently 'dangerous' to some people in the Establishment that it has warranted (for whatever reason) a political cover up?... Yes, again based upon the evidence that people such as yourself put so much effort into highlighting.

Do I agree with your conclusions about Smithman?... No, I honestly am on the fence on that one. I am nowhere near good enough in judging Human behaviour, nor what motivates people, and so (spinelessly) I am happy picking splinters out of my bum! (i.e. 'sitting on the fence'). However, do I read and appreciate the argument(s) relating to the topic? Most definitely. 

Do I think that effort is expended in derailing threads in this forum and in 'clouding' arguments that have been made by informed and rational members?... F*cking Hell YES!!  It's blatantly a multi-pronged attack with 'Senior Shills' that 'subtly nudge' discussions towards unjustified silliness, as well as those 'Newbie Nutters' that come and go, (and who are often obvious, but we are all too polite to call 'foul' on). But...come on...that's not a surprise is it? If what most of us think (based upon the evidence) that what's most likely to have 'affected' Madeleine is a factor, and which thus warrants the cover up, then it's no surprise what's happening online. People that work in media and PR will know exactly how to grind down the best of their opponents!

Take heart...If mud is being slung then they're having to scrape the barrel for the gungiest stuff! Thinking logically that's got to be a good sign!?!  You worked, and continue to work, to highlight the crime against Lee Balkwell and that case has seen the Establishment barricades of lies, deceit and corruption slowly scaled...  All that's different is that Madeleine's case has much bigger names and bigger £££s at stake.  The logical conclusions derived from facts cannot, however, be buried forever.

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.05.15 6:08

lj wrote:
Angelique wrote:

Ladyinred

Tony

Third here.
I'll fourth this.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.05.15 6:43

Snipped from Daily Express article

"A week ago friends of the McCanns joined villagers in Rothley, Leicstershire, to mark the eighth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance. Kate and Gerry could not be there as they were visiting her seriously ill father Brian in Liverpool.

In her place, Fiona Payne read out a poem, The Tree Of Hope. 
On a tree children attached touching messages. One wrote: “Dear God, please help all the missing children in the world and bring them back to their families. "

"Make sure they are in safe hands and are going to be reunited with their families. Please bring Madeleine back to us. Amen.”

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Madeleine-McCann-576139

There's something quite remarkable about this report.

It's quite remarkable that not a single media camera has published any coverage of the service. Not a single photograph of Fiona Payne who stood in for her friend.

There is an emotive photograph of a blonde little girl standing in front of what I can only assume is 'the tree of hope' bedecked with green and yellow ribbons with an age progression photograph of Madeleine tied to the railings in the background and a couple of photographs attached to white painted branches.

There is no mention of how many villagers of Rothley turned out to what is to all intents and purpose an organised event.

There is no televised media coverage as in the past.

What there is, and I find it disturbing, is children who should be out enjoying their childhood having to think about missing children and writing things to place on a 'tree of hope'.

Madeleine went missing 8 years ago. Her own parents tell of how they have struggled to find normality for their twins and yet other people's children are concerned with missing children, as is an unknown quantity of people in Rothley attending a pre-arranged, pre-planned service.

Is every church attending child in Rothley to be tainted by the disappearance of Madeleine and to be concerned with children going missing?

Just an observation.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.05.15 10:16

Is every church attending child in Rothley to be tainted by the disappearance of Madeleine and to be concerned with children going missing?
---------------------------------------------------------

That's what 'happened' in 'village of the damned' isn't it?

Children 'tainted'?

I wonder what the 'children' of Rothley 'thought/think' about the Mikaeel Kular 'case'..........the 3 years old child that 'went missing'.....

only for the 'truth' to come out.............his own mother killed him!

Did the 'parents' of the Rothley 'children', tell, explain, the truth about Mikaeel's 'demise' at/by the hands of his own mother?

Mother's can and DO 'kill' their children.

'accidentally' or 'on purpose'.

Anyway,

Good job though, by Police Scotland, 'seeing' the 'wood from the trees' in rapidly 'solving' the Kular 'case'

No 'layers' being 'peeled back' there, STRAIGHT to an 'obvious suspect', the mother, the very LAST person, to ADMIT to 'seeing' him, alive.

Remind me, WHO was the very LAST 'person' to ADMIT to 'seeing' Madeleine, alive, in her bed, at, 9:15pm, 3rd May 2007?

Remind me, WHO was the very LAST person/s to 'see' a live Madeleine, AFTER, 9:15pm 3rd May 2007?

Here's a 'clue': It was NOT JT, It was NOT MO. It was NOT any member of the Smith 'family'.

R.I.P. Mikaeel.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 11.05.15 12:56

Aquila:

‘There's something quite remarkable about this report.

It's quite remarkable that not a single media camera has published any coverage of the service. Not a single photograph of Fiona Payne who stood in for her friend.

There is an emotive photograph of a blonde little girl standing in front of what I can only assume is 'the tree of hope' bedecked with green and yellow ribbons with an age progression photograph of Madeleine tied to the railings in the background and a couple of photographs attached to white painted branches.’

I quite agree. There is nothing I can find in the Leicester Mercury and the Mirror is the only paper that reported on the ‘crowds of well wishers’, but only showing last years photos, until this came out a week later.

No photos to be found anywhere, yet this purports to be a ‘Getty Images’ photo, so it is unlikely that there was only one photo taken. No exif data on the article photo of course, although that may well be normal.

Could this be either Lilly or Scarlett?

Surely there was somebody out there who went through Rothley that afternoon and saw something or was there just nothing and nobody to see?

At the end of the day it doesn't matter, but it's just that with all things McCann, it doesn't really add up.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 11.05.15 13:08

Could this be either Lilly or Scarlett? (Payne)
---------------------

The little girl 'photographed' in Express 'article'

One of Fiona Payne's, (or is it Webster, these days?) 'children'?

Not, imo, beyond 'using' their kids, to 'advance' their er, 'agenda'.

'STAGED' like so 'much' in 'missing' Madeleine 'case'?

"Couldn't be us, we were all at beach side cafe, THAT 'afternoon'" said the 'T7', "WE, are ALL on CCTV, so there! NOT US!"

GMTA Doug D.

I was going to ask the same thing.

'pipped' at the 'post'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.05.15 13:51

aquila wrote:Snipped from Daily Express article

"A week ago friends of the McCanns joined villagers in Rothley, Leicstershire, to mark the eighth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance. Kate and Gerry could not be there as they were visiting her seriously ill father Brian in Liverpool.

In her place, Fiona Payne read out a poem, The Tree Of Hope. 
On a tree children attached touching messages. One wrote: “Dear God, please help all the missing children in the world and bring them back to their families. "

"Make sure they are in safe hands and are going to be reunited with their families. Please bring Madeleine back to us. Amen.”

"We must NEVER give up on Maddie" - James Murray, Sunday Express, 10 May 2015 - Page 1 Madeleine-McCann-576139

There's something quite remarkable about this report.

There is an emotive photograph of a blonde little girl standing in front of what I can only assume is 'the tree of hope' bedecked with green and yellow ribbons with an age progression photograph of Madeleine tied to the railings in the background and a couple of photographs attached to white painted branches.

There is no mention of how many villagers of Rothley turned out to what is to all intents and purpose an organised event.

There is no televised media coverage as in the past.

What there is, and I find it disturbing, is children who should be out enjoying their childhood having to think about missing children and writing things to place on a 'tree of hope'.

Madeleine went missing 8 years ago. Her own parents tell of how they have struggled to find normality for their twins and yet other people's children are concerned with missing children, as is an unknown quantity of people in Rothley attending a pre-arranged, pre-planned service.

Just an observation.
Perhaps they've organised an event for tomorrow, 12th May.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top