The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 10.05.15 19:41

@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
@aquila wrote:I have a problem with anything Textusa writes because the blog clearly states that it believes in the swinging theory which comes without a shred of proof. Everything else on the blog has to fit around the swinging theory claim.

Then there are the black hats, white hats, see previous blogs, using 500 words when 50 will do in order to make things clear to as many people as possible, the diagrams, the sisterhood, the 'we shall not be publishing' as if their publication is of grave significance and you have my opinion of Textusa's blog.

Textusa's blog seems a lot of convoluted nonsense to me. The only continuity in it is the declaration of swinging.

Just my opinion.
Well, each to their own - but there is indication of swinging.  If not, why did the PJ search for swinging* when they first got hold of the computers - (Murats/ Sergei Malinka's etc) - what led them to do that?
I think that Textusa has argued very convincingly a number of times that a number of the other guests ( there were 60 there that week) were involved in the cover up. She has shown how Murat's involvement was planned and did not happen by chance - she has shown how guests such as  Carpenter and others helped in the 'coverup' with the aid of their statements.
Here on this forum we have often discussed how TAPAS9  appeared to know other guests out of the 60 present - they didnt just meet each other at the Ocean Club. 60 guests including some high status people. 
There is a great deal to indicate a swinging party that week - or adult lifestyle party that week. Textusa has shown how there were an unnatural amount of extra workers brought in to the Ocean Club in terms of nannies for an out of season week. Textusa has shown how the OC are implicated in the cover up. She has shown how the big round table was a fake and that the TAPAS meals in the evening snever existed but the booking sheets were conjured up...
Whether you believe it was a party of swingers or not she has convincingly managed to show that both guests and OC were involved in the cover up.
I do find it really odd the amount of criticism that gets thrown at Textusa - if you really dont agree and think it nonsense then why come on the thread to comment? Why noty leave it to those of us that can see the point?  I dont contribute to threads that I think are nonsense such as the drowning thread - I dont feel the need to go on there and criticize - how negative it is when people just want to criticise others.

Do you think people like Textusa are spending hours and hours going through statements and files just to spout nonsense or to mislead? If you are so frustated by her posts then why waste your valuable time even commenting? Sorry - i Just cant understand those that want to be so negative about people who are trying to find the truth. Is that your contribution to helping find the truth about Madeleine?

Tony spends hours going into details to explain his thoughts and theories - he makes valuable contributions and often gets similar negative feedback... what really is in the minds of those who seek to critice others' theories but rarely contribute themselves?  Someone please explain that to me?
I do believe that there is a lot of merit in the swinging theory and local gossip  has it that the Tapas 9 were part of a swinging group .  But it is not enough in my opinion to warrant the massive cover up and swinging per se did not kill Maddie.  That is where I disagree with Textusa.. I believe that there were also paedophiles in the group and it was this peado activity that led to Maddie's demise..

Strange that the Ocean Club advertises an ADULT pool as distinct from the two swimming pools on offer.
When a resort advertises an adult pool it simply means it's deep for children and there is a baby pool available doesn't it? or am I too naiive?
That is what I naively thought too but Textusa explained it otherwise and appears to have local knowledge that the ''adult'' pool was used for adult activities once the children were safely ensconced in the crèche. .You hardly think that the group were playing tennis all day every day

http://luzoceanclub.com/facilities/
You mean to tell me that the adults were romping about in the adult pool in the broad light of day?  Now there's a novelty!  Must be quite a few voyeurs in the vicinity hiding in the palms mit infrared bins.  big grin

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by aquila on 10.05.15 19:45

@Verdi wrote:aquila today @ 7:05 pm

I agree with you aquila, not my scene but who cares who is shagging who, they could be swinging from the trees for all I care.  Seems a rather elaborate plan just to have it off with the neighbour, even if it was the case, why would anyone in their right mind take the kids along - or can the definition 'swinger' include other than consenting adults?  I no speak'er the lingo.

As for the tedious ongoing theory about round tables, what is that supposed to prove - that the Tapas lot never dined at the Tapas restaurant?  Now I'm really done in, the Tapas9 are no more.  What are we to call them if not the Tapas9, swing-along-aJez or howz about not the nights of the round table?

Perhaps the theories might have some credibility if they were more credible?
I think we can call it the ice bucket challenge for swingers. Unheated adult pool for men who can overcome the effects of cold water and maintain their ardour whilst being overlooked by the many holiday makers who have an apartment with a pool view.

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 10.05.15 19:49

@Joss wrote:
@cloak'ndagger wrote:I found this somewhat easier to get my head around ,Textusa debunked

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/textusa-irrefutable-proof/

And for the non techie people like myself this is even easier

http://nottextusa.blogspot.ie/2015/04/mad-cow-disease.html
Each to their own i guess.
1.  Cursory glance appears to be a load of cobblers.

2.  No need to be downright abusive, it's not clever.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 10.05.15 19:54

@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:aquila today @ 7:05 pm

I agree with you aquila, not my scene but who cares who is shagging who, they could be swinging from the trees for all I care.  Seems a rather elaborate plan just to have it off with the neighbour, even if it was the case, why would anyone in their right mind take the kids along - or can the definition 'swinger' include other than consenting adults?  I no speak'er the lingo.

As for the tedious ongoing theory about round tables, what is that supposed to prove - that the Tapas lot never dined at the Tapas restaurant?  Now I'm really done in, the Tapas9 are no more.  What are we to call them if not the Tapas9, swing-along-aJez or howz about not the nights of the round table?

Perhaps the theories might have some credibility if they were more credible?
I think we can call it the ice bucket challenge for swingers. Unheated adult pool for men who can overcome the effects of cold water and maintain their ardour whilst being overlooked by the many holiday makers who have an apartment with a pool view.
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Must be exhibitionists!

Thanks to god they didn't have a sea view.  If all that goes on in the Ocean Club pool heaven knows what they might get up to in the sea - the mind boggleth.

shark

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by aquila on 10.05.15 20:02

@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:aquila today @ 7:05 pm

I agree with you aquila, not my scene but who cares who is shagging who, they could be swinging from the trees for all I care.  Seems a rather elaborate plan just to have it off with the neighbour, even if it was the case, why would anyone in their right mind take the kids along - or can the definition 'swinger' include other than consenting adults?  I no speak'er the lingo.

As for the tedious ongoing theory about round tables, what is that supposed to prove - that the Tapas lot never dined at the Tapas restaurant?  Now I'm really done in, the Tapas9 are no more.  What are we to call them if not the Tapas9, swing-along-aJez or howz about not the nights of the round table?

Perhaps the theories might have some credibility if they were more credible?
I think we can call it the ice bucket challenge for swingers. Unheated adult pool for men who can overcome the effects of cold water and maintain their ardour whilst being overlooked by the many holiday makers who have an apartment with a pool view.
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Must be exhibitionists!

Thanks to god they didn't have a sea view.  If all that goes on in the Ocean Club pool heaven knows what they might get up to in the sea - the mind boggleth.

shark
Not a hot-tub in sight. Textusa needs to look into this tout de suite.

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by cloak'ndagger on 10.05.15 20:10

@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:aquila today @ 7:05 pm

I agree with you aquila, not my scene but who cares who is shagging who, they could be swinging from the trees for all I care.  Seems a rather elaborate plan just to have it off with the neighbour, even if it was the case, why would anyone in their right mind take the kids along - or can the definition 'swinger' include other than consenting adults?  I no speak'er the lingo.

As for the tedious ongoing theory about round tables, what is that supposed to prove - that the Tapas lot never dined at the Tapas restaurant?  Now I'm really done in, the Tapas9 are no more.  What are we to call them if not the Tapas9, swing-along-aJez or howz about not the nights of the round table?

Perhaps the theories might have some credibility if they were more credible?
I think we can call it the ice bucket challenge for swingers. Unheated adult pool for men who can overcome the effects of cold water and maintain their ardour whilst being overlooked by the many holiday makers who have an apartment with a pool view.
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Must be exhibitionists!

Thanks to god they didn't have a sea view.  If all that goes on in the Ocean Club pool heaven knows what they might get up to in the sea - the mind boggleth.

shark
Not a hot-tub in sight. Textusa needs to look into this tout de suite.
Apparently it is a hot tub.

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 118
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by aquila on 10.05.15 20:12

@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:aquila today @ 7:05 pm

I agree with you aquila, not my scene but who cares who is shagging who, they could be swinging from the trees for all I care.  Seems a rather elaborate plan just to have it off with the neighbour, even if it was the case, why would anyone in their right mind take the kids along - or can the definition 'swinger' include other than consenting adults?  I no speak'er the lingo.

As for the tedious ongoing theory about round tables, what is that supposed to prove - that the Tapas lot never dined at the Tapas restaurant?  Now I'm really done in, the Tapas9 are no more.  What are we to call them if not the Tapas9, swing-along-aJez or howz about not the nights of the round table?

Perhaps the theories might have some credibility if they were more credible?
I think we can call it the ice bucket challenge for swingers. Unheated adult pool for men who can overcome the effects of cold water and maintain their ardour whilst being overlooked by the many holiday makers who have an apartment with a pool view.
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Must be exhibitionists!

Thanks to god they didn't have a sea view.  If all that goes on in the Ocean Club pool heaven knows what they might get up to in the sea - the mind boggleth.

shark
Not a hot-tub in sight. Textusa needs to look into this tout de suite.
Apparently it is a hot tub.
Do explain.

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by cloak'ndagger on 10.05.15 21:08

@aquila wrote:
@cloak'ndagger wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:aquila today @ 7:05 pm

I agree with you aquila, not my scene but who cares who is shagging who, they could be swinging from the trees for all I care.  Seems a rather elaborate plan just to have it off with the neighbour, even if it was the case, why would anyone in their right mind take the kids along - or can the definition 'swinger' include other than consenting adults?  I no speak'er the lingo.

As for the tedious ongoing theory about round tables, what is that supposed to prove - that the Tapas lot never dined at the Tapas restaurant?  Now I'm really done in, the Tapas9 are no more.  What are we to call them if not the Tapas9, swing-along-aJez or howz about not the nights of the round table?

Perhaps the theories might have some credibility if they were more credible?
I think we can call it the ice bucket challenge for swingers. Unheated adult pool for men who can overcome the effects of cold water and maintain their ardour whilst being overlooked by the many holiday makers who have an apartment with a pool view.
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Must be exhibitionists!

Thanks to god they didn't have a sea view.  If all that goes on in the Ocean Club pool heaven knows what they might get up to in the sea - the mind boggleth.

shark
Not a hot-tub in sight. Textusa needs to look into this tout de suite.
Apparently it is a hot tub.
Do explain.
You would need to ask Textusa who has personal experience I believe smilie

cloak'ndagger

Posts : 118
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Guest on 11.05.15 0:43

@cloak'ndagger wrote:I found this somewhat easier to get my head around ,Textusa debunked

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/textusa-irrefutable-proof/

And for the non techie people like myself this is even easier

http://nottextusa.blogspot.ie/2015/04/mad-cow-disease.html

I wondered why my blog was getting dozens of hits from here, since I haven't posted on here for yonks.  I guess this is it.

I happen to like Textusa, as I have said in just about every post I have made about Textusa.  I have explained in "Textusa, definite proof" that although I do not subscribe to Textusa's theory, I have no problem in advertising someone who is digging up interesting things buried deep in the files.

Everyone is entitled to his/her theory.

For me, the point is that if everyone just chipped in with a little bit, we might advance the case.

So here's my contribution.  The adult pool is adult only so one can get away from everyone else's screaming kids, when one does not have screaming kids of one's own.  Personally, I need some down time when everything is just peace and quiet.  And yes, the adult pool is basically open-to-view, so not the best place for swinging.

But you're missing the indoor pool just to the north of the OC 24 hr reception.  Surely that should be swinging heaven?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Mo on 11.05.15 0:55

H
Elça Craig wrote:
@cloak'ndagger wrote:I found this somewhat easier to get my head around ,Textusa debunked

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/textusa-irrefutable-proof/

And for the non techie people like myself this is even easier

http://nottextusa.blogspot.ie/2015/04/mad-cow-disease.html

I wondered why my blog was getting dozens of hits from here, since I haven't posted on here for yonks.  I guess this is it.

I happen to like Textusa, as I have said in just about every post I have made about Textusa.  I have explained in "Textusa, definite proof" that although I do not subscribe to Textusa's theory, I have no problem in advertising someone who is digging up interesting things buried deep in the files.

Everyone is entitled to his/her theory.

For me, the point is that if everyone just chipped in with a little bit, we might advance the case.

So here's my contribution.  The adult pool is adult only so one can get away from everyone else's screaming kids, when one does not have screaming kids of one's own.  Personally, I need some down time when everything is just peace and quiet.  And yes, the adult pool is basically open-to-view, so not the best place for swinging.

But you're missing the indoor pool just to the north of the OC 24 hr reception.  Surely that should be swinging heaven?
This must be it!  I think you're right Elca.
Pool and Spa

Our 20 metre indoor pool is 1.2 metres deep – perfect for a safe and relaxing swim. A separate children’s pool makes the Ocean Club the ideal family swimming venue.
Kickstart your day with a refreshing early morning dip or relax and unwind with a Twilight Swim, the perfect end to a long day! Alternatively if you prefer something a little more energetic why not try our Aquafit classes for a great workout.
A session in our spa area will feel like heaven. Choose from a relaxing sauna, a revitalising steam room session or some quality reflective time in our spa bath.
Our swimming lesson programme includes group lessons for babies and children during term time, and one to one intensive lessons during school holidays. Non members are welcome and advanced booking is advised. Details available on request.
Please refer to our pool timetable for information on session times, children’s access times, and admissions policy.
*Changes to pool timetable:
Junior access has been extended from 6pm to 7pm during school holidays
Aquafit on a Friday will move to 12.15pm during school holidays

Pool Timetable

 Pool-Timetable-2015

Mo

Posts : 76
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-07-25
Age : 61
Location : Nottinghamshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by HelenMeg on 12.05.15 10:19

Wow!
They've been keeping this quiet!

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by plebgate on 12.05.15 10:31

The pool and spa area where anybody  would be able to see everything going on through the huge windows and glass door.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 12.05.15 12:14

If this spa pool is supposed to be a haven for swingers, why is there a kiddies pool as well as an adult pool?  I sincerely hope swingees don't take their children along to watch.

Anyway, with all that glass frontage must be a magnet for peeping toms and tomesses.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 12.05.15 12:19

Am I allowed to fly the flag here for l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com?  This blogger has written extensively on the subject of Madeleine McCann and always manages to hit the nail well and truly on the head.  Well worth the read.

Also has been accused by the usual suspects of being a hooded McFan.  For the life of me I can't see how such a bizarre theory can be deduced but still, I guess it's much the same as the McCanns themselves, in the absence of a plausible explanation - invention is the mother of necessity!

Don't bite my head off, I think the l-azzeri is worthy of a good plug even if mentioned a thousand times before.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by plebgate on 12.05.15 12:22

IMO things which make sense deserve to be repeated, such as lazz's blogs. Mr Mrs

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by macdonut on 12.05.15 12:55

@Mo wrote:H


This must be it!  I think you're right Elca.
Pool and Spa

Our 20 metre indoor pool is 1.2 metres deep – perfect for a safe and relaxing swim. A separate children’s pool makes the Ocean Club the ideal family swimming venue.
Kickstart your day with a refreshing early morning dip or relax and unwind with a Twilight Swim, the perfect end to a long day! Alternatively if you prefer something a little more energetic why not try our Aquafit classes for a great workout.
A session in our spa area will feel like heaven. Choose from a relaxing sauna, a revitalising steam room session or some quality reflective time in our spa bath.
Our swimming lesson programme includes group lessons for babies and children during term time, and one to one intensive lessons during school holidays. Non members are welcome and advanced booking is advised. Details available on request.
Please refer to our pool timetable for information on session times, children’s access times, and admissions policy.
*Changes to pool timetable:
Junior access has been extended from 6pm to 7pm during school holidays
Aquafit on a Friday will move to 12.15pm during school holidays

Pool Timetable



 Pool-Timetable-2015
This is an Ocean Club in Northumberland!

macdonut

Posts : 34
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 12.05.15 15:12

@plebgate wrote:IMO things which make sense deserve to be repeated, such as lazz's blogs. Mr Mrs
I'm glad you agree, I was expecting to bombarded with reminders that 'it's all been said before'.

On which subject, a number of times I see across the web lately, hints that a particular subject has been done to death so to speak and is not to be repeated.  Bit of an annoyance if you happen to have missed previous discussion or don't know where to find it.  Doesn't hurt to post a link or at least some indication as to where previous discussion has taken place does it?  I notice TB is always very obliging in his respect.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 12.05.15 15:36

@macdonut wrote:
@Mo wrote:H


This must be it!  I think you're right Elca.
Pool and Spa

Our 20 metre indoor pool is 1.2 metres deep – perfect for a safe and relaxing swim. A separate children’s pool makes the Ocean Club the ideal family swimming venue.
Kickstart your day with a refreshing early morning dip or relax and unwind with a Twilight Swim, the perfect end to a long day! Alternatively if you prefer something a little more energetic why not try our Aquafit classes for a great workout.
A session in our spa area will feel like heaven. Choose from a relaxing sauna, a revitalising steam room session or some quality reflective time in our spa bath.
Our swimming lesson programme includes group lessons for babies and children during term time, and one to one intensive lessons during school holidays. Non members are welcome and advanced booking is advised. Details available on request.
Please refer to our pool timetable for information on session times, children’s access times, and admissions policy.
*Changes to pool timetable:
Junior access has been extended from 6pm to 7pm during school holidays
Aquafit on a Friday will move to 12.15pm during school holidays

Pool Timetable





 Pool-Timetable-2015
This is an Ocean Club in Northumberland!
A-ha!  So it is Butlins afterall!  exalt

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by plebgate on 12.05.15 15:43

@Verdi wrote:
@plebgate wrote:IMO things which make sense deserve to be repeated, such as lazz's blogs. Mr Mrs
I'm glad you agree, I was expecting to bombarded with reminders that 'it's all been said before'.

On which subject, a number of times I see across the web lately, hints that a particular subject has been done to death so to speak and is not to be repeated.  Bit of an annoyance if you happen to have missed previous discussion or don't know where to find it.  Doesn't hurt to post a link or at least some indication as to where previous discussion has taken place does it?  I notice TB is always very obliging in his respect.
As I said, if people are talking sensibly why would there be any objection - as to links to past forums there are search engines and there's a search engine on this site too.  Some posters don't always have time to go hunting for links but as several posters have stated that some topics have been done to death it should be quite easy to find the links on the net.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by j.rob on 12.05.15 18:25

Sorry, what a load of tosh. An unheated swimming pool in April/early May would hardly be conducive to lustful fancy.


-------




big grin

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 12.05.15 19:40

@plebgate wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@plebgate wrote:IMO things which make sense deserve to be repeated, such as lazz's blogs. Mr Mrs
I'm glad you agree, I was expecting to bombarded with reminders that 'it's all been said before'.

On which subject, a number of times I see across the web lately, hints that a particular subject has been done to death so to speak and is not to be repeated.  Bit of an annoyance if you happen to have missed previous discussion or don't know where to find it.  Doesn't hurt to post a link or at least some indication as to where previous discussion has taken place does it?  I notice TB is always very obliging in his respect.
As I said, if people are talking sensibly why would there be any objection - as to links to past forums there are search engines and there's a search engine on this site too.  Some posters don't always have time to go hunting for links but as several posters have stated that some topics have been done to death it should be quite easy to find the links on the net.
Was that a very subtle rap across the knuckles?  If so I should just like to say that I for one don't have the time, inclination nor patience to spend hours searching for past discussions, even though I might be interested to read.  Besides it's not always as straightforward as you suggest, I have the attention span of a peanut when it comes to a subject that's not within the realms of my life on earth.


It doesn't hurt for anyone to post a link to a subject they claim to have written about extensively but if it's an inconvenience so be it, I (and maybe others) will have to remain in ignorance and ask again to be forgiven if issues are raised that have already been exhausted in the past.  It's also worth considering newcomers to the case, I'm sure they would welcome a friendly obliging forum rather than a closed shop that resents outsiders asking questions or being too familiar, or if not a member, an informative venue that links to past topics.  I know many of you are old hands known to each other over the years but surely there's no need to be hostile towards strangers - isn't there always room for more?


If your comment wasn't a mild reprimand then I apologize for getting snotty.  I meant no offense by my original post, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by j.rob on 12.05.15 19:48

While it is possible that there were activities such as swinging going on that week, I do not that that can possibly account for the complexity and extent of the cover-up and establishment support. Has to be far more than that.

-------

Snipped from post above:

"On which subject, a number of times I see across the web lately, hints that a particular subject has been done to death so to speak and is not to be repeated."


------


I find that often when someone says a subject has been 'done to death' it is because they wish discussion to stop on that particular subject. Sometimes it is not true that a subject has been 'done to death'.

In any event, the fact that there is so little consensus about what happened that week and why appears to suggest that every subject is still very much open for discussion.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 228
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 12.05.15 19:58

@j.rob wrote:While it is possible that there were activities such as swinging going on that week, I do not that that can possibly account for the complexity and extent of the cover-up and establishment support. Has to be far more than that.

-------

On which subject, a number of times I see across the web lately, hints that a particular subject has been done to death so to speak and is not to be repeated.


I find that often when someone says a subject has been 'done to death' it is because they wish discussion to stop on that particular subject. Sometimes it is not true that a subject has been 'done to death'.

In any event, the fact that there is so little consensus about what happened that week and why appears to suggest that every subject is still very much open for discussion.
From experience I quite agree that certain subjects are considered taboo for one reason or another.  There is always room for further discussion on any subject, more so when fresh blood is introduced to throw in a new angle - fortunately we are all different so all see things differently.  Even the police work as a team, providing there isn't a specific hidden agenda and someone isn't pulling the strings.

Indeed there must be a very very serious reason for this level of protection and it's not swing-ging.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2186
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by plebgate on 12.05.15 21:18

@Verdi wrote:
@plebgate wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@plebgate wrote:IMO things which make sense deserve to be repeated, such as lazz's blogs. Mr Mrs
I'm glad you agree, I was expecting to bombarded with reminders that 'it's all been said before'.

On which subject, a number of times I see across the web lately, hints that a particular subject has been done to death so to speak and is not to be repeated.  Bit of an annoyance if you happen to have missed previous discussion or don't know where to find it.  Doesn't hurt to post a link or at least some indication as to where previous discussion has taken place does it?  I notice TB is always very obliging in his respect.
As I said, if people are talking sensibly why would there be any objection - as to links to past forums there are search engines and there's a search engine on this site too.  Some posters don't always have time to go hunting for links but as several posters have stated that some topics have been done to death it should be quite easy to find the links on the net.
Was that a very subtle rap across the knuckles?  If so I should just like to say that I for one don't have the time, inclination nor patience to spend hours searching for past discussions, even though I might be interested to read.  Besides it's not always as straightforward as you suggest, I have the attention span of a peanut when it comes to a subject that's not within the realms of my life on earth.


It doesn't hurt for anyone to post a link to a subject they claim to have written about extensively but if it's an inconvenience so be it, I (and maybe others) will have to remain in ignorance and ask again to be forgiven if issues are raised that have already been exhausted in the past.  It's also worth considering newcomers to the case, I'm sure they would welcome a friendly obliging forum rather than a closed shop that resents outsiders asking questions or being too familiar, or if not a member, an informative venue that links to past topics.  I know many of you are old hands known to each other over the years but surely there's no need to be hostile towards strangers - isn't there always room for more?


If your comment wasn't a mild reprimand then I apologize for getting snotty.  I meant no offense by my original post, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.
Apology accepted as I am not in a position to reprimand anyone on the forum, I merely answered your post giving my opinion - as I felt you were replying to my previous post.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by aquila on 12.05.15 21:21

Sometimes there are posters on this forum who delight in posting outrageous stuff and call it 'purporting a theory'.

Sometimes there are posters on this forum who collect in groups to smooth the way to do the above.

Sometimes these people call the members of this forum 'unwelcoming', 'closed minded' and everything ought to be open to discussion.

Sometimes I, and many other people who have been on the forum far longer than myself can see this.

I have seen posters come and go, and I still class myself as a relative newcomer to the forum.

This forum is always open to new ideas but there aren't any from j.rob...just wild stabs in the dark that discredit the forum at a time when it is obvious the media and other entities are taking an extra special look at things.

I appreciated Blue Bag's post today about sticks.

When a poster such as lj raises an objection please take note that it's the correct objection and done for the right reasons and in the right spirit.

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum