The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 31.05.15 22:07

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:Verdi,

TextUSA's blog is hard going sometimes, so your confusion can be forgiven.

TextUSA considers that EM was contacted by MW/OC to help out in a 'situation' they found themselves in. Presumably MW/OC felt they had to help for whatever reason. This call to EM was picked up by the SY/PJ and was the trigger for the re-opening of the Portuguese investigation (according to Portuguese press).

TextUSA considers that EM had keys to the water treatment plant, and was asked to open it at circa 4am Friday 4th May, so that MBM could be temporarily stored there.

The parts highlighted in bold above are news to me, so I am looking for clarification too.
Think I'll take a rain check on this one, at least until further clarification be forthcoming - if ever.  smilie

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 31.05.15 23:41

I think it might be possible for dogs to find smell under water . When the small girl from Wales went missing , we were shown pictures of  boat skimming through water and it was assumed they must be able to smell in that situation ,yes I was surprised too joyce 1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 31.05.15 23:47

@joyce1938 wrote:I think it might be possible for dogs to find smell under water . When the small girl from Wales went missing , we were shown pictures of  boat skimming through water and it was assumed they must be able to smell in that situation ,yes I was surprised too joyce 1938
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30431322

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.06.15 4:32

@Verdi wrote:

TextUSA considers that EM was contacted by MW/OC to help out in a 'situation' they found themselves in. Presumably MW/OC felt they had to help for whatever reason. This call to EM was picked up by the SY/PJ and was the trigger for the re-opening of the Portuguese investigation (according to Portuguese press).

TextUSA considers that EM had keys to the water treatment plant, and was asked to open it at circa 4am Friday 4th May, so that MBM could be temporarily stored there.

The parts highlighted in bold above are news to me, so I am looking for clarification too.
Think I'll take a rain check on this one, at least until further clarification be forthcoming - if ever.  smilie
Me too Verdi, smilie

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.06.15 4:49

@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:If someone could clarify that EM was custodian of a key to the water treatment plant please, because i couldn't find anything official that states that? TIA.
Now I'm really confused  eyebrows  can't see where the water treatment plant idea comes from.  I said I'm trying to avoid wild theorizing, this seems to be about as wild as it can get.  I'm quite prepared to consider RM as complicit in this tangled web of deceit but there are limits surely?  The only possibility I see here is a dead patsy to justify the prolonged existence of Operation Grange, other than that zilch!

Maybe I should have another bash at reading Textusa's blog - will all be revealed or shall I save myself from further mental torture?
I think it was because EM was an employee at OC and had a drug habit, and had been accused of burglaries to support his habit, from what i have read in MSM.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.06.15 6:38

@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Me too Verdi, smilie
I can't for the life of me understand why Textusa is taken seriously. Imo there's little to choose between the misinformation of TM and Textusa. 

Of course you're going to hit a few nails on the head over a period of 8 years but that does not mean that Textusa has any idea where the body was buried. Or much of an idea altogether. Seems to have dropped the swinging. The timeline alone that evening does not allow for the events. 
Imo it's likely that only O'Brien and JT might have known when the body was moved, they seem to have done a great many things for TM. 

This last effort is a bunch of misinformation. Cadaverine is not an oily substance it's a gas, contact is not necessary for dogs to smel it. Think of it as a perfume or a room spray. Think of a spray from a skunk will not have to touch the items that will absorb the scent such as textiles. 

Textusa doesn't take the 14 messages on the 2nd in consideration and leaves out much other evidence. Now it's right back to the apologists panic of hiding the body, having just discovered it. Errm - why the panic? Not leaving till Saturday, the 10.00 p.m. deadline was set by the alleged participants, so in  effect there was no deadline to worry about. 

They had close on two days, not two hours, 'they' could decide when to raise the alarm.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.06.15 8:49

I did actually find something on EM that he was in fact employed at a Water Treatment plant in Lagos. So take it FWIW i guess, and probably why Textusa included it in her theory.

Monteiro had worked at the Ocean Club holiday complex where the McCanns stayed but was sacked a year before Madeleine went missing. He was employed at a water treatment plant in nearby Lagos when Madeleine disappeared but was off work sick for two months following the incident.
The Portuguese investigation is focused on tracing Monteiro’s movements during those two months and police say they have kept Scotland Yard fully informed of developments.
http://www.anorak.co.uk/391611/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-black-euclides-monteiro-is-a-brown-moroccan-and-other-facts.html/

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.06.15 10:08

Q
@Joss wrote:I did actually find something on EM that he was in fact employed at a Water Treatment plant in Lagos. So take it FWIW i guess, and probably why Textusa included it in her theory.

Monteiro had worked at the Ocean Club holiday complex where the McCanns stayed but was sacked a year before Madeleine went missing. He was employed at a water treatment plant in nearby Lagos when Madeleine disappeared but was off work sick for two months following the incident.
The Portuguese investigation is focused on tracing Monteiro’s movements during those two months and police say they have kept Scotland Yard fully informed of developments.
http://www.anorak.co.uk/391611/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-black-euclides-monteiro-is-a-brown-moroccan-and-other-facts.html/
But if he was off  sick he could not keep an eye on the body, bit risky imo. 

Perhaps EM is the ideal patsy, being dead. 

Again, there was no deadline of 10 pm. So the whole thing falls down on that alone  imo. 

Not that it will stop more weekly revelations from Textusa. Ex Africa semper aliquid novi...

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 01.06.15 10:23

Joyce1938       Thank you nina for excellent find for dogs smelling above water line . Hope more will look at this .

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.06.15 10:32

@tigger wrote:Q
@Joss wrote:I did actually find something on EM that he was in fact employed at a Water Treatment plant in Lagos. So take it FWIW i guess, and probably why Textusa included it in her theory.

Again, there was no deadline of 10 pm. So the whole thing falls down on that alone  imo. 

Not that it will stop more weekly revelations from Textusa. Ex Africa semper aliquid novi...
Hi Tigger, Yeah, i just was interested to know if EM had ever worked in a treatment plant because i had not heard that before, and couldn't find anything about it yesterday, but earlier today i did find Anorak's article, which confirmed EM had in fact worked in a treatment plant in Lagos so i found the answer to my question.
And i'm not sure if i would go with Tex's theory, but it is another theory in this convoluted case.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.06.15 13:04

@Joss wrote:

Hi Tigger, Yeah, i just was interested to know if EM had ever worked in a treatment plant because i had not heard that before, and couldn't find anything about it yesterday, but earlier today i did find Anorak's article, which confirmed EM had in fact worked in a treatment plant in Lagos so i found the answer to my question.
And i'm not sure if i would go with Tex's theory, but it is another theory in this convoluted case.
I just think that we're never going to know exactly what happened to the body and how it was done. Whereas there are so many aspects of the case that can be deduced from the evidence and the involuntary revelations of the inimitable Philomena.  

Btw. I love your signature. roses

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 01.06.15 14:23

Ref: nuclear energy report.
It is becoming abundantly clear that the Establishment cannot be trusted with what they are espousing to the public any more,just look at the way certain whistle blowers have been treated by the Governments throughout the world, Julian Assange, David Kelly,child abuse forty to fifty years,eg!?
Imagine the cost implications if it was proven that Nuclear Energy supply companies were responsible for causing illness to the general public?
It is sublimely obvious that the Government of the day assisted Mr & Mrs McCann in trying to find their missing daughter Madeleine,perhaps favours were called in,what we know for certain is,obfuscation and mis/dis information tactics were used to avoid the Truth being exposed?
------

I think one of the features of this case is that quite a few of the 'players' have dirt they can dish on each other. 
"Experts" can make very good money indeed by toeing a certain line. I have experienced myself the enormous lengths that 'medical expert witnesses' will go to in order to deny something or cover up something. 

IF, for instance Gerry McCann had been instrumental in covering up or denying health risks from nuclear power stations then that might be a reason for keeping him sweet. Covering up the death of one child is considerably less harmful for the state than compensating families for illness or even death due to the health risks of nuclear power stations. Presumably children and pregnant women would be at particular risk in this regard? Perhaps there had been some findings that could seriously threaten the nuclear agenda and a lid had been put on them? 

And this was all happening at a time when the Government were keen to heavily push the nuclear energy agenda. 

I also think there is a child abuse aspect to this. So many red flags in this direction. This again might be a reason for a high level cover up to avoid a scandal about paedophile rings in the healthcare field/medical profession, for instance. There are huge red flags around David Payne, imo. I would also be suspicious of his close male friends as birds of a feather tend to stick together.

Swinging cannot possibly account for the high level of protection and cover-up in my opinion. 

Gerry (what ever other sexual inclinations he had) I think probably had his eye on the busty quiz mistress/aerobics instructor and I would imagine there was some fairly bawdy banter around this among the tapas males. Throw into the pot a bunch of alpha males, loads of booze and the busty flirtatious quiz mistress and you have a potential for fireworks.  

This could have lead to the row that Kate and Gerry had. Kate may have ended up feeling humiliated and weighed down with three young children while Gerry was busy strutting his stuff and inviting the aerobics instructor to join him at dinner. If this is true, I would imagine that the other Tapas males would be sniggering at Gerry's audacity. Leaving Kate seething with jealousy and humiliation.

Didn't Kate even say that if she had bigger breasts people would be more sympathetic? What an extraordinary thing to say.

And remember the airport bus video with Gerry skulking in the corner like an angry bear, completely ignoring Madeleine who is sitting next to him and saying: "F*** off, I'm not here to enjoy myself,"  right in front of his wife and three young children and everyone else's children? Not exactly playing the role of the doting father.

Perhaps the aerobics instructor put a little more spring into his step that week which did not pass unnoticed.

According to Najoua's statement she was invited to join the McCann party after the quiz ended at the Tapas at 9.30pm on Tuesday evening and stayed there for around 20 minutes. 

Assuming this is true (and surely this would be quite easy to get confirmation of?) then this could possibly be the night of the infamous 'tiff' which Kate claims was on Wednesday. And of course it could possibly tie in with the prolonged episode of crying that neighbour Mrs Fenn heard coming from apartment 5A on Tuesday evening from 10.30pm until 11.45pm. 

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id156.html

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.06.15 15:21

In general I think it's safer not to try and incorporate anything volunteered by the McCanns in the way of extra information. 

That information only has any real use as a red flag that story/excuse has to cover something else. 

So the whole story of the quiz night and the spat tells us there was something else going that needed to be hidden by this extra and otherwise pointless  information. 

That is explanations are given before the questions were asked. Imo the crying episode comes under that heading.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 01.06.15 16:19

@tigger wrote:In general I think it's safer not to try and incorporate anything volunteered by the McCanns in the way of extra information. 

That information only has any real use as a red flag that story/excuse has to cover something else. 

So the whole story of the quiz night and the spat tells us there was something else going that needed to be hidden by this extra and otherwise pointless  information. 

That is explanations are given before the questions were asked. Imo the crying episode comes under that heading.

Oh I agree that everything that the McCanns say should be viewed with suspicion. But I think they sometimes downplay the importance of things.

There is no mention of the quiz night in Kate's book. And as far as I can tell none of the Tapas lot mention it

-----------

Snipped from PJ files link below: 

[size=10]Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis[/size]
Thursday August 14 2008

Najoua Chekaya arrived in Portugal on March 2007, recruited in England to work for Mark Warner, according to her statement to the PJ, in May 2007. Just a curiosity, the translator was Robert Murat. She described her daily working routine, as an aerobics instructor and said that when she arrived at Ocean Club, she was asked also to perform a "Quiz Game", at night (09:00 pm), at the Tapas Bar, twice a week – every Sunday and Tuesday.

On May 1, 2007, after the "Quiz" was finished, Najoua was invited by Gerry McCann to sit at their table, to have a drink. She was there for 15/20 minutes, between 9.30 and 9:50 pm. There was just casual talk and she doesn't know if Madeleine's mother was at the table or not.

During that period of time, nobody left the table, but there was an empty chair. Who has been sitting at that chair, Najoua didn't know.

--------

So is this true or not? Interesting that the translator was Robert Murat!

ETA: There is/was a quiz night at Chaplins on Tuesday (seasonal).

http://www.luz-info.com/barsprint2012.pdf

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 01.06.15 16:21

@tigger wrote:
@Joss wrote:

I just think that we're never going to know exactly what happened to the body and how it was done. Whereas there are so many aspects of the case that can be deduced from the evidence and the involuntary revelations of the inimitable Philomena.  

Btw. I love your signature. roses
I agree tigger, we will never know unless the perpetrator/s outright confess, which will never happen either.

Thanks for the compliment on my sig. smilie

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 01.06.15 16:53

B
@j.rob wrote:
@tigger wrote:In general I think it's safer not to try and incorporate anything volunteered by the McCanns in the way of extra information. 

Oh I agree that everything that the McCanns say should be viewed with suspicion. But I think they sometimes downplay the importance of things.

There is no mention of the quiz night in Kate's book. And as far as I can tell none of the Tapas lot mention it

-----------

Snipped from PJ files link below: 

[size=10]Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis[/size]
Thursday August 14 2008

Najoua Chekaya arrived in Portugal on March 2007, recruited in England to work for Mark Warner, according to her statement to the PJ, in May 2007. Just a curiosity, the translator was Robert Murat. She described her daily working routine, as an aerobics instructor and said that when she arrived at Ocean Club, she was asked also to perform a "Quiz Game", at night (09:00 pm), at the Tapas Bar, twice a week – every Sunday and Tuesday.

On May 1, 2007, after the "Quiz" was finished, Najoua was invited by Gerry McCann to sit at their table, to have a drink. She was there for 15/20 minutes, between 9.30 and 9:50 pm. There was just casual talk and she doesn't know if Madeleine's mother was at the table or not.

During that period of time, nobody left the table, but there was an empty chair. Who has been sitting at that chair, Najoua didn't know.

--------

So is this true or not? Interesting that the translator was Robert Murat!
I have my suspicions about that quiz, it's much more likely that it was at Chaplin's in PdL more or less during Happy Hour. 
I hadn't checked the book on the quiz and yes, in the rogs not a whisper about a quiz, even when ROB is nattering on about the 1st being the night they were al together and Kate states clearly in the book he wasn't there. 
Makes no sense to have a quiz in Tapas Bar imo when there are three different sittings starting at 7.15. Plus that children came along with the early guests.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 01.06.15 18:06

Maybe they were at Kellys Bar and/or Chaplins which both also have quiz nights I do believe? 

Chaplins quiz night Tuesday 10pm. 

Kellys quiz night Monday and Friday 10pm.

http://www.algarveluzbay.com/nightlife-music-and-bars/

More on Kellys Bar and suggestions that the McCanns could have gone there that week.

http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/kellys-in-pdl-mccanns-neglect.html

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22451-kellys-bar

News story in Independent which states that the McCanns allegedly visited Kellys Bar that week. And also includes an interview with Mary, the manager of Kellys bar in which she is quoted as saying:
"They could have brought their children with them to Chaplins or where ever else they wanted to go." Which appears to suggest that the McCanns also could have gone to Chaplins that week.

In any event, locals are highly critical of the McCanns, whether or not the checking story is true. 

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/mystery-remains-why-was-she-left-alone-26441941.html

Wow! Poster jd16 (on 31st December at 1.02) with info that I had never seen before on the Smiths and their contacts/connections. Plus more on Kellys Bar. And the Symington connections. ETA: not really about the Smiths' connections but about other links and connections. Golf seems to be an important  feature. 

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22451p15-kellys-bar

-------

Interesting that Detective Amaral has photos of both Chaplins and Kellys in his book. Although of course Kellys is relevant to the investigation as it is where the Smith family say they were having a drink before leaving and passing a man carrying a child that night at around 10pm. 

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/TAPAS_BAR.htm

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.06.15 22:52

@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:If someone could clarify that EM was custodian of a key to the water treatment plant please, because i couldn't find anything official that states that? TIA.
Now I'm really confused  eyebrows  can't see where the water treatment plant idea comes from.  I said I'm trying to avoid wild theorizing, this seems to be about as wild as it can get.  I'm quite prepared to consider RM as complicit in this tangled web of deceit but there are limits surely?  The only possibility I see here is a dead patsy to justify the prolonged existence of Operation Grange, other than that zilch!

Maybe I should have another bash at reading Textusa's blog - will all be revealed or shall I save myself from further mental torture?
I think it was because EM was an employee at OC and had a drug habit, and had been accused of burglaries to support his habit, from what i have read in MSM.
So, if at some stage of your life you worked at the Ocean Club; you are dead;  a junkie;  brown/white/black/yellow or howz about green?;  a thief;  a burburburburglar;  then your are an obvious suspect in the disappearance of a child, where there is absolutely no evidence of forced entry;  burglary;  skin colour;  abduction;  drug dealing? 

In fact the only tangible connection is 'dead' and that's thanks to Eddie and Keela the wonder dogs.

Another theory bites the dust.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 18.09.15 10:45

Superb post by Textusa today.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/truth.html#more

Oh yes, wait for it -- ridicule scorn ridicule scorn ............  lol big grin

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.09.15 11:16

@HelenMeg wrote:Superb post by Textusa today.

I gave up halfway through HelenMeg. I did try to read it but it's so hellbent on proving the swinging theory - it doesn't start off that way though does it winkwink It begins with Jenny Murat and setting out her stall.

I'm sorry but for me Textusa may as well work for TM.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.09.15 12:03

@HelenMeg wrote:Superb post by Textusa today.

Helemeg,  no doubt Textusa prides herself on her prosaic prowess and her ardent followers appreciate her in depth analysis but frankly, apart from not having the time nor inclination to wade through her every word, I still haven't a clue what she's on about - seriously!  I'm not mocking Textusa like that foul mouthed creature that has nothing better to occupy it's time than pulling apart her (and heaven knows who else) every word and theory without due consideration, I just wish she would condense her work into a more readable format.  It's like trying to wade through 'War and Peace'.

Having said that, one thing I notice she has mentioned more than once - the big round table!  I wouldn't have picked up on the T9 (should that be K9?) seated at a table large enough to accommodate the whole group if it hadn't been for Textusa.  In all my travels, I've never ever come across an eatery with a stuffing great table in it's midst*, excepting trestles used for such as Medieval banqueting - a different matter altogether.  It does seem rather odd!  Normally in such venues tables, be they square or round, seat four or at a push five;  not good for the general ambiance to have the restaurant cluttered by a ten seater + they were never there as an entire group were they!?!

ETA:  *Should have stressed in tourist destinations - not the Paris Hilton!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 18.09.15 13:04

Buried in Textusa's much over-extended, allusive and tangential prose are several interesting and worthwhile nuggets.  It is more than that she doesn't know how to precis her ideas to make them punchier and more effective, it is that I don't think she can. Her mind must elaborate and swing off (sorry) to this peripheral point or that, and the structure of her argument and the force of her ideas are lost.

The wanderiness verges of the pathological. If you imagine a person talking about the case in that way, it certainly would be. This is not meant to be an insult BTW. I do feel there is a cog missing somewhere and it is a shame. Someone further up the post describes her mentioning the big round table... an interesting point... but it is lost in a welter of verbiage, which often appears to me to be merely self-indulgent. 'See what a long and really trickily involved piece I have written. Can you keep up with me?'

A lot of her readers feel this style of writing to be brilliant, nonetheless.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

textusa post

Post by willowthewisp on 18.09.15 13:40

Hi comperedna, Verdi,
I managed to read the post and it takes some working out!
The main jist of the article I think is that, there has been that much deception involved by obscure persons, that the Tapas 9 have become the main focus to concentrate on, that little thought has been given to the Mark Warner, Ocean Club, Government representatives collusion to give credit to the Tapas 9 statements to divert attention from any possible involvement to the Crimes that have been committed?
That their involvement in the case is to divert attention from the Company as assisting to the missing Madeleine McCann/Abducted, that once they had begun to tell porkies it has imploded to the extent we are at today 8 1/2 years later, scratching our heads, what's next?
Archive or go for the TRUTH!!!

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 18.09.15 14:14

I always thought Textusa was a man

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.09.15 15:08

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi comparedna ,verdi,
I managed to read the post and it takes some working out!
The main jist of the article I think is that, there has been that much deception involved by obscure persons, that the Tapas 9 have become the main focus to concentrate on, that little thought has been given to the Mark Warner, Ocean Club, Government representatives collusion to give credit to the Tapas 9 statements to divert attention from any possible involvement to the Crimes that have been committed?
That there involvement in the case is to divert attention from the Company as assisting to the missing Madeleine McCann/Abducted, that once they had begun to tell porkies it has imploded to the extent we are at today 8 1/2 years later,scratching our heads what's next?
Archive or go for the TRUTH!!!
Thank you for that precis willowthewisp, very helpful - see it can be done!

Thankfully her ramblings, assuming you to be correct, don't generally apply - at least not unanimously on this forum.  Many a question hangs over the heads of many a character in the soap opera cast that lurk on the periphery, the guv'ners, researchers and other members here are a never ending source of curios relevant to the case.

Bravo I say!

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum