The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by j.rob on 13.05.15 18:20

This forum is always open to new ideas but there aren't any from j.rob...just wild stabs in the dark that discredit the forum at a time when it is obvious the media and other entities are taking an extra special look at things.

---

I know I shouldn't respond because clearly you still are swiping because I called you a silly cow. You and bluebags constant attacks are incredibly tiresome and childish.

But my theories are not sillier than anyone else's and certainly not sillier than the idea that Madeleine was abducted by a random stranger. If the thread is derailed it is because you continue to attack other posters. Leaving children alone unattended in an apartment exposes them to risk and the risk of falling into a pool and drowning is higher than the risk of abduction, statistically speaking. It is a much more common accident, if that is indeed what happened as Amaral suggests it was an accident. So I wanted to explore what kind of accident.

I have long maintained that the whole escape in a giant media hoax which again is perfectly feasible. 

And I think something went wrong that week otherwise why would both Gerry and Murat speak of a disaster or a giant c***-*p. So whether that *something* was an accident or abuse or even both. 

And we know that there are high level paedophile rings that have historically been protected as it is all coming out in the press now. People that would do that are total perverts and who knows what else they get up to? I dread to think.

Edited to add: I am amazed that I personally have never seen it discussed that ONE of the most obvious dangers that the McCann children were exposed to when left alone every night in the apartment was the danger of stumbling out of the apartment trying to find their parents and falling into an unfenced pool. It's such an obvious health and safety risk. Much more likely than abduction.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 13.05.15 19:13

@j.rob wrote:
Edited to add: I am amazed that I personally have never seen it discussed that ONE of the most obvious dangers that the McCann children were exposed to when left alone every night in the apartment was the danger of stumbling out of the apartment trying to find their parents and falling into an unfenced pool. It's such an obvious health and safety risk. Much more likely than abduction.

Anyone wasn't sure should be now.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 13.05.15 19:31

@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

As I said before: not long now.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 13.05.15 19:44

Surely it has to be far worse than swinging for their to be such a big cover-up? I think a lot of what Textusa writes is insightful but I don't think swinging can account for the scale of the deception. And I think Textusa thinks that Smithman is Gerry carrying a decoy child? Is that right? While possible (especially if there was a last minute panic) that strikes me as incredibly risky.

I think it is perfectly possible that Madeleine could have walked out of the apartment on her own.

Here is why:

1. MW staff had a 'missing child' routine which swung into action. This suggests that  children did end up wandering around the resort and getting lost.

2. The resort manager initially at any rate did not talk of abduction but of a child who was potentially lost locally and could be found at any minute.

3. The police suggested this is what had happened as one of three possible explanations. They had been in the apartment so clearly felt that a nearly four year old could have done this.

3. Kate in her 'truthful' book is adamant that Madeleine could not have wandered off on her own and even goes to the length of writing: "...I have always found the third suggestion insulting to our intelligence, frankly......this theory was not only insulting, it was, much more importantly, frighteningly damaging to the chances of finding Madeleine quickly."

4. Both Kate and Gerry flag up Madeleine waking up one night crying. But minimize the importance of this. If Madeleine woke up one night and was crying (for whatever reason - I have a theory about that too) that might be a very good reason for her to have left the apartment either in fear and or distress. Or maybe even one of the twins woke up and she tried to find her parents?

I realize that Kate would want to play down the 'wandering off' possibility in order to bolster the 'abduction' theory but why is this theory "insulting"? If the apartment had been locked and the parents had taken the key then I agree the wandering off theory does not make sense. But given that the parents claim they left the apartment unlocked. And given that the McCanns had a star chart at home to encourage Madeleine to stay in her bed at night, which shows that the did wake up and not stay in her bed. Then why is this an "insulting" theory?

"We knew our Madeleine. She simply would not wander off like this."

Seeing as you often have to reverse what Kate says, I think it is possible that Madeleine did wander off. I'm not saying that is necessarily how she came to grief. Merely saying that she could have wandered out of the apartment one evening.

------

As for the swinging theory. It is perfectly possible that this was going on. But it cannot possibly account for the enormity of the cover-up. Tennis and other activities could, of course, be a 'front' for something else. But if not swinging then what?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 13.05.15 19:54

@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

Thank you for reading my post!

Very flattering!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 13.05.15 19:55

@lj wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

Again, most flattering that you read and respond to my posts!

Thank you!

big grin

And so quickly too!

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

textusa post 29/05/2015

Post by willowthewisp on 29.05.15 13:25

Anyone seen the latest post,Interesting to say the least!?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger on 29.05.15 13:38

@j.rob wrote:Surely it has to be far worse than swinging for their to be such a big cover-up? I think a lot of what Textusa writes is insightful but I don't think swinging can account for the scale of the deception. And I think Textusa thinks that Smithman is Gerry carrying a decoy child? Is that right? While possible (especially if there was a last minute panic) that strikes me as incredibly risky.

I think it is perfectly possible that Madeleine could have walked out of the apartment on her own.

Here is why:

1. MW staff had a 'missing child' routine which swung into action. This suggests that  children did end up wandering around the resort and getting lost.

2. The resort manager initially at any rate did not talk of abduction but of a child who was potentially lost locally and could be found at any minute.

3. The police suggested this is what had happened as one of three possible explanations. They had been in the apartment so clearly felt that a nearly four year old could have done this.

3. Kate in her 'truthful' book is adamant that Madeleine could not have wandered off on her own and even goes to the length of writing: "...I have always found the third suggestion insulting to our intelligence, frankly......this theory was not only insulting, it was, much more importantly, frighteningly damaging to the chances of finding Madeleine quickly."

4. Both Kate and Gerry flag up Madeleine waking up one night crying. But minimize the importance of this. If Madeleine woke up one night and was crying (for whatever reason - I have a theory about that too) that might be a very good reason for her to have left the apartment either in fear and or distress. Or maybe even one of the twins woke up and she tried to find her parents?

I realize that Kate would want to play down the 'wandering off' possibility in order to bolster the 'abduction' theory but why is this theory "insulting"? If the apartment had been locked and the parents had taken the key then I agree the wandering off theory does not make sense. But given that the parents claim they left the apartment unlocked. And given that the McCanns had a star chart at home to encourage Madeleine to stay in her bed at night, which shows that the did wake up and not stay in her bed. Then why is this an "insulting" theory?

"We knew our Madeleine. She simply would not wander off like this."

Seeing as you often have to reverse what Kate says, I think it is possible that Madeleine did wander off. I'm not saying that is necessarily how she came to grief. Merely saying that she could have wandered out of the apartment one evening.

------

As for the swinging theory. It is perfectly possible that this was going on. But it cannot possibly account for the enormity of the cover-up. Tennis and other activities could, of course, be a 'front' for something else. But if not swinging then what?
Paedophilia is at the heart of this case. It doesn't take Einstein to work that out. 

I do read Textusa's blogs and I do think there is some credibility in the swinging theory but it had to have been in conjunction with paedophilia to warrant the unprecedented protection afforded to the McCanns. .They are only puppets in this. Two ordinary doctors from Rothley?

Swinging did not kill Maddie.

cloak'ndagger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 29.05.15 14:32

I find todays blog interesting re the cadaver dog alerts and theory regarding body being cleaned up and put in the closet - moved to RM's grounds before being moved again at 4am to Water Treatment works.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 29.05.15 14:52

@HelenMeg wrote:I find todays blog interesting re the cadaver dog alerts and theory regarding body being cleaned up and put in the closet - moved to RM's grounds before being moved again at 4am to Water Treatment works.
Me too.....I dont agree with everything (MBM died much earlier in the holiday IMO), but certainly thought provoking.

Textusa hasn't to date answered the question asked about the blue sports bag, which I suspect was used to bury MBM some weeks later (in water).

I do agree that RM was a patsy in all this.....desperate to help and buy popularity.

IMO

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.05.15 22:30

@HelenMeg wrote:I find todays blog interesting re the cadaver dog alerts and theory regarding body being cleaned up and put in the closet - moved to RM's grounds before being moved again at 4am to Water Treatment works.
Whilst I admit to being totally bemused by Textusa and lacking the patience to not only read through but even try to understand what she's getting at, must say reading the comments can be quite interesting if one can gloss over the sisterhood thingy.  I can appreciate that she puts in a lot of hard work and I'm sure her motives are genuine.

One particular cretin seems to rear it's ugly head on a regular basis, throws in a few damp squibs to discredit Textusa's works and generally disrupt the blog, then skulks off to it's own private domain (no comments allowed) where it embarks on extensive foul mouthed rants aimed at Textusa and her blog and other prolific high profile commentators on matters McCann.

Have to ask myself why this individual tries to discredit anyone who questions the McCanns - or do I?  The blog was posted on this forum a short while ago but I strongly recommend giving it a miss, the blogger is either a self opinionated idle troublemaker or stark raving bonkers.  Either way doesn't contribute anything constructive.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.05.15 22:41

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
Me too.....I dont agree with everything (MBM died much earlier in the holiday IMO), but certainly thought provoking.

Textusa hasn't to date answered the question asked about the blue sports bag, which I suspect was used to bury MBM some weeks later (in water).

I do agree that RM was a patsy in all this.....desperate to help and buy popularity.

IMO
Not sure I'm with you on that one.  Your not seriously suggesting that RM willingly agreed to a corpse being concealed on his property just to be helpful or to buy popularity, are you?

GM:  Hello Rob me old mate, got a favour to ask of you.  We gotta to store the body of our daughter for a while until we can organize something more permanent.  Mind if we hide it somewhere on your property?

RM:  No problem mate, anything to oblige, just let me know when and where and I'll give you a hand.

Sorry to be facetious, I've probably misconstrued your meaning.  smilie

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 29.05.15 23:30

@Verdi wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

IMO
Not sure I'm with you on that one.  Your not seriously suggesting that RM willingly agreed to a corpse being concealed on his property just to be helpful or to buy popularity, are you?

GM:  Hello Rob me old mate, got a favour to ask of you.  We gotta to store the body of our daughter for a while until we can organize something more permanent.  Mind if we hide it somewhere on your property?

RM:  No problem mate, anything to oblige, just let me know when and where and I'll give you a hand.

Sometimes I have brain leak and call Textusa 'Text-turgid' (in my head of course). titter

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 29.05.15 23:33

@Verdi wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

IMO

Hi Verdi, no problem, but yes I think you have slightly misconstrued my view on RM. I believe that RM was called in to help but without being told the full facts.

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 29.05.15 23:58

@aquila wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

IMO

Sometimes I have brain leak and call Textusa 'Text-turgid' (in my head of course). titter
Not far off the mark methinks!  smilie

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 30.05.15 0:08

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

IMO

Hi Verdi, no problem, but yes I think you have slightly misconstrued my view on RM. I believe that RM was called in to help but without being told the full facts.
That's a relief!  winkwink

Bear with me, I can't follow Textusa for more than a few minutes without dropping awf - who do you think called on RM to help?  According to the sacrosanct documentation in the form of the partial PJ files that found it's way into the public domain, none of the McCann group knew Murat, or anyone else within a radius of 1,500 km.

Not that I'm convinced by the storyline created by clan McCann, for a start one of the group (when I come across who, I will confirm) knew someone that was staying around PdL at the same time - did they have a car?  Can't recall off the top of me head.

Verdi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 30.05.15 1:38

I must admit I'm really struggling with this blog post. 

I can't see why they would make things so complicated, risk moving the body so many times and involve so many people including Ocean Club. The only way I would believe it went down like this involving so many people is you know what. Textusa dismisses that possibility out of hand, though.

If an accident of falling off the sofa and banging her head happened between 18:30 and 19:00, why would the immediate response be to cover it up? Certainly not because of any swinging going on within the group/resort IMO.

Is it believable that according to this theory (correct me if I'm wrong) Gerry was away from Tapas from ~21:05 to >22:00?

I will read again and think more about this latest Textusa post but my immediate thought is that there are many problems with it. In America the idiom that could be used is: "jumped the shark".

TheTruthWillOut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.05.15 6:26

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:

IMO
Textusa did say in her comment section she doesn't believe the blue sport bag was used for the transporting Madeleine's body as it would of been too small. Said she thinks it was used to hide cleaning up stuff and clothing worn in the clean up.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.05.15 6:28

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:I must admit I'm really struggling with this blog post. 

I can't see why they would make things so complicated, risk moving the body so many times and involve so many people including Ocean Club. The only way I would believe it went down like this involving so many people is you know what. Textusa dismisses that possibility out of hand, though.

If an accident of falling off the sofa and banging her head happened between 18:30 and 19:00, why would the immediate response be to cover it up? Certainly not because of any swinging going on within the group/resort IMO.

Is it believable that according to this theory (correct me if I'm wrong) Gerry was away from Tapas from ~21:05 to >22:00?

I will read again and think more about this latest Textusa post but my immediate thought is that there are many problems with it. In America the idiom that could be used is: "jumped the shark".
I read the blog post too, and agree with what you say. It is too complicated & risky for all of that IMO. But another theory to take into consideration i guess.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 30.05.15 6:35

I have read many of TextUSA's posts and each one simply reaffirms how easy it is to confuse 'correlation' with 'causation'...

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 30.05.15 8:23

@lj wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

Well it must of crossed G. McC's mind about the pool

(Quote)

Between 21.30 and 22: Fitness instructor/Waiter J. R. S. went over to the table and joked with (Diane Webster): "They've left you alone?" She responded more of less with these words: "No, they went to see if the little girl was there." I responded that I hoped they would find her somewhere in the apartment. At saying this, I saw the man. Who I knew later to be Madeleine's father, running to the pool and to the children's play area in the Tapas zone as if looking for someone. It immediately hit me that after talking to the older woman, that the little girl had not been found. I offered to alert the workers at the Millennium Restaurant and the man agreed. He then left again running to continue searching. I believe that this was between 21H30 and 22H00 but do not remember with certainty.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 30.05.15 10:11

Good morning Verdi

In response to your question in red

Snipped

.........Bear with me, I can't follow Textusa for more than a few minutes without dropping awf - who do you think called on RM to help?  According to the sacrosanct documentation in the form of the partial PJ files that found it's way into the public domain, none of the McCann group knew Murat, or anyone else within a radius of 1,500 km.......

HelenMeg and I had this discussion last year, and the relevant paragraphs are provided below;

HelenMeg wrote:
Well you see I dont think that GM has that much influence at all - or needed to have. I think it was all arranged by key players in PdL - such as JG. It was their influence that made RM return. I dont think RM would have agreed to help out for the likes of GM / DP etc,. No way - but I most certainly think there was a hierarchy of business men / influential people in PdL (ex pats etc ) and that RM would do anything to join their crown and be like them.  He wasn't part of the gang yet aspired to be. He arranged  and fixed things for them but didnt have their money etc.    He was a useful, amenable type that the main players probably took advantage  of.  When this kicked off he was the ideal person to help and someone liek JG clicked his fingers and R came scuttling back. IMO.

I agree HelenMeg, GM had little direct influence outside the T7, but given GM's response when questioned about RM ('Im not prepared to answer that'), it seems very likely that GM was aware of RM's role.

GM would have undoubtedly have connections who could pull strings, and I think your analysis of RM's involvement based on aspirations of social climbing could be spot on.

More recently however, I am giving more consideration to MW arranging 'help' to protect the reputation of their resort. If there was swinging going on then the resort and MW's name would be forever tarnished, and faced with a death occurring, GM would have driven that concept home to MW and others who knowingly participated in the faked abduction.

These are just my thoughts based on how I perceive things. I would add that RM stated that this was "the biggest f**k up on the planet" and is also quoted as saying "bring them all back to Portugal" (for a proper reconstruction).

Re-reading the recent TextUSA blog, as I don't agree with the death occurring on the 3rd, I therefore don't agree with the sequence of events as described. However, TextUSA does some excellent analytical work and she poses many questions, which is to be applauded. Overall I would say that many analysts and commentators are likely to be correct in some form, but the whole truth will be known by OG/PJ (and IMO they know exactly what happened). Hopefully justice is working away in silence, but the delay is very frustrating.

IMO.

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 30.05.15 11:43

More recently however, I am giving more consideration to MW arranging 'help' to protect the reputation of their resort. If there was swinging going on then the resort and MW's name would be forever tarnished, and faced with a death occurring, GM would have driven that concept home to MW and others who knowingly participated in the faked abduction. snipped from Carry on Doctor

Yes I agree - my thoughts veering that way too. Its looking very much like MW / OC may have helped in the cover up ( e.g. doctoring TAPAS booking sheets / Creche sheets) and therefore may have had influence in arranging 'help'.  I think there would be pretty tight knit circles in PdL   and there may well have been circles including wealthy ex pat business men / OC owners / MW management etc.     

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 30.05.15 12:31

To add, RM's "the biggest f**k up on the planet" is quite revealing as it is not the kind of thing you would say about a genuine abduction. Heartbreaking, tragic, devastating....yes....but not a "f**k up". 

To make a statement like that suggests/confirms knowledge of what didn't happen and also what really happened, so it is heartening to see him assisting the police with their enquiries. He is a key player in the investigation, no doubt.

RM, unwittingly or otherwise, held the 'key'.

IMO

Carrry On Doctor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 30.05.15 12:33

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:To add, RM's "the biggest f**k up on the planet" is quite revealing as it is not the kind of thing you would say about a genuine abduction. Heartbreaking, tragic, devastating....yes....but not a "f**k up". 

To make a statement like that suggests/confirms knowledge of what didn't happen and also what really happened, so it is heartening to see him assisting the police with their enquiries. He is a key player in the investigation, no doubt.

RM, unwittingly or otherwise, held the 'key'.

IMO
Yes agree -

by the way - as an aside look at this
 http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA
£1,000
MPS -
12 mins ago
MPS from an anonymous but very large group of Brit. police officers, outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated. This strikes at the very basis of the way investigations whould be conducted, “Without Fear or Favour, Malice or ill will”. The world can clearly see where the malice and ill-will are in this case.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum