The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by NickE on 07.05.15 12:40

We inform our readers that because of today's UK elections we will NOT be publishing tomorrow as we usually do on Fridays at 09.00 am.


We consider our next post “Definite Proof” to be of significant importance and so have decided to delay its publication to Saturday, May 9 at 11.00 am.

Thank you for understanding.

http://textusa.blogspot.de/2015/05/elections-2015.html

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 917
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Joss on 07.05.15 12:42

@NickE wrote:We inform our readers that because of today's UK elections we will NOT be publishing tomorrow as we usually do on Fridays at 09.00 am.


We consider our next post “Definite Proof” to be of significant importance and so have decided to delay its publication to Saturday, May 9 at 11.00 am.

Thank you for understanding.
I just read that at Tex's blogspot.

Joss

Posts : 1905
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by plebgate on 07.05.15 16:08

Thanks for posting NickE.

"Definite Proof" considered to be of significant importance.   Sounds interesting.   

Hope someone will let us know on here what it's all about.

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 07.05.15 19:51

I can't cope with Textusa.  I'm sure she puts a lot of time and energy into her pontifications but apart from being too long for my attention span, half the time I haven't a clue what she's on about.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2188
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by aquila on 07.05.15 20:41

@Joss wrote:
@NickE wrote:We inform our readers that because of today's UK elections we will NOT be publishing tomorrow as we usually do on Fridays at 09.00 am.


We consider our next post “Definite Proof” to be of significant importance and so have decided to delay its publication to Saturday, May 9 at 11.00 am.

Thank you for understanding.
I just read that at Tex's blogspot.
I apologise for finding the funny side and will go sit in the naughty corner.

Oooh the drama....the intrigue....the definite proof....the get your wellies on and wade through treacle whilst you decide which hat you're wearing.

aquila

Posts : 7957
Reputation : 1182
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Mark Willis on 07.05.15 21:58

@Verdi wrote:I can't cope with Textusa.  I'm sure she puts a lot of time and energy into her pontifications but apart from being too long for my attention span, half the time I haven't a clue what she's on about.
Thank christ for that. I thought it was just me.
Verbose, repetitive and none the wiser after slogging through a wall of text.

Mark Willis

Posts : 244
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 61
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Richard IV on 07.05.15 22:04

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:I can't cope with Textusa.  I'm sure she puts a lot of time and energy into her pontifications but apart from being too long for my attention span, half the time I haven't a clue what she's on about.
Thank christ for that. I thought it was just me.
Verbose, repetitive and none the wiser after slogging through a wall of text.

I have a friend who talks like that - she sets the scene, provides hundreds of details, as well as tangents, all of course which mean nothing because you don`t know where she`s going with it, and all of which I`ve forgotten by the time she gets to the end.

I like to be told the end, FIRST, then fill in any details afterwards, if necessary and IF REQUESTED.

Richard IV

Posts : 552
Reputation : 260
Join date : 2015-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Mark Willis on 07.05.15 22:14

@Richard IV wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:I can't cope with Textusa.  I'm sure she puts a lot of time and energy into her pontifications but apart from being too long for my attention span, half the time I haven't a clue what she's on about.
Thank christ for that. I thought it was just me.
Verbose, repetitive and none the wiser after slogging through a wall of text.

I have a friend who talks like that - she sets the scene, provides hundreds of details, as well as tangents, all of course which mean nothing because you don`t know where she`s going with it, and all of which I`ve forgotten by the time she gets to the end.

I like to be told the end, FIRST, then fill in any details afterwards, if necessary and IF REQUESTED.
Well described. The meaning is buried in a mass of convoluted mish mash of ambiguous paragraph sized sentences which you have to re-read to see if you can strike lucky this time and extricate the gist. Yet that seldom happens.
It might as well just be a box of lead type thrown randomly across newsprint from which the reader has to guess the right way to arrange the jumble.
I don't bother any more; it's valuable time I am losing that I will never get back.

Mark Willis

Posts : 244
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 61
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by PeterMac on 07.05.15 22:17

Churchill demanded that the entire plan for the invasion of France in June 1944 be put on one side of foolscap (modern A4)
as he did with all other battle strategies.

If you can't do that with an argument, or a theory, or a hypothesis . . . this case not excluded, you have probably not understood it.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 07.05.15 22:29

@PeterMac wrote:Churchill demanded that the entire plan for the invasion of France in June 1944 be put on one side of foolscap (modern A4)
as he did with all other battle strategies.

If you can't do that with an argument, or a theory, or a hypothesis . . . this case not excluded, you have probably not understood it.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. 

Albert Einstein

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2188
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 07.05.15 22:30

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:I can't cope with Textusa.  I'm sure she puts a lot of time and energy into her pontifications but apart from being too long for my attention span, half the time I haven't a clue what she's on about.
Thank christ for that. I thought it was just me.
Verbose, repetitive and none the wiser after slogging through a wall of text.
..... and diagrams and cartoons and photographs and .....

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2188
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Mark Willis on 07.05.15 22:37

@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:I can't cope with Textusa.  I'm sure she puts a lot of time and energy into her pontifications but apart from being too long for my attention span, half the time I haven't a clue what she's on about.
Thank christ for that. I thought it was just me.
Verbose, repetitive and none the wiser after slogging through a wall of text.
..... and diagrams and cartoons and photographs and .....
...induced narcolepsy.
I have tried the Rosetta Stone and a Babel Fish to no avail.

Mark Willis

Posts : 244
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 61
Location : Beverley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 07.05.15 22:58

@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:
@Verdi wrote:I can't cope with Textusa.  I'm sure she puts a lot of time and energy into her pontifications but apart from being too long for my attention span, half the time I haven't a clue what she's on about.
Thank christ for that. I thought it was just me.
Verbose, repetitive and none the wiser after slogging through a wall of text.
..... and diagrams and cartoons and photographs and .....
...induced narcolepsy.
I have tried the Rosetta Stone and a Babel Fish to no avail.
laugh

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2188
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Angelique on 08.05.15 15:47

Have to agree with the posts on here. 

The trouble is, it's a human instinct to hope that someone, somewhere will sort this out. So I keep getting lured back over there in the hope that.... well, something will make sense.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by HelenMeg on 08.05.15 17:12

Well I must be one on my own here because I dont agree - Textusa goes into minute detail and her posts can be long and involved - but there is good reason for her to do so.
She has managed to convincingly show how Carpenter's statement and many others are pure bullshot  - amongst many many other things (Big round table fairy tale etc etc ). She also has a rare skill of being able to see the big picture
as well as the minutiae. I think time will prove her theory is extremely close to the mark. BUT noone is forced to read her  - so if her posts frustrate you - dont read them - but IMO anyone who challenges the Mc Cann story should be applauded - anyone who puports a well researched theory should be applauded - anyone who is prepared to put their thoughts and theories out there in the public domain should be applauded - because the more people that do the less chance of whitewash.  IMO.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Joss on 08.05.15 17:23

@HelenMeg wrote:Well I must be one on my own here because I dont agree - Textusa goes into minute detail and her posts can be long and involved - but there is good reason for her to do so.
She has managed to convincingly show how Carpenter's statement and many others are pure bullshot  - amongst many many other things (Big round table fairy tale etc etc ). She also has a rare skill of being able to see the big picture
as well as the minutiae. I think time will prove her theory is extremely close to the mark. BUT noone is forced to read her  - so if her posts frustrate you - dont read them - but IMO anyone who challenges the Mc Cann story should be applauded - anyone who puports a well researched theory should be applauded - anyone who is prepared to put their thoughts and theories out there in the public domain should be applauded - because the more people that do the less chance of whitewash.  IMO.
Nope, you're not on your own, i enjoy reading some of the articles there and don't have a problem reading them because i read fairly quickly being an avid reader. Some of the articles are lengthy, but i like to read different theories even though i may not agree with them all. I think anyone still taking an interest in the case deserves merit because a lot of people have long forgotten the Madeleine McCann case.

Joss

Posts : 1905
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 08.05.15 17:25

@HelenMeg wrote:Well I must be one on my own here because I dont agree - Textusa goes into minute detail and her posts can be long and involved - but there is good reason for her to do so.
She has managed to convincingly show how Carpenter's statement and many others are pure bullshot  - amongst many many other things (Big round table fairy tale etc etc ). She also has a rare skill of being able to see the big picture
as well as the minutiae. I think time will prove her theory is extremely close to the mark. BUT noone is forced to read her  - so if her posts frustrate you - dont read them - but IMO anyone who challenges the Mc Cann story should be applauded - anyone who puports a well researched theory should be applauded - anyone who is prepared to put their thoughts and theories out there in the public domain should be applauded - because the more people that do the less chance of whitewash.  IMO.

I'm with you, HelenMeg. I find it unfair to criticise Textusa and in the same breath praise RDHs' videos. They both are very detailed, long and at times repetitive (which can annoy, but understand the necessity)

Until such time they get proven wrong, I will continue to read/watch both.

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by inspirespirit on 08.05.15 17:44

I'm assuming this 'Definite Proof' is to do with Fiona Payne's (or Webster as she appears to now be calling herself) charity page where she is doing a bike ride 'In Memory of Madeleine McCann'.  The proceeds go to Missing People Charity.   Personally, I think it was just bad wording on her part.   Facebook, however, is alight with the fact she has virtually pronounced Madeleine dead.

inspirespirit

Posts : 179
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 08.05.15 20:03

@HelenMeg wrote: .....but IMO anyone who challenges the Mc Cann story should be applauded - anyone who puports a well researched theory should be applauded - anyone who is prepared to put their thoughts and theories out there in the public domain should be applauded - because the more people that do the less chance of whitewash.  IMO.
Couldn't agree more, a point I have repeatedly made when confronted with a few individuals who think it good sport to criticize when they don't agree because of some unreasonable unexplained prejudice - apart from the customary conspiraloon slash menopausal harpie crap.  Whether her theories be right or wrong, at least her blog appears to be wholly critical of the McCann fairytale, not like such as the blacksmithbureau who veer left and right depending on the prevailing wind and use the Madeleine McCann case as an ego extension.

I don't criticize Textusa through malice, I genuinely can't understand what she's on about half the time.  Nor do I much like the 'sisterhood' thing, off-putting and entirely unnecessary in my opinion.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2188
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Verdi on 08.05.15 21:57

The TruthWiilOut today @ 6:25 pm

"I'm with you, HelenMeg. I find it unfair to criticise Textusa and in the same breath praise RDHs' videos. They both are very detailed, long and at times repetitive ....."

With respect, is there any need to make a comparison between Textusa and Richard Hall?  I don't see this as a competition, as far as I'm concerned Richard Hall's videos are clear, concise and interesting, I don't need to rack my brain to understand whereas Textusa writes in riddles that I don't have the time nor patience to decipher.  I'm not suggesting she is wrong about anything - I can't because I simply haven't a clue what she's on about.

Fortunately, as you say, we are all at liberty to read whatever we prefer, as we are at liberty to comment on what we read.  thumbsup

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3740
Reputation : 2188
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by HelenMeg on 08.05.15 22:00

On a lighter note - there are some good comments tonight on GoFuNDMe for Amaral - especially one from Clarence Mitchell MP big grin

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by aiyoyo on 09.05.15 11:24

@HelenMeg wrote:On a lighter note - there are some good comments tonight on GoFuNDMe for Amaral - especially one from Clarence Mitchell MP big grin

On a serious note, the PJFund has got the Mcshills going into meltdown.
They stalk LB on social media. Even dragged in her young daughter in insinuated threat against her. Wisely she has reported it to the Police.
Fortunately the Slag Site over the road took heed from here and shut up.
Yet the Mod there has the flaming cheek (after having joined in the outing-her quest) to urge her to join their slag site. Priceless ! Imagine the possible disaster had they continued with their quest.

Aquila and I deserve an apology from certain noisy shill there but I wont hold my breath, not when the site is a slag-off-CMoMM operative where its managers perpetuate (along with its members) in the denigration. It's an irony the managers there are practising what they opposed to. Pretty darn disgusting too that the owner came up with a lame excuse for their behavior, as if it justifies it.
Those two are the very people that promoted certain unsavory blog here (and still do on their slag site) that introduced the pulp fiction of the ghost in McGarage.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by plebgate on 09.05.15 12:29

Thanks LIR, is it to do with our Fi's wording "in memory"?

plebgate

Posts : 5464
Reputation : 1178
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa Saturday 9/5 11:am

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 09.05.15 21:07

@HelenMeg wrote:Well I must be one on my own here because I dont agree - Textusa goes into minute detail and her posts can be long and involved - but there is good reason for her to do so.
She has managed to convincingly show how Carpenter's statement and many others are pure bullshot  - amongst many many other things (Big round table fairy tale etc etc ). She also has a rare skill of being able to see the big picture
as well as the minutiae. I think time will prove her theory is extremely close to the mark. BUT noone is forced to read her  - so if her posts frustrate you - dont read them - but IMO anyone who challenges the Mc Cann story should be applauded - anyone who puports a well researched theory should be applauded - anyone who is prepared to put their thoughts and theories out there in the public domain should be applauded - because the more people that do the less chance of whitewash.  IMO.

Just catching up, and would agree with HelenMeg.

I do think that the TextUSA is long winded and often tedious, but she does explain her arguments in detail, which is to be applauded. 

I have long thought that swinging was prevalent (hence my site name and avatar), as did GA, and I do think that this explains a lot about this case.

However, I don't agree TextUSA's theory of death occurring on the 3rd. I think it happened earlier....29th or 30th.

Cause of death.......IMO a blow in a fit of rage resulting in fatal injury.....MBM being a very intelligent and demanding / difficult child.

OG.....genuine, but quite a disheartening recent post from the much admired Dr Martin Roberts. I hope he is wrong.

Above IMO of course.

Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 346
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2014-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum