The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Ok, I'll 'say' it! Was the Judge 'nobbled'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ok, I'll 'say' it! Was the Judge 'nobbled'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.05.15 14:57

Was Judge Maria 'nobbled', got at'?

If she 'was' then who by, and for what 'reason'?

Her 'judgement' seems not only 'unfair' but also 'strange' and 'unprecedented' according to Portuguese 'reports'

'Awarding' almost FOUR times any previous 'damages' awards, i believe.

She'll 'say', imo, 'that i didn't give the McCann kids anything, so i can't be 'bent', can i?'

The Judge, adjourned, the trial at lunch time on day 'two' due to 'personal reasons'

She never has said what those 'reasons' were.

It WAS 'reported' her house HAD been 'broken into, burgled', that day, day two.

If, IF, her house was broken into, did anything, that could, erm, be 'embarrassing' go missing?

'Something" that could be 'used' against her, at a later 'date'?

GA is RIGHT to 'appeal' this 'judgement' because it just seems 'so odd', to Portuguese AND UK 'lawyers' alike.

Perversely, ironically, can and WILL the McCann's also 'appeal' the 'judgement'?

After all, they did not 'get' awarded a single penny of the £602,000 (total) 'claimed' for/by their THREE children.

WILL (will they 'dare'?) the McCann's, themselves, seek to 'appeal' the judgement?

An appeal, based on, and just for their kids 'claims', in the writ, obviously!

Anyway, was the Judge 'nobbled', in your 'opinions'?

There are more questions, than answers, imo.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ok, I'll 'say' it! Was the Judge 'nobbled'?

Post by Richard IV on 05.05.15 15:38

In my opinion, definitely yes.  This is considering the number of `not provens` and the weakness of the case the McCanns presented.

Also she`s made a deal out of him publishing 3 days after the case was shelved indicating that he would have been writing it before hand ............  SO ! ?

Also the amount awarded may only be half of what the McCanns wanted but it is still an out of proportion amount for such a claim in Portugal.

It`s almost as if the Judge is needlessly being far more punitive than she need be.  Just look at the interest he is supposed to be paying when the duration of the case is not his fault.

In my opinion, one Judge has already been nobbled - that young girl who was the daughter of another Judge - that was an obvious set-up IMO, so could be Portugal is worse than UK for corruption.

Goncalo believes in justice though.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 05.05.15 15:47

In my opinion - yes she was nobbled.

I think she may have been deliberately inviting an appeal though... she's washed her hands of it.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.05.15 16:07

Also she`s made a deal out of him publishing 3 days after the case was shelved indicating that he would have been writing it before hand ............  SO ! ?
-----------------------------------------
"AFTER" the case was shelved!

The McCann's did NOT 'sue' other 'authors' because, they said, GA was the 'source' of 'all that was written in their books'

But GA's 'source' was the PJ 'files'!

Ergo, will the McCann's be 'suing' the PJ, GA's 'source', anytime soon?

If not, WHY not?

And there's this:

So, it rather looks like the McCanns waited, once again, to take legal action, this time until it appeared that Gonçalo Amaral had made a significant amount of money from his book, and was therefore worth suing. One wonders why the McCanns didn't sue the author of the book A Culpa dos McCann (The McCanns' Guilt.) Manuel Catarino. Never heard of this book? WHOSE PUBLICATION PRE-DATES THAT OF GONCALO AMARAL BY SEVEN MONTHS! Perhaps that's why the author, MC, has not been sued! The book didn't sell! He wasn't worth suing!

The Judge had certainly 'heard' of MC's 'book', which pre-dated GA's by seven MONTHS, she asked GM directly about it!

Judge: "do you know a book by Manuel Catarino, A Culpa dos McCann,?

GM: "says"....... "he does not know that name"

WHY didn't the McCann's 'SUE' MC?

"because the book didn't sell well...................MC wasn't WORTH 'suing'!"

Believe me, IF MC's 'book' HAD been 'successful', ala GA, then they would have had him in court quicker than you could say "put your pen down, son"

SEVEN MONTHS........... BEFORE............. GA's BOOK!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 05.05.15 18:08

Aren`t there other books that`ve been written as well ?

When you look back over this case, every single one of us, and Goncalo himself, were so positive about the outcome.  It seemed a foregone conclusion, so for it to be that much of a shock to all the `truthers`, there`s gotta be something amiss.  How could it be so way off what was expected unless there`s been some manipulation going on.

I don`t know how corrupt the Portuguese Justice System is I reckon Goncalo is a bit naive to still believe in it.

All just my opinion.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 05.05.15 18:17

Has any reason been given yet for why ID got the info a day before GA?

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Unit on 06.05.15 10:38

It does make me wonder what was discussed at the meeting in Lisbon - lots of interesting attendees there.

G-Unit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.05.15 11:40

@G-Unit wrote:It does make me wonder what was discussed at the meeting in Lisbon - lots of interesting attendees there.

The Metropolitan Police declined to comment on the latest summit. A spokesman said: “We are not providing a running commentary.”

"Well, when we say, we will not be providing a 'running' commentary, we don't include, in that, obviously, imparting confidential, Operation Grange, operational 'activity/updates' to the 'definitive account',  authors, S&S"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.05.15 11:58

laughat

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.05.15 12:00

@G-Unit wrote:It does make me wonder what was discussed at the meeting in Lisbon - lots of interesting attendees there.

"Hour and a half meeting. The stage was the Attorney General's Office; the 'attendees', British and Portuguese authorities. The goal was the same as has already caused other such meetings. Strengthen the link between the authorities of both countries, cementing bonds that allow a joint investigation TO CLARIFY the Maddie case. The leader of the British police team, DCI NICOLA WALL, was one of attending the meeting. The side of the Judicial Police, the representation was taken by Pedro do Carmo, MAGISTRATE, assistant national director. ALSO the ATTORNEY GENERAL (district) and the investigation 'HOLDER' which remains open in Faro County were present.
It was also asked to participate A REPRESNTATIVE of the ATTORNEY GENERAL of the UK and THE BRITISH AMBASSADOR. This was the second meeting of Nicola Wall with THE HIGHEST REPRESENTATIVES of the process."

The case was closed and then reopened, but nothing new was found, "ALL 'scenarios' REMAIN OPEN".  

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 06.05.15 12:16

That's the first question I asked on here after learning of the judges decision.

I'm glad many others share the same view.

It wouldn't be the first time in the history of mankind that a judge had been nobbled.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.05.15 12:24

@Gaggzy wrote:That's the first question I asked on here after learning of the judges decision.

I'm glad many others share the same view.

It wouldn't be the first time in the history of mankind that a judge had been nobbled.

There's something 'fishy' going 'on', imo, and i'm not just talking........ 'sardines'!

If you get my 'drift', (net)! winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum