The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Mm11

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Mm11

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Regist10

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Empty the true troll daryl dixon

Post by Guest 07.05.15 13:29

Just for you I will be making another donation later today, Daryl Dixon .
We now have an outlet for our anger at this farce.
Are you Chop Suey on Toast on MMM or are you both told what to say by the same member of Team McCann?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Empty Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by Joss 07.05.15 13:33

PeterMac wrote:
Joss wrote:
MrsC wrote:Donations up to £10, 540 now. clapping

There's no way the McCann people could seize this money is there?
No. The McCann's may not even get any money from GA if he wins his appeal and has exhausted all legal channels in that regard, IMO. The McC's may be waiting a long long time.

Meanwhile they have a bill for court costs of 58.7%, PLUS 50% of the previous costs - which is split between and among them AND the twins . . !
Costs do not go away.  
If GA wins, as surely he must on appeal, it maybe that the entire costs fall on the McCanns.
Yes, that could well be the case.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Empty Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by Joss 07.05.15 13:38

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Joss wrote:

No. The McCann's may not even get any money from GA if he wins his appeal and has exhausted all legal channels in that regard, IMO. The McC's may be waiting a long long time.

Depends on whether the donations could be considered income, in which case, there is every possibility that the McCanns could also lay claim to this money. Unless of course, a single mother from Birmingham decides to go on an extended vacation to the Caribbean with it...

GA will never win the appeal. Sorry, blunt but true.

Yes I agree, the McCanns will have to wait a long time for their compensation. I'm sure GA will find numerous ways to draw out the inevitable.
I think what you are failing to realize is that the donated money from the people donating right now is going to fund GA's lawyer in his appeal, so i hope this affords him the best legal representation possible. The McCann's won't see it.
As for insinuating the lady that set up the gofundme, i believe she is legit.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 13:40

As for insinuating the lady that set up the gofundme, i believe she is legit.

-------

As opposed to the other Fund, which was not legit.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 07.05.15 13:42

j.rob wrote:As for insinuating the lady that set up the gofundme, i believe she is legit.

-------

As opposed to the other Fund, which was not legit.
Yes.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Empty Daryl Dixon also known as Chop Suey on toast

Post by Guest 07.05.15 14:03

sallypelt wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:
Joss wrote:

Depends on whether the donations could be considered income, in which case, there is every possibility that the McCanns could also lay claim to this money. Unless of course, a single mother from Birmingham decides to go on an extended vacation to the Caribbean with it...

Yes I agree, the McCanns will have to wait a long time for their compensation. I'm sure GA will find numerous ways to draw out the inevitable.
Wow, "unless a single mother from Birmingham decides to go on an extended vacation......."   Hasn't the money from the donations been transferred to the appropriate fund?

Admin, as you may be aware, I never get involved in these types of posts, but don't you think it is time that this poster is kicked into the long grass?

Now, this DD IS a TROLL, as all its past posts show!

CHULO WROTE:

Sallypelt , both Chop Suey On Toast(on MMM) and Daryl Dixon both anti Mr Amaral and surprise surprise both posted this morning around 8am this morning.
You don,t need to be a detective to work out this is the same poster.Have a look at his previous posts on MMM.
I will now double my donation one for DD and one for CSOT.
DD/CSOT you are sick in the head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.05.15 14:07

sallypelt wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:
Joss wrote:

Wow, "unless a single mother from Birmingham decides to go on an extended vacation......."   Hasn't the money from the donations been transferred to the appropriate fund?

Admin, as you may be aware, I never get involved in these types of posts, but don't you think it is time that this poster is kicked into the long grass?

Now, this DD IS a TROLL, as all its past posts show!

I asked the same. He is spreading lies, that's something more than a different opinion.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.05.15 14:11

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Joss wrote:

The money is not a gift to Dr. Amaral.  The money is for a fund with a very clearly description of how it will be used. Very different from the "support the family" escape the family used for more than just their mortgage.

Now stop lying and go away.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Empty Daryl Dixon also known as Chop Suey on toast

Post by Guest 07.05.15 14:14

This imposter is on both forums telling lies about Mr Amaral and the "gofundme site".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 07.05.15 14:29

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Depends on whether the donations could be considered income
 Of course donations are income, what else could they possibly be?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 15:41

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
Daryl Dixon wrote:
Depends on whether the donations could be considered income
 Of course donations are income, what else could they possibly be?

GA's lawyers' 'income', i believe.

How much 'income' did the McCann's 'receive' through 'envelopes' as espoused by their paid 'spokesman', C Mitchell?

"Just send money, in an envelope, addressed to Kate and Gerry, Rothley, it'll get there'

How much 'income tax' was 'evaded/avoided' by that 'method'?

Was 'all' that 'income' declared on that year's tax return?

WE'LL NEVER KNOW!

AND 'THEY, MITCHELL and MCCANNS, AIN'T GONNA TELL US!

A 'scam' is a 'scam' is a 'scam'!

"Send money in envelopes'.........indeed!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.05.15 15:47

Daryl Dixon wrote:
Joss wrote:

I think your comment about Leanne B. is disgusting Daryl D.   Absolutely disgraceful.

Are you really so dim as to think that this has not been thought of before any appeal was set up?   Remember the money is going straight into the fund already in existence so what makes you think that you know better?  ***********

IMO the monies pouring into the fund is hurting some folks very much.    clapping clapping clapping

VERY, VERY WELL DONE TO LEANNE B.  clapping clapping clapping

Edited to add - REF. pink stars - that sentence refers to whether Mr. & Mrs. would be able to get their mits on any fund money.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 07.05.15 16:31

£11040 - Mr

Love this post for some reason -

Just topping it up to 11 K ! Silly not to - when freedom of speech, freedom to carry out your profession in the way you have been taught to is at stake, from a couple of vindictive and grasping self confessed liars (doors, curtains, since you ask !)

'Bye the way  - does anyone else have a sore throat - I got it today sad ' - me talking i.e. HelenMeg who is feeling sorry for herself as it hurts to swallow.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.05.15 16:45

Yes!  Mine came yesterday, no better today.  Hoping it doesn't develop into anything as I'm going away next week, my first break in years.
Typical.
Hope you'll feel better soon, HelenMeg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 07.05.15 16:49

Ladyinred wrote:Yes!  Mine came yesterday, no better today.  Hoping it doesn't develop into anything as I'm going away next week, my first break in years.
Typical.
Hope you'll feel better soon, HelenMeg.
Oh LIR - Hope you feel better in time - normally they tend to last 48 hrs... so hopefully it will have disappeared before you go...

Just makes me irritable - anyway enjoy your break! smilie
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 07.05.15 18:01

Try some Tyrovets from a pharmacy.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.05.15 18:06

Tyrozets are very good, but I swear by Strepsils.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.05.15 18:09

mysterion wrote:Try some Tyrovets from a pharmacy.

What is that?
What works for me is hot ribena, paracetomol and early to bed.  So I will not be staying up late tonight for the results.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Empty Missing People seem to have STUFFED their Ambassador

Post by PeterMac 07.05.15 18:25

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 <a href=Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Mad_j10" />

Spot the deliberate "mistake"
Or do they too know know .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.05.15 18:33

Which"mistake" PeterM  - the wording re. Madeleine's memory?   or

The charities we are helping?

edited to add - not clear who has raised the money.  Is it MP, or someonewho  has raised the money and donated through MP?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 07.05.15 18:36

£11157  a few moments ago. 

And all this done quietly, with none of the PR campaign with 'Look For Maddie' posters showing a girl who was never called that with a coloboma which wasn't made much of.  It speaks volumes about what the general public, sorry trolls, think.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 07.05.15 18:42

Ladyinred wrote:
mysterion wrote:Try some Tyrovets from a pharmacy.

What is that?
What works for me is hot ribena, paracetomol and early to bed.  So I will not be staying up late tonight for the results.
Oops, got the spelling wrong. It should be tyrozets. They are lozenges which come in plastic tube.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.05.15 18:47

PeterMac wrote:Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 <a href=Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Mad_j10" />

I wonder if it is deliberate. I also wonder if Kate is now gonna say much to Fiona during the trip.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.05.15 20:44

Smashed past 11K in 8 days.  Smashing !

Every little counts.  

Love those comments from people giving their meagre savings.

Wonder how many OAPs, school children and others donated their meagre savings to the not-legit-fund with similar message hoping Madeleine will be found soon.   They are going to be VERY VERY angry when the truth emerges that the pair knew she was dead and they'd been fleeced.

Plenty interesting ones there for Ben Perrin to choose from, and still have left overs for Antonella Lazzeri to take her picks.  Kevin probably will never show any of the comments to his masters in case the Mrs boils her blood.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 07.05.15 21:44

PeterMac wrote:Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 <a href=Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 5 Mad_j10" />

Oh, so she is dead then !
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top