The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tributes to Dr G Amaral Mm11

Tributes to Dr G Amaral Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tributes to Dr G Amaral Mm11

Tributes to Dr G Amaral Regist10

Tributes to Dr G Amaral

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tributes to Dr G Amaral Empty Tributes to Dr G Amaral

Post by sallypelt 03.05.15 16:23

I have started this thread because there are some excellent tributes to Dr Amaral on the donation site; some pull on the heart strings, while others are humorous. Maybe we can use this thread to post a few of those tributes here. I won't post the name of the person who made the donation, but this one, for example, made me smile:

Use it for your mortgage. Heard that's OK in the UK but not sure about Portugal .!!

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Tributes to Dr G Amaral Empty Re: Tributes to Dr G Amaral

Post by sallypelt 03.05.15 20:14

TY The Sun for putting the fund into mainstream media. I am tho, absolutely appalled at being labelled a troll for having an opinion other than the one promoted & also for supporting a cause I believe in. The one sided reporting on the Mccann case in this country is beyond belief & ordinary people are tired of being told what to think. Will be donating as frequently as I can to this good cause
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 03.05.15 20:25

Yes - I keep checking on the fund and now at £5560  - thanks to the Sun for publicising it. Many donators have posted comments about having found it through reading the Sun
article.. 

Here's a good comment:
I am appalled at the injustice of the ruling in Portugal and even more appalled and disgusted at the way in which the British Press have reported this case and the McCann case generally.I agree with your view on the case as it is based wholly on evidence gathered .I am angered and offended by the majority of British newspapers who pour vitriol and scorn on anyone who questions the McCanns word. I believe from reading the official police files online that there is no evidence of an abduction.Please carry on and don't let these people get you down.you are standing up for True Justice. Thank You.

Its worth a read because it is so encouraging to see the comments and realise that there are so many out there who acknowledge the injustice
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfox 03.05.15 20:39

I have now contributed to Sn Amaral's defence fund. I am not a troll but someone who has read the PJ files as well as Sn Amaral's book and who believes in these facts and not the MCanns fairytale abduction!! Now Sn Amaral is being demonised in the UK MSM as a monster who made a mint out of poor Madeleine, I hope he sues for these lies. This poor man only wanted the truth and justice, to see the guilty punished. The world has gone completely mad when the guilty are rewarded and treated like royalty while the innocent are vilified and treated like criminals. It's now 8 years later and we are still no nearer the truth of what happened in 5A. Poor Madeleine is still being treated like a cash cow by her despicable parents. God Bless Madeleine,Brenda Leyland and Sn Amaral.
Poppyfox
Poppyfox

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 03.05.15 20:53

I am always delighted to pay tribute to Dr Goncalo Amaral,  a very remarkable person.  I am another "Brit Troll" who has been donating small amounts to the PJGA Fund ever since it was set up, because of my total despair and disgust at the British MSM and their pathetic mindless support of the McCann Team.  I only wish he would accept some contribution to his living expenses, but of course it comes as no surprise that he refuses to do this despite his horribly precarious financial situation.  This has become a struggle of epic proportions of light against dark, good against evil, and I wish Goncalo God speed in his fight for justice for Maddie and for himself.  It is a privilege and a pleasure to be able to make some small contribution towards his goal.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 03.05.15 21:10

Ashwarya wrote:I am always delighted to pay tribute to Dr Goncalo Amaral,  a very remarkable person.  I am another "Brit Troll" who has been donating small amounts to the PJGA Fund ever since it was set up, because of my total despair and disgust at the British MSM and their pathetic mindless support of the McCann Team.  I only wish he would accept some contribution to his living expenses, but of course it comes as no surprise that he refuses to do this despite his horribly precarious financial situation.  This has become a struggle of epic proportions of light against dark, good against evil, and I wish Goncalo God speed in his fight for justice for Maddie and for himself.  It is a privilege and a pleasure to be able to make some small contribution towards his goal.
clapping I donated via PJGA last week and today to the gofundme site on the same principle and will continue to donate.  Tough luck Gerry and Kate but I don't believe your version of how you lost Madeleine.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.05.15 21:23

£50
Freedom Opportunity
1 min ago
In the name of freedom of speech, Madeliene and justice. Hater troll tariff - now fully paid.

spit coffee I love these funny ones
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.05.15 21:39

What i find ironic is anyone who doubts the abduction is a conspiracy theroist.
Yet surely the ones who believe the abduction with no evidence are the ones doing the conspiracy bit.  eek
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.15 21:42

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere and sorry to sallypelt for sullying her thread with tabloid bilge:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/574685/O
nline-trolls-pay-Madeleine-McCann-libel-detective-s-legal-bills-on-eight-year-anniversary

Absolutely disgraceful, don't know how they get away with it.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.05.15 21:50

Daily Star are advertising the GA fund with the obligatory sick trolls and 'lie cop' comments

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/440108/Madeleine-McCann-Parents-make-emotional-plea-eighth-anniversary
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.05.15 21:51

I would like to say to the gutter newspapers, if they are going to report on the donating "trolls" can you please add this link? Mrs

Thank you, in advance. Your help is very much appreciated
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.05.15 21:56

aquila wrote:Daily Star are advertising the GA fund with the obligatory sick trolls and 'lie cop' comments

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/440108/Madeleine-McCann-Parents-make-emotional-plea-eighth-anniversary

Thank you to the Daily Star for this:

"The gofundme webpage named Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral has been set up with hundreds of people donating", but to make things easier for us "trolls" can you print this link?

Once again, thank you for your assistance, it's very much appreciated. roses
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 03.05.15 22:17

The Daily Star are actually naming people as "sick trolls".  Any libel lawyers out there who can offer advice to those who've been slandered?
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.05.15 22:19

Ashwarya wrote:The Daily Star are actually naming people as "sick trolls".  Any libel lawyers out there who can offer advice to those who've been slandered?
If it is pushing up the coffers, they can call me whatever they like Mrs
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 03.05.15 22:20

Verdi wrote:Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere and sorry to sallypelt for sullying her thread with tabloid bilge:

nline-trolls-pay-Madeleine-McCann-libel-detective-s-legal-bills-on-eight-year-anniversary

I see they haven't allowed comments on it  - unsurprisingly!  How dare they use the word trolls to describe people who dare to have an opinion which differs from the rubbish published in the mass media.   I shall be giving to GA's fund and I hope he makes enough money to cover all his legal costs.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.15 22:25

The star aren't big on maths's.

The search for the youngster, who would now be ten years old, has so far cost £10million.

Aged 3 on the 3/05/2007 + 8 yrs missing equals 10?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.15 22:43

aquila wrote:Daily Star are advertising the GA fund with the obligatory sick trolls and 'lie cop' comments

All these C&P stories spread by news agencies are Mcs own goals.

They're doing Dr. Amaral favour by drawing attention to his plight and supporters fund. Effectively people can discern they are absolutely cruel to freeze his assets depriving him of means to hire lawyers.

That entices people to want to help him because of the cruelty inflicted on him by the Mcs using blood money and other people's money to push him into a corner.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.15 22:56

galena wrote:
Verdi wrote:Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere and sorry to sallypelt for sullying her thread with tabloid bilge:

I see they haven't allowed comments on it  - unsurprisingly!  How dare they use the word trolls to describe people who dare to have an opinion which differs from the rubbish published in the mass media.   I shall be giving to GA's fund and I hope he makes enough money to cover all his legal costs.
Indeed, how dare they use the word trolls to describe people who choose to donate to a fund to financially assist a man who has been cruelly vilified and all but ruined as a result of certain persons vindictive mercenary personal attacks.  A man who was only doing his job trying to find their child! 

Does that not make the people who donated to the McCanns Limited Company trolls?  Is it not evident that the Madeleine fund has been used to finance the McCanns litigation spree?

Doesn't it make you furious?  It is no wonder they are not accepting comments, I think quite a few might be very libelous.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.15 23:29

sallypelt wrote:
Ashwarya wrote:The Daily Star are actually naming people as "sick trolls".  Any libel lawyers out there who can offer advice to those who've been slandered?

At this going rate, we need the Mirror, the Guardian, the Telegraph et al to promote print "trolls"  fund, and the 25K target will be within reach in no time.

When the trolls story goes international, as it will with SP's film, hopefully Mc-skeptics from across the pond (and around the globe) might incline to donate, especially if Mcs vindictive case against Amaral gets a mention in the film.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.15 0:05

£5
Antonella Lazzeri
2 hours ago
Please forgive me for the Sun article. I was very, very drunk.

huh
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 04.05.15 0:13

aiyoyo wrote:
£5
Antonella Lazzeri
2 hours ago

huh

Just typical British humour when faced with a farcical situation.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.15 0:25

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
£5
Antonella Lazzeri
2 hours ago

huh

Just typical British humour when faced with a farcical situation.

Quite !

Taking the Mickey.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.05.15 16:29

The donations and tributes just keep on coming. Here are a few recent messages from the donation site:

"Mr Amaral,we will help you fight for the truth and justice and stop this terror from British media and the McCann couple once and for all. The Madeleine McCann cover up is coming to light sooner or later and we will find out the truth about one or two of the ten or twelve elements that used to enter apartment 5A. Niklas Ericson Former Police Officer Sweden"

"

"As a pensioner, I cannot donate the amount I would have liked, but every little helps and I think it is a travesty that this pair have never been prosecuted over the disappearance. (Is it because too many people now would be left with egg on their faces!?) Certainly makes you wonder. Best of luck to Senor Amaral".

"Keep fighting Goncalo, there are a growing number of people in the UK who want justice for a man who has done his job with honesty and integrity but has been unfairly maligned by British media. You can count on us until justice is served, the authorities see sense and the lying cheats are sent down".
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.05.15 16:52

I like this one from 25 mins ago..now £7185

Mr Amaral,we will help you fight for the truth and justice and stop this terror from British media and the McCann couple once and for all. The Madeleine McCann cover up is coming to light sooner or later and we will find out the truth about one or two of the ten or twelve elements that used to enter apartment 5A. Niklas Ericson Former Police Officer Sweden
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.05.15 16:55

aiyoyo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

At this going rate, we need the Mirror, the Guardian, the Telegraph et al to promote print "trolls"  fund, and the 25K target will be within reach in no time.

When the trolls story goes international, as it will with SP's film, hopefully Mc-skeptics from across the pond (and around the globe) might incline to donate, especially if Mcs vindictive case against Amaral gets a mention in the film.
Yes - we really should be e-mailing all the newspapers to invite them to print 'trolls' fund  - happy to be called a troll in the name of justice
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top