The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 3 Mm11

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 3 Mm11

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 3 Regist10

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo

Post by aiyoyo 06.05.15 21:39

Richard IV wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Former member here Roslalinda Hutton says it doesn't really matter if Amaral is a monster or not. Her words on her 'Cristobell Unsound' blog this morning:

"However, it matters not whether Goncalo is a Lord of Crime with an oozie [uzi sp] in one hand and a machete in another..."

P.S. An 'uzi' is an Israeli-made pistol, a bit like a Glock I think

It was irony Tony. No need for the put-down.  

Whatever one thinks of Cristobell, `Banning Books is Another Form of Bullying` is an excellent read and speaks my feelings totally.

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/banning-books-is-another-form-of.html#comment-form

This is on par with her remark that SP's doc is "Works of Art"........
Every time she opens her gob in goes foot.......nightmare !

I beg to differ from you Richard IV.  If you enjoy her colourful pretentious patchworks of art, I would appreciate it if you restrict yourself to reading it there.

With due respect, she admits she has past mental health issue.
I cringe when the managers over yonder link and promote her blog on their site.  This is in spite of her pretty darn scary meltdown using emotional threat to scare off her critics. So much so that the managers there were scare shitless off their pants that they marginalised their other members (who dared questioned/critiqued her piece in the sun with the "nice man"), telling them to shut up or put up with their "star" poster........(just in case ....you've got to take someone with past unstable history seriously when they made an emotional threat like that), while they swept that episode under the house carpet.

Those two managers while modding here also allowed her to promote her blog here back then when she was a member here, and what did she do? She uses it to slag off this forum and its members.  Despite her atrocious behavior, the managers there condone it, and to-date still encourage it by the linking and promoting of her blog.  Not only that those managers also participate, joining in with their members at having a pop at this forum - lead by examples spring to mind.

This type of blog owned by a person capable of using emotional threat to manipulate critics has no place here.  The last thing we need is to witness another scary meltdown just because she cannot take it yet continues to doze it out copiously.  
Her other infamous trait is her condescending attitude and her oft-repeated mantra that people try to gag her freedom of speech whenever she does not like what she hears.  
I think to be fair, her blog which incidentally is full of self absorbed sob stories, among other craps have no place here.  Her blog isn't about Madeleine.  Madeleine is a tool she uses to plug her blog and her book.

Her freedom of speech is her prerogative.  And my prerogative is not having to put up with seeing her blog (and by extension her craps) promoted here.
I have broken my own principle of avoidance of forum warfare, but felt this justifies an exception.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun Newspaper today have done a Hatchet job on Goncalo

Post by sallypelt 06.05.15 21:50

Goncalo Amaral, a brief history

Goncalo Amaral was born on the 2nd of October 1959 in the village of Torredeita near Viseu, Portugal. 

1973 joined the Public Administration, aged 14.

November 1981 began to study the formation of agents of the Judicial Police, and took office in 1982 as Agent.  

1992/1997 studied at night time, the Faculty of Law of Lisbon, having graduated in Law and Criminal Sciences.

1997/1998 attended the course of sub-inspectors of the PJ, being ranked first among 100 students.

In 2000/2001 completed the course coordinators of PJ. He served in Lisbon, the Algarve and the Azores.
Goncalo was involved in solving all sorts of violent and organized crime: theft, robbery, murder, drug trafficking.

Goncalo has been unfairly hounded by the British press, not least of all Antonella Lazzeri, (pictured left) reporter for The Sun newspaper, supporter of the Hillsbrough disaster cover up. Lazerri's latest piece described Goncalo as a "monster", so no bias there whatsoever, from the serial nasty, who, interestingly, is the former partner of a one Lee Madden, vile homophobe, and one of a few internet trolls widely rumoured to be paid to disrupt, and use scare tactics on the internet toward anyone who discusses the truth about the McCann's involvement in their daughters disappearance. 

Madden set up several "sock" accounts, along with, to mention a few, Anthony Winters, Paul Castello, Ian West, Rebecca Sherlock, Bren Ryan, Wendy Grandfield, Maria Laverty and the infamous Pamela Gurney (say no more).

If you attract the attention of any of these trolling scum, you can bet it's because you're discussing something, that, for one reason or another, they have been told to disrupt. The dog's findings, the lies in the Tapas statements, and Amaral himself are all subjects that they will particularly try to derail, and they will do so by lying, abusing, and any other dirty means that they see fit. 

But back to Goncalo, who despite all the unprecedented hatred from the McCann "media unit", has never wavered in his quest to see the truth told. 

His work is widely recognized by colleagues and superiors, as well as judges and prosecutors, judicial officials and lawyers, with whom he had the pleasure of dealing with for many years. 

Snr Amaral, co-ordinated the case from 3 May until 2 October 2007 when in an act never before recorded in the history of the Judicial Police, he was removed from the investigation. The reason for which, and where the order came from has never been revealed. Political pressure from the UK is believed to be the most likely cause though with Amaral getting ever nearer to the truth. 

On July 1, 2008, after a 27 year police career, Amaral retired, and would begin his pursuit to have his voice heard.

Despite being persecuted by the McCanns, Goncalo has never given up hope, and neither should we. In the name of truth and justice we owe this man huge gratitude and support.

Recently a fund was set up to support Goncalo Amaral's need for an appeal, after a court ruling ordered him to pay the McCanns £250k for writing a factual book. The book didn't contain lies, the money was awarded as the judge felt the McCanns had a right to be "presumed" innocent. 

The fund has proved to show the huge level of support Goncalo has, it has given those who disbelieve the McCanns, and who are sick and tired of their vicious ways, the chance to become involved in the fight against injustice

http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/goncalo-amaral-brief-history.html?spref=tw
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.05.15 19:44

Richard IV wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Former member here Roslalinda Hutton says it doesn't really matter if Amaral is a monster or not. Her words on her 'Cristobell Unsound' blog this morning:

"However, it matters not whether Goncalo is a Lord of Crime with an oozie [uzi sp] in one hand and a machete in another..."

Whatever one thinks of Cristobell, `Banning Books is Another Form of Bullying` is an excellent read and speaks my feelings totally.

People that run a blog should be very cautious and remember that their words are indelibly printed for posterity.  It's also advisable to practice what you preach, an area where that particular blogger falls down wholesale, in this instance she declines to publish comments that she disagrees with - same meat different gravy?

That aside, I would gladly see Kate McCann's book burned to a cinder kept aflame by 'LOQking for Madeleine' by Flanders and Swann.

I agree 100% with aiyoyo's appraisal.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42323

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 07.05.15 21:24

aiyoyo wrote:
Richard IV wrote:

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/banning-books-is-another-form-of.html#comment-form

I beg to differ from you Richard IV.  If you enjoy her colourful pretentious patchworks of art, I would appreciate it if you restrict yourself to reading it there.

I cringe when the managers over yonder link and promote her blog on their site.  This is in spite of her pretty darn scary meltdown using emotional threat to scare off her critics. So much so that the managers there were scare shitless off their pants that they marginalised their other members (who dared questioned/critiqued her piece in the sun with the "nice man"), telling them to shut up or put up with their "star" poster........(just in case ....you've got to take someone with past unstable history seriously when they made an emotional threat like that), while they swept that episode under the house carpet.

Those two managers while modding here also allowed her to promote her blog here back then when she was a member here, and what did she do? She uses it to slag off this forum and its members.  Despite her atrocious behavior, the managers there condone it, and to-date still encourage it by the linking and promoting of her blog.  Not only that those managers also participate, joining in with their members at having a pop at this forum - lead by examples spring to mind.

This type of blog owned by a person capable of using emotional threat to manipulate critics has no place here.  The last thing we need is to witness another scary meltdown just because she cannot take it yet continues to doze it out copiously.  
Her other infamous trait is her condescending attitude and her oft-repeated mantra that people try to gag her freedom of speech whenever she does not like what she hears.  
I think to be fair, her blog which incidentally is full of self absorbed sob stories, among other craps have no place here.  Her blog isn't about Madeleine.  Madeleine is a tool she uses to plug her blog and her book.

Her freedom of speech is her prerogative.  And my prerogative is not having to put up with seeing her blog (and by extension her craps) promoted here.
I have broken my own principle of avoidance of forum warfare, but felt this justifies an exception.
I appreciate reading your opinion Aiyoyo.  Thank goodness for autonomy or else we`d all be thinking exactly the same.  Vive la difference. thumbsup 

I believe you have a blog too - any chance of a link ?
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 07.05.15 22:05

thumbsup  aiyoyo.  I can recall a few years ago when I joined this forum that Cristobell slowly introduced her blogspot by mentioning in posts occasionally and then adding it as a kind of tagline in every post she made.  I can't recall who questioned why she was allowed to promote her own blogspot here but she spouted on how she had 'permission' from a couple of mods, then hoodwinked  Admin into allowing her.  I can also recall her avatar changed to show herself when her blogspot got more views thanks to this site and then she started this crusade with TV whatever it was called, attached herself to Poulton and The Scum newspaper, slagging members here, slaughtered Tony Bennett, Dr Amaral, etc.  Quick question- has she ever ripped to shreds or answered back to PeterMac's posts, theories or analyses here? 

For a self-promoted so-called  expert on this case she is continuing to make a fool of herself.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.05.15 22:18

Richard IV wrote:I appreciate reading your opinion Aiyoyo.  Thank goodness for autonomy or else we`d all be thinking exactly the same.  Vive la difference. thumbsup 

I believe you have a blog too - any chance of a link ?

NOPE, you believe wrongly.  No such luck for you. Wonder how you got the idea?

Say, even IF (hypothetically) I were to start a blog (hell will have to freeze over first though), I won't drag all my personal baggages into the open nor will I wash all my dirty linens in the public hoping to gain sympathy from strangers.

As a matter of fact, I don't particularly like to visit blog unless referenced to it from another primary topic, as blogs are mostly just personal musings.  
If the musing is on interesting national or global talking point topics, not too bad.  But when the musing is all about ME ME ME...(like the one from the self confessed unstable person you praised)......best place for it is down the toilet.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 07.05.15 22:24

ok - I was mistaken, apologies.
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.05.15 23:37

No problem.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 08.05.15 8:16

sonic72 wrote:
Joss wrote:
snook wrote:Joss, it was suggested to me many years back by, may I add a highly intelligent sane individual, that the Mccann case could well be an exercise in social experimentation and mass manipulation . It wouldn't be the first time. Don't all rush for the men in white coats, not my hypothesis!

I thought this myself. This stuff does go on, XXX City Council even admitted to a social experiment recently.
Me too its all so strange !!! eek
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top