The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Victory for Ukip! BBC backs down and gives Farage his own TV show after debate fix row

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victory for Ukip! BBC backs down and gives Farage his own TV show after debate fix row

Post by sallypelt on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:46 pm

He will take audience questions in a 30 minute programme called Election 2015: Ask Nigel Farage.
The discussion, hheld in Birmingham, will air after the News at 10 and will be chaired by journalist Jo Coburn.
It will be held at the same time as a Question Time special featuring the Tory, Labour and Liberal Democrat leaders who will take turns answering questions from the same audience in Leeds.
A Ukip insider raised questions over the timing of the announcement from the BBC amid a growing bias storm engulfing the broadcaster.
It earlier emerged that Thursday's debate featuring the leaders of "challenger" parties had an audience where just ONE THIRD leaned towards the political right.
The Ukip leader was booed on the programme when he suggested the make-up of the BBC election debate audience was left wing "even by the left-wing standards of the BBC".
Host David Dimbleby even insisted the audience had been “carefully chosen” by independent polling organisation ICM to represent the balance between all parties.
But when the make-up of audience members was finally revealed it showed that nearly 70 per cent were left wing.
The Ukip leader indicated that he would not be raising a formal complaint over the make-up of the audience with the debate's BBC hosts, saying he was too busy fighting the election.
On hearing the news that Farage will get his own 30-minute broadcast, a party spokesman said: "Nigel Farage is delighted to accept the BBC's invitation to once again engage with the British public."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/571293/Nigel-Farage-Ukip-BBC-debate-fixed-Question-Time

I will repeat again, and again, if I have to....................the country is rotten to the core. We need a REAL change!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Victory for Ukip! BBC backs down and gives Farage his own TV show after debate fix row

Post by Five Star on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:59 am

The con's hate the poor imo

30 mins of answers proper.........ye ha!     clapping

Five Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Victory for Ukip! BBC backs down and gives Farage his own TV show after debate fix row

Post by BlueBag on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am

Left wing... right wing....

All the same type of people wanting to control you and will never personally suffer hardship because of their actions even though they know others will.

We need a open honest and fair wing.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:51 pm

He is entitled to this 30 min. slot, as I also thought that the audience was biased, the part I saw at least.

IMO the weekly question time audience always seem to clap louder for the left wing comments and very often people like Hitchens and Melanie Philips don't get any clapping at all.  Not that I always agree with what they have to say but I think they do say quite a lot of common sense things.

Starkey is another guest speaker everybody seems to boo and athough I think he is arrogant and know-alling at times, I do agree with quite a few of the things he says.

Thanks to iplayer - voters will be able to see all of the debates, no matter what time is allocated to the speakers.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum