The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 30.03.15 15:51

MWT, not my 'favourite', on This Morning, this morning.

Today Monday 30th March 2014.

Discussing Jill Dando, Barry George.

RL: Why do you think, what do you think,................?

MWT: "Well It was a year on, the police under a huge pressure to get 'their man', and it's very difficult for senior investigating officers, (SIO's) in charge of police investigations, to step 'outside of the ring', (re: Madeleine 'remit'?) and see OBJECTIVELY from outside and be critical of it...............but what's clear is that there is lines of inquiries that have NOT be followed up,..............a specific piece of intelligence that came in AFTER Barry George was charged, but PRIOR to his conviction, which names the 'killer', says why they killed her, ....where gun was disposed........ and the senior investigating officer (DCS HC) 'marks' on that, 'NO FURTHER ACTION'

And the 'senior investigating officer' (SIO) (on the Dando case) WAS.......................Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell

The very SAME SIO assigned to the Madeleine McCann 'investigation', Operation Grange

Background info to police 'investigations:'

Every police investigation or review of a serious crime has an investigation co-ordinator, known as the Senior Investigating Officer (SIO), and a deputy, called the Investigating Officer (IO). The role of the SIO is 'to set an investigation strategy' and to decide and obtain the resources he needs to do the work required – in this case, a review. The job of the IO is basically to carry out the agreed strategy and to direct operations.

Sir Paul Stephenson decided to appoint one DCS Hamish Campbell as the SIO, (for Madeleine McCann 'investigation') with an additional requirement for the SIO to present his report to one Simon Foy. Andy Redwood, a Detective Chief Inspector, was appointed as the IO. Before long, Campbell and Redwood determined that they would need a staff of around 35 to 40 to carry out the review.

The job of the IO, DCI A Redwood, is basically to carry out the 'agreed strategy' (THE 'abduction') and to direct operations.

Cat 'out of the bag' re: OG?

ONLY, with the total exclusion of 'other' explanations, 'investigating' 'AGREED STRATEGY'?

On THAT, DCI Redwood 'did a good job' didn't he?

However, is his 'conscience' totally CLEAR?

thinking

I think not.

He knows, imo, probably, there ARE 'other explanations' as to why, Madeleine McCann is 'not here'

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.03.15 21:28

We should have this  - from comments today mader about the murder of Jill Dando - up in lights at a prominent place on the forum (quote jeanmonroe, quoting MWT):

but what's clear is that there are lines of inquiries that have NOT be followed up...a specific piece of intelligence that came in AFTER Barry George was charged, but PRIOR to his conviction, which names the 'killer', says why they killed her...where the gun was disposed...

...and the Senior Investigating Officer (DCS Hamish Campbell) marks on that: 'NO FURTHER ACTION'

Yes, the Senior Investigating Officer on the Jill Dando case WAS...Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell...

...The very SAME SIO assigned to the Madeleine McCann investigation - Operation Grange


____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by Lands_end on 31.03.15 7:31

@jeanmonroe wrote:MWT, not my 'favourite', on This Morning, this morning.

Today Monday 30th March 2014.

Discussing Jill Dando, Barry George.

RL: Why do you think, what do you think,................?

MWT: "Well It was a year on, the police under a huge pressure to get 'their man', and it's very difficult for senior investigating officers, (SIO's) in charge of police investigations, to step 'outside of the ring', (re: Madeleine 'remit'?) and see OBJECTIVELY from outside and be critical of it...............but what's clear is that there is lines of inquiries that have NOT be followed up,..............a specific piece of intelligence that came in AFTER Barry George was charged, but PRIOR to his conviction, which names the 'killer', says why they killed her, ....where gun was disposed........ and the senior investigating officer (DCS HC) 'marks' on that, 'NO FURTHER ACTION'

And the 'senior investigating officer' (SIO) (on the Dando case) WAS.......................Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell
Agree with what you say JeanM but, he cannot afford to rock the boat if he is due his pension shortly. Maybe that was why he was chosen for the job.
The very SAME SIO assigned to the Madeleine McCann 'investigation', Operation Grange

Background info to police 'investigations:'

Every police investigation or review of a serious crime has an investigation co-ordinator, known as the Senior Investigating Officer (SIO), and a deputy, called the Investigating Officer (IO). The role of the SIO is 'to set an investigation strategy' and to decide and obtain the resources he needs to do the work required – in this case, a review. The job of the IO is basically to carry out the agreed strategy and to direct operations.

Sir Paul Stephenson decided to appoint one DCS Hamish Campbell as the SIO, (for Madeleine McCann 'investigation') with an additional requirement for the SIO to present his report to one Simon Foy. Andy Redwood, a Detective Chief Inspector, was appointed as the IO. Before long, Campbell and Redwood determined that they would need a staff of around 35 to 40 to carry out the review.

The job of the IO, DCI A Redwood, is basically to carry out the 'agreed strategy' (THE 'abduction') and to direct operations.

Cat 'out of the bag' re: OG?

ONLY, with the total exclusion of 'other' explanations, 'investigating' 'AGREED STRATEGY'?

On THAT, DCI Redwood 'did a good job' didn't he?

However, is his 'conscience' totally CLEAR?

thinking

I think not.

He knows, imo, probably, there ARE 'other explanations' as to why, Madeleine McCann is 'not here'

Lands_end

Posts : 88
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2015-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by BlueBag on 31.03.15 8:17

...and the Senior Investigating Officer (DCS Hamish Campbell) marks on that: 'NO FURTHER ACTION' 



Yes... explanation required from Hamish Campbell or a taxpayers victim complaint to the IPCC about how their money is wasted.

BlueBag

Posts : 3433
Reputation : 1275
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by InspectorJacquesClouseau on 31.03.15 9:56

Down through the years, it was a well recognised observation that the Metroplitan police attracted people from the provinces who had failed to meet the required standards in their own towns and cities in order to make it for the rank of constable. Lots used the Met as a stepping stone to getting back to the areas of their origin. As once they had been trained up by the Met and having successfully completed their probationary period, it meant that some provincial forces would take them on. Some were reluctant to poach them and I suspect that some forces were still not convinced that they had the necessary makings.
It was also a well recognised observation that the Met had a shortage of suitable officers who were ready for promotion to the ranks of sergeant and inspector. These posts were usually well advertised in the Police Review.
Consequently, many who had failed to achieve promotion in their own force, opted to apply for the many posts that the Met offered them, subject of course to them having passed the relevant promotion exams.
It doesn't surprise me in the least that the Met's lack of success in dealing with major incidents over the past 50 years has resulted in farce. Farce to the detriment of the public.
I hope I am judged wrong, but I don't think they (Scotland Yard) were suitable people to investigate this case. There are far more efficient forces out in the provinces.

InspectorJacquesClouseau

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by HelenMeg on 31.03.15 10:03

That is really interesting insight - thanks Inspector

Although makes me feel quite despondent to think that SY attracts those who were finding it difficult to progress elsewhere sad

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 31.03.15 10:56

Oh deary, deary me!

Dosen't get any better, does it?

Desperate detectives assigned an attractive undercover policewoman to try to trap Barry George into confessing to Jill Dando’s murder.

Lead investigator Hamish Campbell, (latterly to lead OG, Madeleine McCann 'review/investigation') KNEW honeytraps had been discredited during the case of Colin Stagg who was charged with the 1992 murder of Rachel Nickell on Wimbledon Common.

His trial (CS) in 1994 collapsed over honeytrap evidence.

Mr Stagg went on to win a police apology and £706,000 compensation from the Home Office.

Under unusual features, (about BG) the police record said: “Eyebrows meet... Teeth broken... Talks with a lisp. Simple.”

George had an IQ of 75, well below average.

By calling him “simple”, police show they were aware of his vulnerablity, somebody who perhaps could be trapped into incriminating himself.

Barrister Michael Mansfield, who represented George at his first trial, said the use of a honeytrap raised grave questions over the original police probe.

Mr Mansfield said: "It has ALL the hallmarks of a DESPERATE investigation"

“They did it because they had made all sorts of assumptions. It discloses the fact in THIS INVESTIGATION the police PRE-DETERMINED what THEY WANTED TO 'FIND'.

"They wanted a loner, they wanted Barry George.

“It seems they have a suspect in mind then try to get the evidence to fit.”



A Met police spokesman said: “We fully investigated the circumstances into the murder of Jill Dando."

“Two trials took place and the investigation was subject to an internal review.If new information comes to our attention then this will be investigated.”
=============================================

"DESPERATE"? Says it all really, imo..

"They wanted a loner, ....."

“It seems they have (had?) a suspect in mind then try (tried?) to get the 'evidence' to fit.”

thinking

Could, say, a 'druggie/schitzo', that, ONLY, DCI Redwood of OG, er, 'identified', had in mind, as a possible 'suspect', relating to Madeleine McCann's, 'disappearance' be 'in the frame' if, IF, OG can 'get' evidence 'to fit'?

The man IS 'aguidoed' BECAUSE 'on' DCI Redwood's 'insistance', i believe.

The 'druggie/schitzo' must be eternally grateful, to the PJ, and Judiciary, that OG 'officers' were NOT given 'permission' to er, 'search' his 'abode'!

Who knows WHAT 'evidence' they (OG officers) would have er, umm, 'found'?

All, imo, obviously.

"ring, ring"

"It's a fair cop, guv, we, and our T7 'friends' WERE 'involved' from the 'get go' It was all just a 'scam' to enrich ourselves. After the first few million, in donations, was 'in the bag' via our private ltd company, Madeleine's 'fund', it was all meant to 'go quiet' That's why we never 'asked' for Madeleine's case to be 'unshelved/re-opened'

(OG) "Don't be silly , Mr and Mrs McCann, we have four locals, in Portugal, 'arguidoed' on our say so. We just have to 'produce' evidence, they DID it. Just between us, the 'druggie/schitzo' is looking 'favourite'. We'll call you the moment they are 'nicked'"

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by HelenMeg on 31.03.15 11:00

clapping

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 192
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by sallypelt on 31.03.15 11:39

@jeanmonroe wrote:Oh deary, deary me!

Dosen't get any better, does it?

Desperate detectives assigned an attractive undercover policewoman to try to trap Barry George into confessing to Jill Dando’s murder.

Lead investigator Hamish Campbell, (latterly to lead OG, Madeleine McCann 'review/investigation') KNEW honeytraps had been discredited during the case of Colin Stagg who was charged with the 1992 murder of Rachel Nickell on Wimbledon Common.

His trial (CS) in 1994 collapsed over honeytrap evidence.

Mr Stagg went on to win a police apology and £706,000 compensation from the Home Office.

Under unusual features, (about BG) the police record said: “Eyebrows meet... Teeth broken... Talks with a lisp. Simple.”

George had an IQ of 75, well below average.

By calling him “simple”, police show they were aware of his vulnerablity, somebody who perhaps could be trapped into incriminating himself.

Barrister Michael Mansfield, who represented George at his first trial, said the use of a honeytrap raised grave questions over the original police probe.

Mr Mansfield said: "It has ALL the hallmarks of a DESPERATE investigation"

“They did it because they had made all sorts of assumptions. It discloses the fact in THIS INVESTIGATION the police PRE-DETERMINED what THEY WANTED TO 'FIND'.

"They wanted a loner, they wanted Barry George.

“It seems they have a suspect in mind then try to get the evidence to fit.”



A Met police spokesman said: “We fully investigated the circumstances into the murder of Jill Dando."

“Two trials took place and the investigation was subject to an internal review.If new information comes to our attention then this will be investigated.”
=============================================

"DESPERATE"? Says it all really, imo..

"They wanted a loner, ....."

“It seems they have (had?) a suspect in mind then try (tried?) to get the 'evidence' to fit.”

thinking

Could, say, a 'druggie/schitzo', that, ONLY, DCI Redwood of OG, er, 'identified', had in mind, as a possible 'suspect', relating to Madeleine McCann's, 'disappearance' be 'in the frame' if, IF, OG can 'get' evidence 'to fit'?

The man IS 'aguidoed' BECAUSE 'on' DCI Redwood's 'insistance', i believe.

The 'druggie/schitzo' must be eternally grateful, to the PJ, and Judiciary, that OG 'officers' were NOT given 'permission' to er, 'search' his 'abode'!

Who knows WHAT 'evidence' they (OG officers) would have er, umm, 'found'?

All, imo, obviously.

"ring, ring"

"It's a fair cop, guv, we, and our T7 'friends' WERE 'involved' from the 'get go' It was all just a 'scam' to enrich ourselves. After the first few million, in donations, was 'in the bag' via our private ltd company, Madeleine's 'fund', it was all meant to 'go quiet' That's why we never 'asked' for Madeleine's case to be 'unshelved/re-opened'

(OG) "Don't be silly , Mr and Mrs McCann, we have four locals, in Portugal, 'arguidoed' on our say so. We just have to 'produce' evidence, they DID it. We'll call you the moment they are 'nicked'"
When are our "exemplary" police forces going to learn to start making shoes that fit the foot, and not make the foot fit the shoe? 

I don't know about anyone else, but I fear for my grandchildren's future. If we can't trust the lawmakers, then we live in anarchy, because the rule of law is dead.

sallypelt

Posts : 3305
Reputation : 524
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 31.03.15 11:41

InspectorJacquesClouseau wrote:

"I hope I am judged wrong, but I don't think they (Scotland Yard) were suitable people to investigate this case. There are far more efficient forces out in the provinces."
=============================================

p. 316 (of madeleine, the 'bewk')

In his statement to the Court, the Assistant Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police wrote: “While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance”. Dr Kate: “We were completely staggered. No evidence to eliminate us?…that line stuck in our heads as ‘guilty until proven innocent’.” Dr McCann said they made ‘a tactical retreat’ to ‘accept a smaller amount of information’: “Having to withdraw was quite galling…”
===========================

YEP, those provincial 'country bumpkin' COPS are NOT 'as daft as they look' winkwink

Philpotts 'case'

Joanna Yeates 'case'

Sian O Callahan/Becky Godden 'cases'

It 'seems' all the recent er, 'failed/cover up' cases 'involve' Metropolitan Police!

Not surprising really, with BHH, 'at the helm'!

Who said, on record,

"! back my officers, 100%, why would they lie?" (about 'plebgate')

Just before 4 of his police 'officers' were found guilty of 'lying' and 'sacked' from MET.

One, 30 year, 'career' cop went to jail for 12 months, for HIS 'lies'!

BHH has ultimate responsibility (stop 'laughing' at the back!) for OG.

The SAME BHH who 'raised' money for the McCanns PRIVATE Plc, Madeleine's 'fund'

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.04.15 14:11

MWT to 'name' Jill Dando 'killer' tomorrow, Thursday 2nd April, 2015.

If, IF, it's NOT Barry George/Bulsara then ex DS Hamish Campell AND now 'director' of CPS, DPP Alison Saunders, have serious, SERIOUS, questions to answer, about the investigation carried out by ex DS Campbell and the prosecution of B George, by the CPS. of which, at the time, the NOW Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, played a prominent 'part'.

REF: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/jul/02/jilldando

Alison Saunders, a crown prosecution service lawyer who led the work of the prosecution team, said the conviction showed that circumstantial evidence taken together could, despite common misconceptions, be used to build a strong case.

"Many people believe that circumstantial evidence is not as valuable as direct evidence, such as forensic evidence.

"But in this case, each bit of circumstantial evidence was like a piece of a jigsaw, which fitted together to build up the complete and compelling picture."
===========================================
The Metropolitan police commissioner, Sir John Stevens, said: "This was a protracted and complex investigation and the team worked exceptionally hard to present compelling evidence to the jury."

"Indeed, the judge has commented on just how METICULOUS an 'investigation' ( now ex) Detective Superintendent Hamish Campbell and his officers carried out."
==============================

For BOTH ex DS Campbell and current DPP director, Alison Saunders, 'sakes', MWT had better 'name' B George as the 'killer' of J Dando, hadn't he?

thinking

"Ooppps"?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by Knitted on 01.04.15 14:41

It'll be interesting if the 'ignored evidence' named Kenny Noye, (see TB's recent post on another thread). 

Interesting timing if it does, as I understand he's up for his first parole hearing very shortly for the £100k drug related 'road-rage' murder for which he was convicted.  Examples of Kenny's links to serving policemen are on record. As an aside, he must be one of the few people that can kill an unarmed policeman (DC John Fordham) in his garden (I recall KN may have used used a pitchfork?) and get acquitted on the grounds of self defence. 

It's who you know...

____________________
Justice...  Fought for by the masses. Purchased by the wealthy. Traded by the powerful.

Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

So Mark Williams-Thomas knows who the killer of Jill Dando is, does he?

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.04.15 14:44

@jeanmonroe wrote:MWT to 'name' Jill Dando 'killer' tomorrow, Thursday 2nd April, 2015.
I would view with the profoundest suspicion ANY statement by Mark Williams-Thomas, a bloke who left his police career early on under circumstances neither he nor Surrey Police will disclose - we STILL don't know whether he resigned, was forced to resign, or was sacked.

Anyone who is a trusted SKY News commentator, commenting regularly about the McCanns, and about anything to do with child sexual abuse, is also very suspicious in my book, especially as he is nowhere near the country's leading expert on such matters.

Just as that other bloke who was always on TV as the professed expert on sex offending, the late Ray Wyre, friend of the McCanns, was not the leading expert he professed to be.

I am also wary of people who say they are going to do or say something dramatic in the future - like Sonia Poulton with her promise, some 4 months ago now, of a dramatic documentary with amazing revelations. Where is it?

I much prefer people who get on and do things and deliver them to those who keep posturing about what they are going to do.

But let's look at the options for who was the killer of Jill Dando.

First on my suspect list would be a professional hit-man employed by the government/MI5/Special Branch to kill Jill Dando because she had stumbled on a criminal gang of paedophiles, possibly connected with the BBC. The fact that Cliff Richard was interviewed several times in connection with Jill Dando's killing might be relevant here. I admit I have never seen anything that amounted to evidence in support of that theory.

Second might be someone connected with gangster Kenneth Noye. He had a motive to organise a contract killing, Jill Dando having put together the footage that enabled him to be arrested for the 'M25 'road rage' murder'. And there is an element of circumstantial evidence pointing in that direction.

Third, what abaout the 'Serb gunman' theory - the claim that a Serbian national killed her out of revenge for NATO bombs being dropped in the former Yugoslavia on the Belgrade TV station, killing I think 3 journalists in the process? That smacked to me of the powers-that-be coming up with a convenient cover story to mask the real truth.

IF, but only if, MWT not only names the killer correctly, and only if that killer and anybody else associated with him is successfully brought to justice, convicted and duly sentenced, will I believe him.

Of course, the wily MWT might name someone as the murderer who is already dead.

And IF he lays into Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell, raising queries therefore both about his role in the Dando investigation and as the commander-in-chief of Operation Grange, well, I might give him a brownie point

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.04.15 15:11

@TB

'dead' suspect or not, it WON'T be Barry George/Bulsara will it?

Which means BG WAS 'fitted up' 'stitched up' BY 'corrupt' MET cops! (ex DS HC)

With a little 'help' from their 'friend' at the CPS! (AS)

KN is NOT...... BG, is he?

If MWT 'names' 'someone, ANYONE' other than BG, then ex DS HC and current DPP AS are 'right in the frame' for 'corruption, on a grand scale' aren't they?

INNOCENT, BG WAS 'sentenced' to LIFE IMPRISONMENT, on THEIR 'say so' wasn't he?

Guess we'll 'see' tomorrow.




jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by Knitted on 01.04.15 15:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:MWT to 'name' Jill Dando 'killer' tomorrow, Thursday 2nd April, 2015.
Snipped:

But let's look at the options for who was the killer of Jill Dando.

First on my suspect list would be a professional hit-man employed by the government/MI5/Special Branch to kill Jill Dando because she had stumbled on a criminal gang of paedophiles, possibly connected with the BBC. The fact that Cliff Richard was interviewed several times in connection with Jill Dando's killing might be relevant here. I admit I have never seen anything that amounted to evidence in support of that theory.

I know the following simply shows that people move in surprisingly small social circles... but for those that like wearing tin foil hats from time to time, (as I do!), here are some interesting coincidences that link a few names:


Jill Dando...was Co-Presenter on Crimewatch with…Nick Ross
Nick Ross Was taught at Wallington County Grammar School by...

Jock Ireland
(Head of Sports, and who never wore anything under his kilt)Wallington County Grammar school
Jock Ireland…was subject to a parental complaint of inappropriate behaviour against an 11yr old boy, (incident witnessed by me) but was not disciplined by... Headmaster Ron  L Harrison

Ron L Harrison
(who had become Headmaster after Nick Ross had left)
... was suddenly removed as Headmaster about 1987(ish). He was soon murdered by two rentboys and featured on Crimewatch, the segment being introduced by …

Nick Ross
Nick Ross  ...thus spent years mixing with people that would become associates of... and then introduced on TV the murder of...  Ron L Harrison
(n.b. There’s no indication their path’s physically crossed)
 
Ron L Harrison
...A few snippets of my personal, 1st hand experience, of
…he ’inappropriately interacted’ with me in his Head Master’s study on one occasion when I was 14. During that incident he told me that when I was 18 I could come and join other lads who meet up with him on Saturdays and drink beer, etc.
… he told me at the time that he was friends with ‘a well know Christian Pop Singer’(n.b. My memory plays daily tricks with me as to whether Ron mentioned Cliff to me by name, or just suggested him via the phrase ‘Christian pop Singer’)
...he mentioned he was friends with Sir Keith Joseph. Sir KJ once popped in to our school in about 1983ish. I seem to recall that Sir KJ has now been named as an abuser of boys
… Ron’s memory was subject to relentless, efficient, ‘whooshing’ for years as the internet became popular. Any, and I mean ANY, mention of Ron on any website (such as Friends Re-united, Rate My Teacher, etc.) would be totally excised within a day. I experimented on numerous occasions, from praise and plaudits, to describing my experience but it made no difference... Whoosh! 
(n.b. There’s no evidence as far as I know that Nick ever met Ron)
... Ron's murder was solved a s a direct consequence of the Crimewatch segment, (his TV had been stolen by the rentboys and a viewer had bought it off them and was watching Crimewatch on it!). As a result I recall that Ron's murder was the subject of a 'Crimewatch Special' (or some such episode)... but looking on the Crimewatch webpage no mention is made of this case amongst the list of 'specials'. That sounds odd to me as you'd have thought Crimewatch would love to mention it lots as an instance where it solved the case overnight! 
 
(n.b. You can search YouTube for “Nick Ross Jock Ireland This is Your Life”). Nick says “we were all really fearful of Jock and for some reason he was always really nice to me”.  nick must have been a very lucky boy!  I don't recall Jock ever being nice, let alione 'really nice' to any of us boys. He was a tyrant with a dirk in his sock and a vicious temper. Oh, and when Nick introduced the segment on Ron's murder he didn't mention the interesting fact that Ron had been Head of his old school, (though not whilst Nick was there). Admittedly why would Nick do so? ...but I would have thought it would have bought a media friendly 'Human Interest' dimension to the coming segment).

Anyway... if anyone wants to add additional tin-foil to their headgear...
Ron L Harrison...was previously employed as Vice Head Master at...Haberdasher Aske’s School
Haberdasher Aske’s School...was attended (6th Form) byFiona Bruce
(...thus spent years mixing with fellow associates of Ron’s though again no indication their paths physically crossed)...  
Fiona BruceReplaced the murderedJill Dando


____________________
Justice...  Fought for by the masses. Purchased by the wealthy. Traded by the powerful.

Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nick Ross: "I might like to look at child abuse images to see what all the fuss is about..."

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.04.15 17:45

Some people my think it's a tad unfair to link to this page about Nick Ross, but...

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/childhood-abuses/paedophile-party-members/nick-ross-i-would-probably-look-at-child-abuse-images/

..."I might like to look at child abuse images to see what all the fuss is about"  ???

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by Knitted on 01.04.15 18:28

@ T.B.

You're only stating an additional fact... and anyway, it's no more fair or unfair than reminding readers that his wife co-founded ChildLine with her cousin Esther Rantzen, (she who was a close friend of Jimmy Savile)... and that some websites suggest that ChildLine may have been used as a 'filter' to sideline calls against Establishment figures.

____________________
Justice...  Fought for by the masses. Purchased by the wealthy. Traded by the powerful.

Knitted

Posts : 240
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by PeterMac on 01.04.15 21:00

@Knitted wrote:@ T.B.

You're only stating an additional fact... and anyway, it's no more fair or unfair than reminding readers that his wife co-founded ChildLine with her cousin Esther Rantzen, (she who was a close friend of Jimmy Savile)... and that some websites suggest that ChildLine may have been used as a 'filter' to sideline calls against Establishment figures.
Or that the sainted Rancid was shagging  in a relationship with Fairbairn
but of course suspected nothing, and knew nothing . . .

Why would she, even when he insisted she wore . . .   and adopted . . .  and  . . . .  


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732234/Revealed-The-Full-horrifying-truth-Sir-Nicholas-Fairbairn-paedophile-Margaret-Thatcher-s-side.html
Nicholas Fairbairn has been linked to fellow paedophile MP Cyril Smith
The former Tory MP who died in 1995 is accused of abusing children
Susie Henderson claims she was abused by Fairbairn in the 1970s
Fairbairn even tried to proposition Margaret Thatcher while incredibly drunk

In newspaper interviews, he called Labour MP and feminist Clare Short ‘the big, fat one,’ described rape victims as ‘tauntresses’ and asked, ‘what is a skirt, but an open gateway?’
In a late-night Commons debate about the gay age of consent in 1994, Sir Nicholas was meanwhile called to order by the Speaker for delivering a drunken diatribe against homosexuality which included an obscene description of the mechanics of ‘sodomy’.
In later years he took great pleasure in making unsolicited and often deeply demeaning advances on women unfortunate enough to catch his eye.

Rantzen is now a DAME.  C Smith was a Knight, Fairbairn was a Knight,
And just to re-inforce the piece
A few years before his death, h e called for Leveson-style curbs on Press freedom amid newspaper claims (dismissed by an inquiry) that a so-called ‘magic circle’ of Scottish judges, sheriffs and advocates in his former professional set were conspiring to ensure that homosexual criminals were given soft-touch treatment by the courts.
After Sir Nicholas was buried at Fordell Castle, the obituaries talked of him as one of Parliament’s great womanisers. All of them, that is, except one in the little-read underground magazine ScotsGay.
Obtained by the Mail this week, it lamented that Fairbairn had died ‘firmly in the closet’.
One straight man who remembers being propositioned by Fairbairn in the Sixties told ScotsGay: ‘It was really a shame — if he’d just accepted and been open about his bisexuality it would have taken a lot of pressure off him and he might not have taken to the drink.’
Given what we now know, of course, Fairbairn had plenty of other reasons to conceal the real nature of his sexuality. Did he, perhaps, drink himself to death because he was haunted by his paedophile past?
That seems unlikely. Shortly before his death, he expressed no regrets. ‘I’ve had a hell of good time on Earth,’ he told Martin Robb, a fellow Tory. ‘It has been Heaven.’

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has MWT (Ugh!) let the 'cat out of the bag'?

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.04.15 21:22

@PeterMac wrote:
@Knitted wrote:@ T.B.

You're only stating an additional fact... and anyway, it's no more fair or unfair than reminding readers that his wife co-founded ChildLine with her cousin Esther Rantzen (she who was a close friend of Jimmy Savile)... and that some websites suggest that ChildLine may have been used as a 'filter' to sideline calls against Establishment figures.
Or that the sainted Rancid was shagging  in a relationship with Fairbairn
but of course suspected nothing, and knew nothing...
More on Nicholas Fairbairn here (warning: graphic):

+++++++++++++++++++++++

ONE of Scotland's most prominent lawyers has been accused of sexually abusing his own daughter.

The woman, now in her 30s, claims the abuse began when she was just four.

And she has alleged that her father, one of Scotland's senior establishment figures,
carried out the abuse with friends, including ex-Solicitor General Sir Nicholas Fairbairn, in front of a cine camera.

But she fears any incriminating evidence he has could help him block an inquiry since it would topple many "respectable" senior members of the Scottish legal profession.

Eight lawyers have refused to take her case after learning who he was, she claims.

The woman said the abuse, including intercourse, continued until she was eight and she fears her father would kill her for going public. She added: "He wouldn't think twice about bumping me off."

The woman, who says she once took a knife to a court where her father was working to kill him, added: "I think he hates women."

And she claims he had sex with prostitutes in front of her and assaulted her mother.

Her allegations form part of a book by Sandra Brown in which the author accuses her own father of murdering 12-year-old Moira Anderson in Coatbridge in 1957.

Sandra believes the lawyer's daughter is considering making a formal complaint to police but is extremely scared."

SOURCE:
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/TOP+SC...9;.-a064081183



++++++++

AND THIS



PEOPLE WHO RULED BRITAIN…

THE LATE SIR NICHOLAS FAIRBAIRN AND THE ELM HOUSE GUEST HOUSE

I have been passed an article (from the left-wing Labour paper Tribune) titled: “The devil in Old Nick’s sordid details”.

Its subtitle is: “Ian Hernon recalls the late Tory MP who remains dogged by controversy after his death.

Here are some extracts from the article:

+++++++++++++++++++ 

“The late Sir Nicholas Fairbairn has been linked to the Elm House Guest House child abuse scandal where youngsters from children’s homes were allegedly sexually assaulted by high-profile visitors. A Scottish woman accused him of raping her when she was aged four.

“I have no evidence that he was involved in the Dolphin Square paedophile ring in which one, and possibly more, children may have been murdered for sexual gratification. And he is no longer around do defend himself.

“A senior political editor told me at the time that they key to Fairbairn was that he was an ‘equal opportunity shagger – either sex, any age, creed or colour, it doesn’t matter to him’.

“As Solicitor-General, he would insist on having colour copies made of the goriest crime scene photographs - particularly of butchered women - which he bound and passed round with the brandy and cigars at VIP dinners in his restored Fordell Castle.

“In 1981, his mistress, Pamela Milne, attempted suicide by hanging outside his London home.

“…he refused to prosecute three men for the gang rape of ‘Carol X’ on the grounds that she was a part-time prostitute. The rapists had also used razors to slash her face, breasts and buttocks. When I raised that with him, he replied that it was ‘normal’ for women to be treated that way during a night out in Glasgow…the victim launched a private prosecution and all three attackers were convicted and sentenced to up to 12 years.

“In 1988 he was knighted…     

“It is difficult to imagine now how such a man who revelled so openly in his own pleasures could have reached relatively high office and then, despite disgrace, be given such rich rewards…But then this was the era during which Jimmy Savile was a regular visitor to Number 10 Downing Street and Chequers”.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2147
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum