The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

RICHARD HALL’S ELEVEN ‘EASTER ROADSHOW’ TOUR EVENTS - speaking about Madeleine McCann and other cases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RICHARD HALL’S ELEVEN ‘EASTER ROADSHOW’ TOUR EVENTS - speaking about Madeleine McCann and other cases

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.03.15 11:44

RICHARD HALL’S ELEVEN ‘EASTER ROADSHOW’ TOUR EVENTS, 26 March to 9 April

I’m posting up details of Richard Hall’s Easter tour dates. He hasn’t asked me to, but when all’s said and done (and a whole lot more is said than done) he is the only person I know of in the U.K. who is both able and willing to talk directly to the public about what he sees as the most relevant facts about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I am told he will devote part of his talk to the Madeleine McCann case.

Admission to his talks is by ticket, £12 per event, bookable online on the RichPlanet website at http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

The only event of his that I attended (London, last year) was full to overflowing and tickets had been sold out well before the talk.  

STATEMENT ABOUT THE TOUR FROM RICHARD HALL

Richplanet TV has covered many issues in the past, but some of the most important issues are now not being allowed on television.

Following the OFCOM investigation last year, the TV broadcaster will only allow Richplanet to cover particular less controversial issues.

This talk will contain everything that could not be broadcast.

We will be launching the next film in the series "Buried by Mainstream Media - The True Story of Madeleine McCann".

It will examine in a level of detail never screened before on television, the alleged abductors seen by witnesses.

We will also be launching another film examining a recent lone gunman incident.

The first part of the talk will address the usual Geopolitical issues.

One tool the manipulators use to influence and subvert the masses are "false heros and role models". One example which many people in the alternative community point to is Brian Cox, but there are many more, an army no less, of fake personalities being paraded on our TV screens who are nothing more than puppet servants of a secretive subversive regime.

These puppets are being used to steer and influence the motivations of a nation, and one of their goals it seems is to fracture families.

In the second part we will continue with the hypothesis exposed in the spring Richplanet TV series that the Mars rover missions may not be what they seem.

We hope to get Andrew Johnson to attend the Nottingham event!

UNQUOTE

TOUR DATES - All talks start at 7.30pm, except the Saturday event at Hatfield, which starts at 10.30am

GLASGOW

Thursday 26 March, 7.30pm

Sloans, 62 Argyll Arcade, 108 Argyl Street,
Glasgow, G2 8BG

NEWCASTLE

Friday 27 March, 7.30pm

Tyneside Irish Centre, 43 Gallowgate,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SG

BLACKPOOL

Sunday 29 March, 7.30pm

Ruskin Hotel, 55-61 Albert Rd,
Blackpool, FY1 4PW

HUDDERSFIELD

Monday 30 March, 7.30pm

Waterloo Suite, Lockwood Park
Huddersfield, HD4 6EN

LIVERPOOL

Tuesday 31 March, 7.30pm

The Silvestrian, Silver Street,
Liverpool, L5 8SE

NOTTINGHAM

Wednesday 1 April, 7.30pm

The Belgrave Rooms, 25 Goldsmith Street
Nottingham, NG1 5LB

BIRMINGHAM

Friday 3 April, 7.30pm

Alvechurch Social Club,
Radford Road, Birmingham, B48 7LD

HATFIELD. Hertfordshire

Saturday 4 April 10.30am

Mecure Hatfield Oak Hotel, Roehyde Way,
Hatfield, AL10 9AF

BRIGHTON

Sunday 5 April, 7.30pm

Latest Music Bar, 14-17 Manchester St,
Brighton, BN2 1TF

PENZANCE

Wednesday 8 April, 7.30pm

The Lugger Inn, 3 Marine Terrace,
Penzance, TR18 4DL

MERTHY TYDFIL

Thursday 9 April, 7.30pm

Merthyr Rugby Club,
Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 3RB

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RICHARD HALL’S ELEVEN ‘EASTER ROADSHOW’ TOUR EVENTS - speaking about Madeleine McCann and other cases

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.03.15 12:20

BRIGHTON

Sunday 5 April, 7.30pm

Brighton, BN2 1TF
-------------------------------------------------------

I'll e-mail PPC for Brighton Pavilion,, Clarence Mitchell, McCann's 'paid' ( a 'retainer' of £28,000pa from Madeleine's 'fund') spokesman, so he can 'book' his ticket, without hesitation!

(He MIGHT 'learn' something!)

Only said he 'MIGHT'! winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RICHARD HALL’S ELEVEN ‘EASTER ROADSHOW’ TOUR EVENTS - speaking about Madeleine McCann and other cases

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.03.15 12:27

@jeanmonroe wrote:BRIGHTON

Sunday 5 April, 7.30pm

Brighton, BN2 1TF
-------------------------------------------------------

I'll e-mail PPC for Brighton Pavilion, Clarence Mitchell
There was talk on the forum a couple of years back about leafleting the good citizens of Brighton Pavilion and telling them a few home truths about this master, government-paid, media manipulator.

This no longer seems necessary, as opinion polls are predicting the Greens will keep the seat, but be run close by Labour.

Mitchell is nowhere, and the bookies have lengthened the odds against him winning to 50-1.   

Some Conservatives down there are going to vote Labour! - to keep out the Green zealot Caroline Lucas - or because they can't bear to vote for Mitchell

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.15 12:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:

NEWCASTLE

Friday 27 March, 7.30pm

Tyneside Irish Centre, 43 Gallowgate,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SG

Alas I will not be able to make this due to being in Disneyland (no, really!) which is a shame.

A bit off topic for the main forum but his "lone gunman" stuff is most interesting. I was actually in Portugal for the duration of the Raoul Moat episode - a highly surreal experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.15 12:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Some Conservatives down there are going to vote Labour! - to keep out the Green zealot Caroline Lucas - or because they can't bear to vote for Mitchell

There's some kind of Miss Whiplash in the running too, I read somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall on 11.03.15 13:59

Thanks for mentioning my tour.  I will not be speaking at length about the Madeleine case, I will be introducing the new film and maybe spend about 15-20 minutes on it.  It will be on sale for £10 at the talks.  The first set of films will also be available for £15.  I will probably do both for £20.  As with the last film, it will at some point be put online to watch free, and I am granting permission for anyone to copy the film freely.

As stated in the film I do envisage a possible third production.  The two mains areas that would need to be possibly explored in future production(s) would be a)  Looking at all the evidence before Madeleine was reported missing to try and determine the latest time it can be proven she was alive and therefore determine the most likely time frame in which she died (assuming she died).  b.  Robert Murat.

As some of you know I am not a fan of asking for a UK public enquiry.  Look at Hutton & 7/7 for two examples of fake staged enquiries which did nothing but help hide the truth about these events.  My preference is to seek to get suspects arrested.

Richard D. Hall
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.03.15 14:01

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/home-affairs-committee/news/150306-ct-ev/

@TB

Yewtree and Daniel Morgan.

16h56............BHH 'murder' AND police 'corruption'

Yewtree 'costs'

16h48.

and here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2988509/3-5m-Yewtree-inquiry-defended.html

OPERATION YEWTREE. (a MASS paedophile 'investigation')

20 (TWENTY) 'dedicated' police staff/officers...........'costs'........ £3 1/2 million (ongoing)

5 (FIVE) 'convictions' sentences from 5 years 9 months to 16 years.

OPERATION GRANGE (a SINGLE 'missing child' investigation)

"BASED" entirely and 'eclusively' upon the 'word', and ONLY the 'word', of the 'missing' child's 'parents', the LAST 'proven' people to have 'seen' the child 'alive', with the child's own father. 'seeing her, in her bed'

38 (THIRTY EIGHT) 'dedicated' police staff/officers .............'costs'.......... £11+ million (ongoing)

NO 'convictions'

NO 'evidence' (of a 'crime')

NO 'nothing'!

thinking

'perhaps' OP Yewtree 'officers' should 'swap' places with OP Grange 'officers'!

So, in 'summary': An 'investigation', lasting over almost 4 YEARS, to date, into a SINGLE 'missing child' case, with absolutely no 'result/s' or 'evidence' (of a 'crime' by a 'stranger') vs an 'investigation' lasting 2 1/2 YEARS, to date, into MASS paedophile 'abuse' with 5 'convictions', and an awaiting trial of 1 person, to date.

Almost TWICE as many police staff/officers 'dedicated' to a SINGLE ( 'missing' almost EIGHT YEARS AGO) 'missing person' case as opposed to mass, TENS OF THOUSANDS, ongoing, child exploitation and abuse 'cases'

"What am i not 'getting'?, WHAT am i not 'seeing'?"

thinking

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum