The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Which party do you want to win the next election?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do want to win the next election?

12% 12% 
[ 8 ]
21% 21% 
[ 14 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
46% 46% 
[ 31 ]
3% 3% 
[ 2 ]
17% 17% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 68

Re: Which party do you want to win the next election?

Post by PeterMac on 16.04.15 21:51

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.04.15 21:54

I'll vote for any party that will deliver the following.............(please insert your comment).

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.04.15 8:01

@aquila wrote:I'll vote for any party that will deliver the following.............(please insert your comment).

Where I insert it depends on the party ! Mr

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.04.15 8:02

I will vote for any candidate who has suffered because of austerity.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.04.15 8:52

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'll vote for any party that will deliver the following.............(please insert your comment).

Where I insert it depends on the party ! Mr
That's started the day off with a good laugh.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.04.15 10:34

I want the bedroom tax to be abolished immediately. It's cancerous. I'm not on benefits but I see what it does to people who are.

I want out of Europe. There is no reason trade cannot continue without membership of the EU.

I want immigration on a points based system as to how useful you are to this country.

I want it to be made clear that being Asian does not give automatic rights to have an arranged marriage in your home country and bring your wife here. (I'll be lambasted for that comment).

I want to see real apprenticeships for trades. Why do we need Polish plumbers and builders who do everything on the cheap?

I want to see the re-introduction of Grammar schools.

I want to see a minimum wage that allows people to live a decent life.

I want to see the immediate abolition of zero hours contracts.

I want a lot.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 17.04.15 11:21

@aquila wrote:I want the bedroom tax to be abolished immediately. It's cancerous. I'm not on benefits but I see what it does to people who are.  AGREED

I want out of Europe. There is no reason trade cannot continue without membership of the EU. AGREED

I want immigration on a points based system as to how useful you are to this country. AGREED

I want it to be made clear that being Asian does not give automatic rights to have an arranged marriage in your home country and bring your wife here. (I'll be lambasted for that comment).  AGREED - I doubt you`ll be lambasted but surprised at how many people agree

I want to see real apprenticeships for trades. Why do we need Polish plumbers and builders who do everything on the cheap?  AGREED

I want to see the re-introduction of Grammar schools.  AND TECHNICAL SCHOOLS. I WANT TRADES, ARTISANS TO BE VALUED AS MUCH, IF NOT MORE, THAN ACADEMIA.

I want to see a minimum wage that allows people to live a decent life. AGREED

I want to see the immediate abolition of zero hours contracts. AGREED

I want a lot. I ALSO WANT OUT OF EVERYTHING NUCLEAR, MORE FUNDING TO WAVE AND TIDAL POWER AND BANNING OF FRACKING.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 17.04.15 13:32

The root cause of so many modern ills or things that bug us (e.g. bedroom tax, low minimum wage, zero hour contracts, cheap labour...even immigration due to war), lie in the debt based economic system that exists around the world.  That system requires exponential growth of debt and all the techniques of squeezing every last penny out of the most disenfranchised in in society is how people and corporations and governments try and keep one step ahead of that ever growing debt burden upon which our currency systems are built.

So, who will I vote for?  No one, I shall walk to the polling booth as I always do and spoil my paper.

Until there's a party that has a chance of getting in that's committed to change the system of fractional reserve banking then I see no point in voting at a National level.  All the manifesto promises, all the mudslinging, are simply a charade...a distraction... one big scam that just redistributes the smallest scraps so as the ignorant, voting, masses think they are making a difference and that their vote somehow counts.  If one party spends £6bn on the NHS, or another spends £12bn on the NHS is so irrelevant in the wider scheme of things.  UK National debt is increasing at a rate of £2bn per week.  That debt has to be paid by us, and because we can't, our children will have a bigger debt burden, and their children will have even more, and so on and so on until the system collapses as it is mathematically inevitable that it will.

The following video is from the US. However the US's Federal Reserve system adopted in 1913 replicated the long established UK system built upon the Bank of England, (n.b The BofE is privately run and you'll never find out who the shareholders are... but we can probably guess!). The three minutes from 18:40 are three minutes well spent as they illustrate very simply how currency and the money supply 'works'... Video:  +cycle%2C+although+some+economists+still+believe+this+monetary+myth.+Both+the+monetary+base+and+M1+series+are+generally+procyclical+and%2C+if+anything%2C+the+monetary+base+lags+the+[credit]+cycle+slightly.+Nobel+prize+winners+Finn+Kydland+and+Ed+Prescott+%2C+Federal+Reserve+bank+of+Minneapolis+%281990%29+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.minneapolisfed.org%2Fresearch%2Fqr%2Fqr1421.pdf+++Under+the+present+system+banks+do+not+have+to+wait+for+depositors+to+appear+and+make+funds+available+before+they+can+on-lend%2C+or+intermediate%2C+those+funds.+Rather%2C+they+create+their+own+funds%2C+deposits%2C+in+the+act+of+lending.+This+fact+can+be+veri%EF%AC%81ed+in+the+description+of+the+money+creation+system+in+many+central+bank+statements%2C+and+it+is+obvious+to+anybody+who+has+ever+lent+money+and+created+the+resulting+book+entries.+IMF+Working+Paper+Chicago+Plan+Revisited%2C+p9+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imf.org%2Fexternal%2Fpubs%2Fft%2Fwp%2F2012%2Fwp12202.pdf+++The+key+function+of+banks+is+money+creation%2C+not+intermediation.+Michael+Kumhof%2C+Deputy+Division+Chief%2C+Modeling+Unit%2C+Research+Department%2C+International+Monetary+Fund+http%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F64807284+Read+more+%C2%B7+15+%09+View+all+58+replies+RM+Olson+3+weeks+ago+%28edited%29+%2BAndy+T++here%27s+your+quote%2C++"Currency+is+just+paper"+is+something+you+hear...a+lot.++Well%2C+gold+is+just+a+shiny+metal.++++At+the+end+of+the+day%2C+shit+that+money+buys+is+where+the+value+lies.++Where+you+are+wrong+is+that+shiny+metal+still+has+the+buying+power+it+had+100+years+ago....+++the+paper+buys+10+times+less+than+it+did+just+40+years+ago.++My+first+new+car+was+just+%243000.00++here+only+40+years+later+it+costs+%2430%2C000.00+plus.+The+minimum+wage+and+middle+class+workers+would+have+to+make+%24100.00+an+hour+for+wages+to+have+kept+up+with+that+inflation.+This+was+the+game+of+the+bankers...+the+more+things+cost%2C+the+more+interest+they+earn.++++That+%2420.00+bill+once+bought+a+30%2F30+rifle+or+a+handmade+suit+out+of+the+finest+materials.++Today+that+%2420.00+piece+of+paper+you+praise+won%27t+hardly+buy+a+bag+of+shit.++You+take+the+bag+of+shit...+I+will+take+my+gold.++We+are+not+in+a+total+collapse+but+sure+have+been+in+a+free+fall+since+they+created+the+FED.++In+a+collapse%2C+food%2C+medicine%2C+water+and+life%27s+necessities++will+come+first+but+precious+metals+have+been+used+side+by+side+all+the+other+commodities+for+thousands+of+years.+its+not+going+away.+Read+more+%C2%B7+%09+Andy+T+3+weeks+ago+%2BRM+Olson+I%27m+going+to+assume+that+you+purchased+your+car+around+1965+ish%3F++If+you+adjust+for+inflation%2C+%2422%2C000+is+the+same+price+today.+++The+real+price+of+my+new+car+%282014%2C+%2421%2C000%29+is+less+than+your+%243000+car.++Further%2C+my+2014+is+safer+in+a+crash%2C+has+fewer+exhaust+emissions%2C++gets+better+gas+mileage%2C+holds+my+smartphone+%28which+has+an+astronomically+better+and+cheaper+processor+than+the+Apollo+space+capsule%29%2C+and+has+Sirius+radio.++Everything+that+I+am+telling+you+is+being+typed+on+a+machine+that+is+way+beyond+it%27s+1965+equivalents+in+terms+of+technology+AND+price.+++I+purchased+my+first+computer+for+%242000.++I+recently+built+one+with+low%2C+mid-range+parts+for+%24400.++You+can%27t+explain+that+using+money+supply+alone.++If+the+level+of+money+alone+determined+prices%2C+you+wouldn%27t+expect+this+to+occur+in+an+inflationary+currency+system+such+as+the+U.S.++In+other+words%2C+who+gives+a+shit+that+the+nominal+price+of+your+first+car+was+%243000%3F++"This+was+the+game+of+the+bankers...+the+more+things+cost%2C+the+more+interest+they+earn."+++The+"game"+of+the+Fed+is+that+they+earn+interest+without+adding+wealth+to+the+economy.++By+the+time+they+get+it+back+in+interest+payments+from+the+treasury%2C+currency+has+real+value+in+goods+produced+even+though+it+left+the+Fed+with+zero+value%2C+AND+they+have+a+lien+against+the+wealth+produced+by+their+worthless+paper.++It+doesn%27t+matter+what+form+the+money+takes.++The+value+is+in+production.+++If+you+buy+a+car+from+me%2C+you+are+trading+your+produce+for+my+produce.++I+only+accept+your+money+%28whatever+form%29+because+I+trust+that+I+can+get+something+equivalent+to+the+car+that+I+am+trading+away+sometime+in+the+future+with+your+money.++And%2C+yes+inflation+has+an+impact+on+my+future+buying+power+in+this+case+as+well.++++++++++++The+price+of+gold+is+being+driven+upward+by+speculation+of+many+things+that+may+or+may+not+happen.++The+price+isn%27t+being+driven+upward+because+industry+demand+for+gold+is+increasing+or+because+jewelry+makers+are+experiencing+a+boon.++Read+more+%C2%B7+%09+Jungle+Jargon+Shared+on+Google%2B+%C2%B7+1+month+ago+Finance+Made+Easy+%C2%B7+4+%09+View+all+3+replies+Walter+Mendoza+1+month+ago+Pure+religion+and+undefiled+before+God+and+the+Father+is+this%2C+To+visit+the+fatherless+and+widows+in+their+affliction%2C+and+to+keep+himself+unspotted+from+the+world.+James+1%3A27++Impure+religion+IS+a+scam.+%C2%B7+1+%09+Peter+H.+1+month+ago+Like+Mormonism+%2BWalter+Mendoza+%3F+%C2%B7+%09+Cor+Prank+3+months+ago+This+is+the+best+explanation+of+this+problem+that+I+have+ever+seen.+%C2%B7+6+%09+Mike+Maloney+3+months+ago+Thanks+Cor+%C2%B7+1+%09+joeyess+5+hours+ago+goldbugs+%C2%B7+%09+Tom+Andries+2+months+ago+Very+educational.+What%27s+the+alternative%3F++%C2%B7+2+%09+View+all+4+replies+delyparker777+2+months+ago+%2BTom+Andries+I+believe+that+breaking+the+"paradigm"+of+what+"money"+or+"currencies"+is+will+be+a+part+of+the+solution.++For+example%2C+we+can+have+alternative+currencies+or+use+silver+again+or+check+out+public+banking+or+for+America+to+return+to+its+own+constitution+which+clearly+says+that+only+gold+and+silver+can+be+used+for+payment+of+debts+referring+to+the+states.++Read+Article+1%2C+section+8+and+10+of+the+US+Constitution.++It+is+supposed+to+be+the+supreme+law+of+this+land+and+of+course+BOTH+worthless+parties+sold+us+out+to+the+Federal+Reserve+banksters.++Sickening%2C+the+amount+of+TREASON+going+on+not+only+in+this+nation+but+all+over+the+world.++It+is+a+GLOBAL+Central+banking+scam.++Look+at+what+is+happening+in+Greece%2C+etc.+with+all+of+the+austerity+measures+etc.++Why%3F%21++For+a+national+debt+that+can+never+be+paid+off+because+there+isn%27t+enough+in+circulation+to+pay+it+off+from+the+scam+of+usury+or+interest.++Debt+and+usury+are+the+enemy+along+with+fiat+or+unbacked+"currencies."++So+let%27s+rethink+of+what+"money"+or+"currencies"+are.++After+all%2C+Rome+used+salt.++See+what+I+mean%3F%21+Read+more+%C2%B7+%09+Tom+Andries+2+months+ago+%2Bdelyparker777++As+European+I%27m+a+bit+less+concerned+about+the+US+constitution.+But+I+would+like+to+see+in+ALL+constitutions+a+severe+limit+on+the+capability+of+a+government+to+make+debts.+A+lot+of+things+aren%27t+bad+per+s%C3%A9%2C+but+it+is+the+lack+of+balance+that+causes+problems.+And+in+spite+of+the+promises%2C+free+trade+did+NOT+bring+balance.+On+the+contrary%2C+current+evidence+is+it+enforces+dispropotions%2C+which+is+both+economically+and+socially+undesirable.+E.g.+nothing+wrong+with+derived+products%2C+as+long+as+they+don%27t+become+more+important+than+what+they%27re+supposed+to+be+supporting+and+become+the+main+focus+themselves.+Gold+and+silver+are+also+just+trade+products%2C+they%27re+value+depends+just+like+forex+on+the+trust+people+grant+it.+Of+course%2C+they+can%27t+be+"virtualized"%2C+and+there+limited+supply+and+great+%28monetary%3F%29+value+causes+people+to+destruct+large+parts+of+nature+for+rather+restricted+quantities.+But+apparently%2C+nature+belonging+to+all+doesn%27t+matter+when+it+comes+to+enriching+a+few.+It%27s+a+legalised+pattern+of+theft+engrained+in+our+"civilization"+Read+more+%C2%B7+1+%09+Show+more+Autoplay+++++Up+Next++++++When+Money+Is+Corrupted+-+Hidden+Secrets+Of+Money+Ep+5+-+Mike+Maloney+by+Mike+Maloney+324%2C250+views+++++29%3A59++++++1%3A01+++%C2%A31k%2B+Money+Transfer+Adby+World+First+Foreign+Exchange+130%2C638+views+Death+Of+The+Dollar+-+Hidden+Secrets+Of+Money+Ep+3-+Mike+Maloney+by+Mike+Maloney+607%2C206+views+36%3A02+Money+vs+Currency+-+Hidden+Secrets+Of+Money+Ep+1+-+Mike+Maloney+by+Mike+Maloney+1%2C154%2C287+views+25%3A56+Massive+Oil+Deflation+-+Warning+From+Mike+Maloney+In+2010+by+Mike+Maloney+58%2C748+views+25%3A37+The+Fall+of+the+United+Kingdom+-+Coming+Catastrophes+in+the+UK+Economy+by+Stefan+Molyneux+]Banking made simple

The following award winning video, speaking first hand to some of the most senior economists from the WHO and financial experts from Wall Street/the City, is interesting (well...I think so!): The Four Horseman - Economics and Banking

Some politicians around the world have stood up and have said the system of banking in place needs to change as that will solve many of the issues that our politicians 'massage our emotions' arguing over whilst the massive economic scam carries relentlessly on. Paul Hellyer, (Longest serving Canadian Privy Councillor) is one such politician... but he's in the political wilderness because voters fall into the trap and get wound up, and vote, about emotive things... instead of actually fixing the root cause that adversely affects almost every man, woman and child on the planet.  Currency should go back to being simple tokens to pay for goods and services... because what we think of as money and currency is simply a way that our leaders have to inexorably harvest the common man's assets and enslave populations through debt. 

Voting in national elections?  Not for me...It's just a means of dividing us and conquering us so as we don't all rise up and overthrow our leaders.

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 17.04.15 16:39

I woud vote for any party that promised that the indigenous people of UK would be treated FAIRLY.  IMO  we are not and it has been getting worse since Blair took Office.

Also free speech guaranteed, fed up with PC.   Telling the truth is not a crime IMO but unfortunatey some PC commentators/politicians have most of us afraid to say what we really think.

No more cover ups and honesty guaranteed.

Guess I wont be voting for any of this lot then.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 17.04.15 18:49

The Swiss system of democracy looks good.  It gives the population more power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy

The population get to vote on all individual matters, or something along those lines.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.04.15 22:47

Im surprised by the number of u-Kippers here in the poll!

Are we sure thats how we want to be remembered?

Thought not!

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 17.04.15 23:39

@Portia wrote:Im surprised by the number of u-Kippers here in the poll!

Are we sure thats how we want to be remembered?

Thought not!

Why are you "surprised"?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 20:27

Crikey, that chart tells everyone to vote Labour. If I voted Milliband to lead a government I'd have to have myself sectioned.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.05.15 20:29

@aquila wrote:Crikey, that chart tells everyone to vote Labour. If I voted Milliband to lead a government I'd have to have myself sectioned.
And don't forget the Greens. That's another party that says YES to EVERYTHING! Mrs

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 20:37

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:Crikey, that chart tells everyone to vote Labour. If I voted Milliband to lead a government I'd have to have myself sectioned.
And don't forget the Greens. That's another party that says YES to EVERYTHING! Mrs
Apologies, I don't look at the Green Party as a serious contender although I hope Brighton & Hove vote for Caroline Lucas or anyone instead of Pinky Mitchell.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.05.15 20:43

@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
Apologies, I don't look at the Green Party as a serious contender although I hope Brighton & Hove vote for Caroline Lucas or anyone instead of Pinky Mitchell.
Aquila, I think we can safely assume that the Pink One will be sighing on, first thing, Friday morning thumbsup

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 20:55

@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
Aquila, I think we can safely assume that the Pink One will be sighing on, first thing, Friday morning thumbsup
When he loses I doubt you'll see him picking up litter and dog poo or complaining about bin collections and parking in Brighton ever again.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.05.15 22:54

@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
When he loses I doubt you'll see him picking up litter and dog poo or complaining about bin collections and parking in Brighton ever again.
Ohh, but how the mighty fall. Bigger and better than the Pink One have gone from dizzy heights to the doorways of the streets of London, begging for a few pennies for a cup of coffee.  Don't get your coat, yet. It ain't over until the fat lady sings, and she's still putting on her makeup............Bless!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 05.05.15 23:23

Oh what a dilemma it`s been - every party has got one thing I`m totally against (except the Greens and there`s no point voting for them).

But I can see I`m veering more and more towards the LibDems`policies as the day draws closer, even though I do not want us to stay in the EU, but that`ll have to be my compromise.

I want them to be back in a coalition - with the Blues or the Reds I don`t care, but I think they`ll put the brakes on the worst excesses of either side.

Plus I`m trusting Nick Clegg more than I was, his occasional gaffes make him more human and also YELLOW is my favourite colour.

"Economy
The Lib Dems have promised to "balance Britain's books by April 2018", cutting £50bn less than the Tories and borrow £70bn less than Labour.

How? They will eliminate the remaining £27 billion deficit on the current budget through a combination of £12 billion in departmental savings, £3 billion in welfare savings, £5 billion in tax rises and £7 billion in reduced tax avoidance.

"We are determined to finish the job in full and on time and to do so fairly," the manifesto says. There will also be a new supplementary Corporation Tax on the banking sector to raise an extra £1 billion a year.

Taxes

The income tax personal allowance will be raised to £12,500 if Nick Clegg gets back into government, he has promised.

The party want to introduce a High Value Property Levy on homes worth over £2 million - making £1 billion a year for the government - and will raise an extra £7 billion a year by cracking down on tax avoidance.

The manifesto also said: "Our plans do not require any increase in the headline rates of Income Tax, National Insurance, VAT or Corporation Tax." But they are not ruled out.

Education

The have pledged an extra £2.5bn for England's education budget in their election manifesto. The party said the cash would ensure spending was protected "from cradle to college".

The party has also pledged to give 20 hours of free childcare a week to all for all two to four-year olds, extending changes made by the Coalition.

They also want an independent panel of experts to further slim down the curriculum and make a “core curriculum” that all state schools would be required to teach.

NHS

The Liberal Democrats will increase NHS spending by at least £8 billion a year by 2020, matching a plan outlined by Simon Stevens, the Chief Executive of NHS England. The party calls Britain's NHS "the envy of the world".
Mental health spending by £500m a year by 2016/17 under the Lib Dems, half of which we delivered in this year’s Budget, and create a Mental Health Research Fund.

Crime

The Lib Dems want to scrap Police and Crime Commissioners and save £75 million for front-line policing.
The party will also create specialist “drug courts” to provide “bespoke” help for addicts and people with mental health problems.
They will also “end unnecessary detention” of immigrants but said the party would ensure there were “strong border checks” in place.

Environment

Five new green laws will be implemented if the party wins power.

• A Nature Bill: Legal targets for biodiversity, clean air, clean water and access to green space, extending the Right to Roam and establishing new marine and coastal reserves.

• A Heating and Energy Efficiency Bill: Building on the Green Deal with a national programme to raise the energy efficiency standards for all Britain’s households. We will legislate to boost renewable and district heating programmes and heat saving standards.

• A Zero Waste Britain Bill: Establishing a “Stern Report” on resource use, with binding targets and a clear action plan to reduce waste and end biodegradable landfill.

• A Zero Carbon Britain Bill: Introducing a decarbonisation target for electricity generation, expanding the powers of the Green Investment Bank and banning electricity generated from unabated coal.

• A Green Transport Bill: Establishing a full network of charging points for electric cars, only allowing low emission vehicles on the roads from 2040 and reforming planning law to ensure new developments are designed around walking, cycling and public transport.

[size]

Jobs and welfare

The Lib Dems propose to dedicate six weeks of parental leave exclusively to fathers – triple the current allowance.
They will continue to roll out Universal Credit in a “carful, managed” manner and publish a “Disability and Health Employment Green Paper”.

Climate change

Renewable energy will make up over a third of Britain's electricity by 2020 under the Lib Dems’ plans. They will cut council tax for “green homes” by at least £100 a year over the next decade.
They also promise to “force” energy companies to let customers switch suppliers in 24 hours and invest more in cleaner energy research.

Defence

On Trident, the Liberal Democrats restate they will "step down the nuclear ladder" by cutting the number of Trident submarines and only put nuclear missiles out to sea during times of international crisis - rather than a Continuous At Sea Deterrence.
The party will also introduce a “presumption of denial” of arms sales applications to countries with human rights concerns.

Reforming politics

Political donations will be capped at £10,000, the Lib Dems have proposed. They have also promised to implement “devolution on demand” – a redistribution of powers from Westminster to cities.
The party also pledged to “overhaul” the House of Lords to make it “properly democratic” by electing members and reiterates its desire to see the Single Transferable Vote used in general elections.
Also, regions such as Yorkshire and Cornwall will be able to create Regional Assemblies band take on a “clear geographic and political identity”. However the party does not back an English Parliament.[/size]

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.05.15 6:12

Thing is we just can't trust what they say (Lib Dems).  Tuition fees being a very good example.

Also the leaked documents last week (Danny Alexander) and this week Lord( whatever his name) making public a private conversation between Clegg and Cameron.

Just how they think that will gain the public's trust I have no idea and would not touch them with a barge pole.  (Sorry, so so sorry).   ha ha ha.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 06.05.15 9:47

@plebgate wrote:Thing is we just can't trust what they say (Lib Dems).  Tuition fees being a very good example.

Also the leaked documents last week (Danny Alexander) and this week Lord( whatever his name) making public a private conversation between Clegg and Cameron.

Just how they think that will gain the public's trust I have no idea and would not touch them with a barge pole.  (Sorry, so so sorry).   ha ha ha.

Yes, indeed. 

How are the people supposed to decide which party to vote for when their characters and m.o.d leave a lot to be desired.

Just imagine - IMO its now a question of which one is going to do the least damage to the country and the people living in it.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 06.05.15 10:06

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 06.05.15 10:24

BlueBag

I have to say your pictures speak for themselves. 

I only wish you could splatter them all over the MSM and preferably about 3 weeks ago!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.05.15 10:53

Here goes with my General Election predictions:

1. Conservatives to lose 20 seats but end up 24 seats ahead of Labour

2. Labour a net gain of only 2 seats (lose 39 in Scotland, gain 41 elsewhere

3. Liberal Democrats to lose more than half their seats

4. Scots Nats to gain 46 seats, ending up with 52

5. Right-and-centre leaning parties (Con, UKIP, Lib Dem Dem Union & Ulster Union) to gain 321 seats

6. Left-leaning parties (Lab, ScotNat, WelshNat, Green, SDLP, George Galloway) to gain 318 seats 

7. The 11 others are 5 Sinn Fein who don't take their seats, the Speaker and 5 assorted Independents

8. David Cameron asked by the Queen to form a government and will succeed on the above figures...

9... But if Labour get 260 or more seats, Miliband stands a better chance of forming a government.

IN DETAIL

Conservative 282 (down 20)

Labour 258 (up 2)

Liberal Democrat 27 (down 29)

ScotNat 52 (up 46)

WelshNat 3 (as now)

UKIP 3 (up 1)

Independents 5 (as now)

Green 1 (as now)

George Galloway 1 (as now)

Northern Irleand seats (17)

Dem Unionist 8 (as now)

Sinn Fein 5 (as now)

SDLP 3 (as now)

Ulster Unionist 1 (up 1)

Alliance NIL (down 1)    

P.S. @ BlueBag   Stunning illustration of the picture having the power of 1,000 words

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum