The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The McCann & Hollie Greig Case.

Post by plebgate on 09.03.15 8:44

I do be quiet Aiyoyo.  So what, the poster deserves to be told straight up. 

Of course you could always voice your opinion of my last post over on the other site.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.03.15 9:15

@Doug D wrote:I must admit to never having fully got to grips with this case, but came across this by accident last night re-tweeted on SP's site:

We Demand a Full Exoneration for Robert Green

•   author: Carmelle Ryan-Sammon
•   target: Scotlands Goverment and Human Rights Commission

we've got 253 signatures, help us get to 1,000

•   overview
•   petition

We have very shameful and outrageous goings on regarding the sentencing of Robert Green. Not only was he sentenced for 250 hours of community service, but he has been gagged for the rest of his life not to speak about anything to do with the Hollie Greig case. If he does, he is immediately imprisoned for a maximum of 5 years !!!
This is unacceptable and it is time to speak out for this man and the injustice of this whole case. Please Sign and Share to Show You Care..

so he's still got a few 'believers', including SP so it seems.
Yes - and let this be a lesson for every single member of the CMOMM forum - Sonia Poulton is on the side of the slanderer and pesristent liar Robert Green - and OPPOSED to CMOMM member here, Sylvia Major, the forber good friend of Anne Greig whose neighbours got a 'round robin' letter from Robert Green saying: "Your neighbour Sylvia Major is a paedophile who's been sexually abusing Hollie Greig for 14 years" - and was so distressed that she had to give up her hairdressing busisness as a result.

Anne Greig's lies were evil...

...Robert Green's iies are evil...

...but Sonia Poulton supports these evil-doers to the hilt   what

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.03.15 9:53

@plebgate wrote:I do be quiet Aiyoyo.  So what, the poster deserves to be told straight up. 

Of course you could always voice your opinion of my last post over on the other site.

Why would you suggest that plebgate?   
I am countering your post here.  What has it got anything to do with the other site? BTW, which site did you have in mind?

Why can't members post their views, albeit different ones, without you jumping on them all the time?  I don't see any denigrating.  Your condescending "so what" tone,  implying it's your God given right to tell people off is not......hmmmmm.....?

Who died and made you forum police?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.03.15 10:27

@ plebgate
@ aiyoyo

This thread was started by a newcomer, 'outofcon77', who has not since reappeared.

'noseyparker' followed on; it looks as though he - despite his 63 years which should have made him wise - is blind to the truth about the lies of Anne Greig and Robert Green - and doesn't care.

But the thread has had two positive results:

1. The truth about the lies of Greig and Green has been confirmed once again, and

2. The pretensions of Sonia Poulton on this issue, and her open backing of two scheming liars, have been exposed for us all to see.

With those two solid achievements behind us, I suggest we get back to what happened to Madeleine

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.03.15 12:41

Firstly, i'll admit, i'm not 'up to speed' on this 'case'.

However,

"Sylvia Major, the former good friend of Anne Greig whose neighbours got a 'round robin' letter from Robert Green saying: "Your neighbour Sylvia Major is a paedophile who's been sexually abusing Hollie Greig for 14 years" - and was so distressed that she had to give up her hairdressing busisness as a result."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone here, (forum) 'seen' or has a 'copy' of this 'round robin' letter?

"saying" (in print) that Sylvia Major IS a 'paedophile'?

Has Sylvia Major been 'arrested' or 'charged', by any UK police force, as being a 'paedophile'?

If not, then, my 'limited' reading of this, is that there is a serious, serious, case of libel, (written word/letter) against/damaging Ms Major's 'reputation'

all, imo..

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.03.15 13:58

@jeanmonroe wrote:Firstly, i'll admit, i'm not 'up to speed' on this 'case'.

However,

"Sylvia Major, the former good friend of Anne Greig whose neighbours got a 'round robin' letter from Robert Green saying: "Your neighbour Sylvia Major is a paedophile who's been sexually abusing Hollie Greig for 14 years" - and was so distressed that she had to give up her hairdressing busisness as a result."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone here, (forum) 'seen' or has a 'copy' of this 'round robin' letter?

"saying" (in print) that Sylvia Major IS a 'paedophile'?
@ jeanmonroe

A good place to start 'boning up' on this case is by looking at Sylvia Major and her friend Wyn Dragon-Smith explaining on a YouTube video what really happened to them as Anne Greig launched a blistering campaigh of revenge on her husband - and ended up naming, via Hollie, 31 people as serial paedophiles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgLiF07zGmY

At just after 3 mins 30 secs on the above video Sylvia explains how the campaign against her and the others started, and at 3 mins 50 secs she refers to 'the letters sent round her neighbourhood' by Robert Green.
Part 2 of this interview is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuQpEVLiuJs

The truly vile and despicable letters sent round by Robert Green to various neighbours of Sylvia Makor and others were of course produced many times in court, in the Aberdeen Sheriffs Court, and formed the basis of the initial court orders which he broke and then the prison sentence imposed on him. 

One of the most serious consequences for Sylvia Major is the extent to which, as you refer to, her name is now tarnished all over the internet, the words 'Sylvia Major' and 'paedophile'/'abuser' inextricably linked. She is trying to get those links removed from search engines, but that's easier said than done.

When there were proceedings about Hollie's welfare in the High Court, Sylvia Major travelled down  all the way from Scotland to see for herself who and what the 'Hollie Demands Justice' group was all about.

When she got there, she was greeted by an obscene, baying mob hurling abuse at her, led by the pretentious upstart Bill Maloney from 'Pie and Mash' films. The YouTube video below gives an idea of the appalling abuse she suffered that day. The title of the video includes the words: 'Hollie' Abuser Sylvia Major' - see for yourself below (at end of post):

There is truly a sickness behind this monstrosity of a story and amongst those who support the proven liars Anne Greig and Robert Green - against the innocent victims like Sylvia Major and Wyn Dragon-Smith.

There is cruelty involved here.

There is evil.

And there is money. 

The cunning folk behind this hoax are creaming in profits from around the world, so successful has the Hollie Demands Justice campaign been in flashing 'Donate' buttons all around the world - ending up in the PayPal accounts of Belinda McKenzie and others, it appears.

I can't stress too strongly that those who still think Sonia Poulton is capable of producing anything worthwhile about Madeleine McCann should take an even harder look than they have already at her track record.  

These are the people she has backed of late:

Anne Greig - liar

Robert Green - liar

Belinda McKenzie - profiteer

Rosalinda Hutton - self-confessed anti-McCann 'bitch' who gets a 'buzz' from attacking others on the internet

Stephen D Birch - the mad man with the magic machine from South Africa. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54YICOlkwys

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.03.15 16:17

@aiyoyo - what did I mean by posting on the other site?   I think you know what I meant.    As I recall when CF first opened the other site and things were being said about Tony you tried to defend the posters from over there.   I seem to recall that I pointed out the unfairness of it and since then I feel you have had a bee in your bonnett.   I do believe you are one of the "sisterhood" even though you are now trying to portray that you aren't.

If I get a ban I can't help it,  but don't try and jump on the bandwagon and act as though some of us can't work out what is what.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker on 09.03.15 17:26

@plebgate wrote:@Nosey, your last post is offensive IMO.   Such a serious subject and you come back with that pathetic comment.   No attempt at a discussion with Tony at all.   How old did you say you are 63  hmmm you sound more like a 13 year old to me.
You accussed me in an earlier post Plebgate of being a Tony baiterI told you I was not you seem not to beleive me o.k.Iresponded to posts Mr.Bennett wrote with links and my opinion fair comment as far as I am concerned.Mr. Bennett  then links me with Sonia Poulton,David Icke,Bill Maloney and other bloggers as some gang of nutters who are the only ones who believe in Hollie greig not true.I asked Mr. Bennett to afford me the same respect Ihave shown him but he thinks this irrelavent Ifound his comments offensive.I will wait for the details of Robert Green to be published to see what was said but I beleive he can,t speak about Hollie Greig for 100 years hmmm

noseyparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.03.15 19:30

@plebgate wrote:@aiyoyo - what did I mean by posting on the other site?   I think you know what I meant.    As I recall when CF first opened the other site and things were being said about Tony you tried to defend the posters from over there.   I seem to recall that I pointed out the unfairness of it and since then I feel you have had a bee in your bonnett.   I do believe you are one of the "sisterhood" even though you are now trying to portray that you aren't.

If I get a ban I can't help it,  but don't try and jump on the bandwagon and act as though some of us can't work out what is what.

Err....excuse me, show me the evidence that I defended the other site?  

I don't approve of the bitchfest over there; and I also hate the forum warfare.

They do seem to stalk this forum just to denigate it for the sake of it because they'd nothing better to do. There are some bitter old women over there who seem excessively obsessed with TB which isn't healthy.  
Short of returning comments (or criticism, whichever way you want to call it), volleying back and forth, which serves no useful purpose, how do you propose to stop how they behave?  Are we suppose to stoop to their level?

I don't remember ever posting anything to stick up for the bitchfest over there.  Unless you can post up the evidence to support your accusation, I have no clue what you are on about !

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 09.03.15 22:46

Final post on this aiyoyo - I have no need to post evidence, simply read your own posts around the time that site was set up and I think you will find my memory has served me well.

I have no need to "do anything" about their rantings over there, they will do that all by themselves in the end.

I ignore them but I am certainly not going to ignore posts which deliberately set out to cause trouble. 

From Nosey's last post I think the poster has shown that baiting was most definitly going on.  Why couldn't Nosey respond to Tony's post in a polite and sensible manner - Nosey attacked Tony first of all, so no need for you to defend a fairly "new" poster who quite obviously was baiting Tony.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Robert Green's vile letters - published now on CMOMM - shame on those who still back him

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.03.15 23:57

I have obtained copies of some of the vile letters sent by 'campaigner' Robert Green to the neighbours of Sylvia Major, Wyn Dragon-Smith and others, sorry about the quality:  

I am really sad that folk like 'noseyparker' who come on here and sing Green's praises, worshipping him for sending disgusting poison pen letters to people in the streets near where Sylvia Major lives, should he allowed to remain members of this forum.

I hope Admin will take swift action when they see some members here openly supporting this wretch who has caused so much severe distress to entirely inncoent people.

Deep shame on them - along with the all the other Robert Green worshippers - Brian Gerrish of UK Column, David Icke and Sonia Poulton  

++++++++++++++

ETA

Just received an e-mail from a close friend of Sylvia Major's, who writes:

"Robert Green put his leaflets into Sylvia Major's hairdressing salon as well. This caused two of Sylvia's hairdressing assistants to resign, one of the causes of her having to close her business ahead of time".

I'm also reminded that this is not the first time that Green has conducted a campaign of doorstepping and harrassment, he did this in Cheshire as well many years ago, sending a mob of his mates round on Sunday lunch to parade and shout outside the house of a solicitor and his family. The police had to be called - it was clear case of harassment

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.03.15 1:48

@plebgate wrote:

I have no need to post evidence, simply read your own posts around the time that site was set up and I think you will find my memory has served me well.

From Nosey's last post I think the poster has shown that baiting was most definitly going on.  Why couldn't Nosey respond to Tony's post in a polite and sensible manner - Nosey attacked Tony first of all, so no need for you to defend a fairly "new" poster who quite obviously was baiting Tony.

Onus is on you, you made the accusation.
Why digress anyway, from the matter, to accuse me then refused to back it up?

I think you missed the point. It's not about taking side - "new" or "old" poster beside the point.
But of course by saying that you clearly are - being personal.
I only pointed out there's no need for your kind of double standard.
You said s/he was rude, yet ironically you did exactly same to her/him, only worst imo.
Newbie or oldie... that is not relevant, it is the merits (or demerits for that matter )  of each post that counts, again, otherwise what are you trying to imply ? That post count is supremacy?  
People are judged by their posts and people can discern wisely for themselves.

Anyhow I am tired of this titty tatty, it's unpleasant.  Nuff now.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker on 10.03.15 2:58

@plebgate wrote:Final post on this aiyoyo - I have no need to post evidence, simply read your own posts around the time that site was set up and I think you will find my memory has served me well.

I have no need to "do anything" about their rantings over there, they will do that all by themselves in the end.

I ignore them but I am certainly not going to ignore posts which deliberately set out to cause trouble. 

If you think that report me to admin or mods for causing trouble or baiting and let them decide

noseyparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum