The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Mm11

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Mm11

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Regist10

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Empty Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing

Post by jozi 26.02.15 10:27

Don't know where to put this so thought I will put it here? Mods please move if not in right place......

Just been reading about this poor girl as its the first time I have heard anything about this.!!! I don't want to be a pessimist but I got a chill down my spine reading this as it is so similar to the Tia Sharp case ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2970076/Friends-say-missing-Becky-16-sent-text-asking-miss-disappeared-hunt-enters-
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Empty Re: Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing

Post by ChippyM 26.02.15 10:39

I thought of the Tia Sharp case too. Forensics have been in the house which they said was routine. The stepmother was the last to see her and her grandmother made a statement saying the girl could come and stay with her 'as long as she wants'.   To me that implies some kind of friction at home. Hopefully she just ran away but apparently she was extremely shy and wasn't one for going out alone.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Empty Re: Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing

Post by jozi 26.02.15 11:21

ChippyM wrote:I thought of the Tia Sharp case too. Forensics have been in the house which they said was routine. The stepmother was the last to see her and her grandmother made a statement saying the girl could come and stay with her 'as long as she wants'.   To me that implies some kind of friction at home. Hopefully she just ran away but apparently she was extremely shy and wasn't one for going out alone.
Very sad ChippyM,the step mum was the last one to see her but she left to go to a Hospital Appointment easy to check up on but I thought they could track the cell phones now ? I know the signal is dead now but I think they can still track it !

If she was too shy to go into a shop I don't think she would run away !!!
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 26.02.15 11:49

Sounds as if there may have been a need to talk about blood
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 26.02.15 11:54

HelenMeg wrote:Sounds as if there may have been a need to talk about blood
BLOOD....where have you heard that ?
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 26.02.15 13:26

jozi wrote:
ChippyM wrote:I thought of the Tia Sharp case too. Forensics have been in the house which they said was routine. The stepmother was the last to see her and her grandmother made a statement saying the girl could come and stay with her 'as long as she wants'.   To me that implies some kind of friction at home. Hopefully she just ran away but apparently she was extremely shy and wasn't one for going out alone.
Very sad ChippyM,the step mum was the last one to see her but she left to go to a Hospital Appointment easy to check up on but I thought they could track the cell phones now ? I know the signal is dead now but I think they can still track it !

If she was too shy to go into a shop I don't think she would run away !!!

They could check when the stepmother went to hospital but how can they know whether the girl was there when she left?  In the Tia Sharp case the step grandfather lied about seeing her at home and she was missing much earlier.

For me the latest turn of events is quite disturbing. The father is tweeting extremely personal things (talking about blood and underwear!) about his daughter and telling the public a white van was seen in the area.   Apparently police have not sanctioned his comments.....so is it verbal staging? He seems to be going all out to say it was a sexually motivated abduction by volunteering too much information, again without the police approving his statements!

"
[size=31]Missing Bristol teenager: Strange and bizarre message appears on Becky's dad's Facebook page[/size]
By [url=http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/people/The Bristol Post/profile.html]The Bristol Post[/url]  |  Posted: February 26, 2015

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missing-Bristol-teenager-Strange-bizarre-message/story-26089391-detail/story.html#ixzz3SrFRKLg4 
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

Mr Galsworthy, 51, posted the bizarre message on his profile page on Wednesday morning - six days after she vanished.
The note - written in block capital letters and repeated three times in just 11 minutes - asked women to watch out for blood on family member's underwear.
The disturbing message reads: "THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL WIFES MOTHERS AND GIRLFRIENDS IT WAS MY BABY GIRLS TIME OF THE MONTH SO IF YOU HAVE WASHED ANY BLOOD FROM YOUR PARTNERS OR SONS UNDERWEAR AND THEY CANT EXPLAIN IT PLEASE IMAGINE IF THIS WAS YOUR CHILD WHAT WOULD YOU DO PLEASE REPORT IT."
Within five hours of the post appearing, Mr Galdsworthy and his disabled wife Anjie, 49, were ushered out of their home by police and taken to a 'safe house'.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 26.02.15 13:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J_YzX9GVPo

Dad describes her "She was your typical teenage girl"

Past tense????
Benion

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by soundworks 26.02.15 15:47

Benion wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J_YzX9GVPo

Dad describes her "She was your typical teenage girl"

Past tense????

Looks iffy to me, id be defo looking at the parents

Phone and laptop taken with her? where was she going? to me sounds like they have been destroyed in helping to cover up her murder 
soundworks

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.02.15 16:01

and telling the public a white van was seen in the area.
-------------------------------
Ah, the 'cleaners', from PDL, are 'back'!

Imo, it 'looks' 'staged'

'Combo' of Phillpot AND Hazell.

'touch' of Matthews'? 'hidden' somewhere......................til the 'fund/reward' kicks in?

What i've read, so far, is that NO 'zlebs' NO 'politicos' are crawling all over this, with 'undying' SUPPORT!

No private jet to whisk the 'distressed' parents off to Rome to meet the Pope?

No 'legal fund' from Branson and his 'friends'?

Perhaps non BK could nip down to Bristol and tell us, in 15 SECONDS, how 'innocent' the 'parents' ARE!

And 'donate' his 'entire' fortune to them to 'find' her.

Oh no, he can't, can he?

He's already pledged his multi MILLIONS to the McS!

His REAL 'family' never did say what they thought of him puttiing two doctors 'plight' BEFORE and ABOVE their 'wellbeing'

Have we become too 'blaze' about these er, 'disappearances' or just totally 'cynical'?

ALL the 'above' is IMO, only.

If she found 'safe and well' i'd be 'delighted' of course.

Jury's OUT, for me, on this one.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 26.02.15 16:29

Had a look at her FB account.

The pics on there don't fit the description of a shy teenager.
https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.watts.167?fref=ts
Julchen

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.02.15 16:54

Can't 'access' FB page.

Is this 'possibly' ANOTHER McScam?

I don't know.

Just reading 'people lied to us' (Yorkshire Police, Claudia Lawrence)

Well THAT had to be a 'revelation' moment for the cop!

People 'LIE' to UK Police?

Really?

Duh!

and

dogs brought in to 'search' alleyway behind CL house

So, dogs 'good' in Yorkshire, but 'crap' in Portugal?

thinking

eta: Where's Shazza Leal, when you need her?

She'd have this 'sorted', and tell us if the parents are 'lyiing', or not, in 5 SECONDS flat!

C'mon Shazza, watch the 'videos'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by By Numbers 26.02.15 17:17

ChippyM wrote:

Mr Galsworthy, 51, posted the bizarre message on his profile page on Wednesday morning - six days after she vanished.
The note - written in block capital letters and repeated three times in just 11 minutes - asked women to watch out for blood on family member's underwear.
The disturbing message reads: "THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL WIFES MOTHERS AND GIRLFRIENDS IT WAS MY BABY GIRLS TIME OF THE MONTH SO IF YOU HAVE WASHED ANY BLOOD FROM YOUR PARTNERS OR SONS UNDERWEAR AND THEY CANT EXPLAIN IT PLEASE IMAGINE IF THIS WAS YOUR CHILD WHAT WOULD YOU DO PLEASE REPORT IT."
Within five hours of the post appearing, Mr Galdsworthy and his disabled wife Anjie, 49, were ushered out of their home by police and taken to a 'safe house'.

Don't know anything about this story, apart from what's in these posts, but is my family unusual or do all fathers and daughters share this information? Or should my inference be that family and friends were brainstorming about what might have happened, and someone thought the fact that she was menstruating might be relevant to helping work out what had happened? What... I mean, uh... huh?
By Numbers

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 26.02.15 18:30

Dad's FB page is even weirder IMO

https://www.facebook.com/darren.galsworthy1
Julchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 26.02.15 18:53

From his Facebook page in 2011

the ancient greeks once told of a box which contained all the evils of the world they named this vessel pandoras box when what they really meant was rebecca galsworthy my precious darling little girl.

=100001983812094&p[1]=140907019318758&share_source_type=unknown]Share
Benion

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 26.02.15 19:39

The whole thing whiffs a little IMO.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Becky Watts: Another girl gone missing Empty Another girl missing

Post by G-Unit 26.02.15 20:11

Today sniffer dogs were seen being led to the back of the house into the garden by officers wearing blue and white overalls.
The spaniels were taken from a large white van parked outside the family house in Bristol and could also be seen going in and out of the house throughout the afternoon as the search intensified.
There has been more activity outside the house throughout today as three large police vans turned up and officers wearing Welsh police uniforms emerged.
As yet it is not known why the Welsh officers have been brought into the investigation.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rebecca-watts-missing-recap-updates-5233756
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 26.02.15 20:23

By Numbers wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

Don't know anything about this story, apart from what's in these posts, but is my family unusual or do all fathers and daughters share this information? Or should my inference be that family and friends were brainstorming about what might have happened, and someone thought the fact that she was menstruating might be relevant to helping work out what had happened? What... I mean, uh... huh?
I think it's highly unusual for a dad to know that much less share it with the world. I think things lie with the father.  sad1
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.02.15 20:43

Benion wrote:From his Facebook page in 2011

the ancient greeks once told of a box which contained all the evils of the world they named this vessel pandoras box when what they really meant was rebecca galsworthy my precious darling little girl.

=100001983812094&p[1]=140907019318758&share_source_type=unknown]Share

A most peculiar statement for a father to make about his daughter, Benion.  What could he have meant by it?

Tanya Watts has 'broken her silence' http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missing-Bristol-teenager-Becky-s-mum-breaks/story-26089933-detail/story.html from which it would seem there may have been some estrangement between mother and daughter.  It seems to me that either Ms Watts was not married to Rebecca's father, or she changed her daughter's surname to that of her spouse. Curiously, there's no mention of younger/older siblings.

Is it usual for a 16 year old, who apparently had no known plans for the day/evening, to be absent overnight with her phone turned off without a parent attempting to make contact with her boyfriend/friends in order to assure themselves that she's safe and well?   Rebecca's stepmother says she last saw her on Thursday morning but the girl was not reported missing until 4pm on Friday.  

In those circumstances I would have been climbing the walls by midnight and calling the police way before late afternoon of the following day.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted 26.02.15 23:58

I've only heard about this via this forum. 

Having looked at his FB page, and having looked into what is available online and in the media, he seems to have (in my opinion) posted some very odd things about his daughter.

Some years ago I was a step-father to three girls, (E...F... & J). Two of whom (E & J) claimed (to their mother) that their genetic father had touched them inappropriately. All exhibited behavioral signs of sexual abuse (Over the years I've dated two very senior Kent & Sussex Social Workers and so had, by coincidence, acquired an idea about what to look for)... 

I do hope that 'Darren' doesn't have any Masonic, Church or Political connections. If he does, and is investigated, then I fear that no matter what he has done...or where he has shoved his 'flesh'... then he will get away with it, (n.b. My "daughter's" genetic father is a 2xPGM of a Masonic Lodge in Kent/SE London and was able to get a GP to tamper with a DNA paternity test)

If, as I am sure Darren is, (just as I am confident that Dr. GM and Dr. KH are 'innocent' of killing and disposing of their daughter's body) this 'Dad' is innocent then he has nothing to worry about and thus 'must', 'should' and 'will' do anything to help the Police with their enquiries. 

Hopefully any questions put to him by the investigating authorities, (unlike Dr. Kate Healy ... who didn't respond because she was, obviously, being stitched up), will be answered..
Knitted
Knitted

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 27.02.15 6:04

St Georges in Bristol is a drug and rat warren, i wouldnt want to live there....personally.

16 year old takes her laptop and tablet but not her phone and her purse. This could simply mean she went off somewhere a hot spot to talk to someone she had met on line, when you look at her facebook photos she is not a shy lass no way, and the words sexy under some of her post by men....one would assume she has friends who quite liked her.

Perhaps she didnt want people to contact her and she had no need for her purse as she was going somewhere locally......perhaps she thought she would only be out for a short time...etc.

I have no clue what has happened to her, its like this Boxer too in Monaco just disappeared.......surprised all of the conspirators havent linked the two together lol, both coming from Bristol...nah just kidding, but that is how it gets out of control isnt it. The father mentions blood on facebook and now he is guilty of harming her......who knows what happened, but i would look towards facebook personally until proven otherwise. IMHO.

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.02.15 6:17

What child of this era leaves the house without their mobile phone?

From what I see nowadays adults and children alike rely on their mobile phones for just about everything.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Julchen 27.02.15 7:55

aquila wrote:What child of this era leaves the house without their mobile phone?

From what I see nowadays adults and children alike rely on their mobile phones for just about everything.

Leave their mobile phone behind if they've got their laptop and tablet (both????) with them....why not?
BUT: they would certainly have taken their chargers with them!!!!
With virtually each brand requiring "branded" chargers, after a day or two(most certainly after a whole week)  you will definitely need YOUR charger.
Looks more like laptop and tablet being disposed of IMO.
Julchen

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 27.02.15 9:56

aquila wrote:What child of this era leaves the house without their mobile phone?

No, she did take her mobile phone, laptop computer and tablet all at the same time ???

And what a odd thing the Father saying she is menstruating.......how does he know ???
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by Benion 27.02.15 11:07

They are now closing their original Facebook Find Rebecca Watts group and opening a new one with better security settings as they are concerned the press may be reading the posts
Benion

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.02.15 19:12

margaret wrote:
By Numbers wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

I think it's highly unusual for a dad to know that much less share it with the world. I think things lie with the father.  sad1

I agree, if the police didn't see it as imperative to share this info, why would the father?   it's a red flag to me also for a parent to imply or say outright their child is evil as in the 'pandoras box' tweet, some parents with personality disorders demonise and pick on their kids like that, which is not a normal child/parent relationship.  I also remember the children of Rosdeep Kular were said to be very quiet and shy like this girl. If you're parents fly off the handle at the slightest thing I suppose you would be.    
            I wonder if dogs have been used at the home, it might rule out an attack at the home at least.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top