The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Next Richard Hall McCann video

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Next Richard Hall McCann video

Post by joyce1938 on 16.04.15 9:25

Infact ,thinking a bit more about this ,do we really know what she was wearing at departure point. Maybe it wasn't pjs at all could have been dressed to go out in casual wear? just a thought really .Also I think th e pj,that were shown by parents ,were thought to be same style as smaller sister,and were there 2 styles so;d ? I did read that one style p j had a back fastener and another on sale had side. I wonder if there are more pics shown ,one thing we do know is ,the ones by the chap were not one bit like the former ones. I also have memory that some new ones were bought from Marks ans d spencers  to be shown ? does anyone recall this ? We have to remember  that the words came out ,supposedly from small girl MADDIES   JAMMIES,CAN WE PUT ANY TRUTHFROM THAT ?joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 16.04.15 10:06

@joyce1938 wrote:Infact ,thinking a bit more about this ,do we really know what she was wearing at departure point. Maybe it wasn't pjs at all could have been dressed to go out in casual wear? just a thought really .Also I think th e pj,that were shown by parents ,were thought to be same style as smaller sister,and were there 2 styles so;d ? I did read that one style p j had a back fastener and another on sale had side. I wonder if there are more pics shown ,one thing we do know is ,the ones by the chap were not one bit like the former ones. I also have memory that some new ones were bought from Marks ans d spencers  to be shown ? does anyone recall this ? We have to remember  that the words came out ,supposedly from small girl MADDIES   JAMMIES,CAN WE PUT ANY TRUTHFROM THAT ?joyce1938

Thank you for the extra info on these pj's. I didn't realise how complicated a subject it is.

I think anything Kates attributes as having been said involving Madeleine and the twins is subject to doubt.

I think that the emphasis is actually on the pj bottoms, the pants/trousers. This is all JT could see so obviously the sketch drawn by Melissa showed a flower pattern. Also with Crechman's we have a flowery pattern and looking at Kate holding up their version, they are flowery too. Albeit not the same length or style. The OG line is "all we can say to match JT is the pants/ trousers so let's show "flowery" and it will pass as convincing enough".

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.04.15 11:01

The OG line is "all we can say to match JT is the pants/ trousers so let's show "flowery" and it will pass as convincing enough".

THAT worked a 'treat then?........................NOT!

OG 'produced' pj 'bottoms' that were mainly BLUE with ORANGE 'elasticated' 'ankle bottoms' (don't even mention the colour of 'pj'  'top' OG came up with for crecheman's 'child'!)

NOT 'mainly white/pinky aspect/frilly bottom' with a effing great 'logo' on right leg, which JT WOULD have 'seen'!

Wonder WHY ML did NOT 'include' the 'logo', on the right leg, in her 'e-fit' of 'Tannerman' ala Maddie's 'pj's' G&KM 'held up' at press conferences?

And 'remember' the McCanns did not put OG's 'crecheman' and his childs pj description on their website, did they?

In fact, didn't they dismiss, OG's 'find' with..........................'However...'?

THEY STUCK WITH ML's 'TANNERMAN'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 16.04.15 11:09

@jeanmonroe wrote:The OG line is "all we can say to match JT is the pants/ trousers so let's show "flowery" and it will pass as convincing enough".

THAT worked a 'treat then?........................NOT!

OG 'produced' pj 'bottoms' thast were mainly BLUE with ORANGE 'elasticated' 'ankle bottoms' (don't even mention the colour of 'pj' 'top' OG came up with for crecheman's 'child'!)

And 'remember' the McCanns did not put OG's 'crecheman' and his childs pj description on their website, did they?

THEY STUCK WITH ML's 'TANNERMAN'!

Yes, I agree - it doesn't convince us or anyone likely to challenge information. But have we heard from the general public saying anything to challenge the description of said pj's?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.04.15 11:42

The question is, therefore, WHERE did JT 'get' her 'description' FROM, for her Madeleine's 'pinky aspect/frilly bottoms' pj's?

Because she certainly did NOT 'see' crecheman's child, pj's, with 'DARK 'pink' top/blue bottoms/orange 'ankles', (OG) did she, or else she would have given, the PJ/GNR/ML a 'description' of THAT, wouldn't she?

Did 'somebody' TELL her, shortly after her arrival, ALONE, for 10 minutes, with 'somebody' , or a 'couple', at the tapas restaurant, at 8:35pm-8:45pm, 3rd May 2007?

The McCann's 'arrived' at the tapas restaurant at 8:30pm, so they 'say', and they were 'the only people there, after another dining couple 'left' very shortly after their 'arrival' (GM)

Plenty of 'time' (10 minutes) to 'brief' JT, after her 'arrival' at 8:35pm, ALONE, about Madeleine's 'pj's', imo.

The 'other' T7, minus JT, didn't start to 'tip up' until 8:45pm (R&MO 'first')

I WILL STATE, WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY, AND 'OFFER' TO BE, 'SUED BY J TANNER', THAT:

J TANNER DID NOT 'SEE' MADELEINE BETH MCCANN 'BEING CARRIED OFF' BY EITHER, 'TANNERMAN or OG's CRECHEMAN'!

SUE ME!

probably?, PROBABLY?

The woman from Exeter, she say.........YES! 'DEFINITELY', not 'probably' (and 'describes' the 'child's' pj's to a 'McTee' albeit MINUS the effing great round 'logo' on the right trouser leg!)

FOR 'REAL'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 16.04.15 11:56

@Richard D. Hall wrote:regarding the redacted name ...

The person I met I spent 3 hours with and they gave me quite a lot of information.  I took notes throughout.  It was communicated to me that I could use the information for any future project etc.  It was clearly a sensitive issue for the witness.  I cannot recall if the particular point of agreeing to be named was specifically discussed in relation to the information given to me.  I left the name out because although they seemed happy to give me the information, I wasn't 100% sure they were happy to be named.  Also, I felt that by not naming might mean they would be more likely to provide more information at a future time.

Sensible thinking - thanks for the explanation Richard.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.04.15 12:38

While we are hot on the subject of pyjamas, it's simply not credible that JT in her 5 secs glance of the moving man (with child in arms) could have taken in much, let alone taken in the details of the man's clothes or detail of child's pjs.  Adding those details later just add to the embellishing of the fabrication.  

There 's no way she could have noted the flowery pattern on the pjs in those flash by seconds when the man was in motion. Even if the man was stationary, it would be hard done to notice prints like that in the dark 5m (or is it 50m away depending whose version),

That sort of details must have been told to the artist because artist relies on witness' recollections to draw up an impression.

I mean realistically speaking, who in 5 secs of looking from a distance could provide details of everything on two aspects?  If the man happens to your main focus point that you are be able to take in the type/made/and fabrics of his clothes then you couldn't possibly be able to notice details on the child's cloth.  You couldn't possibly notice details on both of them/aspects simultaneously, not within the 5 secs flash by at a distance, it's impossible.  Or vice versa - if you notice the details on the child, you wouldn't/could't notice details on the man.

Your focus is on one thing in that sort of context/circumstance described here.  It's the law of science. If it's a collective focus you will just be looking at the whole pic in general and it will simply just be a blur, you most certainly wouldn't be able to take in details, not of two aspects and not simultaneously anyway.  

If Maddie was wearing her pjs, it makes no sense that Kate still have them, unless she has more than one set of the same design.  It's miraculous that JT was able to see the frills on the pjs bottom  to be able to recount it accurately to the artist, as the artist impression reflects the exact same design as produced for exhibits by Kate?  It begs the question if the artist drawing has been done before or after Kate's exhibits in the public domain?  If it was done after, it's easy to see how JT suddenly could recall and provide the details, assuming it was her that provided artist with details.
It might well be Kate that provides artist with the details, as no one knows how or with whom in team McCann the artist collaborates with when the poster was drawn up.

Crecheman's child pjs was completely different from that of Madeleine's that Mcs claimed she was wearing at the time of disappearance.  It's priceless that Redwood even could think of asking Crecheman to bring along the pjs to the station so that it can be photographed and displayed for public consumption when the pivotal point isn't about the pjs, but elimination of the man being abductor.

Ironically, the crecheman face was a blur, only the pjs was a talking point, because if you focus on the pjs you can't focus on the crecheman, its one or the other, one at a time, even for stationary objects/images.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 16.04.15 14:40

I really am beginning to realize ,so many lies and half truths been usedfrom parents and friends ,its almost impossible to work this stuff out and feel we have reached some truth which we want to fit the story around . Its all gone round and around for more years than we like to think ,still no proof at all we could use .Its just sad we felt so sure that all time given would result in truth coming out ,I fear I don't think it ever will ,and one day we could be just amazed what happened was not as complicated as we have chosen to believe .joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 16.04.15 15:23

@joyce1938 wrote:I really am beginning to realize ,so many lies and half truths been usedfrom parents and friends ,its almost impossible to work this stuff out and feel we have reached some truth which we want to fit the story around . Its all gone round and around for more years than we like to think ,still no proof at all we could use .Its just sad we felt so sure that all time given would result in truth coming out ,I fear I don't think it ever will ,and one day we could be just amazed what happened was not as complicated as we have chosen to believe .joyce1938

On the subject of `parents and friends` we have never heard much from `the family` after the first few months. (although Tricia chirped up at the book trial).  If I put myself in the parents` position, I suppose I would totally believe my children to begin with - wouldn`t we all ?  But it doesn`t mean to say the family still believe them - hence their silence recently.

Whatever happened, whether simple or complicated,  I think GM had some sort of leverage with the establishment.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 16.04.15 15:28

Getting back to Crecheman, remember this that Jean Monroe usefully presented on MM

Could the studio one actually be Redwood, you can see his profile against the wall if you zoom in.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum