The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Next Richard Hall McCann video

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next Richard Hall McCann video

Post by espeland on 24.02.15 16:27

Buried By Mainstream Media - The Phantoms
[DF012]
£12.00

Click to enlarge
NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER - THE FILM WILL BE DISPATCHED ON THE RELEASE DATE 3.4.2015

Filmed in 2014/2015, DVD PAL 16:9, By Richard D. Hall

2 Part DVD Film

Following on from his earlier series of films about the Madeleine McCann mystery, Richard D. Hall examines in a level of detail never covered before in any TV documentary, the claims that Madeleine was abducted. Numerous sightings of a man were reported to the police on different dates following the disappearance. This film examines the credibility of these sightings by looking at police witness statements, media reports and other evidence. After a thorough and extensive examination of all this evidence, the most likely conclusion is laid bare for all to see. Once you have watched the documentary, your perception of mainstream media and establishment groups such as The BBC, The Cabinet Office, Scotland Yard and British Intelligence may well need a dramatic adjustment.

Running Time : 2 hours 55 minutes (approx) - Format : PAL 16:9, Region Free
http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=256

espeland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next Richard Hall McCann video

Post by mysterion on 24.02.15 17:00

Look forward to that. Gradually, more people are coming around to being suspicious of MSM. The issue goes well beyond the Madeleine case.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.04.15 20:32

Thought I'd bump this topic as RDH's new film is being released tommorow.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan on 02.04.15 21:12

I enjoyed the last Richard D. Hall documentary immensely and I could sense some of Tony Bennett's views via Richard.

I don't wish to judge before I've watched, but I hope this new release is not just a whinge about the rights and wrongs of SmithMan for other, personal agendas?

DaSteelMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.04.15 21:40

@DaSteelMan wrote:I enjoyed the last Richard D. Hall documentary immensely and I could sense some of Tony Bennett's views via Richard.

I don't wish to judge before I've watched, but I hope this new release is not just a whinge about the rights and wrongs of SmithMan for other, personal agendas?
Well, I for one hope he does cover this all-important subject.

DCI Andy Redwood in his Crimewatch McCann show said, and I quote, that 'Smithman' was 'the centre of our focus'.

We might as well all pack up, go home and close down CMOMM if we are merely expected to agree with Redwood:

"Hey! Redwood says Smithman is the centre of our focus! And he's found Tannerman into the bargain! It was Crecheman after all! No more need to query Scotland Yard! Don't bother to question the provenance of those two e-fits of different men! Case closed!"

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 02.04.15 22:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@DaSteelMan wrote:I enjoyed the last Richard D. Hall documentary immensely and I could sense some of Tony Bennett's views via Richard.

Well, I for one hope he does cover this all-important subject.

DCI Andy Redwood in his Crimewatch McCann show said, and I quote, that 'Smithman' was 'the centre of our focus'.

We might as well all pack up, go home and close down CMOMM if we are merely expected to agree with Redwood:

"Hey! Redwood says Smithman is the centre of our focus! And he's found Tannerman into the bargain! It was Crecheman after all! No more need to query Scotland Yard! Don't bother to question the provenance of those two e-fits of different men! Case closed!"

I believe Smithman needs to be covered by Richard (as long as it`s his own conclusions to his own research and not someone else`s) and I hope he`s been able to interview Martin Smith.  Richard also said he would research further into RM which I`ve always thought important to this case.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 14.04.15 15:01

Has anyone on here seen the latest videos yet, and if so what are your thoughts/comments ?

Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 15.04.15 9:16

I’m surprised no-one else has posted about the new videos yet and they also seem to have escaped most of the FB sites and people with the technical ability to get them up on line.

The two discs run to just under three hours and whilst I didn’t pick up on anything new that hasn’t been said on here before, seeing it on video makes for an interesting refresher in a different medium.

The discs go through the nonsense that is Tannerman and Sagresman, largely dissing Tanner and Lourenco’s statements and questioning whether they and also Smith were reading from the same script with their descriptions, showing the similarities in descriptions, yet pointing out that Tanners description had not been made public at the time of the original Smith description.

A bit long winded and repetitious, but that seems to be the way with many TV programmes nowadays and I suppose the constant backwards and forwards does serve to highlight the discrepancies to a newcomer.

The Solimar apartments were brought up, where Krokowski was staying, introducing the Everleigh/Murat connection and the Tanner & Murat DNA results found there.

Smithman was then dealt with in detail, with Hall noticeably saying that the e-mail sent to him about Smith not being Murat’s ‘friend’, was  purporting’ to come from Smith, and this e-mail was then backed up by an ‘image of what he said was his current driving licence’.

Hall then states ‘I am happy to accept they are not friends’ or words to that effect, but I get the distinct impression that he is not 100% convinced that it was a genuine contact. Smith declined to be interviewed to put the record straight beyond any doubt and a follow up e-mail, from January this year, with half a dozen questions, was not even replied to.

Hall is then very careful to ‘opinionise’ all his later comments about Smith and Smithman.

He discusses Redwood, Crimewatch, the e-fits, the Sunday Times article about the withholding of the e-fits and subsequent half-hearted apology and payout and queries the honesty of Redwood and the programme, the introduction of Crecheman and the turning of the focus onto Smithman.

One thing I did notice but had forgotten, was the ‘six year old Crecheman pyjamas', which are shown in their entirety with full length legs and the pink elasticated band at the bottom of the legs, rather than Tannermans ‘shorties with little frills’, which I think were introduced by the Mc’s rather than Tanner, based on what MM was supposedly wearing, as I don’t think she made mention of any frills in her statements. The actual lengths and the bottoms of the legs, which are completely different, were not evident in photos in a recent discussion on here about the pyjamas and Crecheman.

There is also a blog report on Richard’s latest tour/presentation at:

http://hpanwo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/richplanet-2015-tour.html

if you haven’t already seen it.

Hall says that he is hoping to produce further programmes looking at Murat and the ‘OC photos’ in the future.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 15.04.15 10:55

His dedication to finding the truth is humbling.

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.04.15 11:23

Doug D wrote:

One thing I did notice but had forgotten, was the ‘six year old Crecheman pyjamas', which are shown in their entirety with full length legs and the pink elasticated band at the bottom of the legs, rather than Tannermans ‘shorties with little frills’, which I think were introduced by the Mc’s rather than Tanner, based on what MM was supposedly wearing, as I don’t think she made mention of any frills in her statements. The actual lengths and the bottoms of the legs, which are completely different, were not evident in photos in a recent discussion on here about the pyjamas and Crecheman.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have 'posted' many, many, times, (with 'photos') about DCI Redwoods 'revelation' Crecheman and the pyjamas HIS child 'supposedly' wore.

But for 'ol times sake................

McCanns and 'friends' 'Tannerman'.................................................... DCI Redwood's  'Crecheman'

eta: October 2013: DCI Redwood: “It is uncannily similar, and we know that the pyjamas their (Crecheman) child was wearing, that it is, again, uncannily striking, the similarity”.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 15.04.15 11:28

Thanks for taking the time to post all that Doug D, much appreciated

Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 15.04.15 13:02

The p js were both not correct , the ones that were held up and shown were from marks and spencers ,total paler pj bottoms  ,that the 2nd ones . even the thickish material  was top like a fleece ,and bottoms too. How on earth that has got bye from any of us that have read here for ages, I cant understand., I think thet maybe the girl twin also had a pair ? I have mentioned this a few time now ,no one cares to remark or reply ,it just disappears under the radar till it comes up again ,it seems . joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming on 15.04.15 13:13

These are now viewable on Richards site: http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=204&part=1

Jamming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.04.15 16:33

I'm viewing the production on You Tube. I've just finished part two. It's a bit of a marathon to watch all in one go.

I like the fact that it deals with the witness statements step by step and how it was reported in the UK media.

I have no faith in Operation Grange. I have no faith in its remit, the fact that 30+ officers were assigned exclusively and still operate exclusively to discover what happened to Madeleine.

I don't want Operation Grange to be shut down. I want it to go on and on and on until it produces something of substance.

I don't want Operation Grange to fizzle out due to austerity measures. I want Operation Grange to finish what was started.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.04.15 19:16

@joyce1938 wrote:The p js were both not correct , the ones that were held up and shown were from marks and spencers ,total paler pj bottoms  ,that the 2nd ones . even the thickish material  was top like a fleece ,and bottoms too. How on earth that has got bye from any of us that have read here for ages, I cant understand., I think thet maybe the girl twin also had a pair ? I have mentioned this a few time now ,no one cares to remark or reply ,it just disappears under the radar till it comes up again ,it seems . joyce1938

Joyce a few of us have agreed with you on another thread where you brought this up.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 15.04.15 20:26

Bit I missed out of my earlier report, but highlighted by Richard IV on other thread.

Might not be quite verbatim, but near enough:

October 2014

RH:
'The person the MSM should have door-stepped, I have come to try and speak to today, that is somebody called ‘name redacted’ and I am sitting outside the block of flats where he lived.

‘Name redacted’ worked for the Mc’s for six months and in that six months he had an insight into the ‘true investigation’ into allegedly trying to find M.
……………………………
in that time he forensically examined all of JT’s statements as we have done and he thought that none of what she said could have happened’

Quite why he wanted his name redacted is a mystery as it is obvious who it is and by having his name redacted in this way, actually draws more attention to himself. Maybe that is what he wanted or is it as protection from JT suing him for calling her a liar?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 15.04.15 20:36

@DougD regarding `redactedman`, it maybe wishful thinking on my part but I am hoping it is something to do with his profession and whether investigations are going on behind the scenes that risk being compromised.

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall on 15.04.15 21:48

regarding the redacted name ...

The person I met I spent 3 hours with and they gave me quite a lot of information.  I took notes throughout.  It was communicated to me that I could use the information for any future project etc.  It was clearly a sensitive issue for the witness.  I cannot recall if the particular point of agreeing to be named was specifically discussed in relation to the information given to me.  I left the name out because although they seemed happy to give me the information, I wasn't 100% sure they were happy to be named.  Also, I felt that by not naming might mean they would be more likely to provide more information at a future time.

Richard D. Hall
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maddie's jammies

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.04.15 22:10

@jeanmonroe wrote:Doug D wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have posted many, many, times (with photos) about DCI Redwood's 'revelation' Crecheman and the pyjamas HIS child supposedly wore.

But for old times' sake...

McCanns and 'friends' 'Tannerman'.................................................... DCI Redwood's  'Crecheman'

eta: October 2013: DCI Redwood: “It is uncannily similar, and we know that the pyjamas their (Crecheman) child was wearing, that it is, again, uncannily striking, the similarity”.
Yes, truly uncanny.

Maybe Melissa Little, who drew the sketch on the left (and which was published 170 days after Jane Tanner allegedly saw this man and child), had some kind of 'sixth sense', or even the 'uncanny' gift of foreknowledge about Crecheman's pyjamas.

She was, after all, an 'F.B.I.-trained forensic artist'. It's surprising what FBI-trained folk can do these days.

By the way, can anyone please add a photo of Madeleine's ACTUAL pyjamas (or the alleged replica pair), as held up for the cameras on one occasion  by Kate & Gerry?

And what was that comment that John McCann, Madeleine's uncle, reported Amelie saying...about 'Maddie's jammies'?

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I don't get it

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.04.15 22:20

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Thank you and...but...

Que????

How on this earth did Crecheman's daughter's pyjamas - apparently kept in a drawer for 6 years - look identical to those in Melissa Little's sketch of Tannerman - but yet both look quite different from Madeleine's ACTUAL pyjamas???

dontgetit

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 15.04.15 22:27

I  don't get it either - crecheman "jammies" suggests they would be worn on a cold night whereas Maddie's ACTUAL "jammies" suggest they would be worn in warm weather.

Yep, I don't get it either.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 15.04.15 22:46

Trouble is there’s nothing to not get!

Everyone knows its bollocks.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.04.15 23:42

"She also had a light top, with long sleeves."

"with LONG SLEEVES"

'eye witness'........A Smith.  

(10h45)

26th May 2007.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Aoife Smith said she remembered

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.04.15 0:36

@jeanmonroe wrote:"She also had a light top, with long sleeves."

"with LONG SLEEVES"

'eye witness'........A Smith.  

(10h45)

26th May 2007.
It is worth recapping exactly what Aoife Smith told the Portuguese Police on 26 May 2007.

I've highlighted points of interst in red:

--------------------------------------------------------

EXTRACTS FROM STATEMEMT OF AOIFE SMITH:

She recollects seeing the man just after reaching the top of some steps leading to the Rua 25 de Abril. She says she turned left at the top of the steps, “looked to her left and saw a man carrying a child in his arms, walking down the Rua 25 de Abril”.

He was about 2 metres (6 feet) away.

She says that the man “crossed to the other side of the Rua 25 de Abril and began walking on the street that leads to the primary school, in the direction of their apartment complex”. She didn’t see which way he walked after that.

She has seen photographs of Madeleine McCann and thinks that it could have been her. She is “about 60% certain”.

The street lighting there was ‘weak’.

She was able to give the following detailed description, although she added that “she would probably not be able to recognise the individual or the child again”:

The man was white

‘Light-skinned’ but ‘of normal complexion’

Between 20 and 30 years old

1.75m to 1.8m in height (5’ 9” to 5’ 11”)

Of ‘normal physique’

Thinks he was clean-shaven, doesn’t remember any tattoos, scars or earrings

Had thickish, light brown hair, cut short

Was wearing trousers which were beige in colour,

His trousers were made of cotton

His trousers possibly had buttons on them

She can’t say what he was wearing on top because ‘the child he was carrying covered  him completely from the top’

He was walking ‘normally’

The child he was carrying was female,

And had straight, long, light or light brown hair down to the neck,

She says she was about four years old ‘because her niece (who was in the group) is of the same age and same height’;

She didn’t see the child's face because she was lying vertically against the man’s left shoulder;

She appeared to be sleeping; her arms were suspended along her body and were not around the man’s neck;

She thinks the child was white;

She had no covering;

She  was wearing light, white or light-pink trousers that ‘may have been pyjamas, made of light material’ and ‘could have been cotton’.

She can’t remember if they were patterned as it was dark.

She also had ‘a light top, with long sleeves’.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum