The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

I don't care where Admin post this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't care where Admin post this!

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.02.15 14:42

https://twitter.com/anniecross1/status/568361302369964032

STOPPED the KID'S DLA but this fag end government can...MAGICALLY... 'find' £6,778 a DAY, over £11 MILLION to date, to 'fund' an investigation, where all 'contradictions and discrepancies' from the parents, who were the very LAST to see her, and their 'friends', of a only SAID 'missing' child, are COMPLETELY IGNORED!

DWP = ESTHER McVEY = McCANN 'FRIEND' AND EX 'DIRECTOR' of McCANN'S Madeleine's 'fund', a registered PRIIVATE LIMITED 'company'!

ESTHER McVEY = GRANTED/AUTHORISED MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS (£4,000) TO/FOR McCANN'S FROM MADELEINE'S (search) 'FUND'!

Imo, every Labour/Lib Dem/UKIP 'canvasser' in Esther McVey's 'constituency' at the upcoming general election should 'give' a copy of the above to every possible 'voter' and GET HER OUT!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't care where Admin post this!

Post by noseyparker on 19.02.15 15:06

Cameron of all people should know how this woman copes

noseyparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 19.02.15 16:10

http://www.bvvlinternational.org/

Brown-Vialetto-Van Laere syndrome (BVVL), sometimes referred to as “bulbar palsy,” is a rare, neurodegenerative motor neuron disorder, mainly affecting children. The disease causes a host of cranial nerve deficits including loss of the ability to speak, hear, swallow, and even breathe.

'BUMP'

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 19.02.15 16:47

You don't know if that evidence is being ignored.  If SY charge the mcCanns, I think it's money well spent, but of course I don't agree with those benefits being stopped.

margaret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.02.15 17:01

Thank you for highlighting this poor family's plight JeanM.   Absolutely disgusting, especially when you think that it has been reported that there is at least 7hundred grand sitting in Maddie's fund.    Why?   Two police forces searching for their daughter and yet this poor family have their money taken away.

I cannot understand why we, the so-called ordinary folk of this country, are still treated so abominably and nobody(in authority) bats an eyelid.

DISGUSTING.

Wasn't it under McVey's watch that Remploy offices were closed down?

I jolly well hope she loses not only her seat, but her deposit at the next election.   

Go on McVey's constituents, make my year.

PAAAAAAAHHHHH.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 19.02.15 17:57

She is sitting on a slender majority in Wirral West so there is hope.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.02.15 20:45

There was an article in the Daily Mail today regarding a facility at the cost of £9M to accommodate illegal immigrants for a day or two prior to being deported. The facility has 80 staff and is mostly empty. It is run by G4S. Since its inception it has accommodated 209 families. That equates to about £43,000 per family for a couple of nights prior to being deported.

I've tried to locate the article but it's no longer on today's page and the search doesn't bring it up either.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames on 19.02.15 21:14

@aquila wrote:
I've tried to locate the article but it's no longer on today's page and the search doesn't bring it up either.

This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959554/Flagship-immigration-centre-near-Gatwick-costs-taxpayers-millions-employing-80-members-staff-standing-time.html

rustyjames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.02.15 21:34

@rustyjames wrote:
@aquila wrote:

This one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2959554/Flagship-immigration-centre-near-Gatwick-costs-taxpayers-millions-employing-80-members-staff-standing-time.html
That's the one. Thank you. I'll have to recalculate the figures.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 20.02.15 1:10

@jeanmonroe wrote:https://twitter.com/anniecross1/status/568361302369964032

STOPPED the KID'S DLA but this fag end government can...MAGICALLY... 'find' £6,778 a DAY, over £11 MILLION to date, to 'fund' an investigation, where all 'contradictions and discrepancies' from the parents, who were the very LAST to see her, and their 'friends', of a only SAID 'missing' child, are COMPLETELY IGNORED!

DWP = ESTHER McVEY = McCANN 'FRIEND' AND EX 'DIRECTOR' of McCANN'S Madeleine's 'fund', a registered PRIIVATE LIMITED 'company'!

ESTHER McVEY = GRANTED/AUTHORISED MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS (£4,000) TO/FOR McCANN'S FROM MADELEINE'S (search) 'FUND'!

Imo, every Labour/Lib Dem/UKIP 'canvasser' in Esther McVey's 'constituency' at the upcoming general election should 'give' a copy of the above to every possible 'voter' and GET HER OUT!

What an absolute effing disgrace this is!

How can this happen?

I can't imagine a more disabled person than this young child.

Whoever made this decision, I'm praying for a shower of skunk-shit to come their way. May they always smell as if a family of angry skunks have sprayed them good n' proper.

(For those who have never smelt skunk spray, you're lucky. It has got to be the most obnoxiously pungent smell on earth. I describe it as a smell that you can taste, and actually feel. When a skunk has been squashed by a car on the Canadian highways, the smell is detected about a mile before it, then usually about a mile afterwards. Even with car windows up and air-con on, the smell seeps into your vehicle). 

fan   ..... a million times worse than this smell.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 20.02.15 6:45

This is the sort of story that makes me hopping mad. I absolutely detest this whole way the Government departments put different "prices" on different human lives.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 20.02.15 9:01

I hate the way this government condones tax evasion by the wealthy but literally drives the disabled to suicide.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 20.02.15 13:10

@Miraflores wrote:I hate the way this government condones tax evasion by the wealthy but literally drives the disabled to suicide.
Yes it makes people fume, but what can we do about it?  Nothing and TPTB know it. 

How much does a lunchtime bottle of Champagne cost in the House of Commons/Lords these days and yet a child as severely disabled as this little girl has her DLA  WITHDRAWN.

Not reduced but WITHDRAWN.   

Shocking but there was uproar from the House of Lords members when it it was put forward recently that the price of a bottle of champers be increased.

Actions speak louder than words yet again it seems.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 21.02.15 5:56

@jeanmonroe wrote:https://twitter.com/anniecross1/status/568361302369964032

I would like to know why they have withdrawn her DLA.... I have a friend who gets it for her 2 boys for ADHD, and both got reassessed only recently and still get it. The lad who is now 16 could have taken the money in his own right, but he agreed with his mother i believe for her to still receive it, otherwise he would have just wasted it.

If this poor lady has lost this money for her daughter the first thing she needs to do is appeal. I dont understand why they did this, as the DLA for kids is usually pretty good.....there is no DLA now for adults though only PIP. I hope she appeals and gets the money back...

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.02.15 13:09

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ava-jolliffe-deaf-mute-wheelchair-5198691#ICID=sharebar_twitter

"We've never claimed a benefit in our lives, we've taken nothing, we've adapted the house for our daughter without taking a penny from the government."

But the carer's allowance, which works out at about £81 a week, is vital for Ava’s wellbeing.
----------------------------------------------------------------

£81 @ WEEK versus £6,778 @ DAY for 'investigation' of a 'missing' 3 years old child, whose OWN parents, left her alone, consciously and diliberately, out of sight, WITH 2 other kids, under 2 YEARS old! All THREE kids being put totally at risk of harm and totally defenceless!

BY THEIR OWN PARENTS!

Remind me, how much does GM 'earn' a year?

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 21.02.15 13:21

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.02.15 14:48

You're going to have to explain that, to me.

Have i been 'duped'......AGAIN?

I 'see' a disabled child in a wheelchair.

If 'mum' sets up a 'fund'.......i'll be 'donating'!

It's all about that child, that child, that child.!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 21.02.15 14:53

Agreed Aquila. The old DLA, Disability Living Allowance had two parts: Mobility Component and Care Component, each with different levels of benefit money. Then the system changed recently to PIP... Personal independence payment... at least for those of working age. Children, I think, are categorised in the same way as pensioners, and remain on the DLA. NEITHER benefit is means tested and it comes of right. This child is obviously entitled to both parts... I should think at the highest level. It should not matter where the father is or was working. It is all down to residence and need. Something does not add up. Some mistake has been made somewhere. When benefits change in any way there are always cases which go down the tubes quite wrongly...  This woman should have gone to the Citizens Advice Bureau pronto, or better still to her MP. That is the kind of thing MPs deal with regularly in their surgeries.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 21.02.15 15:04

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Avas-Appeal/308400662534238

Maybe i shouldn't give a fcuk about this child's 'plight'!

How daft was i?

Maybe 'mum' didn't 'know' the 'rules' but WTF, it's about the CHILD!

BOLLOX to it!

(Oh, if i can 'help' Ava, i WILL! ..........'DUPED or NOT')

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.15 15:32

jeanmonroe - you have a big heart thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 21.02.15 17:25

I agree about Jean, Ladyinred. 

I have personal experience of a real mess-up with threatened wrong cutting off of DLA benefits... concerned with my own mobility allowance. I am seriously disabled and in fact currently 'housebound'... in that charming terminology. I was told that I had 'refused to attend' place X by some silly little jobsworth banging on about the new PIP rules etc.. and in vain did I say I was currently physically unable to 'attend' anywhere. In the end it was the DWP itself who sorted it out, and I got an apology.  As I was over 70 the whole business was irrelevant to me anyway. My further return complaint to the offshoot mobility department was that staff who deal with the public should be properly trained, be taught to be courteous, and helpful, and should, of course, know what they are on about.

Mostly I hope this woman and her daughter get rapidly sorted out over a crazy situation.
I also hope that the Mirror, which is a Labour paper has the full story correct... a general election is in the offing!

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 21.02.15 22:37

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:This is the sort of story that makes me hopping mad. I absolutely detest this whole way the Government departments put different "prices" on different human lives.
Politics and economics is the sorting out or grading of priorities.

The current Government is intent on saving money by cutting Benefits.

In the current economic cirsis I have yet to hear the Government say that the rich are too rich.

Yet they apply the too rich ( well off ) to the people who need the extra money.

There is a culture these days to use charities as an instead of and not an addition to rightful benefits.

You can only drive one Lamborghini at a time and you can only ' live ' in one house at any given time.

Yet those who should contribute more don't and those who can ill afford a contribution are penalised.

This is austerity in a nutshell in my humble opinion.

All the priorities are wrong.

Tha answer is to change the priorities.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 22.02.15 7:51

Well put XTC.

But we also need a change to the system where we borrow money from unaccountable (and possibly private) institutions that is magicked out of thin air and paid back with interest (where does that extra money come from?) It's a circle of increasing debt and the end game is eventual ownership of everything by the moneylenders (money magicians).

A scam.

The people need to control their own currency, not faceless unelected bankers. 

Most people don't understand the control system we live in.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 22.02.15 10:07

I think it can be discussed for ever more what is wrong with this country .......its when it comes to having to put a placard up about your daughters heart breaking plight by parents that care........that is wrong with this .......but has to be done to get help

jeanmonroe....hopefully the parents will start a fund ....but its disgusting ...when all they want is what should rightfully be theres they should never have to do this ...but it is for the love of there daughter...and i don't suppose for one minute they are alone how many more will be going though it .

so sickening ...when the evil two are made millionaire's ....n poor poor us ....all we did was neglect our babies and through us maddie has gone for ever...but all you numbskulls ..just keep paying ...because why shod we ..[the mccs]

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 22.02.15 13:02

TRAGIC: Ava Jolliffe is blind and deaf and requires a wheelchair [IG]

Ava Jolliffe, from Preston, has been shunned by the benefits systems after they claimed she "wasn't disabled enough" and because her father works in Germany.

The Department of Work and Pensions have suggested their only option was to ask the German authorities for money.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/426886/Blind-deaf-wheelchair-bound-British-Ava-disabled-enough-benefits

Unbelievable

garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum