The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Mohammed Al Fayed investigated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mohammed Al Fayed investigated

Post by Rufus T on 15.02.15 9:14

Well it looks like the Phoney Pharaoh is in the news again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31475941

Rufus T

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-18
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mohammed Al Fayed investigated

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.02.15 9:51

@Rufus T wrote:Well it looks like the Phoney Pharaoh is in the news again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31475941
I recently read a very good book on police corruption in the Met (at senior levels).

Heavily featured was the level of corruption at Belgravia Police Station, London, not much more than a stone's throw from Mohammed al-Fayed's store, Harrods.

The author described a massive web of corruption and bribery at the station, with staff at all levels being bribed by gifts from al-Fayed.

Maybe this web of bribery and corruption is now being investigated...



Oh, and by the way, Belgravia Police Station is also the headquarters of Operation Grange...   



Goncalo Amaral Day, 2011

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mohammed Al Fayed investigated

Post by sharonl on 15.02.15 10:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Rufus T wrote:Well it looks like the Phoney Pharaoh is in the news again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31475941
I recently read a very good book on police corruption in the Met (at senior levels).

Heavily featured was the level of corruption at Belgravia Police Station, London, not much more than a stone's throw from Mohammed al-Fayed's store, Harrods.

The author described a massive web of corruption and bribery at the station, with staff at all levels being bribed by gifts from al-Fayed.

Maybe this web of bribery and corruption is now being investigated...



Oh, and by the way, Belgravia Police Station is also the headquarters of Operation Grange...   



Goncalo Amaral Day, 2011

What's the name of the book?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 418
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Mohammed Al Fayed investigated

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.02.15 10:57

@sharonl wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Rufus T wrote:Well it looks like the Phoney Pharaoh is in the news again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31475941
I recently read a very good book on police corruption in the Met (at senior levels).

What's the name of the book?
Les Balkwell lent the book to me and I've given it back to him. I will find out. It's the book I used for a post on the forum about D.C.S. Hamish Campbell and his role in the debacle of the investigation into Jill Dando's killing and the bungled false prosecution of Barry George/Bulsara.

D.C.S. Campbell was later appointed as the line manager to D.C.I. Andy Redwood of Operation Grange

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mohammed Al Fayed investigated

Post by Rufus T on 15.02.15 11:48

Was the book Untouchables by Michael Gillard?

Rufus T

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-18
Location : Glasgow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

'The Untoucables'

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.02.15 12:37

@Rufus T wrote:Was the book Untouchables by Michael Gillard?
Yes it was, thank you:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Untouchables-justice-racism-Scotland-Bloomsbury/dp/144820903X 

It was the source for much of my long articles about D.C.S. Hamish Campbell on this thread on CMOMM:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9457-a-biography-of-hamish-campbell-the-man-chosen-to-head-operation-grange

Informed sources tell me that Michael Gillard had to escape for his life to France, where he may be living under a flase identity, as a consequence of his evidence to the Metropolitan Police about serious corruption by the most senior Met Officers and his evidence in the David Hunt libel trial. 



(I see that that thread, which was posted less than a year ago here, was praised for its research by both 'Woofer' and 'Cristobell'. How times change! )

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum