The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by plebgate on 10.02.15 9:36

I heard it on the news last night.

Any father would have done the same.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Briton Kills Man who Filmed Girl

Post by G-Unit on 10.02.15 9:46

FO taking it's time;

The Foreign Office said: “We are urgently investigating reports of the arrest of a British national in the Cadiz area in southern Spain. We stand ready to provide consular assistance if requested.”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/09/briton-kills-man-who-filmed-girl-0

G-Unit

Posts : 312
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-12-29
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by truthfultiger on 11.02.15 8:22

I can sympathise with the father, but does this also mean that his young daughter has now seen a man being brutally killed in front of her. Obviously he wouldn't have thought of that at the time though. It's a dilemma though, I don't know what I would do faced with that situation given that you can't always rely on the police.

truthfultiger

Posts : 66
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by plebgate on 11.02.15 9:36

AS I understand it the father asked the man several times to stop filming them.  Having failed to stop the filming the father took the device from him, looked at the footage and saw it was of his young daughter.  (reported on news last night).    The father then punched the man and threw the device to the ground apparently.

Hardly a brutal killing, one punch and he went down  according to eye witnesses spoken to by journalists.   If this is correct, I believe he will be a free man if and when it gets to court.

I have no sympathy for the pervert at all.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.02.15 12:31

@G-Unit wrote:FO taking it's time;

The Foreign Office said: “We are urgently investigating reports of the arrest of a British national in the Cadiz area in southern Spain. We stand ready to provide consular assistance if requested.”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/09/briton-kills-man-who-filmed-girl-0

No UK 'agencies' out there, UK Police forces, UK AMBASSADORS, CEOP, NSPCC, ACPO, GOVERNMENT MEDIA MONITORS, etc., 'outdoing' each other, in their EAGERNESS, to 'help' this 'chap'?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by mad world on 11.02.15 22:21

Quite plebgate..as a father of a 5year old girl i would have introduced the man to a kiss of the glasgow variety. i hope that if it was only one punch thrown that leniency shown.

mad world

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by mad world on 11.02.15 22:22

*is shown

mad world

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by ultimaThule on 12.02.15 2:35

@plebgate wrote:AS I understand it the father asked the man several times to stop filming them.  Having failed to stop the filming the father took the device from him, looked at the footage and saw it was of his young daughter.  (reported on news last night).    The father then punched the man and threw the device to the ground apparently.

Hardly a brutal killing, one punch and he went down  according to eye witnesses spoken to by journalists.   If this is correct, I believe he will be a free man if and when it gets to court.

I have no sympathy for the pervert at all.

There are many former and current guests of Her Maj who have reason to wish they'd heeded the warning that 'One Punch Can Kill' and there's no reason to suppose the Spanish courts will take a lenient view of this particular offender who, on the face of it, is looking at a 5-15 year stretch for homicide.  

While having no sympathy for 'the pervert', I don't believe he deserved to die from an act of violence perpetrated on him by an irate father.  Furthermore, there were other options open to Kainth such as asking the restaurant staff to call the police and withholding the device until they arrived or, at risk of a charge of criminal damage, doing a flamenco on the device and grinding it into bits after throwing it on the floor.  

It seems the incident may have been captured on the restaurant's cctv and the post mortem report is yet to be released http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2945979/British-man-kills-German-tourist-posh-Spanish-resort-catching-filming-daughter-iPad.html




.

ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by truthfultiger on 12.02.15 7:36

The reason I said brutally killed WA because the man had wounds on his face. I suppose though a head butt or punch could produce a wound it just sounded like more than that but I was only going by my reading of it. In any case, I still feel sorry for the girl that she witnessed someone being killed, regardless of how dispicable he might have been.

truthfultiger

Posts : 66
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by mad world on 12.02.15 8:02

The french have it right with "crimes of passion". The man was repeatedly ask to stop filming the little girl. I'm not a violent person but being well aware of how evil this world can be i don't think i could have resisted hitting the man. And truthfultiger as much as i have sympathy for the little girl..better seeing that than being victim of a paedophile. Imo

mad world

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by plebgate on 12.02.15 9:33

@truthfultiger wrote:The reason I said brutally killed WA because the man had wounds on his face. I suppose though a head butt or punch could produce a wound it just sounded like more than that but I was only going by my reading of it. In any case, I still feel sorry for the girl that she witnessed someone being killed, regardless of how dispicable he might have been.
Again, only going on what I heard on the news, the man went down with one punch and the family left the restaurant.   The man was arrested apparently at his home later, having no knowledge that the man had died.   

@UT, yeah let's call the police, wait for them to arrive and then let the pervert out AGAIN to do the same to some other poor child.   Makes me weep.   Why was he out in the first place having been arrested only days before for( reportedly) paedo offences.

I hope this doesn't even get to court.   Why should this family have their lives turned upside down because of this paedophile?

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by woodforthetrees on 12.02.15 16:56

@plebgate wrote:
@truthfultiger wrote:The reason I said brutally killed WA because the man had wounds on his face. I suppose though a head butt or punch could produce a wound it just sounded like more than that but I was only going by my reading of it. In any case, I still feel sorry for the girl that she witnessed someone being killed, regardless of how dispicable he might have been.
Again, only going on what I heard on the news, the man went down with one punch and the family left the restaurant.   The man was arrested apparently at his home later, having no knowledge that the man had died.   

@UT, yeah let's call the police, wait for them to arrive and then let the pervert out AGAIN to do the same to some other poor child.   Makes me weep.   Why was he out in the first place having been arrested only days before for( reportedly) paedo offences.

I hope this doesn't even get to court.   Why should this family have their lives turned upside down because of this paedophile?
It seems that headlines are now drip feeding more info out.

Hit him once, he went down, then he went mental on him hitting him 20+ times.

No sympathy for any paedo, but it does look like a brutal killing, not the 'unfortunate one punch wonder' as first described.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by j.rob on 12.02.15 17:53

What a strange story. I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye. 

Why did he not just usher the child away and then confront the man and demand that he delete or destroy the film? And/or call the police?

I wonder if the two men were known to each other, for instance?

It can hardly be good parenting to brutally attack someone in front of your eight year old child, surely? 

Very odd.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 224
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by mad world on 12.02.15 20:56

I wouldn't condone it if he beat him to a pulp..but now it appears it was 3 girls he was filming?

mad world

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by roy rovers on 12.02.15 23:56

Wouldn't it be sad if the British man, who is understood to live in Sotogrande, had a predisposition to lash out on account of what he has heard of the McCann case and acted in a subconscious way - making the German another victim?

roy rovers

Posts : 465
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by Roamin on 13.02.15 8:56

Dead men cannot reply. Paedo in holiday resorts, likes little girls, mmm.... maybe I am getting to cynical now

Roamin

Posts : 11
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Briton Kills Man Who Filmed Girl

Post by plebgate on 13.02.15 16:39

Whatever the real story, he can no longer harm or frighten any other little girls.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum