The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Rotherham child sex abuse scandal killed in car crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rotherham child sex abuse scandal killed in car crash

Post by sallypelt on 06.02.15 15:04

Hassan Ali: Police officer being investigated over Rotherham child sex abuse scandal killed in car crash

PC Hassan Ali had been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission after it was alleged he twice asked a Rotherham sexual exploitation victim out on a date

A serving police officer who was being investigated as part of an undercover probe into the Rotherham child sex abuse scandal has died.
PC Hassan Ali had been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission after it was alleged he twice asked a Rotherham sexual exploitation victim out on a date.
Four complaints had been made against 44-year-old PC Ali to South Yorkshire Police by two members of the public.
Police advised the media not to expose his involvement in the scandal, assuring that they were mounting an operation to monitor the officer.
But today it has emerged PC Ali has died in a road crash.
PC Ali was left fighting for life after being struck by a car while he was crossing the street at around 10.15pm last Wednesday. He died in hospital this morning, with relatives at his bedside.
Chief Constable David Crompton, of South Yorkshire Police, said: "All of our thoughts are with Hassan's family and on behalf of the force I would like to offer my sincere condolences at this incredibly difficult time.
"PC Ali was a well-liked officer whose colleagues are devastated by what has happened."

Link to full article:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hassan-ali-police-officer-being-5116602

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rotherham child sex abuse scandal killed in car crash

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.15 15:20

Nothing about the driver, the car, whether they are looking for it, description, type, colour, appeals for witnesses, man helping with enquiries . . .
Black out or whitewash ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker on 06.02.15 15:48

@PeterMac wrote:Nothing about the driver, the car, whether they are looking for it, description, type, colour, appeals for witnesses,  man helping with enquiries . . .
Black out or whitewash ?
More like bullshit.Is Janner next one to succumb?

noseyparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why no details

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.15 16:26

So far as I can make out, though you have to trawl through pages of searches to find anything . . .
I started with  http://www.newsnow.co.uk    and worked outwards from there.

The accident was at 10pm+ 28th January on Staniforth Road, Darnall, Sheffield
when he was struck by a Blue Corsa
He died on 6th Feb, so one would expect massive head trauma, to keep him technically 'alive' for so long.
But no details are given.
Nor are there any details of whether the driver, and / or the car has / have been traced
Nor of whether a file has been submitted to the CPS alleging Death by Dangerous, careless, etc etc,
nor of whether the driver provided a sample
In fact NOTHING is being said even though normally many of these details are given, - so as to reassure the public that this is not a hit and run,

The officer's name Hussan Ali, is of course nothing to do with anything.  Pure coincidence !
There is a vague suggestion that he was under surveillance.
Very strange.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.02.15 16:40

Indeed !  Very strange.

When you die all your sins are buried with you.  No one has a bad word to say about a dead man.

Alive he was condemned and under investigation / surveilllance.

In death he was praised as a "well-liked" colleague.

Very odd indeed.  Imagine the call for Jihad if he was ever charged had he not met his fate in this fatal way.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.15 16:52

@aiyoyo wrote:
When you die all your sins are buried with you.  No one has a bad word to say about a dead man.

or not !
"The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones:"

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.15 17:27

It is on Sky news every half hour, but STILL no details about the car / driver / etc
SILENCE

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 06.02.15 17:48

I have just read on the BBC website that the driver is not being prosecuted.  Does this mean they think they are looking at a supposed suicide... Someone who threw himself under the car. That would be a risky way to do it, if so. Hmmmm.

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam S on 06.02.15 18:19

Dead men tell no tales.

Sam S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.02.15 18:31

@PeterMac wrote:It is on Sky news every half hour, but STILL no details about the car / driver / etc
SILENCE

Reminiscent of Brenda Leyland case then?  
On the rolling news every so many minutes but no details about the dossier compiler /operator / handler etc.

Will we ever hear about the other car ?  
Maybe it was a freaky accident involving no other driver, just a phantom one.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 06.02.15 19:36

@PeterMac wrote:It is on Sky news every half hour, but STILL no details about the car / driver / etc
SILENCE
Hmm perhaps we are sharing the same thought Peter......

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.15 21:47

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
SILENCE
I try not to have 'thoughts'.
I try to stick to the evidence.
But the absence of what would be normal evidence is, how shall we put this - "interesting".

Suicide by car accident is possible and not unknown, but usually involves a motorway bridge, rather than a relatively anonymous flat road in Sheffield,
where the limit is probably 30 mph (I would welcome verification of that. I can't pick it up on google street view. It looks built up and therefore 30 mph)
Why was he there ? Where did he live? from google.maps it seems to be a built up area at one end, and open at the western end.
To be hit by a small car may be considered a misfortune, to be hit by a Blue Corsa sounds like carelessness.
I don't like it !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on 06.02.15 22:18

@PeterMac wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
SILENCE
I try not to have 'thoughts'.
I try to stick to the evidence.
But the absence of what would be normal evidence is, how shall we put this - "interesting".

Suicide by car accident is possible and not unknown, but usually involves a motorway bridge, rather than a relatively anonymous flat road in Sheffield,
where the limit is probably 30 mph (I would welcome verification of that.  I can't pick it up on google street view.  It looks built up and therefore 30 mph)
Why was he there ?  Where did he live? from google.maps it seems to be a built up area at one end, and open at the western end.
To be hit by a small car may be considered a misfortune, to be hit by a Blue Corsa sounds like carelessness.
I don't like it !

Peter it's the B6200 - 30mph.  There are shops on both sides of the road including parked cars on both sides.  I tried to copy a picture but was unable to do so.  It wouldn't be easy to drive fast on that road.

Mo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.02.15 21:02

Two child sex abuse victims complained about a South Yorkshire Police officer before he was killed in a car crash, their lawyer has said.

David Greenwood, of Switalskis Solicitors, said two clients asked him to complain to South Yorkshire Police about PC Hassan Ali.

PC Ali died nine days after being hit by a car in Sheffield on 28 January.

Mr Greenwood said the complaints were about PC Ali's "unwillingness to pursue complaints of exploitation".

A report published by Professor Alexis Jay in August said about 1,400 children were abused by gangs of men, mainly of Pakistani origin, from 1997 to 2013 in Rotherham.

In September, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said it was investigating 10 South Yorkshire Police officers referred to the watchdog by the force over the handling of child sexual exploitation in the town.

It said it would not comment on the investigation relating to Mr Ali.
'Need to know'
Mr Greenwood, a child abuse solicitor at the Wakefield law firm, said allegations or complaints regarding PC Ali must be investigated and "got to the bottom of", regardless of his death.

"These are allegations of inappropriate activity by a police officer who is tasked and has a duty to investigate crimes," he said.

"If this has in the past caused girls to be exploited then we need to know about it."

He added: "The story of PC Ali is only one part of the whole story of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham.

"It's important that this element of the story is investigated properly so we can fit all the pieces together and understand what was happening and what allowed the exploitation to happen over such a long period."

The 44-year-old police officer was a neighbourhood officer based in Rotherham who had 18 years' service with the force. He was not on duty at the time of the crash.

South Yorkshire Police said the force was treating PC Ali's death as a "tragic accident". Officers are continuing to investigate the collision, which happened on Staniforth Road in Darnall on 28 January. No-one has been arrested in connection with the crash.

David Crompton, Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police, said Mr Ali was a "well-liked officer" and colleagues had been left "devastated" by his deat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-31205274

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum