The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Regist10

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Post by ultimaThule 03.02.15 2:34

Copodenieve wrote:@Ultima Thule What a lovely uplifting post!  clapping

Muchas gracias Thank you very much for your kind words snowflake Copodenieve. That particular piece was written from mi corozon the heart - an organ which my head customarily rules with a rod of iron.  

Sadly, Madeleine McCann's brief struggle for survival is long over while that of Dr Amaral and his co-defendants continues to exceed her time on this earthly plane.

To those such as stillsloppingout I would say why sit on the side of the pool waiting for him/them to sink for a third time when it's within your power to give them the bouyancy they need to become corks in the wave of whatever adverse hype the McCanns' highly paid machine is capable of generating?

If you've been saved from descending into the abyss by the wise words of another pay it back and should you fear finding yourself teetering on the brink at some future date, pay it forward by making a modest donation along with an encouraging message of your choice NOW http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/

You know it makes sense winkwink

@mavisreilly Well done you - the sum donated is immaterial as the physical act of clicking on the PayPal button which makes manifest the belief of others in the justness of their cause will provide much needed uplift for Dr Amaral and his co-defendants as they approach the final hurdle.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Empty Encouragement for Sr Amaral...

Post by missbeetle 03.02.15 5:41

Sorted. Cheers, ultimaThule.

A picture taken of the sky here this afternoon for Sr Amaral :

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 <a href=Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Plum_zps2d3b1745

At bottom left are some plum branches which serendipitously got into the photograph :

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 <a href=Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Plumb_zps429dafe1
(snipped from theepochtimes.com, with thanks)

With best wishes for his peace of mind.

missbeetle

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's latest message, 2nd February 2015

Post by MrsC 03.02.15 8:36

ultimaThule wrote:

If you've been saved from descending into the abyss by the wise words of another pay it back and should you fear finding yourself teetering on the brink at some future date, pay it forward by making a modest donation along with an encouraging message of your choice NOW http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/

I hate to ask this question but I must before I can donate...and I do want to donate.

Is it perfectly 'safe' to donate to GA? Names and addresses are available once a donation is given via PayPal. Would not like my personal details to fall into the McCann's lawyers wrong hands.

Apologies if this is a terribly crass question. roses
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 03.02.15 8:45

I donated via Paypal and got a confirmation as normal, I believe it's perfectly safe. The McCanns wouldn't be able to get the info I am absolutely 100% certain, and even if they did they can't do anything can they?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.02.15 9:37

Probably not the first choice listening material for many of the posters here, but he's got me out of a few holes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 03.02.15 9:57

Frankly, I can only begin to imagine what GA and his family have had to endure.In the same way that Madeleine was an innocent in all this, so GA and his whole family have been required to make sacrifices.
The McCanns have a lot to answer for and hopefully their day of reckoning will arrive sooner rather than later.Justice is best served cold and hopefully the McCanns will be required to pay up in full.

In the meantime, along with everyone else on this forum, I wish GA continued strength.If you read this Goncalo, you have the support of many many people, most of whom you will never meet but who ask their God to be with you always.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 03.02.15 11:38

I just send this message to mr amaral , my wishes to you would be for you to be  free of all the rubbish that has been thrown at you ,be of good health and  maybe be with your family once more ,your perseverance has been amazing . jiyce 1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 03.02.15 22:26

joyce1938 wrote:I just send this message to mr amaral , my wishes to you would be for you to be  free of all the rubbish that has been thrown at you ,be of good health and  maybe be with your family once more ,your perseverance has been amazing . jiyce 1938
I agree entirely with those sentiments.

It's been amazing ( but not surprising )  at the UK press treatment of the lead policeman in this case.

I can't remember of an instance of a UK lead policeman ever being castigated in the British media for trying to do their  job.

I really can't.

The main blame though resides with his superiors who bowed to UK pressure to take him off the case.

I expect the other side to fight it's expected but not for his bosses to run away.

The real cowards exist in the higher ranks  of the Police in Portugal who couldn't stomach taking on a mightier power.

The politicians of the time are no better - maybe worse.

Shameful and still is.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspiciousMinds 04.02.15 12:04

Poor bloke. sad

I only hope he has the strength to sue the McCanns after all this. It's high time they got a taste of their own medicine...
SuspiciousMinds

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by brixham 04.02.15 12:32

Mr Amaral, I have sent you a donation, I hope you can stay strong until this trial is over.
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top