The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Mm11

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Mm11

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Regist10

Whoosh...!

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Whoosh...!

Post by noseyparker 30.01.15 20:45

I was writing a post  in this thread earlier and I had to stop because I suddenly felt incredibly sad .Sadness for a little girl that I don,t know and never met,just simply vanished and there seems a deliberate reluctance to find out what happened to her
noseyparker

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty Check it out...

Post by missbeetle 04.02.15 8:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shiny bit of chequerboard floor in this shot - worth getting backed in to a corner for...?

Any idea of what the monument/ziggurat in the picture behind Geri is?

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.02.15 8:52

The only thing that stood out for me here really, was the matching shorts and sandals.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 04.02.15 9:28

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shiny bit of chequerboard floor in this shot - worth getting backed in to a corner for...?

Any idea of what the monument/ziggurat in the picture behind Geri is?

This is a PR picture to show unity with the matching cropped trousers and sandals. White to show purity too. 

Pity their pictures never match their actions or offensive spiteful words they aim at others through their actions in court or the words they use at others. If they did, they'd be dressed in black.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty Who is playing who here...?

Post by missbeetle 05.02.15 21:32

???

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty Gerald gets seriously focussed in Brussels...

Post by missbeetle 04.03.15 5:29

Just what is Gerry telling us here with his pointy, pasty, pursed-lipped hands -

- any ideas?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty A lying tongue is best kept hidden

Post by j.rob 04.03.15 13:45

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just what is Gerry telling us here with his pointy, pasty, pursed-lipped hands -

- any ideas?

Finger tenting: 

Particularly devious and magnificent villains have a habit of putting their hands together at around chest or mouth level, with fingers either interlocked or tip-to-tip.

One possible reason behind this gesture is that when a person lies, they often unconsciously cover their mouth with their hand (as if to prevent the lie from escaping their lips). Thus, putting both hands in front of your mouth means that you're lying big time. Another reason is that in Real Life body language, people tend to automatically steeple the hands when feeling overly confident, or superior to whoever they happen to be speaking to. Someone who does this too often will quickly come across as arrogant. But this pose has the advantage of completely blocking arms and chest, making their body language impossible to read anymore.

Bonus points if combined with ominous lighting, Scary Shiny Glasses, a slight Slouch of Villainy, a Beard of Evil or Kubrick Stare. Double bonus for a Psychotic Smirk. Any combination of these can be used for a Traitor Shot.

The word usually used for this action in novels is "steepling[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]". Not related to Intertwined Fingers. Usually. See Hand Rubbing for the poor man's version of this trope.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 04.03.15 13:59

Also by steepling his fingers in front of his mouth, Gerry hides from the esteemed European Parliament members in Brussels his 'duper's delight' smile in having hoodwinked the European Parliament into putting the foxes behind the missing children hen-coop.

Given that Gerry is attending a meeting on the prospect of setting up a European-wide alert system for cases of child abduction, he must be positively bursting with smug gloating.

The Joker loves deceiving people and has a warped and sadistic sense of humour.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joker_%28comics%29
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 04.03.15 14:18

Ha! Triple bonus points!

Just noticed that Gerry manages the spectacularly villainous distinction of  demonstrating both his fingers interlocked and  of his fingers tip-to-tip in one single action.

"Particularly devious and magnificent villains have a habit of putting their hands together at around chest or mouth level, with fingers either interlocked or tip-to-tip."

Of course, it also strikes me that the position of Gerry's hands in the photo taken at the EU Parliament above is also symbolic of a church. The church holds the secrets in this case. And the secrets must remain so. I  think this is also being signified in that photo. 
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty Villainry a la Gerald P. McCann...

Post by missbeetle 05.03.15 9:24

Great stuff J.Rob - Gerry's a worse poser than I thought... A villain, yes -

- but not a magnificent one. He lacks charisma.

He tries, though - with his septic stare and the stroking of his top lip :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

That right eye of Gerald's looks really rather scary... Almost bionic.

My opinion anyhow.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 05.03.15 12:54

missbeetle wrote:Great stuff J.Rob - Gerry's a worse poser than I thought... A villain, yes -

My opinion anyhow.

Agreed - he is not magnificent. A poser, yes. A bad actor as well.

Given that neither of the gruesome twosome have any genuine desire to help children at risk of abuse - which is generally what happens when a child 'goes missing' in suspicious circumstances - and nearly always at the hands of family or someone known to the family (often a person that the child trusts) - then what exactly was their 'wider agenda'? 

To provide 'support' for parents and other adults who have abused children and covered it up by pretending that the child was abducted by a stranger, perhaps? 

Is that the 'wider agenda?' Or are there other - equally nasty - agendas? Because the Mcs have not done a single thing to 'help' children, imo. Quite the contrary, in fact. As they have been seen to get away with child neglect, at the very least. And not only get away with it but be applauded for it and rewarded for it.

If any of these 'missing children' charities really wanted to help children, it's best to stop the children from 'going missing' in the first place. By making sure that the child is not at risk of abuse by those who should be looking after the child.

Never mind 'cross border alert systems' - how about tackling the problem of child abuse at grass-root level?

---------

Why weren't Madeleine McCann's medical records released?

Why were the Gasper statements with-held for so long?

Why did Detective Amaral ask Kate if she had ever considered giving up the care of Madeleine to relatives?

These are three pertinent questions, and that's just for starters.

Really makes you wonder about the Mcs friends too, if they have any, plus the Tapas bunch and others who were at Ocean Club that week.

-------

My theory is that once the twins arrived - a 'ready-made' family of a boy and a girl, Madeleine became 'surplus to requirements'. Given that both parents are fully-fledged narcissists, they would struggle to bring up one child, let alone three, imo. And I think they are the type of people to create 'scapegoats' - especially Kate. We have seen this time and again. I think that rather than handing over Madeleine's care to a responsible adult, which would not bring in any money, they decided to fake an abduction so they could make money out of it. I think they were 'inspired' by some of the high profile cases they had seen in the media (Elizabeth Smart in the USA which, imo, was a complete fraud) and wanted to cash in.

------

GM is, in addition to being a narc, a textbook psychopath, imo.

He would make a great case study for psychology students.

Theories as always. I really would like to be wrong because I feel so sorry for Madeleine.

Their day of reckoning will come, of course, when their surviving children reach their teens. I wouldn't want to be living in that household. All those secrets and lies.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty Hand entanglement imagery...

Post by missbeetle 05.03.15 20:11

Some more posed 'holding hands' photographs :

With double bracelet action and a steepling sandwich...

The little hand curled around the thumb looks a bit creepy...

... and this picture just looks wrong :

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 06.03.15 18:37

j.rob wrote:
missbeetle wrote:Great stuff J.Rob - Gerry's a worse poser than I thought... A villain, yes -

My opinion anyhow.

Agreed - he is not magnificent. A poser, yes. A bad actor as well.

Given that neither of the gruesome twosome have any genuine desire to help children at risk of abuse - which is generally what happens when a child 'goes missing' in suspicious circumstances - and nearly always at the hands of family or someone known to the family (often a person that the child trusts) - then what exactly was their 'wider agenda'? 

To provide 'support' for parents and other adults who have abused children and covered it up by pretending that the child was abducted by a stranger, perhaps? 

Is that the 'wider agenda?' Or are there other - equally nasty - agendas? Because the Mcs have not done a single thing to 'help' children, imo. Quite the contrary, in fact. As they have been seen to get away with child neglect, at the very least. And not only get away with it but be applauded for it and rewarded for it.

If any of these 'missing children' charities really wanted to help children, it's best to stop the children from 'going missing' in the first place. By making sure that the child is not at risk of abuse by those who should be looking after the child.

Never mind 'cross border alert systems' - how about tackling the problem of child abuse at grass-root level?

---------

Why weren't Madeleine McCann's medical records released?

Why were the Gasper statements with-held for so long?

Why did Detective Amaral ask Kate if she had ever considered giving up the care of Madeleine to relatives?

These are three pertinent questions, and that's just for starters.

Really makes you wonder about the Mcs friends too, if they have any, plus the Tapas bunch and others who were at Ocean Club that week.

-------

My theory is that once the twins arrived - a 'ready-made' family of a boy and a girl, Madeleine became 'surplus to requirements'. Given that both parents are fully-fledged narcissists, they would struggle to bring up one child, let alone three, imo. And I think they are the type of people to create 'scapegoats' - especially Kate. We have seen this time and again. I think that rather than handing over Madeleine's care to a responsible adult, which would not bring in any money, they decided to fake an abduction so they could make money out of it. I think they were 'inspired' by some of the high profile cases they had seen in the media (Elizabeth Smart in the USA which, imo, was a complete fraud) and wanted to cash in.

------

GM is, in addition to being a narc, a textbook psychopath, imo.

He would make a great case study for psychology students.

Theories as always. I really would like to be wrong because I feel so sorry for Madeleine.

Their day of reckoning will come, of course, when their surviving children reach their teens. I wouldn't want to be living in that household. All those secrets and lies.
yes of course, cause girls just appear round the corner after going missing, just like happened in South Africa recently.  Great news for the family.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty Blessings from a stranger...?

Post by missbeetle 06.03.15 18:44

I rather like this picture taken - I think, in Berlin - on their European Tour of 2007 :

(Gerry, Kate, Cuddle Cat and Clarence - what a team!)

Looks like Mr Orange Shirt is praying to St-Kate-Of-The-Cat-And-Ribbons...

...whilst Gerry tries to sign him up to some Fundly donations - and while he's at it -

- he'd be up for the polo shirt off his back, too.

My interpretation only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 06.03.15 19:49

missbeetle wrote:I rather like this picture taken - I think, in Berlin - on their European Tour of 2007 :

...whilst Gerry tries to sign him up to some Fundly donations - and while he's at it -

My interpretation only.
A very nice blazer type jacket and beige trousers. Were they still in PdL at this time, must have taken loads of clothes or bought some new ones.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.15 20:50

Nina wrote:
missbeetle wrote:I rather like this picture taken - I think, in Berlin - on their European Tour of 2007 :

My interpretation only.
A very nice blazer type jacket and beige trousers. Were they still in PdL at this time, must have taken loads of clothes or bought some new ones.
Looks like G's borrowed his clothes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 07.03.15 0:24

Gerry : 'Okay, mate. So you're saying that you have travelled back in time from the year 2025 .... and I am definitely elected as Pope Gerry 1st in the same year?'

Clarence : 'Er, Gerry. I think you should ignore him. Looks like a nutter to me.'

Kate : 'How many bewks will I have written by then, lar?'
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Whoosh...!  - Page 3 Empty There's Something About Gerry...?

Post by missbeetle 07.03.15 6:57

Another strangely posed picture of Mrs Kate in her pristine white slacks...

...she looks to be dispassionately examining Cuddle Cat for fleas.

Why is Kate perched on a wall, though? Hard to tell how high up she is.

Don't jump, Kate!

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 07.03.15 7:45

A strong wind blows the curtain but doesn't blow her hair.
Why all the help?
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 07.03.15 10:02

Perhaps she is examining Cuddle Cat for any signs of the disease of deceit.There has been a lot of it about and the McCann family are prone to being weighed down by it.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.03.15 10:05

At what point/which month/which year did Cuddlecat disappear?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.03.15 12:09

aquila wrote:At what point/which month/which year did Cuddlecat disappear?

WHICH CC? winkwink (there were so MANY!)

CC usually makes an annual 're-appearance' around about Mother's Day. This year March 15th.

So Amelie 'carrying' CC 'to church' with K in 8 days time. (probably).

NO 'photos' pleeeasee!

(Oh, go on then, but no more than a 'hundred').

When did CC 'disappear'?

The day AFTER, KM 'stuffed it' in her backpack, strategically 'placed' (head poking out) she was made 'arguida'.

The 'game' was 'up', (PJ 'wise') and she and 'duper' had to 'leave' Portugal...........FAST!

And THEN, CC was 'whooshed' and consigned to 'history'

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by LombardySkeptik 07.03.15 12:50

I think that once any royalties from CC sales dried up/stopped - then there would have been no more advertising

I'm pretty sure this was the reason not to do the 'on the beach' Kate & CC matching bikini photoshoot

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.03.15 13:52

Has it been reported ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.15 16:09

PeterMac wrote:Has it been reported ?
To whom, PeterMac?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum