The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 Mm11

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 Mm11

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 Regist10

This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 Empty Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by Guest 25.01.15 21:27

Because the final date wasn't then,didn't Amaral sack his lawyer then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 Empty Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by Guest 25.01.15 22:02

[quote="Ladyinred"]Why didn't they provide the WOC information last June?

[url=https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9708-ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge-in-libel-trial-june-1st-2014]https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9708-ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge-in-libel-trial-june-1st-2014[/url][/quote]

Some random musings:

Maybe, the WOC information will not be able to be supplied

So it will not be supplied

So the case will be thrown out

So the 38 points not proved will remain not to be definitively concluded upon

So the case will remain in limbo

Maybe the case will have been wanted to remain in limbo

Maybe donations will continue to drip in as a consequence of that

Yuck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.01.15 23:18

WMD wrote:
After that hearing is completed, the proceedings will be suspended for 30 days. During that period, Madeleine’s parents “shall arrange for the collection and documentation in the records of the British Court’s authorization for the bringing of this action on behalf of the minor Madeleine McCann”. If they fail to do so, the defendants will be “acquitted of the proceedings concerning the requests that have been formulated on behalf of the latter”.

The case won't be thrown out, too late for that.
The bolded bits just mean that Madeleine's name has to be removed, just a technical procedure, that is all.
If it's to be thrown out it would have been done once the WOC issue came to light, but it proceeded nonetheless in spite of that.

Ironically Madeleine's the lion share of the claims, although it's irrelevant now since the wheel has fallen off Mcbus.  

I don't understand when the 30-days was supposed to take effect from, or why it has been dragged on until now since this was first mentioned on 1 June 2014 that the Mcs had to obtain it.

What seems apparent is they've not produced it.  I've a feeling they wont bother now.  Aside from obvious extra legal cost I suspect the legal technicalities to arrive at it will be too complicated.  They must be aware that their chance of being strike by lightning is probably higher than winning the case hence it's just not worth their hassle even if they were to secure it, it will be futile for purpose.

It's only useful to secure it if it is going to affect payout.  Since it's very likely them who have to pay legal costs of the other side I doubt they are going to lose sleep not having that piece of documentation.  They are more worried about their day of reckoning in Spring .............
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.01.15 8:40

aiyoyo wrote:
WMD wrote:
After that hearing is completed, the proceedings will be suspended for 30 days. During that period, Madeleine’s parents “shall arrange for the collection and documentation in the records of the British Court’s authorization for the bringing of this action on behalf of the minor Madeleine McCann”. If they fail to do so, the defendants will be “acquitted of the proceedings concerning the requests that have been formulated on behalf of the latter”.

The case won't be thrown out, too late for that.
The bolded bits just mean that Madeleine's name has to be removed, just a technical procedure, that is all.
If it's to be thrown out it would have been done once the WOC issue came to light, but it proceeded nonetheless in spite of that.

Ironically Madeleine's the lion share of the claims, although it's irrelevant now since the wheel has fallen off Mcbus.  

I don't understand when the 30-days was supposed to take effect from, or why it has been dragged on until now since this was first mentioned on 1 June 2014 that the Mcs had to obtain it.

What seems apparent is they've not produced it.  I've a feeling they wont bother now.  Aside from obvious extra legal cost I suspect the legal technicalities to arrive at it will be too complicated.  They must be aware that their chance of being strike by lightning is probably higher than winning the case hence it's just not worth their hassle even if they were to secure it, it will be futile for purpose.

It's only useful to secure it if it is going to affect payout.  Since it's very likely them who have to pay legal costs of the other side I doubt they are going to lose sleep not having that piece of documentation.  They are more worried about their day of reckoning in Spring .............
Just to add the quote I used was from here,https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9708-ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge-in-libel-trial-june-1st-2014

The wording was when the hearing is completed,it wasn't completed until this Wednesday just passed,this is when the 30 days start,thats how I read it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.01.15 8:57

As the McCanns have known since last June that WOC documentation is required by the court, then presumably they have obtained it and it's in the post, your Honour!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 26.01.15 9:05

aiyoyo wrote:

It may well be that the court has already made a decision [it wouldn't be public] and the Mcs have not owned up or that the court cannot simply transfer the ability to act on Madeleine's behalf and would have to become a joint party to the action themselves [and they not the Mcs would receive any money paid for M!]. In which case they would become liable to costs and all kinds of other consequences. If they have spent more than 5 minutes looking at the case and have a half a brain cell, they would have opted out long ago.

What I don't understand is why the judge apparently keeps giving them 30 days. IIRC this is the third time they have been given the 30 days. If they failed first time, the Madeleine element should have automatically been struck out unless there were serious extenuating circumstances.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.01.15 9:24

The WOC issue and 30 days is about procedure.IMO

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9708-ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge-in-libel-trial-june-1st-2014

The judge has proposed the date of 16th June for the final session, but each of the lawyers involved have the possibility of declining said date and suggesting alternative dates.

The 16th of June session did not take place because Amaral sacked his lawyer then.
The next date was in July.
The next date was then in December.
The last one as we know was this month,the trial is now officially suspended,after the 30 days or sooner if the WOC document is supplied the lawyers have 10 days regarding their legal arguments on the initial judgements.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 26.01.15 13:33

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/421998/Former-cop-who-accused-McCanns-of-covering-up-Maddie-death-says-they-will-lose-libel-case

Well he seems confident enough. Let's hope there's not a sting in the tail.
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.01.15 13:55

Good to read the rags have dropped the "disgraced" over the past few days.  Things are changing...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 26.01.15 14:04

Ladyinred wrote:Good to read the rags have dropped the "disgraced" over the past few days.  Things are changing...

Only in a media coverage aspect, i.e they are being cautious not to libel Amaral at the moment, they don't want any more embarrassing payouts.

In an ideal world it would be great to be thinking "this must mean that Amaral was right with his theory, SY will crumble, then agree and the McCanns will subsequently be found guilty" but in the real world, the only thing that this changes is that they don't get their hands on the £1m and Amaral can continue to sell his book, which may sway more public opinion.

SY have not and will not be pursuing the McCanns as supects. The only hope of this is if the Portuguese police find new evidence against them to bring them back in, but as yet, this hasn't happened.

Unfortunately.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 26.01.15 15:22

woodforthetrees wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Good to read the rags have dropped the "disgraced" over the past few days.  Things are changing...

Only in a media coverage aspect, i.e they are being cautious not to libel Amaral at the moment, they don't want any more embarrassing payouts.

In an ideal world it would be great to be thinking "this must mean that Amaral was right with his theory, SY will crumble, then agree and the McCanns will subsequently be found guilty" but in the real world, the only thing that this changes is that they don't get their hands on the £1m and Amaral can continue to sell his book, which may sway more public opinion.

SY have not and will not be pursuing the McCanns as supects. The only hope of this is if the Portuguese police find new evidence against them to bring them back in, but as yet, this hasn't happened.

Unfortunately.

I read somewhere that the new Portugese investigation is not pursuing the McCanns as suspects and I feel with political influence that has happened behind the scenes, nothing will happen there. I think this will be like Diana; a case where we all know what happened, and there will be lots of books and documentaries with various theories but Scotland Yard will cover it up and not bring a case against them. I am hoping though investigative journalists from one of the broad sheets might go for it one day because it is a story that people can make a career on. I noticed on the Mail they're letting the avoidance of a lie detection test comments come through and there was someone mentioning that Kate refused to help with the questioning though, and that gives me a glimmer of hope that things are changing a little because up to now they've suppressed these coming on.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 26.01.15 15:35

ScarletLaw wrote:
woodforthetrees wrote:

Unfortunately.

I read somewhere that the new Portugese investigation is not pursuing the McCanns as suspects and I feel with political influence that has happened behind the scenes, nothing will happen there. I think this will be like Diana; a case where we all know what happened, and there will be lots of books and documentaries with various theories but Scotland Yard will cover it up and not bring a case against them. I am hoping though investigative journalists from one of the broad sheets might go for it one day because it is a story that people can make a career on. I noticed on the Mail they're letting the avoidance of a lie detection test comments come through and there was someone mentioning that Kate refused to help with the questioning though, and that gives me a glimmer of hope that things are changing a little because up to now they've suppressed these coming on.

IMO the only political influence/help has been to cover up the neglect from the McCanns and the tapas group. If the gvt or senior police officials wanted to close it down to turn off the spotlight, they would have done so a long time ago, not dragged it out. Something (of which we do not know, other than keeping OG staff in jobs) is keeping the investigation going.

Even an investigative journalist can't turn the tables on this. The only things that can are:

- Confession by the guilty suspect
- Madeleine's body discovered which gives away DNA clues
- An ex OG/SY person provides the public with whatever incriminating evidence they have in their internal case files (which justify the on-going search for the perp).

I agree, it will never get 'closed', there are too many people/mistakes/theories and subsequent dodgy activities that happened post event that need covering up for everyone. It's simply too big to clean up. This is regardless of who is guilty of the crime that should be being focused on... who killed and took Madeleine from the apartment.
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.01.15 15:43

endgame wrote:It may well be that the court has already made a decision [it wouldn't be public] and the Mcs have not owned up or that the court cannot simply transfer the ability to act on Madeleine's behalf and would have to become a joint party to the action themselves [and they not the Mcs would receive any money paid for M!]. In which case they would become liable to costs and all kinds of other consequences. If they have spent more than 5 minutes looking at the case and have a half a brain cell, they would have opted out long ago.

What I don't understand is why the judge apparently keeps giving them 30 days. IIRC this is the third time they have been given the 30 days. If they failed first time, the Madeleine element should have automatically been struck out unless there were serious extenuating circumstances.

Impossible for UK court to become joint party mid-way through trial proceedings.  The case will have to be refiled etc. renaming the plaintiffs. You can't add plaintiff but you can take away plaintiff once the case is in the trial process.

Logically, when the WOC was introduced, the other side could move to have the case thrown out on a technical error like that, but since they didn't as they were so far into the trial, technically it's possible to strike off her name if it comes to that. It's just a formality.  It's for the Defence side to seek the thrown out and they didnt for good reason. They didn't want to give McCanns the satisfaction of letting them off so easily. The Mcs would have been over the moon had that happened because the Mcs knew their winning chances were flatter than Kate's chest when they caved in with the out of court settlement offer. Amaral team must have wanted to show them up for being the dishonest and sly people they are for false representation and by extension  misleading the Court.

Personally I believe that's going to happen - her name is going to be deleted.  I doubt they will produce the documentation.  I will be gobsmaked if they do produce it since it's not worth their hassle to waste time and money obtaining a piece of paper that serves no advantage to them in the face of imminent defeat.  What would be interesting to know is if  the Judge will include a note admonishing them for misrepresentation in the final verdict summary.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 26.01.15 16:06

Good points aiyoyo. I hadn't quite thought that through. It still wouldn't surprise me though to learn that an approach had in fact been made some time ago and the court told them to go away.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 26.01.15 16:07

woodforthetrees wrote:
ScarletLaw wrote:
woodforthetrees wrote:

Unfortunately.

IMO the only political influence/help has been to cover up the neglect from the McCanns and the tapas group. If the gvt or senior police officials wanted to close it down to turn off the spotlight, they would have done so a long time ago, not dragged it out. Something (of which we do not know, other than keeping OG staff in jobs) is keeping the investigation going.

Even an investigative journalist can't turn the tables on this. The only things that can are:

- Confession by the guilty suspect
- Madeleine's body discovered which gives away DNA clues
- An ex OG/SY person provides the public with whatever incriminating evidence they have in their internal case files (which justify the on-going search for the perp).

I agree, it will never get 'closed', there are too many people/mistakes/theories and subsequent dodgy activities that happened post event that need covering up for everyone. It's simply too big to clean up. This is regardless of who is guilty of the crime that should be being focused on... who killed and took Madeleine from the apartment.
Somebody said on their blog that they always thought it was set up to pin it on Murat as a patsy and this backfired because Murat turned out to be rather smart. In the same way our dear friend Michael Mansfield saved Barry George from the set up over the Dando case. The Chief behind this new woman, again rubbish with names, was on the George case, so that does make sense to me as a plausible that this is why the new investigation took place. I know there's been lots of smears at Murat in the press which is similar to George's case and rumours spread.  Again, if you need a fall guy-look for the village weirdo. Also this new woman is on punishment because of the muck up over Tia Sharpe's body being found. So it would make sense that she's been dealt a raw deal by doing this case. Only a theory but all the players are picked for a reason in these cases and if you need to know why they're there, look at where they've been before. In this case, on a criminal trial where somebody was stitched up with dodgy evidence.
ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.01.15 16:12

Doug D wrote:Isn’t it good to read the bollocks in The Mail:

‘the disgraced former detective’

‘Portuguese papers signalled the outcome of last Wednesday’s hearing as a positive one for heart specialist Gerry and Kate moments after it finished.
But as the full findings became apparent they changed their tune to portray the judge’s rulings as a slap in the face for the couple.’

Clearly not the reliable English papers though (duh! Express?) And it’s the papers that are blamed for the story, when we are reliably informed by Anne Guedes that there were no reporters in Court and the three 'outside' people in the courtroom were not given direct access to the Judges ‘facts’.

‘No date has been set yet for the final judgement in the libel case. The judgement will be read out in court before being released in writing on the same day.
A source close to the McCanns said last night: ‘We expect it to be ready for next month.’

CM not in complete hiding then!

eta. Just re-reading:

'The judgement will be read out in court before being released in writing on the same day.'

I don't think that's right either.

I also don't think that's right, Doug, and it's my understanding that the verdict will be sent to counsels for the plaintiffs and the defendants simultaneously by email.

In addition, the family source has neglected to make it clear that unless his employers the plaintiffs submit the required documents from the HIgh Court in London authorising them to represent its Ward in these proceedings not later than 18th February, or inform the LIsbon Court that they do not intend to do so, there will be insufficient time for counsels for both sides to give their written submissions next month and there can be no question of a verdict being handed down before March.

What a duplicitious little saucepot he is yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 Empty ONE BY ONE ! ! !

Post by PeterMac 26.01.15 21:49

And now the Star
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/421998/Former-cop-who-accused-McCanns-of-covering-up-Maddie-death-says-they-will-lose-libel-case

McCann cop claims couple will lose £1m libel case against him
THE former Portuguese cop who accused Madeleine McCann’s parents of covering up her death said he expects them to lose their £1million libel battle against him.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 26th January 2015
LEGAL BATTLE: Kate and Gerry McCann allege that Mr Amaral's book is libellous [AP]
Goncalo Amaral, 57, said early rulings by the judge in the case suggested her verdict may be 'favourable' to him.

Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry, both 46, claim the ex-cop's controversial book about the then-three-year-old's disappearance in 2007 left them devastated.
In his book and a follow-up TV documentary Mr Amaral said he suspected the youngster had died in the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz and accused the couple of hiding the tragedy.
“She said it was not proven they would suffer 'permanent anguish, insomnia, lack of appetite and an indefinable fear'”
Kate spent 55 minutes detailing to the court in Portugal's capital Lisbon the distress she said his claims had caused.
But the couple's chances of pocketing a big pay-out appear to be dashed after the judge gave a crushing preliminary ruling.
Judge Maria Emilia Melo e Castro said she did not find the couple had been 'completely destroyed' from a 'moral, ethical and family point of view' as a result of the book.
She said it was not proven they would suffer 'permanent anguish, insomnia, lack of appetite and an indefinable fear'.
The judge said this psychological state existed before the publication of Mr Amaral's The Truth Of The Lie.
She said it was normal for the couple to be affected by the book and they would have 'felt badly' over allegations by Mr Amaral that they hid their daughter's body.
But she said it was not possible to determine what most people would have thought after reading Mr Amaral's theories.
The McCanns have claimed Mr Amaral's assertion their daughter is dead stopped people looking for her.
The judge said she was satisfied some facts in the book came from official Portuguese police files - though others did not.
She is due to give her final ruling next month.
Mr Amaral, who is now retired, told Portuguese TV her indications so far led him to believe he would win the case.
He said he wrote the book to defend the initial police probe into Madeleine's disappearance which he led for four months before being axed after accusing Brit detectives of siding with the McCanns.
The McCanns' lawyer Isabel Duarte was unavailable for comment on the judge's initial findings.

Gradually even the people who buy this type of parrot cage liner will begin to get the message . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.15 6:16

Not only that. The MSM newspapers are not doing them any favour by stating it as a 'libel" case and repeating the libel - that Maddie died in the apt and her parents were involved etc....

Can't blame the press really as it is what the Mcs been telling the press all along.
They are hanged by their own silly game.They spined their own reputation demise.

I wonder if they are going to sue the MSM outlets for causing them pain, insomnia, depression etc for repeating the Court proceedings? Amaral was sued for repeating the investigation process.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by noseyparker 27.01.15 7:07

Yea like when they were coming out of the church on what would have been Madeleine,s 4th birthday they really looked pained and depressed agree r
noseyparker

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.01.15 8:16

noseyparker wrote:Yea like when they were coming out of the church on what would have been Madeleine,s 4th birthday they really looked pained and depressed agree r

"Despiséd,  Rejectéd, " ? ? ?

This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 <a href=This just gone on to Daily Mail. - Page 2 B_day110" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 27.01.15 8:24

aiyoyo wrote:Not only that.  The MSM newspapers are not doing them any favour by stating it as a 'libel" case and repeating the libel - that Maddie died in the apt and her parents were involved etc....

Can't blame the press really as it is what the Mcs been telling the press all along.
They are hanged by their own silly game.They spined their own reputation demise.

I wonder if they are going to sue the MSM outlets for causing them pain, insomnia, depression etc for repeating the Court proceedings?  Amaral was sued for repeating the investigation process.
So would the correct term for the Trial be specifically a "Damages Trial"? For any pain & suffering to the McC's because of the book & Documentary? Surely they must of known as parents of a missing child that the police would investigate them first to rule out any foul play by the parents? This is usually what happens in most missing child cases to my knowledge. And as to who last saw the child alive. Investigators can only go by forensic and other evidence they have to try and decipher what could possibly have happened. And most high profile cases of missing children have a cloak of suspicion on the parents, until more information is revealed to possibly rule them out. And most innocent parents would do all in their power to help the police and investigating authorities to help locate their child, not hinder an investigation and sue a lead investigator in their case that was there to help them.
But i think as we all know by now everything the McC's have done appears to be for their own reputation and name, first & foremost, and shut anyone up that sees them in a negative way. And what does that say about them as parents of a missing child? Not much, IMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 27.01.15 14:22

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11078595/Madeleine-McCann-are-we-any-closer-to-knowing-the-truth.html

Apologies if this has already been posted, I have been having a quick look through different topics and haven't seen it yet.
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 27.01.15 14:40

sammyc wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/11078595/Madeleine-McCann-are-we-any-closer-to-knowing-the-truth.html

Apologies if this has already been posted, I have been having a quick look through different topics and haven't seen it yet.

Well, that's an interesting article to say the least, mentioning the dogs most significantly but also pointing out discrepancies such as this:

"The McCanns say checks were made on their children every half-hour, sometimes by other members of the party, comprising Dr Russell O'Brien and Jane Tanner, from Exeter, Dr Matthew and Rachael Oldfield, from London, and David and Fiona Payne, from Leicester, together with Mrs Payne's mother Dianne Webster. Mrs Webster, however, reportedly told police that each couple was responsible for checking their own children."

and, depending how you read it, aspersions like this:

"Gerry McCann went to the apartment at 9.05pm, when all the children were sleeping soundly and Madeleine was still in her bed, he says."

The long delay in the Smith sighting being publicised is also mentioned, whilst GA is no longer referred to as sacked, disgraced etc but simply put as resigned

Things sure seem to be changing...
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 27.01.15 14:57

In March 2014 Scotland Yard announced that a lone intruder sexually assaulted five girls aged between seven and 10 in the Algarve between 2004 and 2006. The man, who has never been caught, was said to have a “very, very unhealthy interest” in young white girls.
The four incidents, one of which involved two girls, were among 12 in which men had entered holiday accommodation in the area, including two incidents in Praia da Luz. The force also said it was looking at 38 “people of interest” and were researching the backgrounds of 530 known sex offenders, including 59 regarded as high interest
-----
Where are the press reports of this? Surely it would have received press coverage?

"The man, who has never been caught, was said to have a “very, very unhealthy interest” in young white girls." What an odd sentence. Given that the proceeding sentence makes it clear that this same man was a lone intruder who sexually assaulted five girls aged between seven and 10 years old.  Why the need to state that his interest in young white girls was "very, very unhealthy." Surely this is self-evident. 
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 27.01.15 15:07

Joss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Not only that.  The MSM newspapers are not doing them any favour by stating it as a 'libel" case and repeating the libel - that Maddie died in the apt and her parents were involved etc....

I wonder if they are going to sue the MSM outlets for causing them pain, insomnia, depression etc for repeating the Court proceedings?  Amaral was sued for repeating the investigation process.
So would the correct term for the Trial be specifically a "Damages Trial"? For any pain & suffering to the McC's because of the book & Documentary? Surely they must of known as parents of a missing child that the police would investigate them first to rule out any foul play by the parents? This is usually what happens in most missing child cases to my knowledge. And as to who last saw the child alive. Investigators can only go by forensic and other evidence they have to try and decipher what could possibly have happened. And most high profile cases of missing children have a cloak of suspicion on the parents, until more information is revealed to possibly rule them out. And most innocent parents would do all in their power to help the police and investigating authorities to help locate their child, not hinder an investigation and sue a lead investigator in their case that was there to help them.
But i think as we all know by now everything the McC's have done appears to be for their own reputation and name, first & foremost, and shut anyone up that sees them in a negative way. And what does that say about them as parents of a missing child? Not much, IMO.
 This is from 2013 Joss in statistics. In the vast majority of cases, children who are homicide victims are killed by a parent. Figures from England and Wales over the last decade, on average around 70% of child homicides where there was a suspect were committed by a parent.
Just over 16% were committed by another family member, a friend, or an acquaintance, while the remaining 15% were committed by strangers (figures are rounded). Around one in 165,000 children aged one to four are killed each year out of statistics.

So for the McCanns not to be looked at would be severe negligence on Amarals part because there's a large difference between 70 and 15%.
ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top