The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by Sceptic on 04.02.15 9:09

IMHO the only logical explanation of SY interest in burglars taking into account their timeline is : They think a bag possibly blue was stolen from the apartment without the burglars knowing what was inside, until later and SY are determined to prove/eliminate this theory

Sceptic

Posts : 155
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 04.02.15 9:16

@Sceptic wrote:IMHO the only logical explanation of SY interest in burglars taking into account their timeline is : They think a bag possibly blue was stolen from the apartment without the burglars knowing what was inside, until later and SY are determined to prove/eliminate this theory


Interesting but I think most people would be aware if a body was in a bag. It would be very heavy for a start and the body would stick out in lumps.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by Jamming on 04.02.15 9:20

@Sceptic wrote:IMHO the only logical explanation of SY interest in burglars taking into account their timeline is : They think a bag possibly blue was stolen from the apartment without the burglars knowing what was inside, until later and SY are determined to prove/eliminate this theory

So, the burglars took a blue bag without knowing what was in it, but left every item of value behind ? Nah

Jamming

Posts : 134
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 04.02.15 9:22

@ChippyM wrote:

They do not do that without having evidence to back that up.

You are contradicting yourself. Why would an 'expert' lone paedo plan to go into a house and kill the child whilst in there? As has been repeated time and again, breaking in to a house and assaulting a child there is the riskiest type of assault there can be but you are saying it WAS planned that way?!.  If he was so good at cleaning up then no need to take the body. If he killed the child by accident then how was he an 'expert'?   It is sadly more likely that any sex offenders possibly connected to MM knew her and weren't strangers, that would logically explain how the offender left 'no trace', as their DNA would already be there.

We have no idea what SY are doing behind closed doors,  that they are looking for one person or 2 or 3.  Anything else is speculation but usually at least backed up by logic.
To repeat..again....

I do not believe for one minute that the death of the child was planned, but who knows, there are some sick necrophiliacs out there. 

How do you suggest he cleans DNA out of a childs body??????? Its a bit more difficult that wiping a floor with bleach! Hence removal of the evidence.

Agreed, it could possibly be someone linked to them, but if so, with what evidence they have, it wouldn't take them over 3 years and many trips back to Portugal to nail them. Based on the fact (and it is a fact) that they haven't caught the perp yet, it would strongly suggest that SYs target is either unidentifiable, or unobtainable.

But that would just be too logical wouldn't it.

Agreed, this topic has gone on for too long, everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's clear that regardless of logic, reasoning, timeframes, public declarations from SY and the fact the McCanns and the Tapas group are within the grasp of SY and have been since day 1 and declared not suspects, some will always believe that 'they are really, they are just playing  a long game'. I too was one of them, so understand, each to their own.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 04.02.15 9:22

@Jamming wrote:
@Sceptic wrote:IMHO the only logical explanation of SY interest in burglars taking into account their timeline is : They think a bag possibly blue was stolen from the apartment without the burglars knowing what was inside, until later and SY are determined to prove/eliminate this theory

So, the burglars took a blue bag without knowing what was in it, but left every item of value behind ? Nah

agree

Doesn't explain the cadaver and the clean up.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by Joss on 04.02.15 9:48

@woodforthetrees wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:

They do not do that without having evidence to back that up.

You are contradicting yourself. Why would an 'expert' lone paedo plan to go into a house and kill the child whilst in there? As has been repeated time and again, breaking in to a house and assaulting a child there is the riskiest type of assault there can be but you are saying it WAS planned that way?!.  If he was so good at cleaning up then no need to take the body. If he killed the child by accident then how was he an 'expert'?   It is sadly more likely that any sex offenders possibly connected to MM knew her and weren't strangers, that would logically explain how the offender left 'no trace', as their DNA would already be there.

We have no idea what SY are doing behind closed doors,  that they are looking for one person or 2 or 3.  Anything else is speculation but usually at least backed up by logic.
To repeat..again....

I do not believe for one minute that the death of the child was planned, but who knows, there are some sick necrophiliacs out there. 

How do you suggest he cleans DNA out of a childs body??????? Its a bit more difficult that wiping a floor with bleach! Hence removal of the evidence.

Agreed, it could possibly be someone linked to them, but if so, with what evidence they have, it wouldn't take them over 3 years and many trips back to Portugal to nail them. Based on the fact (and it is a fact) that they haven't caught the perp yet, it would strongly suggest that SYs target is either unidentifiable, or unobtainable.

But that would just be too logical wouldn't it.

Agreed, this topic has gone on for too long, everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's clear that regardless of logic, reasoning, timeframes, public declarations from SY and the fact the McCanns and the Tapas group are within the grasp of SY and have been since day 1 and declared not suspects, some will always believe that 'they are really, they are just playing  a long game'. I too was one of them, so understand, each to their own.
Or some deadbeat parents that lie and confuse in the investigation into their missing child, and refuse to co operate with the investigators. Taken as a whole, there is more reason to suspect the parents in all of it, rather than some random lurking paedo/s. Isn't it funny that nothing like Maddie's disappearance from OC has ever happened before or since? If K. McC had a bad feeling about the holiday, why didn't she make doubly sure her babies were well protected? Cause she didn't give a toss. And safe to leave 3 little ones home alone ever? No way. But you believe what you want, because that is everyone's perogative here, and we all just say it the way we see it. All IMO as always.

Joss

Posts : 1898
Reputation : 146
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 04.02.15 9:53

@Joss wrote:
@woodforthetrees wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:

They do not do that without having evidence to back that up.

You are contradicting yourself. Why would an 'expert' lone paedo plan to go into a house and kill the child whilst in there? As has been repeated time and again, breaking in to a house and assaulting a child there is the riskiest type of assault there can be but you are saying it WAS planned that way?!.  If he was so good at cleaning up then no need to take the body. If he killed the child by accident then how was he an 'expert'?   It is sadly more likely that any sex offenders possibly connected to MM knew her and weren't strangers, that would logically explain how the offender left 'no trace', as their DNA would already be there.

We have no idea what SY are doing behind closed doors,  that they are looking for one person or 2 or 3.  Anything else is speculation but usually at least backed up by logic.
To repeat..again....

I do not believe for one minute that the death of the child was planned, but who knows, there are some sick necrophiliacs out there. 

How do you suggest he cleans DNA out of a childs body??????? Its a bit more difficult that wiping a floor with bleach! Hence removal of the evidence.

Agreed, it could possibly be someone linked to them, but if so, with what evidence they have, it wouldn't take them over 3 years and many trips back to Portugal to nail them. Based on the fact (and it is a fact) that they haven't caught the perp yet, it would strongly suggest that SYs target is either unidentifiable, or unobtainable.

But that would just be too logical wouldn't it.

Agreed, this topic has gone on for too long, everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's clear that regardless of logic, reasoning, timeframes, public declarations from SY and the fact the McCanns and the Tapas group are within the grasp of SY and have been since day 1 and declared not suspects, some will always believe that 'they are really, they are just playing  a long game'. I too was one of them, so understand, each to their own.
Or some deadbeat parents that lie and confuse in the investigation into their missing child, and refuse to co operate with the investigators. Taken as a whole, there is more reason to suspect the parents in all of it, rather than some random lurking paedo/s. Isn't it funny that nothing like Maddie's disappearance from OC has ever happened before or since? If K. McC had a bad feeling about the holiday, why didn't she make doubly sure her babies were well protected? Cause she didn't give a toss. And safe to leave 3 little ones home alone ever? No way. But you believe what you want, because that is everyone's perogative here, and we all just say it the way we see it. All IMO as always.
Isn't it funny that nothing like Maddie's disappearance from OC has ever happened before or since?

Good point Joss. I will be addressing in an open letter to all members later that includes the so called other abductions in the area, so stay posted for that.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by secrets and lies on 04.02.15 9:57

I'm sure are you correct in your assertion that SY are NOT looking at the McCanns, WoodForTrees.

However, that doesn't mean that the parents are not involved or that they aren't in it up to their necks.

I am not entirely sure that Operation Grange is a whitewash-all the taxpayers monies spent thus far, all the column inches, all the public interest. What I do believe is that Kate and Gerry McCann are, for some reason unknown to us, in the privileged position of not having to answer any awkward questions or explain why they told barefaced lies with regard to, for instance, the "jemmied shutters" (how I cringe.) A vital piece of evidence that points to an intruder. A vital piece of evidence in supporting an abduction theory. Yet, this story changed. Why?

Either the shutters in the bedroom of your abducted child were broken or they were not. Where is the confusion?

May I ask if you have read the PJ files, WoodForTrees? If you are happy with the fact that SY are not looking at The McCanns and have not brought them in for questioning (formal or otherwise) simply because they have other evidence pointing to a homicidal "paedo", that has not been made available to the public, then perhaps you need to carefully reexamine all the other evidence in this case that is available.

secrets and lies

Posts : 145
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 04.02.15 9:58

@Joss wrote:
@woodforthetrees wrote:
@ChippyM wrote:

They do not do that without having evidence to back that up.

You are contradicting yourself. Why would an 'expert' lone paedo plan to go into a house and kill the child whilst in there? As has been repeated time and again, breaking in to a house and assaulting a child there is the riskiest type of assault there can be but you are saying it WAS planned that way?!.  If he was so good at cleaning up then no need to take the body. If he killed the child by accident then how was he an 'expert'?   It is sadly more likely that any sex offenders possibly connected to MM knew her and weren't strangers, that would logically explain how the offender left 'no trace', as their DNA would already be there.

We have no idea what SY are doing behind closed doors,  that they are looking for one person or 2 or 3.  Anything else is speculation but usually at least backed up by logic.
To repeat..again....

I do not believe for one minute that the death of the child was planned, but who knows, there are some sick necrophiliacs out there. 

How do you suggest he cleans DNA out of a childs body??????? Its a bit more difficult that wiping a floor with bleach! Hence removal of the evidence.

Agreed, it could possibly be someone linked to them, but if so, with what evidence they have, it wouldn't take them over 3 years and many trips back to Portugal to nail them. Based on the fact (and it is a fact) that they haven't caught the perp yet, it would strongly suggest that SYs target is either unidentifiable, or unobtainable.

But that would just be too logical wouldn't it.

Agreed, this topic has gone on for too long, everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's clear that regardless of logic, reasoning, timeframes, public declarations from SY and the fact the McCanns and the Tapas group are within the grasp of SY and have been since day 1 and declared not suspects, some will always believe that 'they are really, they are just playing  a long game'. I too was one of them, so understand, each to their own.
Or some deadbeat parents that lie and confuse in the investigation into their missing child, and refuse to co operate with the investigators. Taken as a whole, there is more reason to suspect the parents in all of it, rather than some random lurking paedo/s. Isn't it funny that nothing like Maddie's disappearance from OC has ever happened before or since? If K. McC had a bad feeling about the holiday, why didn't she make doubly sure her babies were well protected? Cause she didn't give a toss. And safe to leave 3 little ones home alone ever? No way. But you believe what you want, because that is everyone's perogative here, and we all just say it the way we see it. All IMO as always.
Yes, lie and confuse to cover their arses for their disgusting parenting skills (or lack of), their narcissistic behaviors and their sheer arrogance have put them in the spotlight a lot. 

That, matched with Amarals theory and their media use backfiring on them to turn against them, plus it being easier for people to blame the parents than something more sinister/rare, makes the pair very disliked.

 I agree, they didn't give a toss about any of their 3 kids (until one disappeared), i have never once defended the McCanns in their actions as parents or individuals and believe they should be wholly accountable for the death by neglect of their child.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 04.02.15 10:16

@secrets and lies wrote:I'm sure are correct in your assertion that SY are NOT looking at the McCanns, WoodForTrees.

However, that doesn't mean that the parents are not involved or that they aren't in it up to their necks.
Agreed, though only for neglect and subsequent fraud charges for the fund (IMO of course, before it gets libelous)

I am not entirely sure that Operation Grange is a whitewash-all the taxpayers monies spent thus far, all the column inches, all the public interest. What I do believe is that Kate and Gerry McCann are, for some reason unknown to us, in the privileged position of not having to answer any awkward questions or explain why they told barefaced lies with regard to, for instance, the "jemmied shutters" (how I cringe.) A vital piece of evidence that points to an intruder. A vital piece of evidence in supporting an abduction theory. Yet, this story changed. Why? Agreed, they are in a privileged position, hence they have not been hauled in for neglect. IMO the Jemmied shutters was just panic as they realised that they had left the door open to anyone.  Also, don't forget, we assume they haven't been questioned, because 'Kate refused to answer 48 questions' back in 2007, though i dare say the Met, Leicester Police and SY have run through a few questions with them since then, they have just not spoken about it in the media, as it's an on-going live investigation. We have not seen 1 file from any of those forces on-line have we?

Either the shutters in the bedroom of your abducted child were broken or they were not. Where is the confusion? Again, they have to keep their pretense up that she was abducted alive to counter the cadaver findings and substantiate the fund

May I ask if you have read the PJ files, WoodForTrees? Yes, many parts of it over the years If you are happy with the fact that SY are not looking at The McCanns and have not brought them in for questioning (formal or otherwise) simply because they have other evidence pointing to a homicidal "paedo", that has not been made available to the public, then perhaps you need to carefully reexamine all the other evidence in this case that is available. Again, the files released are the PII files which were released to SUPPORT Amarals theory, NOT all of the files. Think about this logically....if the team of 30 at SY got those files and nothing else, no further evidence, statements or intel from other agencies and read them all, 3 years ago they too would say "you know what, not a lot else for us to look into here guv, it all seem wrapped up, get the McCanns in ASAP" 

Lets not keep going over this, regardless of what anyone says, it appears that regardless of what SY know/have/think/are doing, the speculation, internet files and media  have the pair bang to rights for the death and concealment.

Time will tell if SY get it wrong and revert back to the PJ theory, but after 3yrs and them stating it's not the McCanns, i very much doubt that will happen

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by secrets and lies on 04.02.15 11:46

Well, I'm pleased that you are satisfied that The McCann parents are simply neglectful and perhaps a bit arrogant and narcissistic.

You must find the theories put forward on this site rather repetitive and overbearing, in that case.

I will state, in my own view, even if the SY find their "paedo" and officially exonerate theMcCanns from any involvement in the death and concealment of their child, without clear and concrete proof, I, for one, will not be satisfied of their innocence.

secrets and lies

Posts : 145
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 04.02.15 12:30

@secrets and lies wrote:Well, I'm pleased that you are satisfied that The McCann parents are simply neglectful and perhaps a bit arrogant and narcissistic. I have always stated that, whether i (initially) believed they are responsible for covering up an accident and concealing the body, or (now) believe that they are 100% exonerated from that part...i always maintain that they are neglectful, arrogant, selfish, manipulating and narcissistic and as such should be held accountable for their actions on that holiday.

You must find the theories put forward on this site rather repetitive and overbearing, in that case. Not really, i have listened, contributed and considered multiple theories, whether repetitive or new. They are all worth consideration. I just want to ensure that the focus remains on finding the truth about who took her, who is responsible for causing that to happen and ensuring justice prevails and that general public do not waste too much time, effort and emotional stress on certain aspects unnecessarily, i.e becoming incessant on the witch hunt, rather than what is going on today.

I will state, in my own view, even if the SY find their "paedo" and officially exonerate theMcCanns from any involvement in the death and concealment of their child, They already have done without clear and concrete proof, I, for one, will not be satisfied of their innocence. I think at that stage it would be down to the PJ to object about SYs findings, for them to demand that the parents are extradited back to Portugal and to put forward the conclusive evidence they have. Unfortunately, if they had such conclusive evidence, it would never have been shelved and the McCanns would be in jail by now. As such, there is only SYs findings left to close the case.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 04.02.15 12:49

@woodforthetrees wrote:
@secrets and lies wrote:Well, I'm pleased that you are satisfied that The McCann parents are simply neglectful and perhaps a bit arrogant and narcissistic. I have always stated that, whether i (initially) believed they are responsible for covering up an accident and concealing the body, or (now) believe that they are 100% exonerated from that part...i always maintain that they are neglectful, arrogant, selfish, manipulating and narcissistic and as such should be held accountable for their actions on that holiday.

You must find the theories put forward on this site rather repetitive and overbearing, in that case. Not really, i have listened, contributed and considered multiple theories, whether repetitive or new. They are all worth consideration. I just want to ensure that the focus remains on finding the truth about who took her, who is responsible for causing that to happen and ensuring justice prevails and that general public do not waste too much time, effort and emotional stress on certain aspects unnecessarily, i.e becoming incessant on the witch hunt, rather than what is going on today.

I will state, in my own view, even if the SY find their "paedo" and officially exonerate theMcCanns from any involvement in the death and concealment of their child, They already have done without clear and concrete proof, I, for one, will not be satisfied of their innocence. I think at that stage it would be down to the PJ to object about SYs findings, for them to demand that the parents are extradited back to Portugal and to put forward the conclusive evidence they have. Unfortunately, if they had such conclusive evidence, it would never have been shelved and the McCanns would be in jail by now. As such, there is only SYs findings left to close the case.
As such, there is only SYs findings left to close the case.

 Considering, that Scotland Yards only finding so far, considering the fictitious Crime Watch programme, is the creche man who not only took his child to the crèche in her pyjamas but took her their shoeless too and (illegal in all crèches worldwide because of the safety damage to feet). I can't wait for the forces next instalment because I love a good fairy tale. If they're as silly as this one, I for one will be very happy.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by j.rob on 04.02.15 15:28

To cut to the chase. I think paedo networks are involved. DP, GM and male tapakniks suspect, in my opinion. Plus wider networks. Possibly some staying at OC that week, and/or staying/living in the vicinity.

By their own admission, the McCanns and all the Tapas parents claim that they left their children alone in apartment while they ate out each night and sometimes went to the bar.

This is an extraordinary admission. And while, on the face of it, you could argue that it is neglect, which is bad enough. I think that there is another, possibly even more disturbing, angle to this. 

Clearly leaving very young children at night without a responsible adult looking after them exposes them to all kinds of risk. Such as waking up and wandering; waking up and having an accident; choking in sleep, and so on. There is also, of course, the very tiny risk of an opportunistic abduction of the child by a complete stranger.

But leaving children at risk by leaving them alone obviously opens up opportunities for adults who have malevolent motives. So, by leaving their children alone without a responsible adult supervising them, the Mcs and their friends  allows the opportunity for other adults to enter the apartment while the children are unsupervised by a responsible adult.


Have a look at the beyond creepy 'Madeleine was Here' C4 series where GM and MO do an extraordinary 'reconstruction' of the final evening when MO allegedly stood at the doorway to the McCann children's apartment. MO is quite clear that he did not step inside the bedroom, but merely looked in from the door. Which is perhaps slightly strange, when you are supposed to be checking that babies/young children are okay. 

But even more peculiar is what GM says of his alleged 'final check' at 9.05pm. "This was the only time I went into the bedroom." (And, of course, we have the saccharine description from Kate's book of how he looked at his three sleeping children that night and thought how beautiful they were and how lucky he was. Which is somewhat at odds with his boorish behaviour in front of his three beautiful children on the arrivals airport bus when he tells an adult filming him to: "f*** off. I'm not here to enjoy myself.") But what a very odd thing for GM to say. This was the one time, during all the alleged 'checking' of his children that week, that he ever actually went into their bedroom?

Assuming, of course, that a single word of what GM is true (!) then why would he not have gone into the children's bedroom while checking before Thursday evening. Especially when you consider there was no babysitter? Why admit that he couldn't even be bothered to go inside and see if they were okay?

Because, there is something sensitive about adults - including TM males, imo - having gone inside that bedroom apartment that week.

Now, why would that be I wonder?

A theory as always. I would like to be proven wrong as Madeleine McCann deserved a lot better. 


Retired PJ Inspector Francisco Moita Flores: "There are no material conditions to opt for another solution. The mystery lies with one or two of the ten or twelve elements that used to enter that apartment".


The whole of TM repulse me beyond belief.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 224
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by noseyparker on 04.02.15 15:34

agree

noseyparker

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 04.02.15 22:57

Woodsfortrees. Is the evidence you're pointing at the small semen sample that was rumoured to be found in another place?

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 05.02.15 9:28

@ScarletLaw wrote:Woodsfortrees. Is the evidence you're pointing at the small semen sample that was rumoured to be found in another place?
Hi ScarletLaw,

I have no specific information about 'what' evidence SY have i'm afraid (which is very very frustrating), but their continuous investigation is based on evidence they hold and is not looking at the McCanns.

IMO it would not be a semen sample, more blood, skin or hair of an unidentified person. I think (disgusting as it is to write) any semen was taken with the body.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 05.02.15 9:35

@ScarletLaw wrote:
As such, there is only SYs findings left to close the case.

 Considering, that Scotland Yards only finding so far, considering the fictitious Crime Watch programme, is the creche man who not only took his child to the crèche in her pyjamas but took her their shoeless too and (illegal in all crèches worldwide because of the safety damage to feet). I can't wait for the forces next instalment because I love a good fairy tale. If they're as silly as this one, I for one will be very happy.

Don't confuse a live, confidential case to what is publicly put out through the media, the two are entirely different animals. One is based on facts and evidence, the other is a tool to shape perception, get information and make people think/talk.

IMO crecheman was just a media exercise to boost their profile...e.g  'revelation moment', to get public back on side and calm the backlash they are getting for spending millions coming up with nothing (in public anyway), albeit a pretty lame one to come up with a random man on his way back from the creche who failed to come forward for years in the most widely publicised missing person case of all time!!

Its also a good way to help tweak the timeline to assist the McCanns (covered in other threads on here regarding the Smith sighting and widening the window of opportunity).

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 05.02.15 11:23

@woodforthetrees wrote:
@ScarletLaw wrote:Woodsfortrees. Is the evidence you're pointing at the small semen sample that was rumoured to be found in another place?
Hi ScarletLaw,

I have no specific information about 'what' evidence SY have i'm afraid (which is very very frustrating), but their continuous investigation is based on evidence they hold and is not looking at the McCanns.

IMO it would not be a semen sample, more blood, skin or hair of an unidentified person. I think (disgusting as it is to write) any semen was taken with the body.

 Thankyou for replying. There is a rumour going around in London Chambers that the Yard already have a semen sample, supposedly taken from a crime scene in the resort and using it to search for patsy. Something they can swap with the patsys own for when it comes to trial. There are concern of fit-up because of course, no police would take swabs from petty break-ins only fingerprints on window and shutters.  For the cases of three burglaries, that occurred with the resort of thief going through the shutters, all the crimes were passive and just for purpose of taking money for drugs or whatever. 
 There are concerns too that Kate and Gerry must've been tipped off by their friends here on phone before police arrive of these burglaries because it would explain the shutters being mentioned very early on as a way in, that fitted with the other crimes. This would make sense of missing phone calls and the window being involved from the start?

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 05.02.15 11:43

@woodforthetrees wrote:
@ScarletLaw wrote:
As such, there is only SYs findings left to close the case.

 Considering, that Scotland Yards only finding so far, considering the fictitious Crime Watch programme, is the creche man who not only took his child to the crèche in her pyjamas but took her their shoeless too and (illegal in all crèches worldwide because of the safety damage to feet). I can't wait for the forces next instalment because I love a good fairy tale. If they're as silly as this one, I for one will be very happy.

Don't confuse a live, confidential case to what is publicly put out through the media, the two are entirely different animals. One is based on facts and evidence, the other is a tool to shape perception, get information and make people think/talk.

IMO crecheman was just a media exercise to boost their profile...e.g  'revelation moment', to get public back on side and calm the backlash they are getting for spending millions coming up with nothing (in public anyway), albeit a pretty lame one to come up with a random man on his way back from the creche who failed to come forward for years in the most widely publicised missing person case of all time!!

Its also a good way to help tweak the timeline to assist the McCanns (covered in other threads on here regarding the Smith sighting and widening the window of opportunity).
Don't confuse a live, confidential case to what is publicly put out through the media, the two are entirely different animals. One is based on facts and evidence, the other is a tool to shape perception, get information and make people think/talk.

I know this and agree.

IMO crecheman was just a media exercise to boost their profile...e.g  'revelation moment', to get public back on side and calm the backlash they are getting for spending millions coming up with nothing (in public anyway), albeit a pretty lame one to come up with a random man on his way back from the creche who failed to come forward for years in the most widely publicised missing person case of all time!!


I agree the crecheman is lame and silly too.

Its also a good way to help tweak the timeline to assist the McCanns (covered in other threads on here regarding the Smith sighting and widening the window of opportunity).

I was talking to lawyer on blog last night and he said the doors are very revealing with the time line. He thinks this is the key to it all.

Door ajar 8.30

Door moved to half open 8.35-9

Door back to ajar 9.05

Door moved a second time and once again half open. 9.10-9.25

 Door moved a third time to be wide open  9.35-9.50


This doesn't make sense if burglar, he would go in and maybe pull it back if not wanted people to see girl, but not stay in the apartment. I think McCanns want people to think, as indicated by Kate seeing door wide open, that abductor came after 9.30 and this would tie in with Janes made up statement about crecheman. Gerry wanted us to think this too by man being in apartment when he was there. Well, we know Scotland Yard are lying for them now because the crecheman was a lie made up by Jane and it shows us that there is a cover up going on.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 05.02.15 12:06

@ScarletLaw wrote:
 There are concerns too that Kate and Gerry must've been tipped off by their friends here on phone before police arrive of these burglaries because it would explain the shutters being mentioned very early on as a way in, that fitted with the other crimes. This would make sense of missing phone calls and the window being involved from the start?

I think stories of evidence being swapped, people being stitched up etc etc are imagination gone wild and just add fuel to speculation. If SY were going to fit someone up for it, thy wouldn't take 3 years to do that, it could've been wrapped up a long time ago. 

The fact that no valuable items were taken rules out any burglary gone wrong, therefore it leave 'child wondering off'... of which no evidence of that, an abduction of a live child, or an act taking place inside and then evidence removed. The last 2 require forensic samples to be taken, which were and are on file.

IMO the warning about burglaries in the area is pretty common on any resort. I, as i'm sure many people on here have, been on holiday where people have said "make sure you lock things in the safe, there are burglars targeting tourists' etc etc. IMO they just re-iterated this whilst mentioning the shutters to divert the attention away from the fact they left doors unlocked.

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by woodforthetrees on 05.02.15 12:14

@ScarletLaw wrote:

This doesn't make sense if burglar, he would go in and maybe pull it back if not wanted people to see girl, but not stay in the apartment. I think McCanns want people to think, as indicated by Kate seeing door wide open, that abductor came after 9.30 and this would tie in with Janes made up statement about crecheman. Yes, well kind of.. they want people to think that Madeleine was taken in a minute window of opportunity between Gerrys l'last check' and the Tanner sighting. I do not believe Tanner made up her sighting of someone in the street, if anything, it has caused problems ever since Gerry wanted us to think this too by man being in apartment when he was there. Again, trying to add more time to the timeline, when IMO, in reality they weren't even checking Well, we know Scotland Yard are lying for them now because the crecheman was a lie made up by Jane No, it was made up by OG, not Jane. It was made up to move focus over to the SMith sighting, to help add weight to the 'rota', allow a bigger timeline and account for the cadaver in the apartment and it shows us that there is a cover up going on. Against charges for child neglect, yes (IMO of course)

Heavily snipped....

woodforthetrees

Posts : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 05.02.15 12:20

So you think the man who was featured as creche man with the children's pyjamas was another liar/ actor? And if that is so it proves Grange is not a genuine investigation does it not?

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 05.02.15 12:31

@woodforthetrees wrote:
@ScarletLaw wrote:
 There are concerns too that Kate and Gerry must've been tipped off by their friends here on phone before police arrive of these burglaries because it would explain the shutters being mentioned very early on as a way in, that fitted with the other crimes. This would make sense of missing phone calls and the window being involved from the start?

I think stories of evidence being swapped, people being stitched up etc etc are imagination gone wild and just add fuel to speculation. If SY were going to fit someone up for it, thy wouldn't take 3 years to do that, it could've been wrapped up a long time ago. 

The fact that no valuable items were taken rules out any burglary gone wrong, therefore it leave 'child wondering off'... of which no evidence of that, an abduction of a live child, or an act taking place inside and then evidence removed. The last 2 require forensic samples to be taken, which were and are on file.

IMO the warning about burglaries in the area is pretty common on any resort. I, as i'm sure many people on here have, been on holiday where people have said "make sure you lock things in the safe, there are burglars targeting tourists' etc etc. IMO they just re-iterated this whilst mentioning the shutters to divert the attention away from the fact they left doors unlocked.
I think stories of evidence being swapped, people being stitched up etc etc are imagination gone wild and just add fuel to speculation. If SY were going to fit someone up for it, thy wouldn't take 3 years to do that, it could've been wrapped up a long time ago.

The portugese have stopped them I think so far by not letting them search properties and also I think that again, they haven't found someone to stick it to yet, IMO, who fits the entire profile of having no alibi. I saw an interview yesterday that was taken a while of ago and Gerry complained about the two investigations. I feel he wants his friends in Grange to take over and then we'll be cleared up within 6 months. 



The fact that no valuable items were taken rules out any burglary gone wrong, therefore it leave 'child wondering off'... of which no evidence of that, an abduction of a live child, or an act taking place inside and then evidence removed. The last 2 require forensic samples to be taken, which were and are on file.


For the abduction theory I saw last night rip apart a map, conveniently planted of child abductions in Portugal, because there was no one who fitted the little girls age, apart from little girl who went missing for half an hour and found, and the others were runaways etc. I think Scotland Yard want us to think this is happening. Interpol who have more resources found no evidence of this happening and if did so secretly, discounted a connection.



IMO they just re-iterated this whilst mentioning the shutters to divert the attention away from the fact they left doors unlocked.


I disagree. It has always bothered me why they did not say that patio door left open and child just taken with door left open behind? Much easier if you have a child taken to prove as abductor.

The McCann family in statements were very certain of these facts and I believe that this was told to Gerry early on by someone back home. Everything happened in a panic, the writing down on child book their timelines proves they had nothing planned and were covering something up. The shutters were given to them to use as away of pointing it at the burglars. This IMO was a policeman friend, probably in masons, as a way to pin it on the burglars as a patsy. Gerry didn't think of this, he is a doctor. A policeman thought of this. Only in the panic they forgot to stage this properly and Amaral knew this for sure because there was no evidence of them being moved by abductor. Kates statement too, bad romantic overdone prose of curtain blowing, is completely made up. She slows time down to over emphasise the point and this tells me she is lying.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This just gone on to Daily Mail.

Post by ScarletLaw on 05.02.15 12:39

@woodforthetrees wrote:
@ScarletLaw wrote:

This doesn't make sense if burglar, he would go in and maybe pull it back if not wanted people to see girl, but not stay in the apartment. I think McCanns want people to think, as indicated by Kate seeing door wide open, that abductor came after 9.30 and this would tie in with Janes made up statement about crecheman. Yes, well kind of.. they want people to think that Madeleine was taken in a minute window of opportunity between Gerrys l'last check' and the Tanner sighting. I do not believe Tanner made up her sighting of someone in the street, if anything, it has caused problems ever since Gerry wanted us to think this too by man being in apartment when he was there. Again, trying to add more time to the timeline, when IMO, in reality they weren't even checking Well, we know Scotland Yard are lying for them now because the crecheman was a lie made up by Jane No, it was made up by OG, not Jane. It was made up to move focus over to the SMith sighting, to help add weight to the 'rota', allow a bigger timeline and account for the cadaver in the apartment and it shows us that there is a cover up going on. Against charges for child neglect, yes (IMO of course)

Heavily snipped....




 
     Jane Tanner is lying, it shows in her language; repeated changes of facts and her leading the questioners off in her interviews. I think Jane Tanner and her husband are very involved in what happened that night.

ScarletLaw

Posts : 236
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum