The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Mm11

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Regist10

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT

Post by Joss 25.01.15 3:33

2008-07-01 

Gonçalo Amaral speaks of pressures in the Maddie case

Former coordinator for the investigation of the Madeleine case said pressures existed around the process of the case for it never to be solved. Gonçalo Amaral says that the presence of the officer Clarence Mitchell is proof of that and argued that neither researchers nor directors should be afraid of working.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id139.html

So they don't want this case solved, then why on earth such a waste of taxpayer money and the illusion they are trying to solve the case?
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral's interview 23 Jan 2015 after the libel trial hearing - FULL TRANSCRIPT

Post by SixMillionQuid 25.01.15 7:13

Joss wrote:2008-07-01 

Gonçalo Amaral speaks of pressures in the Maddie case

Former coordinator for the investigation of the Madeleine case said pressures existed around the process of the case for it never to be solved. Gonçalo Amaral says that the presence of the officer Clarence Mitchell is proof of that and argued that neither researchers nor directors should be afraid of working.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id139.html

So they don't want this case solved, then why on earth such a waste of taxpayer money and the illusion they are trying to solve the case?
It's not a waste of money to them because the money isn't coming out of their pockets. Tax payers money is unlimited so there's no problem with funding a pretendy investigation no matter however long it takes.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 25.01.15 13:30

Now that Joana Morais has closed her blog, I can't access to PJGA website either.  It is possible that Mr Amaral may need some more funding if he is to counter-sue the McCanns now, so does anyone know how to contribute to the defence fund now?  Thanks for any help.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.01.15 13:44

Ashwarya wrote:Now that Joana Morais has closed her blog, I can't access to PJGA website either.  It is possible that Mr Amaral may need some more funding if he is to counter-sue the McCanns now, so does anyone know how to contribute to the defence fund now?  Thanks for any help.
Does sharonl's cold organisation support Amaral?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.01.15 13:56

Ladyinred wrote:
Ashwarya wrote:Now that Joana Morais has closed her blog, I can't access to PJGA website either.  It is possible that Mr Amaral may need some more funding if he is to counter-sue the McCanns now, so does anyone know how to contribute to the defence fund now?  Thanks for any help.
Does sharonl's C.O.L.D. organisation support Amaral?
AFAIK it hasn't done so far.

The Madeleine Foundation has donated a total of ov er £1,500 to Amaral's support fund - with three separate payments made in 2009 and 2010. These sums were paid out even though MF Committee members were entitled (and still are) to claim repayments of loans used to fund the publication of various booklets and leaflets

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve 25.01.15 13:58

Joss wrote:Is GA saying Murat has been made an arguido again in this excerpt from the interview?

Gonçalo Amaral – Because of interferences that took place, without interferences we would have gone further. Have no doubts about that. That is why the process was archived. When the shelving took place, the couple and another person were arguidos. Any one of them could have requested the opening of the instruction and continued the process. None of them did it, the couple because they didn’t want to, they didn’t want to do it, and the other person because he received compensation from the British courts, so he didn’t do it, he was very satisfied, and now it seems that he is an arguido again. This is what happens –
I still don't understand this part. Amaral says "it seems that he is an arguido again". Why did he say this if RM is not an arguido? Could it be that he has some inside information and he suspects RM is going to be made arguido again? I find it hard to believe he would make a mistake of this kind, therefore tend to think he has said this for a reason.
Copodenieve
Copodenieve

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.01.15 14:10

Copodenieve wrote:
Joss wrote:Is GA saying Murat has been made an arguido again in this excerpt from the interview?

Gonçalo Amaral – Because of interferences that took place, without interferences we would have gone further. Have no doubts about that. That is why the process was archived. When the shelving took place, the couple and another person were arguidos. Any one of them could have requested the opening of the instruction and continued the process. None of them did it, the couple because they didn’t want to, they didn’t want to do it, and the other person because he received compensation from the British courts, so he didn’t do it, he was very satisfied, and now it seems that he is an arguido again. This is what happens –
I still don't understand this part. Amaral says "it seems that he is an arguido again". Why did he say this if RM is not an arguido? Could it be that he has some inside information and he suspects RM is going to be made arguido again? I find it hard to believe he would make a mistake of this kind, therefore tend to think he has said this for a reason.
I'm not sure about exactly what GA is saying either? I think GA could be referring to the re questioning of certain witnesses not so long ago by the SY in which i believe Murat was among one of the people being questioned.
That has all gone very quiet and we haven't heard much more about since though.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 25.01.15 15:18

Legally, I don’t think it has ever been established that the McC’s and RM ever did lose their arguido status.

When the case was archived, effectively they were released as their status followed suit, but with the case being re-opened their status probably reverted.

I think I have read somewhere that ‘once an arguido, always an arguido’ until such time as a case is resolved in the courtroom.

I stand to be corrected.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve 25.01.15 15:21

Joss wrote:
Copodenieve wrote:

I'm not sure about exactly what GA is saying either? I think GA could be referring to the re questioning of certain witnesses not so long ago by the SY in which i believe Murat was among one of the people being questioned.
Yes, I think you are right Joss.  That makes more sense to me. Thank you.
Copodenieve
Copodenieve

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.01.15 16:20

Doug D wrote:Legally, I don’t think it has ever been established that the McC’s and RM ever did lose their arguido status.

When the case was archived, effectively they were released as their status followed suit, but with the case being re-opened their status probably reverted.

I think I have read somewhere that ‘once an arguido, always an arguido’ until such time as a case is resolved in the courtroom.

I stand to be corrected.
I think that is the case in Portugal, but in the U.K. in the investigation there, which i believe i have read that OG is treating the case and investigation as if the abduction happened in the U.K. We have been told by Redwood that the McC's are not suspects in what happened to Madeleine, and are treating the case as a stranger abduction. So that runs contrary to what is perhaps their status in Portugal. I would of thought Portugal has jurisdiction over the case though? It is all quite confusing sometimes.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.01.15 16:22

Copodenieve wrote:
Joss wrote:
Copodenieve wrote:

Yes, I think you are right Joss.  That makes more sense to me. Thank you.
Just my view on it and you're welcome.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 25.01.15 16:58

I have two theories on why they were helped. First, if true because I haven't checked it out fully, if Gerry was on the panel as a doctor advisor for tests in Scotland. Or its the Masons because Gerry; Gordon Brown and Kate's uncle have connections on what I've seen. I don't know if you're aware but there is a programme on Sky arts called "In Confidence" with the DJ Andy Kershaw. In the programme Andy talks about a campaign on the Isle Of Man where he was stopped by judges, officials and various others from seeing his children because his ex was dating a police officer. At the end of the programme he tells how someone told him of the Masons involvement. I'm in no doubt if they can do this to Andy, who's well known, then they have no scruples about helping a couple who aren't famous. I don't know if the programmes on YouTube but you can look for it if you want. Shows how powerful they are as an organisation.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.01.15 17:31

Re: Andy Kershaw - I recall reading that after the breakdown of his relationship with his ex, a restraining order was imposed which he breached, resulting in imprisonment.  This suggests there were issues of threatening behaviour, or violence, which was probably the reason why he was unable to have contact with his children for a time.

ETA: just read there were also alleged alcohol issues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.01.15 17:34

ScarletLaw wrote:I have two theories on why they were helped. First, if true because I haven't checked it out fully, if Gerry was on the panel as a doctor advisor for tests in Scotland. Or its the Masons because Gerry; Gordon Brown and Kate's uncle have connections on what I've seen. I don't know if you're aware but there is a programme on Sky arts called "In Confidence" with the DJ Andy Kershaw. In the programme Andy talks about a campaign on the Isle Of Man where he was stopped by judges, officials and various others from seeing his children because his ex was dating a police officer.  At the end of the programme he tells how someone told him of the Masons involvement. I'm in no doubt if they can do this to Andy, who's well known, then they have no scruples about helping a couple who aren't famous. I don't know if the programmes on YouTube but you can look for it if you want. Shows how powerful they are as an organisation.
Or something to do with this:
COMARE Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment = UK government committee on which Gerry McCann sits as a member
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic17175.html
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 25.01.15 17:51

Ladyinred - Yes there was indication of alcohol and he's no angel but from the interview you see the forces he was up against and I genuinely feel that lots was exaggerated about his behaviour by the press. Also he sees his kids regularly now and if he was that bad then, most likely he wouldn't see them now without conditions being in place of being supervised.
ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 25.01.15 17:52

Merci for link Joss.
ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.01.15 17:56

ScarletLaw wrote:Ladyinred - Yes there was indication of alcohol and he's no angel but from the interview you see the forces he was up against and I genuinely feel that lots was exaggerated about his behaviour by the press. Also he sees his kids regularly now and if he was that bad then, most likely he wouldn't see them now without conditions being in place of being supervised.

Yes, I agree with you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 25.01.15 18:54

Joss wrote:
ScarletLaw wrote:I have two theories on why they were helped. First, if true because I haven't checked it out fully, if Gerry was on the panel as a doctor advisor for tests in Scotland. Or its the Masons because Gerry; Gordon Brown and Kate's uncle have connections on what I've seen. I don't know if you're aware but there is a programme on Sky arts called "In Confidence" with the DJ Andy Kershaw. In the programme Andy talks about a campaign on the Isle Of Man where he was stopped by judges, officials and various others from seeing his children because his ex was dating a police officer.  At the end of the programme he tells how someone told him of the Masons involvement. I'm in no doubt if they can do this to Andy, who's well known, then they have no scruples about helping a couple who aren't famous. I don't know if the programmes on YouTube but you can look for it if you want. Shows how powerful they are as an organisation.
COMARE Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment = UK government committee on which Gerry McCann sits as a member

As far as can be ascertained, Dr G P McCann was a member of the Medical Practices Subcommittee of COMARE from 2006 until 2008 http://web.archive.org/web/20061006232338/http://www.comare.org.uk/comare_members.htm
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 25.01.15 22:24

Ultimathule; merci I'll check it out.
ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.01.15 0:12

Snipped from article

This puts rights at stake, the rights of a citizen, the rights of a Portuguese citizen, and someone comes from the outside to do it. It’s the right to be elected. And this is when they start thinking about the lawsuit. It’s not about what is in the book, what is in the documentary, because what the book and the documentary contain is what is in the process. They contain technical opinions. And it’s the fear of that issue – when they come over here and put the right to be elected at stake, with the acquiescence of people inside PSD, that this happened.

Amaral's revelation fascinates me.  It would appear the timing of the law suit (one year post book release) may not simply be about optimising profit from book sale to ask for a hugh compensation as is generally believed. The lawsuit coming at the time after they scuppered his chance just goes to show they live in fear of him recovering his power and they wanted to take him out in any way they can use, to destroy his chance of a future power comeback so that they wont have to live in fear of him.

They really fear Amaral.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 26.01.15 1:54

ultimaThule wrote:
Joss wrote:

As far as can be ascertained, Dr G P McCann was a member of the Medical Practices Subcommittee of COMARE from 2006 until 2008 http://web.archive.org/web/20061006232338/http://www.comare.org.uk/comare_members.htm
Yes it was from a link i posted that was an older article.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 26.01.15 8:03

Joss wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Joss wrote:

Silkwood comes to mind Joss.
ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 26.01.15 13:44

ScarletLaw wrote:
Joss wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Joss wrote:

Yes, along those similar lines in as much as the effects of children living near Nuclear Power Plants.
I was just reading about this before, interesting.

Available evidence on childhood leukaemia risk and nuclear power plants

Independent investigations commissioned by the British government in the wake of the 1983 discovery confirmed a markedly increased incidence near Sellafield [1] and Dounreay, another nuclear fuel reprocessing site in Scotland [42], but concluded that these facilities released too little radioactivity to explain the observed excess incidence.
Many studies on childhood cancer and nuclear installations followed, in the UK and elsewhere. Most studies, summarised in recent reviews [2, 4, 43, 44], were ecological. Typically, they applied national cancer incidence rates to the population of children that lived in given geographical units (municipalities, communities or wards) and calculated the number of expected cancer cases in each unit. Comparing observed to expected cancer cases returns the standardised incidence ratio (SIR), an estimate of relative risk of children living in an area, compared with the average risk country-wide. About 200 different nuclear facilities, including NPPs, research facilities, nuclear fuel or weapons production sites and reprocessing plants in 10 countries, were investigated in this fashion [2]. Among these, clear excesses were evident around only three sites: the two nuclear reprocessing sites of Sellafield and Dounreay, and around Kruemmel, a power generating plant in Germany [2]. There was no evidence of increased risk at other sites, either singly or in aggregate [2]. A meta-analysis of 136 single sites did report slightly increased risks [43] but its methodology was questionable [45].
http://www.smw.ch/content/smw-2014-13912/
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 26.01.15 15:42

Joss wrote:
ScarletLaw wrote:
Joss wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Joss wrote:

Yes, along those similar lines in as much as the effects of children living near Nuclear Power Plants.

Independent investigations commissioned by the British government in the wake of the 1983 discovery confirmed a markedly increased incidence near Sellafield [1] and Dounreay, another nuclear fuel reprocessing site in Scotland [42], but concluded that these facilities released too little radioactivity to explain the observed excess incidence.
Many studies on childhood cancer and nuclear installations followed, in the UK and elsewhere. Most studies, summarised in recent reviews [2, 4, 43, 44], were ecological. Typically, they applied national cancer incidence rates to the population of children that lived in given geographical units (municipalities, communities or wards) and calculated the number of expected cancer cases in each unit. Comparing observed to expected cancer cases returns the standardised incidence ratio (SIR), an estimate of relative risk of children living in an area, compared with the average risk country-wide. About 200 different nuclear facilities, including NPPs, research facilities, nuclear fuel or weapons production sites and reprocessing plants in 10 countries, were investigated in this fashion [2]. Among these, clear excesses were evident around only three sites: the two nuclear reprocessing sites of Sellafield and Dounreay, and around Kruemmel, a power generating plant in Germany [2]. There was no evidence of increased risk at other sites, either singly or in aggregate [2]. A meta-analysis of 136 single sites did report slightly increased risks [43] but its methodology was questionable [45].
Says it all Joss. My worst fear was that Gerry was one of their own and I was kind of hoping it was just a Mason link but deep down I felt that the phone calls he made in those early hours and the fact that people were sent there straight away, said it all really about this man and his links. I feel sorry for Amaral especially, he never stood a chance in getting a conviction with these people. I just hope he gets to publish over here and people can read the truth for themselves.
ScarletLaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 26.01.15 16:24

ScarletLaw wrote:

Says it all Joss. My worst fear was that Gerry was one of their own and I was kind of hoping it was just a Mason link but deep down I felt that the phone calls he made in those early hours and the fact that people were sent there straight away, said it all really about this man and his links. I feel sorry for Amaral especially, he never stood a chance in getting a conviction with these people. I just hope he gets to publish over here and people can read the truth for themselves.
I agree ScarletLaw, it's all very convoluted, and the McC's have certainly been protected by the establishment for reasons we can only guess at from certain facts in the case that have been given to the public.
For whatever happened to Madeleine i hope that in some way there is some kind of justice for her, she is the real victim in this whole sordid affair, and definitely Goncalo Amaral deserves to have his good name reinstated and compensated according to the wrongs done to him, to have his life back the way it needs be. As an officer of the law in Portugal it was his job to uphold those laws, and for doing his job and caring about the victim and trying to find what exactly happened to her, he was punished in the most horrible way for voicing his truth about the investigation. He deserves justice too.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top