The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Team McCann getting worried ? - Page 1 Mm11

Team McCann getting worried ? - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Team McCann getting worried ? - Page 1 Mm11

Team McCann getting worried ? - Page 1 Regist10

Team McCann getting worried ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team McCann getting worried ? - Page 1 Empty Re: Team McCann getting worried ?

Post by plebgate 18.01.15 18:02

Yes I deffo think Phankles was silhouetted to make it look like a whistelblower.    Maybe they should have added a pork pie to the silhouette for two very good reasons.

Oh dear is that a horrid thing to say about phankles.   No, it's the truth imo.

As far as I am concerned, they can all PhRuck orf.

I wonder how many packs of biccies were eaten during the course of compiling that dossier?

Sorry to anyone overweight reading those comments, I am not such a  thinnie myself, but the whole episode has made me really annoyed.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by DaSteelMan 18.01.15 20:48

Don't think this has anything to do with Mitchell. Daily Mirror is Clarences' mouthpeice  - I tend to think Express are mocking Wink
DaSteelMan

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 18.01.15 21:18

aquila wrote:Brenda Leyland did say some horrid things on Twitter. There's no sense in trying to beatify her. She wasn't a saint as no-one is.
Have you bothered to read through the archive of her tweets?
No? Thought not.
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.01.15 21:26

AlexBG wrote:
aquila wrote:Brenda Leyland did say some horrid things on Twitter. There's no sense in trying to beatify her. She wasn't a saint as no-one is.
Have you bothered to read through the archive of her tweets?
No? Thought not.
I have read them. What's your point?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 18.01.15 22:31

Can't be too long before the Express has an expose that bloke who broke into our shed is linked with Madeleine's disappearance abduction. He's a very nasty man, linked with all sort of evil tongue & groove misdemeanours & could have carried her away using one of the bikes, my lawn mower or a space hopper big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.01.15 8:16

aquila wrote:
This is a travesty and Sky News didn't cobble this together in a couple of days. It was a carefully selected and planned attack.
Well quite.
Sky had the Phankles clip from the pond in Edinburgh, the dubbed interview, possibly also done in Edinburgh, and planning, getting Brunt and the camera team into position, probably knew what time the late Brenda (RIP) came out of her house each day, so that they could pounce at H-Hour on D-Day.
This took some days to prepare.
If Phankles is who everyone now believes she is, she also had some travelling to do.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 19.01.15 8:52

aquila wrote:
stumo wrote:Are the constant headlines designed to bore the crap out of the general population and gently push them in a desired direction and to push adjenders they want to go through swept under the carpet?

eg, as far as the general population is concerned Brenda Leyland was a nasty troll, whereas the truth is quite the opposite.
Brenda Leyland did say some horrid things on Twitter. There's no sense in trying to beatify her. She wasn't a saint as no-one is.

What is very important is that she was singled out by Sky News, a secret dossier was presented to them, Martin Brunt turned up at her house complete with camera crew and two days later she was found dead in a hotel room. Brunt told her the police were looking into what she'd written on Twitter....oh Brunt you bastard.

Brenda's face was shown every fifteen minutes for an entire day on Sky News. Newspapers subsequently called her a troll - Carole Malone, hang your head in shame woman.

That's what's important.

That's what needs to come out. Why was this woman who made comments on Twitter singled out?

Why did Sky News doorstep her?

Why did Sky News give a silhouette style/voice cover to the secret dossier/concerned spokesperson?

I can't stand Twitter but I do understand that Brenda Leyland was singled out.
You make some excellent points here Aquila. 

The whole episode would have been far less sinister and distasteful had Sky/Brunt also pointed out that Brenda had received VERY threatening Tweets from McCan supporters, this constant omission in the media is wholly unforgivable. The one-sided portrayal of the whole episode is absolutely disgusting. And that is what keeps many people active on social media, and why tempers flare and contributors say things that they might not otherwise say. It is a sense of hypocrisy, of injustice, of the realisation that this total bias is shamelessly being paraded in front of us and so on. 

In fact it is the total omission of truth in the reporting of the whole Madeleine McCann affair that is thoroughly reprehensible and which will keep some of us watching and analysing as long as we have breath in our body.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.01.15 9:11

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
aquila wrote:
stumo wrote:Are the constant headlines designed to bore the crap out of the general population and gently push them in a desired direction and to push adjenders they want to go through swept under the carpet?

eg, as far as the general population is concerned Brenda Leyland was a nasty troll, whereas the truth is quite the opposite.
Brenda Leyland did say some horrid things on Twitter. There's no sense in trying to beatify her. She wasn't a saint as no-one is.

What is very important is that she was singled out by Sky News, a secret dossier was presented to them, Martin Brunt turned up at her house complete with camera crew and two days later she was found dead in a hotel room. Brunt told her the police were looking into what she'd written on Twitter....oh Brunt you bastard.

Brenda's face was shown every fifteen minutes for an entire day on Sky News. Newspapers subsequently called her a troll - Carole Malone, hang your head in shame woman.

That's what's important.

That's what needs to come out. Why was this woman who made comments on Twitter singled out?

Why did Sky News doorstep her?

Why did Sky News give a silhouette style/voice cover to the secret dossier/concerned spokesperson?

I can't stand Twitter but I do understand that Brenda Leyland was singled out.
You make some excellent points here Aquila. 

The whole episode would have been far less sinister and distasteful had Sky/Brunt also pointed out that Brenda had received VERY threatening Tweets from McCan supporters, this constant omission in the media is wholly unforgivable. The one-sided portrayal of the whole episode is absolutely disgusting. And that is what keeps many people active on social media, and why tempers flare and contributors say things that they might not otherwise say. It is a sense of hypocrisy, of injustice, of the realisation that this total bias is shamelessly being paraded in front of us and so on. 

In fact it is the total omission of truth in the reporting of the whole Madeleine McCann affair that is thoroughly reprehensible and which will keep some of us watching and analysing as long as we have breath in our body.
None of this was cobbled together in a couple of days - and the exposure it was given on Sky News, the likes of which I've never seen before - Brenda Leyland wasn't a terrorist - there was plenty of news that could have hit the Sky News screen every fifteen minutes - nope it was Brenda Leyland that was hounded. A complete and utter attack on one woman who tweeted on the McCann case.

The way in which the tweets were represented was a complete travesty. They were given to the public as if they all belonged to Brenda Leyland.

If I were Brunt I'd be hanging my head in shame.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 19.01.15 10:04

Most likely just a slow news day so they are struggling to fill the pages.

Need to do this to Keep the vinegar from coming through the paper onto your lap.

Nothing to see in this article, move on...
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum