The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Are recent events part of a Wider Agenda?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are recent events part of a Wider Agenda?

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 9:54

In light of world events over the last few years, the Commentariat have swung into top gear with conspiracy theories, scepticism and a desire to challenge what appears to be an agenda that is NOT in the majority of peoples interest. I've brought this up before, as a point for general interest, but given more recent events thought I'd place this "out there" once again so people can have a vent. 

We are all I am sure, a bit concerned that freedom of speech is a battleground at present, and that quite terrible crimes have been and continue to be, committed by those who govern us. State control and a loss of our liberties seems to be a very real threat at present. 

Below is a diagram representing the principles of the Hegelian Dialectic, which IMO brings the far right and the far left of the political spectrum full circle and where the two ultimately because inseparable. 

agenda.jpg

Can the masses actually DO anything, do you think, to stop this?

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are recent events part of a Wider Agenda?

Post by Joss on Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 16:56

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:In light of world events over the last few years, the Commentariat have swung into top gear with conspiracy theories, scepticism and a desire to challenge what appears to be an agenda that is NOT in the majority of peoples interest. I've brought this up before, as a point for general interest, but given more recent events thought I'd place this "out there" once again so people can have a vent. 

We are all I am sure, a bit concerned that freedom of speech is a battleground at present, and that quite terrible crimes have been and continue to be, committed by those who govern us. State control and a loss of our liberties seems to be a very real threat at present. 

Below is a diagram representing the principles of the Hegelian Dialectic, which IMO brings the far right and the far left of the political spectrum full circle and where the two ultimately because inseparable. 

agenda.jpg

Can the masses actually DO anything, do you think, to stop this?
It is an interesting subject and one that concerns us all IMO. There is also so much information/disinformation floating around on the Internet and social media that is readily available with an instant touch of the fingertips that appears immediately on our screens. It really is a matter of deciphering fact from fiction which is not an easy task, but there are people out there that are dedicated in that regard and try and give us a different perspective about what is really going on. I personally read a lot of different articles to get a broader picture.
I think the word "conspiracy theory" gets bandied about a bit too much, i would prefer to call it an "alternate opinion". And some of the so called "conspiracy theorists" have been revealing a lot of stuff years ago that the MSM is only now exposing, like the paedophila we have been reading about recently involving some people in positions of power that have been getting away with crimes for such a long time most of them are probably by now dead.
I really don't think what is going on in the world right now is that much different to what our ancestors went through before us in a build up for World War. Just that the technologies have changed from then to now. I have read so many times the world is at war, well we know in some countries it most definitely is because troops are being deployed to go and fight there, those troops from the countries we presently live in, and have been doing so for quite a few years now since 9/11.
People that are not interested in what is going on around them could be in for a rude awakening if the stuff really hits the fan. We know we can't believe in what we read in a lot of MSM, because they are restricted in what they can print, they are part of the "thought police" too, we are getting  mostly what they want us to believe is going on.
There is definitely a big power play going on between some of the major countries i think, and it makes me recall  the song "Everybody Wants To Rule The World".
I really think this is just the same old song but with a bit of a different tune. Nothing much changes really as human beings are creatures of repetition, and its the never ending cycle of what we have been doing in this world ever since humans walked upon the planet. We have never lived in peace with one another and that is sad because it could be to our very destruction as a species on this earth.
I think what the masses can do is not to play into the fear factor of what these PTB want us to react to, and make it very clear we will not tolerate losing our freedoms further than we already have. And to make the politicians accountable to do their job properly and actually serve the people they take an oath to serve & uphold the constitution of their respective countries. And if not they should be kicked out the door.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 16:58

Also wanted to say Thanks for the topic & thread and thanks for letting us vent on it all. :)

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 17:05

@Joss wrote:Also wanted to say Thanks for the topic & thread and thanks for letting us vent on it all. :)
You're most welcome and I agree with your sentiments about this. It's always been exactly the same IMO, but increased means of communication has shone a bit of light on the matter. IMO, it's better to be a bit depressed at the reality and be AWAKE to it than to live in ignorance and naivety and look at the world through rose tinted specs.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 17:19

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Joss wrote:Also wanted to say Thanks for the topic & thread and thanks for letting us vent on it all. :)
You're most welcome and I agree with your sentiments about this. It's always been exactly the same IMO, but increased means of communication has shone a bit of light on the matter. IMO, it's better to be a bit depressed at the reality and be AWAKE to it than to live in ignorance and naivety and look at the world through rose tinted specs.
Yes definitely agree with you there. I think people are slowly starting to realize and waking up from the illusion. Our means of communication is a big factor in it all and a great tool that we have. And i always think about the billions of people in the world, that is real power right there. The evil doesn't stand a chance against that force of power if it decides to exact some Justice, hopefully in a non violent way, and i think that is what the handful that control things are most scared of, that we will all awaken and expose them all, and then what will they do?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 17:27

Probably they would go into hiding with their millions and change their names! big grin

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 1:19

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Probably they would go into hiding with their millions and change their names! big grin
Yes that's true, its all about the money. I would personally like to send them all to a different universe.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum