The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

After 7 years this appears on OFMC - Page 1 Mm11

After 7 years this appears on OFMC - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

After 7 years this appears on OFMC - Page 1 Mm11

After 7 years this appears on OFMC - Page 1 Regist10

After 7 years this appears on OFMC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After 7 years this appears on OFMC - Page 1 Empty Re: After 7 years this appears on OFMC

Post by canada12 13.01.15 22:40

sharonl wrote:Just imagine this pair on Twitter big grin

They'd fit right in. Gerry talking about food - everything they ever ate in PDL (sea bass included) - and Kate wittering on about the weather (rain on the beach and leaping into freezing cold pools)....
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

After 7 years this appears on OFMC - Page 1 Empty Re: After 7 years this appears on OFMC

Post by plebgate 14.01.15 11:06

I spose Mrs. could always talk about how wonderful Waitrose strawberries are. titter
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 14.01.15 20:02

ChippyM wrote:
  Stating they don't use social media may be an attempt to distance themselves from anyone who may have compiled that dossier or attacked 'anti McCann' people online.
They don't do anything without reason (and it's always in defence), I suspect you've hit the nail on the head there chippy.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.01.15 20:13

margaret wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
  Stating they don't use social media may be an attempt to distance themselves from anyone who may have compiled that dossier or attacked 'anti McCann' people online.
They don't do anything without reason (and it's always in defence), I suspect you've hit the nail on the head there chippy.

It's too late.
 The coroner would have been told by Police who the compiler was, and that the McCanns (family) handed in the dossier.  BHH said that, so it must be true.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 15.01.15 17:47

aiyoyo wrote:
margaret wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

It's too late.
 The coroner would have been told by Police who the compiler was, and that the McCanns (family) handed in the dossier.  BHH said that, so it must be true.
We know that but this has been posted on OFM page. They don't possess brains there, they believe in their idols and whatever shit they're fed. lalala
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 15.01.15 18:59

sharonl wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
Sceptic wrote:Why?

The Official Find Madeleine Campaign team maintains and monitors the Official Find Madeleine Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign…) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/findmadeleine) pages for Kate and Gerry McCann.
Kate and Gerry do not use social media in a personal capacity. All communication coming from them, is either on our Website at findmadeleine.com or our Official Facebook and Twitter pages.
We will continue maintaining and monitoring the official pages until Madeleine is home--no matter how long that takes. Thank you for your continued support and for following our official pages.
~FM Webmaster

Right. So they may not use social media in a "personal" capacity but may use it in other capacities e.g. under pseudonyms or just nosing about.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's taken nearly 8 years but you got there in the end.

Gerry McCann has a Facebook account and he uses Friends reunited.  Yet another contradiction

Hi Sharon, is it this one you mean? https://www.facebook.com/gerry.mccann.731?fref=ts  I doubt he set that one up himself. If he did, he chose a right smug pic of himself :)
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 15.01.15 21:48

aiyoyo wrote:
margaret wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

It's too late.

i think they are more likely to use and exploit fervent supporters when it suits them whilst they remain at a distance at least legally.  BHH implied it was the family but that doesn't mean it was actually Mr or Mrs, they are too cunning I think. they used the stories of trolls when it suited and then drop all association when it went pear shaped.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.01.15 18:19

ChippyM wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
margaret wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

It's too late.

i think they are more likely to use and exploit fervent supporters when it suits them whilst they remain at a distance at least legally.  BHH implied it was the family but that doesn't mean it was actually Mr or Mrs, they are too cunning I think. they used the stories of trolls when it suited and then drop all association when it went pear shaped.

Even if it was their family member who handed in it, it won't look good on the McCanns.
The family member would have had their tacit approval.

Who would believe the McCanns were kept in the dark by family member on something as serious as internet trolls dossier?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum