The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate McCann selling her Original Art Creation on eBay

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann selling her Original Art Creation on eBay

Post by kangdang on 12.06.10 18:57

Original Kate McCann art work sold for £209.99 to bidder n**i( 285), 26 bids in total.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 12.06.10 19:39

One is concerned that the parents are using Madeleine's name in this improper way. The money raised seems an insignificant amount. Where are those millionaire friends who have consistently supported their whimsical notions? They lost the public vote of confidence when they were made arguidos, but they still had the support of their patrons. The paltry amount raised has shown that not all bases are being covered. Are the big bucks withdrawing and extricating themselves fom the situation?

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle on 12.06.10 22:18

Maybe there never were any patrons or millionaire friends. The support of the so called high profile personalities happened at the beginning.........no doubt as a result of a highly polished PR machine. But there is nothing to suggest these people were friends.

twinkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 12.06.10 22:49

The word 'friends' was used loosely, twinkle Very loosely indeed. One thought of words such as 'benefactors' and 'mates', but it is a very mixed bag of people we are acknowledging here.

''The support of the so called high profile personalities happened at the beginning.''

The support from high profile people has voraciously continued throughout, twinkle. Surely you must have noticed.

The surprisingly low bids on ebay show that some corner of their support system has not covered all bases.

A high bid should have been placed much earlier on in the week, if only so that a story could have been made from it. Billions of people are aware of ebay and the McCanns. I am afraid this winning bid is not a good sign at all.

Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle on 12.06.10 23:11

I think you read far too much into things.

twinkle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang on 13.06.10 17:05

Personally I think the bids reflect the fact that it was a piece of crap. The story behind the artwork is not exactly pleasant either, I certainly would not want it in my home - a constant reminder of an innocent child lost...no thanks.

kangdang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum