The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Planted cadaverine and blood Mm11

Planted cadaverine and blood Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Planted cadaverine and blood Mm11

Planted cadaverine and blood Regist10

Planted cadaverine and blood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planted cadaverine and blood Empty Planted cadaverine and blood

Post by mysterion 10.01.15 12:09

I recall that at the time of the news release about the findings of the dog search that he whole thing was dismissed as a fit up. I don`t know who said it and what happened next. 

Before joining this forum, my perception was that the dog evidence had been rubished by investigators. If I had that perception then, chances are, thousands would have also. What is the story behind this? If there is a thread then please point me.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Planted cadaverine and blood Empty Re: Planted cadaverine and blood

Post by Tony Bennett 10.01.15 12:51

mysterion wrote:I recall that at the time of the news release about the findings of the dog search that [t]he whole thing was dismissed as a fit up. I don't know who said it and what happened next. 

Before joining this forum, my perception was that the dog evidence had been rubished by investigators. If I had that perception then, chances are, thousands would have also. What is the story behind this? If there is a thread then please point me.

The claim that the human corpse scent might have been put there deliberately, e.g. by the Portugese Police, was one of the McCanns' early claims, along with these subsequent claims:

* the dogs got confused with dirty nappies
* the dogs got confused with rotting meat and
* Martin Grime didn't know what he was doing, gave the dogs unconscious or conscious signals, and misled the poor creatures (pp. 249-251, 'madeleine', by Dr Kate McCann, Bantam Press (hardback), 2011).

I recall one of your first intriguing posts on here, over a year ago:

"Thinking about why the McCanns have always pushed the abduction. Perhaps it is true. Maybe something happened in the apartment and Madeleine was moved somewhere discr[eet] for treatment but she was abducted from there".

I wonder if you have read Inspector Tavares de Almeida's Interim Report of 10 September 2007 yet?

If not, I'd recommend you go straight there and read it

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.15 13:16

Tony Bennett wrote:
mysterion wrote:I recall that at the time of the news release about the findings of the dog search that [t]he whole thing was dismissed as a fit up. I don't know who said it and what happened next. 

The claim that the human corpse scent might have been put there deliberately, e.g. by the Portugese Police, was one of the McCanns' early claims, along with these subsequent claims:

* the dogs got confused with dirty nappies
* the dogs got confused with rotting meat and
* Martin Grime didn't know what he was doing, gave the dogs unconscious or conscious signals, and misled the poor creatures (pp. 249-251, 'madeleine', by Dr Kate McCann, Bantam Press (hardback), 2011).

I recall one of your first intriguing posts on here, over a year ago:

"Thinking about why the McCanns have always pushed the abduction. Perhaps it is true. Maybe something happened in the apartment and Madeleine was moved somewhere discr[eet] for treatment but she was abducted from there".

I wonder if you have read Inspector Tavares de Almeida's Interim Report of 10 September 2007 yet?

If not, I'd recommend you go straight there and read it
I've just read them again,always worth a reminder,one thing I hadn't sort of noticed before is a reference to "a diary style manuscript" possibly authored by K McCann,what was he referring to.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2146-the-report-of-tavares-de-almeida-10-sep-2007

During the house search at the McCann couple’s residence, a diary style manuscript was found, already photocopied, possibly authored by Dr Kate McCann; admitting that it may contain information that may help to reach the material truth of facts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 10.01.15 13:27

WMD wrote:
...one thing I hadn't sort of noticed before is a reference to "a diary style manuscript" possibly authored by K McCann, what was he referring to?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2146-the-report-of-tavares-de-almeida-10-sep-2007
"During the house search at the McCann couple’s residence, a diary style manuscript was found, already photocopied, possibly authored by Dr Kate McCann; admitting that it may contain information that may help to reach the material truth of facts".
This was a 'diary' which Kate McCann was advised to write by one of the many top-level advisers who descended on Praia da Luz after 3 May 2007 (can't remember which one now).

It is what is commonly known in the legal trade as a 'self-serving statement', i.e. statements made after an event, the only purpose of which are to back up the writer's version of events - and consequently of no evidential value whatsoever.

Although I think Inspector de Almeida used the diary as evidence of what he said was a considerable amount of 'backfitting' by the McCanns.

ETA: This was the diary of which the NOTW published extracts - an event which featured very very heavily in the Leveson enquiry

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.15 13:35

@ Tony, thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top