The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Richard D Hall's 4.5 hour film on Madeleine sweeps past quarter of a milion views on YouTube

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Richard D Hall's 4.5 hour film on Madeleine sweeps past quarter of a milion views on YouTube

Post by LombardySkeptik on 09.02.15 11:57

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:So the data provided by telecommunication operators is errant nonsense? Could you please elaborate on how you know the phone records are wrong? Thank you in advance.

The available phone records arent 'wrong' - its this conclusion which is nonsense

LombardySkeptik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard D Hall's 4.5 hour film on Madeleine sweeps past quarter of a milion views on YouTube

Post by worriedmum on 09.02.15 12:02

@LombardySkeptik wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:So the data provided by telecommunication operators is errant nonsense? Could you please elaborate on how you know the phone records are wrong? Thank you in advance.

The available phone records arent 'wrong' - its this conclusion which is nonsense
Just joined this thread and trying to catch up, but what conclusion are you saying is nonsense?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.02.15 12:07

@LombardySkeptik wrote:

@ worriedmum

The claim by Richard Hall - to which LombardySkeptic and Smokeandmirrors are referring - is Hall's claim that Gerry McCann and Robert Murat both switched their mobile 'phones off within 6 minutes of each other around 3pm on Wednesday 2 May and then both switched them on again at about 11pm on Thursday 3 May.

If this could ever be substantiated, it would raise the deepest possible questions about what was going on between these two men during those two days.

The only individual I am aware of who originated - and has sustained - this claim, is 'santacoloma'/'kikoratton', who used to be a member here - so presumably that was Hall's source for that statement in his documentary.

I know that kikoratton was asked on this forum to substantiate his analysis - but he never produced any substantiation of his claim while he was here.

Perhaps he has done elsewhere? - if so, I don't know where and when he did so

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LombardySkeptik on 09.02.15 12:22

Yes  Tony
Thanks for making this so clear - it is unsubstantiated - and not in any official records

LombardySkeptik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.02.15 14:45

A few days ago, the number of views of Richard Hall's film on YouTube alone topped 300,000 - and a few moments ago had reached:

303,407 views.

Throughout February it continued to average over 1,000 new YouTube views every day

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.04.15 22:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:A few days ago, the number of views of Richard Hall's film on YouTube alone topped 300,000 - and a few moments ago had reached:

303,407 views.

Throughout February it continued to average over 1,000 new YouTube views every day
Currently well over 350,000 have watched 'Buried by Mainstream Media' on YouTube alone...

...and there may soon be a whole lot more, as word gets around about this banner, seen displayed outside the House of Parliament on Saturday: 

AND THIS ONE:

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 20.04.15 2:48

I have be been re-watching Buried by Mainstream Media. At one point there is a clip from JT's re-interview carried out by Leicester Police at 39.38 she is describing when she saw Tannerman and she goes on to talk about how cold the night was and then she says :

"that's why we never opened the shutters in that room".

Is she talking about their bedroom or 5a bedroom?

The video then continues on and at 44.20 there is the Spanish video when they asked about his reaction about finding blood in the apartment. Gerry stands up and removes his microphone and says:

"It's all about the investigation. We are not allowed to comment etc."

We then hear a lot of talking and then Sheree Dodd says:

They want you to say "it's all speculation and then you can say keep to the official line".

So the "official line"is not necessarily the Truth then it's just what they have decided it to be?

ETA I typed this comment up after midnight - early Saturday morning - to post during the day but was unable to do so. It now transpires having re-watched this video that the words spoken by Sheree Dodd "then you can say, keep to the official line" have been wiped! How odd is that, yet I know she says those words and have posted a long time ago a transcript on MM when the interview was first broadcast. Can someone else check on the original DVD if they have one and see if the words "and then you can say keep to the official line" are still there.

-------

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 20.04.15 9:02

Comparing the above youtube with the Hall DVD's, it's just the way the interview has been cut in, although I agree it's an interesting 'next sentence' that should on reflection have probably been included, as it actually says a lot.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 20.04.15 9:41

@Doug D wrote:Comparing the above youtube with the Hall DVD's, it's just the way the interview has been cut in, although I agree it's an interesting 'next sentence' that should on reflection have probably been included, as it actually says a lot.

Hi Doug D

Thank you for checking that and finding an example.

But it was there on Richards video early Saturday morning when I typed up the post. I just went back to get the times to include and it had gone. It's also gone on the copy on mccanfiles apparently due to "copyright". I just left the post unedited until I got back to it. But many thanks for finding a copy with it included. Personally I think it's been "got at" although I don't understand how.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.04.15 10:15

[quote="WMD"]Still there in this piece.@ 44 secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDTJFM0MYoU[/quote]

Takes your breath away, doesn't it?

"Stick to the official line" she says

So who were the Officials who concocted that line?

If the line had been the Mecs' own, it would never have been called 'official' would it?

'Official' indicates: from outside, from people with authority

WHO ARE THEY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 20.04.15 10:32

Angelique,

I've got the original DVD's & it missing on Disc 1 @ about 44mins. Is it shown again on Disc 2, in full maybe, which is what you were looking at?

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 20.04.15 11:54

@Portia wrote:
WMD wrote:Still there in this piece.@ 44 secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDTJFM0MYoU

If the line had been the Mecs' own, it would never have been called 'official' would it?

WHO ARE THEY?

Tony Blair perhaps - I`ve always suspected his involvement from the start and that the `official line` came from him.  Someone called Gael Marks sent a FOI request to the cabinet office to ask if Tony Blair sent Sheree Dodd but everything was denied by them.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/why_did_pm_tony_blair_decide_to

Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 22.04.15 9:55

@Doug D wrote:Angelique,

I've got the original DVD's & it missing on Disc 1 @ about 44mins. Is it shown again on Disc 2, in full maybe, which is what you were looking at?

Hello again Doug D

Sorry have been away again for a while and just returned.

I am glad it's still on DVD. I actually used the link to HiDeHo's upload which TB had put in The Phantoms thread. But when I go to the channel link it doesn't play so I then went via my YouTube app on iPad to get it to play. It was definitely there when I watched the upload the first time. I am just glad it's actually on Richard's DVD - whoever it was that wiped it can't get at a copy in your possession and anyone else who has one. I actually intend to purchase these now and see if the disc still has that part included.

Thank you for your help :)

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 22.04.15 10:09

@Portia wrote:
WMD wrote:Still there in this piece.@ 44 secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDTJFM0MYoU

WHO ARE THEY?

Hello Portia

My breath was certainly taken away, not only the fact that I read this a long time ago and it just never registered in my brain. The fact that it had been wiped 24 hours after I watched HiDeHo's upload is even more breath-taking. 

As you say, "who are they" - well has to be HMG does it not?

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 22.04.15 14:46

Angelique,

Sorry crossed wires. I’m confirming that it’s not there at the end of disc 1, as the interview gets cut after GM’s ‘speculation’ and misses off Sheree's next sentence

I was querying whether the whole interview, including Sheree Dodd’s comment might be somewhere else on the set, as there is quite a lot of repetition, but haven’t had time to go through all the discs again to see.

However the full wobbly is shown on the youtube clip that WMD came up with.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.05.15 9:16

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:A few days ago, the number of views of Richard Hall's film on YouTube alone topped 300,000 - and a few moments ago had reached:

303,407 views.

Currently well over 350,000 have watched 'Buried by Mainstream Media' on YouTube alone...
The number of YouTube views of 'Buried by Mainstream Media' has now topped 400,000 and this morning stands at over 406,000.

So, over 50,000 views in the past 25 days - 2,000 new views a day, an average of 1 new view every 40 seconds, 24/7.

One feature of Hall's two documentaries is the number of people who have uploaded parts or all of them. 

Doing a check the other day, I counted 17 individuals who had made, so far, a total of 38 uploads of 'Buried'. Here are the actual usernames and the dates they first uploaded Richard's film:

MadeleineMcCann Controversy, 8 Aug 2014
Stu Sydenham, 9 Aug 2014
Pain and death NWO, 9 Aug 2014
ZxrAlienWarrior, 10 Aug 2014
DianeDi, 12 Aug 2014
DeTendresse, 12 Aug 2014
Morph314, 13 Aug 2014
Hideho, 13 Aug 2014
dchowed, 13 Aug 2014
Ann Branley, 17 Aug 2014
GeorgeGreekTrucker, 8 Oct 2014
Daemonlinks, 9 Oct 2014
RAZORDEATH67, 27 Oct 2014
Uncle Evey, 2 Dec 2014
photoviapops, 23 Dec 2014
“catwoman”Channel, 19 Feb 2015
Open your Mind 1 Mar 2015

A similar phenomenon has occured with 'Phantoms'. So far - and the film has only been out for less than a month, 7 people have uploaded a total of 15 vids to YouTube so far, thus:

De Tendresse, 14 Apr 2015 
Trevor Owen, 16 Apr 2015
HideHo, 17 Apr 2015
ZX Alien Warrior, 19 Apr 2015
Ruhre kujdk, 22 Apr 2015
Sonya Green, 24 Apr 2015
Dashawn Chen, 29 Apr 2015 

'Phantoms' has attracted 11,000 YouTube views already and is currently attracting around 450 views a day, about one new view every 3 minutes, 24/7.

HiDeHo's upload of 'Phantoms' can be viewed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.05.15 12:07

I'll bet a £ to a 'penny', nae, make that, £100 to a 'penny' that ALL UK 'msm' have 'downloaded' all of Richard's erm, 'films' regarding MM 'case'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2,500 a day now viewing 'TRue Story' or 'Phantoms'

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.05.15 0:55

While we wait patiently for Sonia Poulton's 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann', Richard D Hall's 'True Story of Madeleine McCann' marches on, on YouTube.

In one of its most popular-ever weeks, there were nearly 14,000 new YouTube views of 'True Story' last week - very nearly 2,000 every day.

And his new Madeleine McCann film - 'Phantoms' - which exposes several deliberate fabrications of abductors, has stepped out with 15,000 views in its first month, averaging around 500 new views a day.

At the moment, there is a new YouTube view of one of Richard's Madeleine films every 34 seconds, 24/7

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 21.05.15 12:44

Would love to see him do a doc just on R Murat.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.06.15 0:27

@Tony Bennett wrote:While we wait patiently for Sonia Poulton's 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann', Richard D Hall's 'True Story of Madeleine McCann' marches on, on YouTube.

In one of its most popular-ever weeks, there were nearly 14,000 new YouTube views of 'True Story' last week - very nearly 2,000 every day.
A quick update: tonight the total of views of 'True Story' on YouTube reached 480,591.

There have been over 44,000 views in June so far...

...over 1,500 every day...

...over 63 every hour...

...or one new view every 57 seconds, 24/7.

So Richard's film marches on, while Jenny Kleeman's proposed film examining why so many people are watching it has (like Sonia Poulton's documentary) yet to appear

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Richard Hall's films

Post by willowthewisp on 30.06.15 9:23

Hi Tony
You know what they say, "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot get it to drink it", what they may have found is it must be unpalatable for their delicate palates [sp. - Admin] to their tastes?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious Mind on 07.07.15 16:26

I am new to this forum and only joined after being led to it via a link from Richard D Hall's site. I was at Richard's site to watch the new film about Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Let's face it, whether she was abducted or killed in that apartment, this poor little girl has disappeared.

I cannot bring myself to feel any remorse for Gerry & Kate McCann. Mainly because they did something that I, or any other sane person, would never do and that is to leave their children alone whilst they "enjoyed" drinks at a Tapas bar. I cannot comprehend the thought process of two "professional" parents whereby they sit around a bar drinking with friends whilst their kids are left alone in a room in a foreign country that has a reputation for child abuse/abduction. Furthermore, it baffles me that the mother would be questioned by police and she would only answer two out of fifty questions. Surely you answer every question if you are telling nothing but the truth? Even if a question is not to your taste - maybe suggesting your involvement - you would still answer it honestly if you are innocent and have nothing to hide. The quicker you do this and get it all out of the way, the sooner the officers can get on with other lines of enquiry. By not answering the questions surely all she did was raise questions about herself within that police department and that would have taken partial focus away from other enquiries and on to herself, which doesn't make any sense, to me.

With regards to Richard's film; there are apparent errors in it that others have highlighted to him. I have to say that, even with errors, there are many aspects of the film that highlight a lot of problems with the official narrative of this case. I have watched Richard's shows on TV for a few years now and both admire and like the work he does. It needs people like him to bring out the truth because far too often we are fed lies by the media and officials that we trust to keep us safe and correctly informed. I am not suggesting that everything he produces is the way he or his guests sees it but, for me personally, a lot of it seems to make sense in the way he and his guests portray their thoughts and opinions.

For Tony Bennett, who I have seen on Richard's shows previously, I would like to ask you if you are familiar with another story that Richard exposed on his show regarding the claimed abuse of Holly Grieg? Was it not suggested in Holly's case that town officials - in local education and health services (I think) - in Aberdeen were involved in her abuse? Also, didn't her father, who was linked to the abuse claims, flee Scotland and re-locate to the Algarve region of Portugal? I can't be 100% certain about this but, if my memory serves me right, I think I read on Richard's website, or heard through one of his shows, that Gerry McCann was a member of the same masonic lodge as one of the proposed abusers in the Holly Grieg case? It was either that or he had worked in the same hospital as someone who was linked to the Holly Grieg case. if so, why has nobody attempted to connect the dots between the two cases as surely there are possible links between them, if, as mentioned earlier, my memory has served me correctly.

I am not sure if a member on here is allowed to express their own true thoughts and feelings about what actually happened to Madeleine. Can someone please advise if that is possible without facing any kind of prosecution?

To conclude, I hope that Maddie is safe and sound somewhere without any badness in her life. It would be amazing if she could one day appear out of the blue without any harm to her in the last, missing years.

Suspicious Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.07.15 16:43

Suspicious Mind.

you wrote:

"I am not sure if a member on here is allowed to express their own true thoughts and feelings about what actually happened to Madeleine. Can someone please advise if that is possible without facing any kind of prosecution?"
-------------------------------

If you 'pre-fix' your 'true thoughts' about 'what happened' to Madeleine, with, 'My other explanation, as to how/why Madeleine is not here, is..........................'

NOBODY CAN PROSECUTE/SUE YOU.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suspicious Mind on 07.07.15 16:59

Thanks very much to JeanMonroe for your advice. Much appreciated!

Tony Bennett,

Please ignore my comments regarding Hollie Grieg. I scoured this website and found your recent (2015) posts about the lies in that case. It just goes to show that you have to be careful what you think based on other people's thoughts alone and with no evidence or proof of your own. I cannot believe people would stoop as low as her mother and cohorts did!

Suspicious Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum